Kabiki's Abode

"Why aren’t you up here. This bed is big enough for seven of me."

"So... You want me in the bed?" I asked aloud more to myself, realization struck me that Hana had been looking at me in a  questionable manner throughout the night... Was she checking me out? If so, that was a major confidence booster. Fuck it. If she was gonna be my assistant might as well come up honest. 

I stood straight up looking at the curvy woman, not as proud as I looked however after a quick estimation I said, "Alright, look, you been looking flustered abd disappointed for some reason. I'm not trying to avoid you, I've been trying to look from being a creep. I think you're fucking hot, there, happy?" 

My mind was racing with what I had just said, abd to my horror I hadn't really planned on saying what I just did. Originally I was gonna be a little quiet abd sweet like but instead everything came out as if I had spit facts. Which I did, but now I was gonna probably see a breakdown of laughter aimed at my claim or maybe even some disgust. First tine for everything I guess. 

///Heyyy sorry for the short post, brain is fried today///

• Love 1

//No worries darling. You have probably spread yourself thin with all your partners and what ever else is going on with you so I'm sure you would have a frazzled brain. I'm patient.//

Hana would blink in confusion as he was still on the floor. His outburst startling her and making her sit back on her calves eyes wide as she looked into the darkness. "Y-Yes! It's your bed isn't it?" Now she was having an outburst of her own as she felt the air shift some. Her eyes had adjusted but it was still very dark in the room. It had to be otherwise he would be fried by the sun. Still his 'energy' would prickle her skin and causing goosebumps to form as she felt him move to be in front of her. His scent wafted into her nose and she shivered; he smelled so clean, very much like a man. 

His assumption was not wrong, with her overactive imagination she had been making assumptions about how he was going to treat her, use her. Mind you she wasn't that much of a masochist but he seemed to bring that out of her. "Well I.." She couldn't even answer as she listened to the rest of what he had to say. Was he allowed to be so adorable? Kabiki was drab but imposing and left her with a much more down to earth impression of him.  His confession made her feel a different kind of relief and her blood warmed knowing he found her attractive. Cupping her cheeks, she slowly began to see more in the dark as the powers of their bonding pair began to allow her to take some advantages of her vampire master. Her cheeks burned hot and she adverted her gaze when his navel and crotch were right there for her to see. Still she did not move, she did not fear him, he gave her no reason to. "Thank you. You are very... handsome yourself Kabiki." At least she was honest, she wasn't going to hold back if he wasn't. Whether they disliked each other after being honest was the outcome then so be it. 

• Love 1

//Ye, thank you. Also, I'm assuming we're skipping ahead of everyone else since it is still about 1:30AM for everyone else, I'm good with that tho, it means no interruptions//

Oh damn. That was more than a confidence booster, it's been years since anyone told me that and cute wasn't the word I look forward to. That actually made feel more comfortable with Hana or even any woman in the same room with me, it allowed my heart to beat its regular tone... Which, yes, Vampires have a heartbeat but it was much than a Human's. I finally said, "Well... Thank you!" My words came out as of she just complimented me after an insult, mock agitation at its finest, I knew she was smart enough to tell that I was confused as fuck. The sunlight through the curtains shone, dampened by the glass that was tinted for my protection but it still looked like the windows were clear. It just helped with blotting out UV rays so I'm not a chicken nugget.

"Well... It is my bed... I guess," I say uncertain how to react, clearly this was the first time I had someone to sleep with... I buried some dirty thoughts in my mind as I start to climb into my own property, "I guess... I dunno, I like your personality... So I have to admit that I really haven't had a soul in my own abode in years, so you can see why I'm a little... Weird about it. But I'll tell you now, white is not your color."

• Love 1

// Are we talking IRL? Cause for me is 3:16pm xD if you mean in rp then yeah thats not problem time is but an illusion here.//

Vampires while predators were Human once. She had a feeling she would have loved to have met him then to. He was unraveling for her as much as she was for him. Snorting some at his thanks she would just shake her head a little in awe that he was so polite, though his tone could use a little work. Still he owed her no niceties or even the courtesy he had shown her. The glow of the sun began to peak through but it was dulled and not as glamourous as the mornings usually are. It brightened up the room and she could see him so much better. Her violet eyes seemed drawn to him, how he stood, how he moved, his scars that made her wince, everything. "Yes it is your bed. Not like you needed my permission to be in it anyway." Hana would retort to him as she seemed to have won this small tussle for power. He was much more amicable to please her and maybe it was just the first night jitters but she enjoyed the attention. 

As he crawled to the head of the bed and settled in so too did she, She crawled a little slower though as the rob was a bit befuddling and getting caught under her arms and knees. How do those ladies in magazines used these. They make it look effortless, maybe it was because they mostly were laying on their backs exposed.  A heated huff and guffaw and she would reach out to push at his thigh. He was solid but she tried not to be too preoccupied by his muchness. "Ha my personality? Oh yeah I' so sure that is what it is." She was being sarcastic as she finally made it to the head of the bed herself, she had to flip the tail of the robe up and out just so she could get there. Finally she began to growl getting frustrated and essentially almost ripped the fabric off of her before rolling it into a ball and tossing it. "Hnng! Fft~" She blew some of her bangs out of her face before she was bare, in underwear like him; the sight made her turn her gaze somewhere else. Her long ebony hair beginning to slide and cascade around her shoulders as she slipped under the covers.

