Library

• 3 weeks later...

June led Richard to the library and as they entered she was actually kind of relieved to see that it was completely empty. She closed the door once they were both inside and looked at him nervous "do you really not care what role I am or was as long as we mate or whatever? I'm sorry to ask, I just don't want to cause tension between you and your uncle" Austin had said she'd have to breed other males to try grow the pack but was scared of how he'd react to her breeding his virgin nephew.

As they entered the library Ricard loomed around immediately almost forgetting the woman. It was a nice and cozy little room with a fireplace and plenty of books, thete was even a second story?! He had to admit that he was jealous- Maybe to himself, the young man would never openly admit to something like that. But now that the woman was taling she drew his attention and he smirked. Now the games begin, of course he was horny as hell but he also wanted to know the relations between this lady and his Uncle. 

"Alright... Guess I will ask. What exactly happened,"" Ricard asked now sitting in a leather chair, more eager about the Beta, Luna, and their Uncle than popping his cherry, "So you're Luna, but that Beta talked down to you talking about failing the pack. Please,  have a seat, we have till dawn." 

June sat down and hung her head sad said "I've been your uncles mate and Luna for 2years, was beta minor so technically below samara before Austin claimed me. I spent the past two year doing everything to make him happy again but at the same time I neglected to do my duties as luna and failed him and the pack" she looked at the fireplace that already had a fire burning "he's decided I'm to step down as luna and I guess I'm not to be his mate anymore as well" June looked at Richard "he's the only who has ever touched me and I've always felt like he always would be but now I'm not sure. I don't know what I'm supposed to do with a broken heart. I love your uncle and would do anything to have him give me another chance to be his mate or prove I can be a good luna but I can, he won't even let me talk to him to say I'm sorry for failing him"

Edited by Rena-Amane
  • Like 1

Ricard listened and nodded as the now-former Luna spoke. It seemed cluttered and few things missing from this dish, a few spices here and there. He already pulled a notebook and pen, and stole a pair of reading glasses he regretted putting on so he tossed them somewhere in the room. He then pulled a couch from across the room and gestured for June to sit in it, "Please, lay down,  get comfortable.  " 

As soon as she did Ricard sat directly across from her abd said, "Okay, so the Alpha demoted you, no longer your lover, that happens it's life. But let's hear your perspective of what happened, why Auvunux has broken your relationship,  from the start please."

• Love 1

June layed down and rubbed her eyes "My perspective?" She looked at Richard sad "I was taken in before Austin became alpha. I saw how sad and lonely he was so I worked hard, moved up ranks and worked hard to become his mate. I thought I was doing good, the pack never bothered me unless I was having trouble getting Austin to like something" she curled up on the couch "everything seemed fine. he was happy, I was happy being beside him. We were coming home to spend the night together and Nothing was wrong"

She closed her eyes "then that vampire was here and you boys were keeping it back. I touched your uncles arm, not to help him but to let him know where I was. When the fight was over he completely ignored me like I didn't exist and went straight to you" She felt new tears "I've never been treated that way. How long has he been hiding his true feelings from me? Why did he chose our anniversary night as the night to dump me so suddenly after a vampire attack? Why won't he let me say anything to him?!" She broke down into full tears "I'm sorry, this isn't what you were wanting when we were in the kitchen"

'Starting to sound like the last chick I dated...' Ricard thought as he wrote everything down.  

"Do you think he suppressed those feelings before this all came out? From what it sounds like the seeing the vampire most likely woke up that sense of responsibility and reminded him of what he needed to do. It's quite an interesting thing that tends to happen in couples, he most likely thought of every argument you could have given and made his mind up, Austin Windcaller of course is a stubborn man by my experience with him led me to believe he isn't without reason," Ricard gave a logical explanation, "With that said I would suggest you do talk to him,even of he's not listening. He doesn't do these things without a reason, so even if he rejects you or what you say, though it may be hard, you should see personal counseling to help you move on." 

'What the fuck am I doing? I'm just making this shit up as I go, at first I just wanted to get into her pants  but now I'm dealing with some emotional lady... My fucking luck, while Nate gets laid!' Ricard thought as he calmly continues to write everything down. I truth, he drew an outline of a cartoon dragon with a circular smiley face with a massive exploding erection. 

"So, tell me about personal enemies, it seems like that lead Beta is quite passive aggressive. You want to talk about her?"

June smiled at him and tried to dry her eyes "He probably won't even let me approach him for a while but thank you for listening to me" she offered him a smile "I think we've listened to me vent enough Richard, how about I help you now? If you want that is, I won't force you to fuck me after listening to me cry about getting dumped" he was a sweet young man and he had even listened to her vent instead of telling her to just shut up and fuck which was nice but now if he wanted, it was her turn to offer him help. She felt he deserved something after listening to her cry about his uncle and she felt like it was her responsibility to help the Alphas nephew if he wanted her to, he was cute and big like his uncle and had a kind heart.

