OOC Discussion

I mean most of my characters are available for rp. Only ones available I remember off tge top of my head are my most recent characters Saryn (human affiliated witj the wolves) and Eleanor(Distant vampire relative of Saryn ) in which case the two dont know eachother

Which I think I might put Eleanor somewhere for a very neutral interaction with a wolf if anyone wants to meet her

I would say night as I don't think it would be fun to try and enjoy a hot spring while its raining XD  unless the spring is covered from weathee

. then it could be a rainy day

also sorry for the late reply I got sucked into lies of p

37 minutes ago, BladeRunner said:

Would it be a rainy day or night?

Edited by Sinful Vampire
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Sinful Vampire said:

I would say night as I don't think it would be fun to try and enjoy a hot spring while its raining XD  unless the spring is covered from weathee

. then it could be a rainy day

also sorry for the late reply I got sucked into lies of p

Hotsprings would definitely be covered, probably thinking more a rainy evening, maybe a nice sunset to fit the bill?

39 minutes ago, BladeRunner said:

Hotsprings would definitely be covered, probably thinking more a rainy evening, maybe a nice sunset to fit the bill?

That works out great for me ^^ send whoever you would like to meet her. She will be very neutral and friendly... and be teasing depending on how they act initially towards her XD 

39 minutes ago, BladeRunner said:

That works out great for me ^^ send whoever you would like to meet her. She will be very neutral and friendly... and be teasing depending on how they act initially towards her XD 

6 hours ago, Sinful Vampire said:

@BladeRunner respectably ^^ I kind of put her there for an interaction with a wolf  since I think she was with a vampire the last I used her ^^ however if you would still like to insist with the blackthorne character I can get a reply up soon  ❤️  

Sorry I didn't get to you sooner, I've had the edit unfinished. Should be a wolf now.

• Love 1

1 hour ago, Goddess Aurora said:

I just saw what kind of werewolf we can make and holy shit I almost got a nosebleed. Furry character, let's go. What's interesting here is that it makes lot of sense that it would be a character who can go from human to werewolf. I guess? It will be my challenge to find it.

As I said sometime ago, a bunch of old people vs. a group of furries

• 2 weeks later...

@BladeRunner

Sorry for super delay. I saw the post before during a moment I was doing already bad and it's been a pretty bad since then but I took notice of it and will reply to it as soon as possible. Just thought I'd tell you since it might suck that I didn't communicate on it. (I legit forgot about a lot of things in two weeks. I don't usually do that but yeah, it's been a little rough for me.)

• Like 1

• 3 months later...