On her side she would turn to him, hand under her head and keep eye contact with him. Hana couldn't think of anything else to do, if she looked anywhere else she felt she was going to pass out from all the tension she was inadvertently building within herself. Having heard him she felt herself realizing how close they were. Enough room for someone to fit in between them, her body warmed and her heart began to thump loudly against her ribcage. "I-It doesn't have to be weird. You should have more interactions with people if you want to avoid things that are weird." Hearing him talk about her white clothes she was now in she would giggle some. "I told you it wasn't. Makes my skin too pasty." Truthfully it did but it also accentuated any rouging and blushing her skin decided to become agitated in one way or another.  "Purples, black and blues look best on me for future reference." She would wink, trying to be playful, trying to get him to smile. She knew she was silly and clumsy, but he said he liked her and it was enough to get her out of her shell a bit to converse with him. Even if all she really could think about was what it would be like to be under him. 

• Love 1

//Oh no! Not irl, if course not! 6:05PM here, but yeah, IC it is ahead of time//

Down boy! Down! Bad!! My mind screamed at me from the variety of thoughts that funneled through my peanut brain. My breath almost got caught between our closeness and inadvertently I had scooted closer, closing that gap until we were mere inches apart. I breathed, my own heart thumped heavily though I tried to hide away the nervousness.  Thus was a tough one to crack as I haven't been this close to anyone since 1941, on an intimate scale at least. You try a variety of things to kill the painful past, sex, drugs, alcohol, self pain, and whatever else I could have thought of but inevitably it all came down to this moment.

Maybe I had God to thank on sone twisted level? Years ago I wished for a change in life, everything was dull and gray, even food which I had loved turned unto shit. I gulped, using my own hand to support my head, I smirked and chuckled with the balled up robe being tossed and Hana admitting she was too pasty for whites. Crackah! I replied with a slight smile, "Was thinking something along those lines too, something to match those eyes of yours." 

God those eyes, theyvwete beautiful almost as if I was staring at a field of lavender! My peripheral caught the woman's nakedness and I couldn't help it, my little friend was coming to life! Fuck!!! I used my top leg and covered the front of my trousers, I really, really wanted to take her, here and now, our Brands gave a dull glow as I accidentally gaged her thoughts and she was able to do the same. I didn't have words, somewhere in there did Hana really think of me being on top of her? I didn't indulge but it became far harder to fight against such things, it was easier to just lie down a sleep... But something about her eyes I couldn't tear away from. 

"Well... I was tired..." I start a little shaky, somehow I ended up almost pressed to Hana barely touching skin, "Thinking... I can teach you magic... Show it to you, see how it works..." 

• Love 1

// oh oh oh got cha ;P//

Hana felt her cheeks burn hot with rouge and her demeanor flustered ever still. He inched closer. More! Her brain shouted inside her head. She could feel herself becoming stimulated just by her thoughts. Closing her legs tightly together she could feel the panties becoming slick and wet from her sex. Thighs rubbing together a moment, her brows arched in surprise as she had never gotten this aroused before. She was no stranger to the opposite sex; having a couple boyfriends here and there, but she was a good girl and when they didn't feed that desire she would lose interest. Become more chaste and the men would leave. It was better that way she didn't have the option to settle for someone less. Hearing him compliment her eyes made her look away a moment before giving him a genuine smile. He had done that twice tonight, she could feel the tug in her cheeks as they revealed her pretty perfect teeth. "Oh yeah? Well thank you, I don't really know where I got them from." She admitted as no one in her family that she knew of had the same color. It was always a nagging suspicion that her mother may have cheated. It would explain the neglect. 

Feeling him shift in the bed she started to look down only to see him get closer once more. Just a little more! Hana would gaze into his dark eyes and felt her breath hitch. The marks began to glow and she felt his thoughts ring in her ears. Was this telepathy or was this just the blood magic of the bond? He was saying such sweet things in her head, and then his need began to build and she felt it. A brush of skin brought her back to reality as her breathing became a bit heavy, panting almost. It was like when a cat's pupils dilate when on the prowl, the tension builds and builds before the pounce. The sleep that nagged at her was long gone, she couldn't now being left all wanton and with her own rising arousal. Hana couldn't take such a miniscule amount of infinity keep them from touching any longer. He was shy and so was she but she couldn't help but want to touch him. Her leg slid up his, and slipped past the knee where she would lock him into place. His knee against her slick pantie covered sex as she kept the eye contact. "Y-You think I would be any good at magic? Can I even do it?" She asked her chest pressed into his and the look of utter want took over her features. Her heated breath on his skin. God, he was so solid, he felt so good just like this. 'Is this what a thrall is for? is it only because of the bond I feel like this? I hope not, I want him; BAD. Please take me! Bite me! Devour me!' Her inner voice cried out wanting more; but there she was like some sort of octopus her arms wrapped around his shoulders and she gave in. The edging was real, and her lips found his as she was falling under his natural spell. 

Edited by love_and_poprocks
  • Love 1

Things heated up, I didn't focus on thoughts of blood, I had plenty in the fridge as it was but Hana and I were clearly not an impasse. Both of us shy and taking the movements slow, the feelings intense and careful around our bodies. Once again my heart beat, but only to match the rhythm of hers if such a thing was possible,  my shifting matched my woman's with her leg locking across mine and I had pulled her closer. Not forceful,  but genuine and gently my hand ran from just below her cleavage to her hip. 

Compared to my solid form,  Hana's was lime eating chocolate, she was so smooth and every touch was like a taste of sweetness. Our faces inched closer and our mouths just centimeters apart, I replied low and calm, "The Bonding was easy on you, normally it's difficult but you... You can learn magic, where most can't. Afterall, what's a Doctor without his Nurse?" 

