Medical Ward

"'Nother day in paradise... Hold up, Milf, we got some taking Charlie, I'm gonna provide air support... Yeah, looks like they're headed there- Oh, in a Viper, I got you covered. You guys hang tight,  Grifs' also got an LAV with another squad. " I said into a headset, clicking several buttons of a controller rapidly to a game on my medical computer. I leaned in my rolling chair comfortable as ever, next to me on the floor was a little plug-in coil heater which had a large pot of macaroni and cheese mixed with little smokies. 

On the wide desk I was playing my game on was an ashtray with an unlit cigar in it, several medical documents that was read through earlier just scattered into an unorganized pile for something to do later... I guess. There was alarhe glass bowl of the food I had in the pot next to me, and on the computer screen I had been playing Battlefield 4 because I was simply bored. No patients, no immediate med bullshit, just another day of documentation and inventory counts. I could make myself go talk to someone but I didn't want to, not necessarily a people person if you catch my drift. And no, being a vampire does not have to do that to you, I just think I'll catch stupidity from all the idiots out in the world. 

I was what someone calls a, "Corpse-Sower," A doctor of the Blackthorne Family specializing in medical, magical, and unfortunately erotic needs of the people in the Coven. Originally I was a Nightstalker but because I fucking hated it, I stepped down to where I loved working on bodies and doing nothing. My old mentor, Ito Toshiro, brought me into the Family in 1945... I was lost due to certain circumstances. But it was a second chance. 

While I did have my headset on I could still feel the vibrations in the floor, passing by my office and so forth, once you understand how this massive fuckin place functions you pick up on certain things. I sighed as my team lost the round, I shut the game off and took the headset off placing it onto a shelf above. I grabbed the bowl of macaroni and smokies and started to eat it, might as well put down the whole pot... Or half of it, maybe stick the rest in a Tupperware and throw it in the fridge for another day. I almost forgotten the incoming vibrations of footsteps, two... not four, which meant two people. 

There was a knock on my office door and the knob turned open, an older Human Butler walking in through the doorway. In his grizzled and ancient voice, the wrinkly old scrotum spoke, "Sir Nasago, Master Ito cannot make it to the Medical Ward under... Errr... Circumstances," Fucking brilliant, "However he has tasked me with delivering your new Thrall," The fuck he say, "She is right behind me, Master Ito said that she was the perfect match for you. I shall now take my leave." 

"H-Hey, wait!" I said aloud, now siting upright in my chair and watching as the walking corpse walked out, leaving the door open for whoever was there. I was now aggravated,  I told Toshiro not to bother with my business! With a heavy sigh, I said rubbing my forehead, "Alright... Come on in, let's see ya."

• Love 1

How unfortunate. If only papa didn’t gamble and mama didn’t enable his habits. How could people throw their daughter to sharks? What was the point of one put their burdens on another? Resentment, betrayal, none of it mattered anymore as the young woman had been on a long journey from the other side of the country. She was bought at an auction, one of those seedy underground ones where the rich fucks of the world traffic humans and the supernatural alike. Lucky or not for her an anonymous donor paid for her and ever since she had been on plane after plane to get to the spooky castle in the middle of the dark lake of Pine Heath. 

Upon reaching their destination the eerie structure made her heart wince as this was to be her new home. It was an upgrade from where she did live prior. As she approached the large castle doors, the zombie of a butler. Her was gaunt and tall, lacked life as he greeted her. He had explained her purpose, essentially a sex slave of sorts even a blood bank. While the thought made her blood curdle she had no choice, no way home and no way to escape. Her slime would crawl feeling the many hidden eyes on her as they walked the cavernous halls. 

The clicking of their shoes would echoe through the halls. Damn it felt like forever, she felt annoyed and tired, dirty from travel. She just wanted to go to sleep and hopefully this nightmare would cease. Unfortunately is seemed to continue as they stopped in front of some sort of office. It smelled like cigars and hospital cleaners; the scents made her nose scrunch up in displeasure a moment before the butler gave her a corrective look, almost as if he had eyes in the back of his head. Fixing her face as best she could she would begin to take a long strand of hair between her fingers and begin to fiddle with them. Anything she came with was already sent off to where ever she was to remain. All that was left was to meet the person she would serve. 

"Sir Nasago, Master Ito cannot make it to the Medical Ward under... Errr... Circumstances, however he has tasked me with delivering your new Thrall. She is right behind me, Master Ito said that she was the perfect match for you. I shall now take my leave." That was the most she had heard the butler speak the entire interaction. It was flustering as it happened so quickly. Hearing the man inside she felt a cold sweat start to form as she began to get the chills. What ever was beyond this threshold was not human. Hearing him beckon her forward she came from the shadow of the wall and came forward. The female was wearing a black long sleeved dress hat exposed her shoulders. The skirt of the dress hugged at her hips as she awkwardly stood in heels obviously pinching at her delicate feet. Violet eyes looking directly at the man as with a shaky breath she introduced herself to him. “Umm, my name is Hana Jin. I’m to be your… new thrall..” pursing her lips together she was clearly just as uncomfortable as he probably was. 