Edited by Rena-Amane
Added a little bit more
  • Like 1

'Fucking after counseling? Yeah, no thanks.' Ricard thought asvhe finished drawing a small little piggie with dreadlocks getting rammed by his cartoon dragons massive cock. 

"Well it sounds tempting however it seems like this is all the time we have. If you want another appointment I am only available on Tuesdays and Wednesdays from seven-a-m to two-p-m. Thank you for the time." Ricard says standing up and promptly walking out, leaving the notebook behind. After this experience he was no longer turned on by anything and just wanted to go back to the dining room. What the fuck was he thinking? 

[Exiting scene]

• 1 month later...

Brigita had awoken to the Alpha gone and probably went to get a nice hot cup of coffee. However by the time she made it there he had gone, and so she helped herself with a hot mug of the black gold for herself. Black and sweet, that's how she liked it. The newly appointed Beta would would then stride about the halls upon stopping at the doors of the library. So many fond memories here; back when they were younger, when there were more pups than now many of the offspring would study here and read up on the vast history of Pine Heath and the Midnight clan. A slender hand would pet the thick wood before pushing it open seeing the fire was stocked. Seems that for the most part the pack kept up the warm air of coziness in all rooms of the mansion either out of habit or ritual. Stepping into the library barefooted she made hardly any noise besides the sound of the door opening and closing. The crackling of the fire filling the sound of the room before she stopped holding her coffee laden mug in her grip. Taking a moment she became somewhat nervous before approaching the lone male in one of the many nooks to introduce herself. "H-Hello and good morning..." She said waiving a hand unsure as to how they would react to a new face: well relatively new. 

• Love 1

Hunter was currently deep into the story of his book but soon enough he heard a voice speaking to him...it had to be him as he recalled being the only other in the library. He would look around first before responding making sure his suspicion was right before looking towards her soon blinking a bit seeing her. He didn't recognize her but he could smell the alpha on her and he would smile a bit now "Hello there" he said now turning his attention fully towards her "Are you a new member of the pack?" he asked curiously but after a bit of thinking he would then tilt his head leaning on his elbow "Or new to me?" he asked her now... Soon though he would look her over taking in her features and such before looking up at her eyes again "Either way... I am Hunter it's a pleasure to meet you" he said standing to offer his hand to her... he liked meeting new people.

When he looked around she did as well unsure of what he was searching for. She was alone and no enemy of the clan so that was a bit concerning. However he flashed a smile and she was put at ease a moment. Valid questions went her way as she would just nod shaking his hand and walk over to take a seat across from him as she would cross her legs making herself at home. A sip of coffee and she would peer up at him nodding, "I'm a new Beta though to the clan I have known it a long time. To you I am new as I am to many besides the older generation." She clarified as she watched him look her up and down. He was sizing her up and getting a feel for her as right now she was invading his space despite him being friendly. "Pleasure, the name is Brigita." Staring at him a moment she would smile and nod approving of him. He was a good man she could tell by his scent. Another sip of coffee before she spoke again. "What are you reading if I may ask?" 

• Love 1

Hunter would take a seat after she shook his hand crossing his own leg now setting the book aside now intrigued by this new person "Thats fair enough... I have been here a while but I must not have met you" he said smiling at her now and he would listen to her and he would smile at her now "Such a nice name" he said noticing her smile and nod of approval and he would then relax a bit more leaning back as she asked about the book he was reading "Oh just some fiction novel...Something about greek gods" he said "Decided to start something new" he said chuckling a bit now as he looked at the book but now that she was in his presence she had his undivided attention as he was curious about this new woman. "You come here to read something or just to enjoy your coffee?" he asked her curiously now 

Brigita would hum a bit curious about this new pack mate. Well new to her. "Agreed seems we missed each other. Though that is strange all on its own. Been a few decades since Ive been back here." She mentioned revealing she was hear as a pup and into an adult before she had left. "The Greeks made such good stories of why their world was falling apart around them. Blaming gods they could not see." She would giggle some drinking more at her coffee as it cooled down. The warm liquid warming her body from the chill morning. Lifting her mug to him she silently would answer his question before allowing her voice to break the silence. "I used to come here often to clear my head. Much has changed here. I'm to help with the breeding program but Austin asked me to be a Beta. I'm not sure how I am to guide a clan established already. Everyone will have to get to know me and yet I'm at a loss for what I want to accomplish here." She admitted to him as she would run fingers through her fine blonde locks. She was deep in thought a moment and looked almost sad. 

He would listen to her words and smile at her "Yeah they made great stories" he said soon raising an eyebrow as she spoke about how much has changed since she left and he would then smile a bit more but raise an eyebrow at the mention of the breeding program "Interesting" he said although he saw that almost sad look "Listen... I ain't one for a role of leadership... to much of a headache for me but I am sure you will be a great beta... just gotta have everyone get used to you is all." he said now "Especially since you have knowledge about the old ways of the pack." he added now "I don't think you need to guide the clan fully... theres other betas... you just need to work with them... or the alpha directly to help guide the clan" he said now "But so far I already like you as a person" he said smiling now  "And this place can still be used to clear ones head.... and when it isn't inhabited by horny wolves... the wolfs head spring is a great place to relax and clear your head as well" he said chuckling a bit now 

Brigita would cross her arms after placing the mug on the side table beside her. She would tilt her head and think heavily on his words as her eyes closed in contemplation. Sighing heavily she would nod laughing at herself mostly before straightening up. "You have a point. Thanks for being my brief sounding board on my issue. Now I have a question for you. What do you feel needs to change in the clan that would be beneficial?" She was more of a hands-on woman as she liked gathering perspectives from others in the pack. 