My smile which had crept upward had been devoured by easing lips from the woman before me, ours collided, while not hungrily I took my time easing into the kiss. Her lips were as sweet as strawberries, not literally but in the sense tha emotion drives the two of us. God her lips were so sweet. I drove down more passion, finally showing just a little force, I could feel her excitement dribble down the side of my knee which helped incite me to take more action. However I wasn't going to stay on my side. 

I shift Hana until she was under me, hands on either side of her, my kiss became mire voracious taking in the passion she epukd return. My tongue breached hers, demanding entrance abd invading,wrestling, intertwining in a dance of lust. My body was between her legs,one hand held me up easily while the other had felt up the body below me, feeling every sensation, every touch as if my body was going from it's cold stare to warmth. 

• Love 1

Hana tensed up a little bit not feeling him return her affections at first. However his arm wrapped around her and made her feel so secure. His skin was cool to the touch, but it held some warmth to it, and it was only getting warmer. His fingers felt so nice on her skin. They were rough like a soldiers hands would be, but he was gentle and precise and clear of his intentions. "It's difficult?" She asked unsure if its a good thing or a bad thing she had an easy time with the bonding. Maybe they were more compatible than the fates predicted. Fingers curled in his dark hair until their lips met where her skin felt like it was on fire. Her breathing was shaky and the kiss became slow, more deliberate than before. He didn't taste of anything in particular but the after taste of his cigar could be tasted on his breath. When mixing with his saliva and soft lips she felt herself melting and making a small sound against him. 

Gasping as he made the kisses more passionate her eyes opened some, hooded and transfixed on his face. He looked like he was enjoying her and it made her heart skip a beat. The world shifted and she was now on her back. So this is what it looked like, he was looming over her enveloping her in his size as she blushed. He took her breath away, the voracious kissing taking her for a loop nd somehow getting her mouth open. His tongue began to invade her mouth and the sounds those sloppy wet muscles made had her trembling underneath him. "Ah~ mmm" Her voice was drowned in his tongues lustful dance, her body vibrating in delight from how the prickling sensations of his body made her swoon. Legs on either side of him she couldn't help but coo as his hands began to explore her further. Her own hands began to move, soft delicate fingers tracing his body lines. Pressing against stiff muscles, she felt his scars; each one her fingers took their time to trace and circle them, reading them as if she were blind. His story was so full of pain and hurt, she even winced once when she got to one of his bullet wounds. Still this didnt deter her from how affectionate and aroused she was still becoming. 'Wow, it feels so good~ I never knew kissing could taste so good!' hana was in awe of her master as he had her under some sort of erotic spell. Not really but she felt he had that much sway over her to be acting this way. maybe it was just her true nature coming to the surface due to the intense situation or maybe she was just a pent up horny little monster. Either way it didn't seem like he was going to complain. 

• Love 1

I pressed my pelvis to Hana's, lightly grinding against it as her taste seemed to hypnotize me. Ironically ot seemed like I was under some spell, the exact same though coursing through her head, her lips and body pulled mind further. The free hand finally grabbed her left orb stripping it put of its skimpy cloth, it was soft like a cushion almost. I squeezed lightly, abd between my forefinger abd middle I squeezed her nipple before pulling on it slightly, allowing it to fall from the grasp each time. 

Finally I had pulled away from the kiss, something I didn't want to do, strings of saliva connected between out mouths as I allowed us to catch our breaths.  My eyes were locked onto Hana's, I could see the desire she held and I knew she could see mine, it was impossible to miss! Immediately I started to kiss her lips again but broke away and worked down her neck, kissing and sucking ever so slightly but in rapid succession. My hand slide from her breast and with both of them I start to pull down the lingerie, thinking of myself as a fuckin idiot for even giving this to her. It was difficult to say the least. 

From under the pillow the woman's head rest on I pulled out a kunai,  and while it seemed like things would go for the worst all I did was carefully cut the front of the cloth. Straight down I went until nothing but the tiniest threads were left in which I threw the Japanese weapon to the side and easily ripped apart the dress allowing her jiggly tits free. Her skin was ever so smooth, heart pounding, I stared at her form for just a few seconds until I went back to kissing. Down and further I went, from her neck to her breasts I stopped again only to suckle on one, using my sharpened teeth to tease it even. 

A spare hand slid down to Hana's thigh, and traced upward to where I felt wetness, slowly squeezing and caressing upward until I reach her slick mound. I then slipped my hand under the tight hem of the panties, tracing my finger alo g the outside of her snatch. It was hot, figuratively and literally,  so wet and her natural smells of fueled me. I stopped suckling on her tit and went upward to deliver another passionate kiss to Hana, this time my hand massaging her sex. 

• Love 1

Hana would whimper against his lips. The firmness of his hips grinding into her made her toes curl. His pelvis kept her legs open wide for him. His bulge felt so good against her aching sex. She craved him and she wanted him. More than she wanted anything before her body reacted for him openly. His hand tugged at the left side of the bustier as she heard some of the fabric rip. His fingers would squeeze and it cause her back to arch, he pinched her nipple and she squealed against his lips. Why was she so sensitive? Did they edge too much? He played with her luscious mound and teased it over and over again. 

Air! She would gasp and pant heavily as their mouths were free of each other. The saliva glistened in the dim light and she felt herself opening her eyes, trained to be on his. Her chest heaved up and down with her breaths only for her moan to be muffle by another kiss. A soft coo came from her when he began to kiss her neck. His lips felt so lovely, it was raw desire, she felt every kiss every lick and small suck he was giving to her flesh. It was overwhelming. She felt like if she moved even a little he would stop her from doing so.