• Love 1

I sighed and looked the woman, Hana, up and down once before resting my eyes on hers. I seemed bored, unimpressed,  but fuck she was a looker! I didn't let the excitement get to me as now I had some obligation with a Thrall... Those two words were disgusting. I pulled sone empty Giles out, writing her name at the top so I didn't lose track of it, I then opened the vanilla folder to reveal an empty medical document. Time to start somewhere with an awkward greeting. 

"Nasago Kabiki, just Kabiki, no need to do the doctor or sir stuff. Pull up a chair and I'll get you started." I say, and soon as she turned to grab a rolling chair already my eyes glanced once over to her form. 

Castle Blackthorne,  or the Blackthorne Family as a whole had decent looking women, nothing of real interest though. Maybe it was the more "oriental" looks this girl had, kinda always viewed Asian women as more attractive. Then again I was from Japan, so something like that made a ton of sense. As soon as Hana pulled a chair over to him, he gestured for her to sit and I like a cigar. We were always scraping bottom of the barrel for Thralls, well, except for Toshiro but that was under unique circumstance. 

"Alright... Hana Jin it is then. I'm going to need your birth date, next I'm going tohave you tell me your illnesses, operations, medical conditions, and other doctors you have seen in the past. This is just standard procedure ma'am, I keep track of everyone's records and... Whatever else, I guess."

• Love 1

Hana could feel his glances, petting her, taking in her figure. He looked less than impressed, this worried her. Her whole purpose was to pay off her families debts and if she was not seen as being useful or desired that would be a problem. So despite herself not really wanting to she would give a soft smile to try and appeal more feminine and sweet. Asian women were stereotypically more submissive, and while Hana checked that box she did have some sort of spark to her when push came to shove. Her eyes watched him, he was like any other doctor she had seen. Hunched over files, reviewing a patients details. He was kind of boring; ‘better that than abusive’ she would think in her head as she gave a sigh to herself.

His voice was gruff, kirt even as he suggested she take a seat. At first his direction went through one ear and out the other, she was so hungry and hadn’t had anything since the day before. So her mind was on something yummy and sweet maybe spicy. Blinking back to reality she couldn’t help flush pink in her cheeks a moment. “Mm yes Kabiki…” she fought that natural honorific since he ordered her not to. Finding the closest chair she rolled it over and pulled at the bottom of her skirt as she sat down where he directed her. Fidgeting with her hair again, Hana would stare at the door absentmindedly before his voice cut the silence. She flinched from his voice and brought her to audibly gasp. If it wasn’t clear she was on edge being here. 

Sitting up straight she felt the questions were a bit personal. Couldn’t he just ask for them like other doctors. “Hmm..” she pondered how to respond, her mouth opening and closing a couple times before her sweet voice began to speak. “My birthday is April 2nd 1997. My blood type is O-negative. I have never had an injury but I have had my wisdom teeth taken out. Mmm?” She would think about it a bit hard as a finger went to her chin. He wasn’t a scary person it seemed just sort of misunderstood because of his appearance. “I only really have seasonal allergies and my cycle is fairly regular. I guess my only illness is that I used to be obese but I’m watching my weight..” she felt so embarrassed saying these things. Reaching over she took the file and began to write down in very neat hand writing the names of her doctors from when she was a child to her OBGYN, even included her dentist to be cheeky. Though the entire time she seemed to be trembling as she felt him watch her. “Anything else?” 

• Love 1

Taking the file back calmly I looked it over, my eyes scanned but I felt my eyebrows twitch upward for just a split second. I shut the files and set them next to the bowl of macaroni, my next decision not being a light one. It was standard to get measurements of almost-naked individuals, guessing it had something to do with clothes messing with the weight scale or whatever.  I sighed then looked up at the woman, my new "Thrall," Such an ugly word. 

I swallowed lightly and stood up, pulling out a measuring tape used for getting body measurements and weight. I forgot the weight scale was broke, whoops! I stepped over to the open space in the middle of the room and said, "If you wouldn't mind I would like you to step over here." 

As soon as Hana was in the spot I pointed at, I said with a tinge of regret, "This next part is standard. Had to do it for everybody in the Estate,  Male, Female, Human, Vampire, even I had to go through with it. So... We weigh people without clothes. But today is your lucky day, all I need you to do is strip down to your undergarments, for accuracy or some dumb shit... Pardon the language."

• Love 1

What was that for?’ She wondered as the quirk of his brow worried her. Did her cheeky jokes not take? No probably not, she wasn’t very funny to begin with. Teeth began to gnaw at her bottom lip due to nerves as his silence was making her hyper vigilant in her responses. She felt like she was being interviewed for a job. She missed the one she had at the Starbucks down from where the library was.  It was convenient and allowed her to spend time there instead of home. She wasn’t home anymore either. A pang of sorrow filled her a moment.