Hunter would raise an eyebrow as she asked this and he would then think a bit to himself "I haven't really been in a position to see all thats needed to change in the clan to help it thrive..." he said now although he thought about something "Honestly I think something that would be beneficial is moving on from the stupid squabbles with the bloodsuckers across the way... at our numbers it does us no good.... especially if we end up losing members due to the conflict... our numbers are low as it is." he said now before thinking a bit more "But thats a bit far fetched...I think" he said now before humming a bit more now getting curious "What is it you personally think needs to change" he asked her now and he would look around the library curiously  

A small smirk came across her lips as her legs switched their crossed positions. Brigita watched him closely as it seemed to be something that was a theme. Most of the wolves, not saying they lost heart, but lost some will to fight given their numbers. With it being mating season this is just going to get more complicated. “I see. I agree the fighting needs to stop. There are worse things in these woods than a leech or two. However it may take some time to change the Alpha’s mind on it. Given what I heard briefly from Austin the situation isn’t looking to be in either parties favor.” Reaching over she would swirl her mug mixing up the coffee before drinking some more. “And what how do you feel about the need to mate and breed? I’m sure that puts plenty of pressure on everyone as well.” She brought it back to the mating season as it was mainly what she was here to assist with. Having born a couple sons herself she was also trained as a midwife which the clan needed given neither Gamma had too much experiences with births. 

• Love 1

He would listen to her thoughts on it "Oh for sure theres worse things.... besides I don't even get the issue....we don't feed off of humans like they do... and we commonly only associate with eachother...." he said now before shrugging a bit "From what I figure the vampire numbers aren't to high either..." he said now "Honestly its dumb...and I could care less for it...however...if needed i am happy to fight for my pack" he added now making it clear while he did not care for the stupid rivalry he would defend his species rather than make peace. He would then raise an eyebrow as she spoke about the need to mate and breed "As a bit of a ladies man... I love the idea however... I can understand it might be a bit stressful for some of the women" he said now smiling a bit now ... He loved his women. "Although thats just me personally" he added now relaxing a bit more now "Doesn't help things when it comes to scions though... as they are the prime target for mating and breeding... although to me its all the same"

Edited by Sinful Vampire

“Hmm…” Brigita would rub her chin and get lost in thought. He was very go with the flow and lax but he seemed fairly reliable. Nodding she would smile. “I appreciate your honesty. It’s a refreshing perspective. And how do you feel about the current leadership dynamic for the clan? Do you feel there is any room for improvement so we can help you better in your pursuits?” Brigita was clearly very caring and curious of the packs well being despite barely being here less than twelve hours. Though she definitely had an aura about her that was more like a mother bear than a wolf. Soft blue hues looked up to Hunter and she would flash him a smile before resting her cheek on her knuckles. She was clearly enjoying the conversation and his company as her previous partner left her all alone. 

• Love 1

Hunter would then smile a bit more now "As for how I feel about leadership dynamics..." he said thinking to himself now "I am going for leadership roles here... like the delta majors and such.... I believe the gammas are under good hands with the gamma major... as for the deltas... I don't know what to make of them.... both seem burdened and both are skilled trainers" he added now "But I haven't seen one since he was dragged off by little Laura....." he said thinking a bit to himself before chuckling a bit now "Although my guess is he probably got lucky with the feisty girl" he said now and he would then look towards the betas "I have no clue what to make of the beta either... not mentioning my brother because... you know family and such... but he is still learning his role and such... but the head beta..... she an interesting one to say the least..." he said leaning back in his seat eyeing her a bit "Can't pin point what I think of her... sometimes she harsh... sometimes shes very playful..." he said shrugging a bit "As for the alpha...hmmm... I am rarely around him as it is... he is ok I guess" he said soon flipping the question halfly back to her "What do you think of the wolves you met or interacted with so far?" he asked her

Edited by Sinful Vampire
  • Love 1

"Hmm thank you that is also good information. I'm just wondering how others feel about each other and better understand the dynamics of this pack. Seems right now a bit scattered but that is to be expected from what Austin also brought to my attention." Finishing her coffee she licked her lips and looked him over once more putting her cheek on her knuckles as she did so. He was much older than she had anticipated but he seemed rather mellow considering her revealed status. "You talk about women with much... want. You a ladies man?" She questioned him as a tease. Brigita wanted to show her playful side a moment as she was feeling good from the caffeine beginning to do its job. "Young ladies are always a fun desire." She commented giggling some and she would muse to herself. 

• Love 1