A hand under her head she felt him fist something. When it came to light she gulped and froze. The sound is shredding of fabric as she felt the constriction of fabric disappear. Her breathing became slightly better and she felt her heavy chest droop slightly, bounce lightly as their perkiness kept them firm and upright. Oh his mouth was upon her once more. Her arms wrapped around him, fingers gliding in his hair with encouraging pets. She loved it, craved it. His mouth enveloped a nipple and teeth began to tease and make her squeak. It was like he purposefully wanted to make her squirm. Her hips buckled and her thighs squeezed him as he would gnaw against her tender flesh.

His body was warming up rapidly and his hand was no different. It burned, trailed her skin with much fervor. They found the right elastic of the panties and slithered their way inside. Fingers against her slippery slit she became embarrassed from how wet she was. But he didn’t seem to mind as he continued to toy with her. Passionate kisses enveloped her lips as she returned them in kind. Her hips would slowly begin to roll with his motions.

Hana would move her own hands began to trace his form once more. Fuck he was amazing, she loved how his skin felt on her fingertips. Fingers splayed over his pecks, down his firm sides. His scars once again telling a story she could never understand. Introducing her tongue against his, her hands travelled lower. His abs feeling tough and hard, lower still she couldn’t stop. Retracting one hand from down below she would cup his cheek before pulling away, this time her turn to regret the distance. “Do you like when I touch you Kabiki?” She asked hotly and breathlessly as her fingers of her other hand slid past his waist band to feel his erection. It felt veiny and yet smooth. Wrapping her digits around the center of his shaft she began to pump his cock with the same pace and liberties he was with her slit. Eye for an eye and all that jazz.

• Love 1

Two fingers traced now the inside of Hana's slit, my hand was getting soaked from experience but it was one I welcomed. When she pulled away I suppose this was her turn to talk though I was disappointed in it when we stopped kissing. I felt fingers wrap around my meat and start to stroke me off, my teeth gritted together as the sensation was pleasurable in many ways. Already I could feel precut leaking out lathering her hand making this feeling all the more better. 

"Do you like when I touch you Kabiki?” She asked hotly and breathlessly as her fingers continued their work. 

"Only if you're the one touching me," I say in almost a pant like breath, looking directly into her eyes and the lewd expression on Hana's face, "I promise to make sure you're protected, that you'll live happily even in rough times. You're mine."

My words may have come out in the heat of lust, though they seemed cliché I was quite genuine in my statement... What in the fuck was I saying? I was speaking like I was speaking to a lover, someone I had known for years, someone I would die for. My emotions were true but thoughts all fucky this time around, I wasn't treating or even considering Hana as just someone,  rather I was pulled to the one. I didn't know what was wrong with me but I couldn't stop. 

"Do you... Like it when I touch you, Hana?" I asked with hot breath, kissing her neck since she wanted to speak so badly. My fingers at this point had worked heir way inside her snatch, and slowly I start to pump in and out. My thumb found it's way to the top where the clut was, I felt around until finding that precious pearl, now kneading it slowly. 

• Love 1

His skillful fingers left her slit a dribbling mess. The only reason there wasn't more of one was because the panties were catching her erotic juices. Hana would sigh and whine to the sensation of those dexterous fingers of his. How tantalizing, how lewd as they coaxed access to her sex so deliberately.  Seeing his jaw clench she couldn't help but smile, thrilled she was able to get a reaction out of that tired look on his face. But this wasn't her, she never enjoyed sex to this extent. She never initiated it either. He did something to her that made her want to push those comfort zones and break the boundaries of her wants and needs. Maybe it was the mark allowing her to do so; too embarrassed to admit it was of her own volition. Fingers now becoming coated in his warm spill as it allowed her fingers to glide more smoothly, firmer and a little faster as she enjoyed it twitching every time her thumb would graze the edge of his rounded glands. So hot, so hard; she half expected him to be a popsicle but that was just ignorance. 

Hana's attention was brought back to him instead of his cock. It made her heart swell to hear those words come past those succulent lips of his. It sent a warm jolt of electricity up her spine, a flush of heat following as she felt her chest tighten with enamored affliction. Though as she scanned his expression for more, his next words made her arousal gush from her sex, her womb would twitch and ache. 'MINE'. That word was so final and so raw, the gruff with lust and heat nevertheless she craved his ownership. She was his in more ways than one and his words left her speechless for a moment. Nodding and a soft smile she agreed; she couldn't say no, she didn't want to or need to. This unfortunate situation may have been her salvation all along.  "Is that a promise?" A soft whisper came from her lips as she hoped that it was the truth. She had to hold on to the possibility that it was. 

His next question made her cheeks redden more and she let him have more access to her neck as she nodded quickly. "Yes!" She bit her lip to silence her lewd moan as his fingers penetrated past her tight entrance. It had been so long since anyone has touched her last. Her walls gripping him and undulating around his fingers happy to being caressed and teased. "I-I've never... I've never felt like this before! Kabiki is the only one to make me feel so wanton and needy! Ahn!" She squealed as his fingers began to pet and roll inside her, spread and stretched at her walls getting her ready for what was to come...even if she came first. Hana could not understand the emotions she was feeling. They weren't hers, so logically it was his and they were genuine and possessive. Her hand would pump at his length firmly, a faster rhythm began to take place though she started to have a difficult time keeping pace when his fingers began to knead at her sensitive clit. With her free hand she couldn't help but lead his face up to her before she stole his kiss. Oh yes this was heaven, blissful and oh so wonderful. He was the best and they hadn't even gotten to the fucking. She felt she would melt at his touch at any moment, her climax building and coming quickly. Heavy breaths between their sucking face and mutual foreplay, Hana used her other free hand to reach down further, closing the distance so she could reach as she cradled his heavy sac in the palm of her hand as she began to gently and carefully squeeze and knead it with her fingers. She could feel him tense as that would be alarming to any man for a woman to have him literally by the balls. 