She looked numb at this point as her stomach began to grumble and growl watching him eat some human food. That was strange to see a vampire eating human food. Books were probably wrong on purpose she supposed. Hana then straightened once more when he stood up. His movements seemed normal, we’re the people who tried to spook her lie to her? Upon his request she stood up and almost slipped as she chair fell from under her. She squealed and gripped onto the desk for dear life as she tried to stabilize in those pinchy shoes. 

Gaining her composure when she stood her skirt had rode up along her thighs and it made her flush red all over trying to hide that part from him. It was a natural reaction. Finally she walked over to the spot he requested and felt like she was going to faint from embarrassment. Procedural or not she was still not comfortable just showing him her body. This outfit wasn’t her idea neither was how they styled her hair. She had no choice in that and the same for this,

“Hmm okay..” Voice shaky she turned her back to him and began to unzip the side zipper. The air was cold and made her skin become covered in goose bumps. slipping her arms out of the sleeves and then shimmying out of the dress, the fabric hit the ground as it had some heft to it. It all revealed her wearing black laced panties and matching strapless bra as she put a hand on the wall to take off the heels. She was curvy, the swell of her ass and breasts large and round, her waist slender, and now thanks to the heels being off, shorter than she appeared. Hana was human after all, short was normal. Hands gripping her arms and her forearms covering her chest she turned around unamused and shivering some. “P-Please hurry up..” 

• Love 1

"Alright, this is gonna be uncomfortable for me too, try not to move please..." I reply as the curvy "Thrall" spoke and seemed frightened. That's when I lurched! Stripping Hana of her garments and whipping out my five foot dick, biting one of her nipples off! I loved to amuse myself, inwardly I kept that in, outwardly I just did the fucking job and needed to quit thinking like a retard. 

I started with either of Hana's arms, getting their width and length, marking on my forearm the measurements until reaching her shoulder. I continued around her neck, and downward across her back, using the tapes numbers to get accurate enough measurements, unfortunately for the poor girl I would need to do her beasts as well as her ass. Gesturing for her to put her arms down, as soon as she did I would wrap the tape around both tits, saying quietly, "...Before you slap me I have a voucher for this... I hate this fuckin job sometimes..." 

After measurements of her twin orbs, both together and separate, I could tell the girl felt violated. I didn't blame her, I punched the fuck out of Donavan Drake when he was forced to measure my ballsack,  knocking him out immediately.  Toshiro laughed, asshole. Next was her belly, and upon touching it I felt a rumble which made me furrow my brows. Did she not eat before getting here? What the fuck?! I shook it off, I'd get her something to eat from the Wards kitchen area... Or my kitchen area, with a futon to the side against the wall this place was built for my comfort and work, but it was also a separate office space just for me. 

I unfortunately also measured the woman's ass, overall amazed and under the right conditions probably would be getting laid... If she wasn't scared shitless and was just a newcomer. I did her thighs and even her feet before standing up abs writing down the measurements on my palm. I said, "Go ahead and get dressed, I got what I needed," And started to transfer the numbers onto two separate papers, one for the Maids and the other for. 

Once Hana was dressed I turned and said, "Alright... Let's get you something to eat, yeah? Got somethings to drink too." 

• Love 1

Her face clearly wasn't amused as she gave him a quick leer. What ever his thought was it was pervy or deranged; either one gave her the heebie-jeebies. As he measured her arms one by one, Hana would continue to hold or cover her breasts depending on the position he had her in. His hands were cool, like the room it almost hurt how cold they were. Despite that the more he touched her the move she seemed to be getting aroused by her own intrusive thoughts. It was more the anticipation of possibly being bitten or handled rough, reading many a perverted novel hear and there created an overactive imagination. Her breathing becoming ever so steady and quick as she grew used to his touch. It was as he said, he didn't seem to like this either. His touches were brief and ever so gentle; freaking weirdo. 

Hana seemed to notice a lot about him, he didn't pretend to hide his twitches of emotions when he had them; his brows gave him away. He seemed displeased at her rumbling tummy and she felt herself flush pink with embarrassment of a different kind. The tape wrapped around her plush flesh over and over again. She was made to lift her legs or spread her thighs just to get proper measurements. If he was writing things down she was a 42DD and her pant size was between a 12 and 14 in women's sizes. For her height she was fairly well balanced and proportional, anything but perfect but she was pleasing to the eye at least. When he was done she practically jumped at the chance to get the dress back on. smoothing out the fabric over her she would sigh in relief though her stomach was now beginning to become a gnawing pain instead of raw hunger. 

When he turned to her she didn't bother with the heels, they hurt too much and weren't very comfortable. "That would be nice thank you.." Holding them in her fingers she listened to him and nodded. With that the two walked into another room connected to the ward. 

[END SCENE- CONTINUED IN KABIKI'S ABODE]

• Love 1