• Love 1

These... Weren't my emotions, at least i didn't think. The needs and drive yes,  but the fuel for love and security weren't mine... Were they? The brands didn't do this, all they did was help with power and communication,  protection,  that was it unless there was something missing. Loss, I think that's what it was, maybe something we has a loss for that drives our bodies and minds, connecting them in some way. An actual Spirit Bond, which which extremely rare in itself, but raw emotions were true... Did Hana really feel this way? Was I lying to myself?

"Is that a promise?"

It felt like my heart stopped a moment after, I looked the woman in the eyes. I haven't kept a true promise in many years, but my response was true to my words, "Yes... I promise. You'll be mine for this moment and many others onward." 

Hana's moans and words further incited me to push onward now rapidly finger-fucking her hard, she returned the favor by jerking me and caressing my sack. My breaths grew rampant as I whispered her name, abd without warning I ejaculated a lot covering her hand and wrists. My hips bucked just slightly at the handjob but I didn't stop my rapid pumping on her pussy.  Hard to believe I was actually having an intimate relationship with a Human now,  after all this time, but I think this was far better than anyone else. No one had excited me like this like Hana did. 

• Love 1

Hana felt her mind become fuzzy and muddled with the mixture of their emotions colliding. She sensed his confusion as he probably did hers. Affection, loss, lust, security: all of it was overwhelming. Still the question echoed in her head if it was true and all she could do was reply yes over and over again as the voices echoed in their minds eye. A Spirit Bond was it? More compatible than they initially thought of each other, however the connection was always there from their first meeting. How romantic and sickeningly sweet. Those dark pools of his felt like she was going to drown in his gaze. The intensity in which he looked into her eyes was mesmerizing, primal even as they kept each others attention. He was so earnest and forthcoming. His promise made her heart flutter and her soul sing! "As you are mine.." She would murmur and coo biting his bottom lip playfully. She felt light and airy, like on clouds as their lips continued to collide and silky whispers of each others names was so sweet. Hana drank it up like it was water that she needed to survive. 

Her walls clench around him as he began to make her squelch and buck against his movements. It didn't hurt it wasn't even uncomfortable, it was an experience that brought her to roll her eyes back. "Kabiki!" The sensation of hot seed on her hands made her just hold his cock. The throbbing of it was energetic and he didn't seem to be running out of steam anytime soon. Her thighs tightened around his sides as her face contorted with pleasure. Her hips began to oscillate and roll into his hand as she cried out loudly into the room. Her orgasm somewhat violent as he continued to rip pleasure from her core. Back arching, body twitching she was a complete mess in the palm of his hand, and he continued even as she rode out the high of climax. Turning her head away to breath she brought her cum soaked hands to her chin and neck for comfort as he was forcing a secondary climax with his rough motions. she wanted to feel him inside, she wanted him to make her his woman for real. This was too soon, they just met! Could they really claim each other so selfishly and honestly? 

• Love 1

I continued to pump Hana until her orgasm rode out and from there I had slowed my role. My hand had been completely soaked,  and pulling my fingers out I had decided to bring my hand up and frown. I wiped the mess on her breasts,  even though the sheets will indefinitely have stains after tonight I'd still rather not have my head on a spot of cum! I said,  "Jeez... You're a fuckin mess, didn't think I had that effect on you like that." 

After wiping most of my hand clean i decided it was time for round two. Bitch don't get no rest, two minutes is enough. I had thrown my boxers to the side revealing my solid piece of meat, proud and standing strong Iike the trooper it was, I ripped the rest of the clothing off of Hana leaving nothing to the imagination left. She really was a mess down there, but it was time to get it even dirtier than what it was already! I positioned myself, using my hands to spread her legs and opening a sweet aroma of Hana's pushy to me. 

"So you think that you can just waltz in here and make a mess on my sheets? This calls for punishment." I say with an evil grin, using a hand to position my shlong against Hana's sex until I pushed inward. The feeling was indescribable, it felt like she was trying to suck me in, but I took my time like I did before. I would barely make headway before removing myself, then back in justva tad deeper to fuck with her. I knew Hana wanted me to take her, but I wanted to know exactly what she was in for. Naughty girl, seducing a man such as I!

• Love 1

Hana felt her body tense and then suddenly relax when he finally gave her respite from his fingers. His slick fingers made her squeak some as the chill in the air made her startle. She didn't notice his frown right away nor did she care, they were going to make messes from time to time and unfortunately for him, her pussy was stupid wet. "Y-You're the one who decided to follow through." She teased some as she sat up a bit on her forearms. Though she was weak and flopped back down on the comfortable pillow she was on. "we need another shower." She said blankly as her fingers began to rub their cum into her skin, drying fairly fast after being exposed to the air. 

Eyes immediately darted to his pelvis when he slipped out of his boxers revealing his still hard member. It looked angry and in need of release. Yelping some from how his sudden rough treatment left her stunned. Her heart was racing as she was seeing a new side. While what they shared earlier was the more romantic and sweet thing, this was something different. Her legs became free of the fabric and she couldn't stop it from happening. Spreading her legs like this was embarrassing and it seemed her imaginative thoughts were coming true with how he was treating her. While she wanted this she hoped the next time would be a little more poetic. 

"P-Punishment?" She squeaked as she wasn't prepared to how much of a ravenous man he was. His grin was slightly unsettling as he barely smiled even before. Yet her sex continued to ache and she continued to want this. His hot member would inch inside her entrance and her torso would twist and elongate some as she was trying to instinctively run from his vampiric strength and girth. He stretched her open and her breath shuddered when he entered inside. Walls clinging to him, wanting him deeper. "Mmm ah~" She couldnt help but make sounds as he teased her like the jerk she initially thought he was. In and then pulling out he would then go in deeper and it made her nerves scream in pleasure. Slowly she reached out to him, her fingers laying on his strong arms as she would squeeze as he continued to tease and make her more wanton with each partial thrust. "K-Kabiki...don't be mean...mmm~" She whimpered out those violet eyes scanning his face, searching for that eye contact she was used to. Hana was probably in for a rude awakening but that was okay. The bond showed that there was something between them that was unequivocally and possibly love. Oh well, not like she could say it after being fucked once anyway. 

• Love 1

"Ey!" I grasped Hana's throat and squeezed lightly,  barely pressing on the tubes that allowed oxygen to her head, a good choking as some couples would do in a time like this. I leaned in and whispered into her ear, "I can be mean all I want. I want you to be messed up, I want you screaming and squirting, by the end I'll have you filled to the brim whether you like it or not." 

Without warning I stopped entirely,  like a Rollercoaster that reached its height but at the same tine was ready to drop down. I slammed myself into Hana depths, a slick noise escaping from out combined love juice, I held my pelvis to her's and started to slowly grind. She did have a point before even in this heat we were getting sticky. I held her close like a hug and rolled off the bed until I was standing with the Nurse in my grasp, still I was starting to pump lightly with every step, I huffed even to show that indeed her pussy felt awesome. 

As we entered the bathroom I shut the door with a foot and moved into the tub, almost losing my grip on Hana but successfully enough I still held on. I exited the woman laying her down in the cold wetness of the large tub, wide enough for at least four people to lay I'm side by side. When my cock exited there was a slick noise with every inch removed, and finally I stood with an angry drooling meat stick that demanded attention. I turned the showers on, a sharp coldness exiting from the nozzles until it was followed by warmth and hotness in seconds which would cover the two of us firbthe duration.  It ain't my water bill, fuck 'em!

I turned back and settled back on my knees, I pressed my meat along the Nurse's wetness for a few seconds trading her. And like some starving dog sewing food I struck home again, slamming into Hana once more. I sushed her up by delivering a kiss with the sane passion as before, if I could physically her with love I would... Well... I mean, semen technically is love in some sense! I could feel her cave contorting around by, squeezing my in a death grip while I pulled back, I groaned into her mouth when I made my second hard thrust and start to grind. 

"Gaddamn you're fucking hot!" I hissed when we broke from our kiss, hot water and steam collecting around us as we fucked. 

• Love 1

Hana sucked air harshly before feeling the tight grip on her neck. She felt herself strain for air slightly but the tightness of his fingers felt strangely good. His heated breath against her she shuddered in his grip. She felt herself squirm in his grip. His words made her much more pliable and needy for his touch. Then suddenly she felt the tip slide in and the rest of his length follow making her wince in pleasurable pain. “Ah aaahh mmm~” her mouth opened wide and eyes closed tight and would bite her lip as he would grind inside her slick tight walls. God why did he feel so fantastic inside. Oh how she wanted to be clung to him like wet cloth. 

His slow grind made her walls twitch and squirm around him. He stretched her open and she could hardly breathe from how he filled her up. With him suddenly giving her a hug she felt them roll and her limbs intuitively wrapped over his shoulders and around his waist. Every step made her hips squirm and her fingers dig into his skin. Eyes hooded she would lay her lips against his collar bone as she hid from the possibility oh him seeing the naughty expression she was making because elf him. The room changed and she felt the cool wet and it caused a hip from her. when he slid out she convulsed some as it was a lot of cock coming out of her sensitive slit. 

The cold water had the same affect as she cried out. “Ah! So cold!” She would laugh some and then shiver, teeth clattering as the goosebumps returned until the water became warm and then hot. The steam expanding her lungs as she looked to Kabiki with much love and attention when he got between her legs once more. Her hands resting on her breast and she would squeeze when her thrust back inside. She whimpered and whined from the force as it was intense. He hit the back so hard and firmly that she came a little from the impact. Her sounds silenced by his excellent kisses. He tasted wonderful, like an addictive drug she couldn’t give up. Her lips pressed to his and parted for their tongues to play together. 

her walls clenched and her body twitched she groaned agains this lips as she felt herself ready to take him. All of him. Her heart felt like it was about to burst. He broke the kiss and Hana looked up to him panting with metaphorical hearts in her eyes. A giddy smile came across her lips at his compliment. Her hips rolling some as she would moan giving him those fuck me eyes. “You’re not so bad yourself! Please Kabiki…” she was begging but the words couldn’t escape as she wanted to express herself. 

• Love 1

I was slow and forceful to behind with but her noises and mewling made me hasten my effort. My hands gripped Hana's and pinned them above he head, my hips moved as fast as I could muster slamming and pulling my dick in and out. She was mine, a forceful and possessive thought that ran through me, as long as I lived I felt that she needed to be happy, feel secure and protected. I decided that these thoughts were indeed my own granted they felt otherwise.

I could feel pressure build up in my loins my heavy sack somewhat shifted upward aside from the constant slapping against Hana's ass. It was like something was trying to come out- Something was coming out but neglected to tell Hana. Not like a hundred year old seed could get a Human pregnant,  Vampires could get Vampires pregnant sure, but in order for a Human to win one pregnant and vice versa that required a fertility mark. Which I knew how to make it, but I just chose not to, it'd kinda be fucked up. 

Sloppy and forceful kisses were delivered, I could easily see the lewd expressions on my Nurse's face which made me smile in accomplishment. It's not often I get a hot babe to moan for me, I said, "You're a dirty fucking girl... Lucky for you, I'm rewarding to chick's like you." 

A hand that kept hers pinned reached down South and started to rapidly play with Hana's clit. I continued to pound her for the next few minutes, walls twotching and convulsed around my length trying to milk me, and it was working. My breaths grew more ragged when I started to reach my limit, finally I broke away and said, "F-Fuxk Hana, I'm getting close!"

• Love 1

Fucking hell! Kabiki was bringing a whole new meaning to what sex was for her. Hana never felt this much euphoria, in all the time she had been alive. “Ah! Oh my god! So good!” She couldn’t stop the words spilling from her lips as he made her body his. Her nerves were set to a shocking degree of pleasure. Arms lifted a over her head she would gasp as the motion left her breasts to bounce and jiggle with every forceful blow. Eyes trailed down his gyrations and she saw where they connected. His his hips thumped against her and each time she would mewl and coo. ‘I’m his! I’m his! I’ll do anything!’ She screamed in her head as she felt his possession over her. 

his sac smacking against her plump ass made her hips jerk some as it was heavy and she didn’t know what it was at first. Hana could sense his eagerness as he picked up the pace. His member constantly reaching a place so obscene and yet she craved for him to pound harder and reach her more. Hana felt so naughty so twisted in her affections but she was also greedy. No one else was allowed to have him. Her own possessiveness that she had no idea was there poked it’s ugly little head. Her eyes darkened when she ripped her gaze up to his eyes and it pretty much told him that he was her prize. 

He throbbed more and she knew what was coming. Blushing heavily he ripped a loud moan from her before their sloppy and accepting make out session began. His saliva tasted so good! Why did everything he do to her feel so amazing!? While she knew she couldn’t get pregnant, she never saw herself as a mother. She never found the one to do that with. And now that she did find her one and only, something like a string of sadness filled her. However with that said, she quickly made sure to bury that deep in her subconscious where it wouldn’t bother her. He was enough, he was everything. Like they had known each other long ago she couldn’t help but feel a connection.

“Pwah~” her tongue was left out of her mouth some when he stopped kissing her silly. Her body burned and she ached, and suddenly he brought her to giggle as her brows raised in surprise. Oh they were talking dirty now? “Yes Ahn~ I’m a very dirty girl. So dirty~ Please scrub my insides clean with your cock!” She had never said such things before but here she was being truly depraved. Her back arched and her breath hitched when his fingers touched her clit. So mean! She couldn’t do anything to stop him, thighs gripped at him. Her legs wrapped around him not letting him escape not wanting him to leave her empty. His words, his breathing, his sounds drove her wild with desire. “Kabiki cum for me! Cum inside me! Mark me with your seed~ Mmm please!” Hana looked at him desperate to feel him dump his spill inside. She wanted to be leashed to him in every sense of the word. She didn’t realize it now but she loved him deeply and fervently. 

• Love 1

Porn did nothing for me, I've been with sone of the most beautiful women both Vampiric and Human, I've been sucked and fucked by a Dyson vacuum cleaner. This woman here was doing and making me do things that no other had before. Not since before Toshiro took me in as his pupil, not since I was young, before I joined the Japanese Imperial Army for the war effort. My hips bucked harder until I got to the point I had been using my advanced strength and speed literally shaking the actual shower itself. 

Then it came, a torrent of seed rushed out of me as I bottomed out into my lover. I filled her completely with years of pent up horniness being poured into Hana's womb which I was more than happy to do. I gave her a long and slow kiss, humping inside of her a few more times before stopping completely. My right hand couldn't help but grope at the left massive orb, what can I say, I loved tits! I loved thighs, ass, bodies, I loved faces and personality and somehow it felt like Hana was all of those rolled up into one! I wanted to give her little babies but that was indefinitely rushing things, I had this hunch that at one point we met, but she was far younger than any theory. What was it? 

Finally, I pulled away and out forgetting that water was pouring and showering our bodies. When I finally did my still hard cock throbbed violently as it shot out the last few ropes of seed all over Hana's torso, had I really been that pent up? Jeez, what a drag... I said her leaning in and kissing her neck, "I haven't been that eager in years... You really are something,  Hana."

• Love 1

Haha could feel. It was coming. Oh thank fuck it was coming fast and hard. The creaking and shaking of the shower. Wow was he powerful, and yet he was still careful. She was human and while he was attentive to that fact, his strength rocked her core to buck and strain against him. She cried out loudly and her body began to convulse as her body and soul climaxed for her Vampire lover. Her walls clasped and contracted around him as her juices mixed with the water of the shower.

Her eyes saw how his muscles worked under his skin, how her strained and then sent wave after crashing wave of his sticky seed inside. Her womb burned with how hot it was and yet she loved it. She was being marked by him again. His kiss long and slow, passionate as she mewled against his yummy lips. Hump thrust grope, her body was at his mercy. He was a man that had stolen her body soul and heart, and now spirited her away in pleasure. A vision of children flooded her brain, were these his thoughts? How sweet! It melted her and made her swoon. Her womb throbbed sucking up all his cum from the thought.

”Ughn mmm!” She groaned when he left her feeling empty covered in her pussy juice. It stood up proud and she couldn’t stop looking at it though seeing it like this made her lick her lips in devious thoughts. Him spurting cum on her chest made her giggle some as the water began to wash them clean. Her hips felt numb after the whiplash of their torrid love affair. She felt tired but still he had her pinned. Her chest heaving with her breaths as she opened an eye she smile and laugh into it. “I’ve never felt… so amazing. No one has ever made me feel this ways.” Finally her thighs released him as her legs slowly slid off his firm thighs. Trying her best she would jolt now and then from residual orgasmic impulse. He replaced her woes and worries. He was her everything now. Looking up to his face she saw the water stream through his black hair and down his spectacular frame. He was her dream.

• Love 1

"I’ve never felt… so amazing. No one has ever made me feel this ways." 

"There's more where that came from," I said releasing the woman I still had pinned, it'd be a while before the erect meat would die down, "I mean it, you really are amazing. Look, I don't know who you've been with but let me say that I won't turn you down if you feel the need to hump me. If you're sad, lonely, mad, I've got an ear and arms... In the meantime,  let's get you cleaned up, yeah?" 

I was on my knees only, taking some soap and lathering it across Hana's body. God she was so smooth, even when she was tired I could feel some form of energy, the love or what's assumed to be love. It felt genuine enough to look that way, I start to scrub her legs, from her feet and up to her thighs, feeling those thick things as I gently scrubbed her. I pulled her forward with me starting to massage her while using the loofa to get the metaphorical grime off. I was feeling her up again and again, it was like I couldn't get enough of her feeling. 

"Well..." I start, finally breaking my silence, "At least I won't be sleeping on the floor tonight. Who knows, maybe I'll actually get real sleep a this fun activity. What do you want to eat when you wake? I'll make you any one dish, breakfast, lunch, and dinner of your choice." 

• Love 1

Finally being released she gave a small sigh as she refocused and centered herself as she caught her breath finally. While her eye flicked back and forth between those adoring eyes and his hard on she couldn’t help but give him a silly smile as he spoke. “You do!?” Nervous with his approval she became that clumsy girl once more instead of the sexy vixen that had just been railed by him. “Uh well I’m not… all that experienced.” She said as she sat herself up on the palms of her hands. “But if you’re with me, like you say you will then I hope to be all that for you and more too.” Her cheeks flushed at her counter proposal for him as she genuinely wanted to be what he needed when he needed. However now that he awakened her sexual appetite he might find her a bit clingy.

Nodding to his suggestion she then squeaked realizing how much of a mess she left on the bed. “I will clean up the sheets and everything! I’m so sorry for not …” honestly she had never been so wet before. Could have been from the tension, anticipation or the inadvertent edging that was happening but a rush of embarrassment came across her face as he lathered her sticky slick body with those foamy suds. His fingers would rub and sink into the plushness of her skin causing innocent mewling from her. His grip while gentle was firm and massaged her clean. He groped her, spread her kneaded at her muscles until she was clean. 

when she was pulled up to her knees she was a little wobbly and she would balance herself by holding onto his shoulders. The water rinsed off the suds and the scent was accentuated by the steam. “Good you should sleep in your bed. You should have done that anyway.” She huffed some as he was a bit infuriating with his chivalry but that’s why she had fallen for him so fast. That and the hidden past unbeknownst to her. “Mmm French Toast with strawberries and honey syrup? With whipped cream of course.” She asked licking her lips at the thought of the sweet treat. Then she saw his lips and found another one where her hands cradled his strong jaw and cheeks. A long sweet kiss, she hummed getting butterflies from it. 

Pulling away with and audible smack of lips she would grin looking at his deep dark pools. “Is it wrong to think that I’ve fallen in love with you?” She asked scared he may push her away, but she felt it, their bond solidified her resolve to bring it to the surface. Idiot. Reaching to the soap he just used she didn’t pressure him to say it back or accept her feelings. She felt foolish for saying it. She also felt it may be mostly fueled by sex but that felt wrong to think about; so by logic it had to be love if there was doubt. “My turn to get you all clean now~” a giggling moan came from her as her sudsy hands began to caress and travel along his body. His body was a dream to her. Not too thin, just thick enough , fit enough as he fingers would roll over his muscles. Finger tips once more tracing those scars and even found their way back down to his still firm member as she enjoyed teasing him some. 

• Love 1

I grinned gaining a witty response followed by a huff. She was dealing with a bull, stubborn as could be, but I was willing to show her love too both physically and emotionally. I couldn't take my eyes off her lavender flavored one's, she kissed me again and I devoured it all up until she broke it off. Bitch, that could have been my round three, there was still fuel in the tank but I didn't want you push anything too hard. It wasn't like I was starting for sex... I don't think. I still had the need to feel up her body, especially now her breasts and though I fought the urge I still found my hands on them. 

"Is it wrong to think tha I've fallen in love with you?" 

Easily I answered back, "No... If I'm being honest I think... I know I've fallen for you."

God what a bleedheart I was, like a cheesy movie where a strangers find each other madly in love... It felt that way, though I wanted to do it in my own way. When Hana started to clean me I smirked abd leaned back against the stone tile wall, letting her return the favor. Tenderly her fingers helped loosen my muscles that had grown oh so stiff, I watched her but decided to simply closey eyes abd enjoy the treatment.  Then cane down to when she stroked me ever so gently, teasing me further as my member throbbed hard still drooling. Bitch! She made it hard not to go for round three! I remembered the sheets abd replied, "No, you don't have to do that,  let me take care of that, that was my fault."

• Love 1