Kabiki's Abode

Upon entering through the door, I beckoned Hana forward and once she entered through I closed and locked the door. Multiple deadbolts that line the door were turned and chained, I sighed almost as if it was stupid. It was stupid, but I wanted security, afterall should anything happen to my files I memorized every detail even if it was recent. I wasn't an idiot, I know everyone's weaknesses, their bodies and magic, the very food they ate... Due to a bad start here at Blackthorne I had to. 

I walked through thr luxurious looking living room, looked around abs sniffed a few times. I puffed my cigar and blew out smoke which, at first didn't dissipate until finally the majority of the room was covered.  Looking through again I was suspicious at first but when I confirmed that no one had been in my abode a snapped my fingers once and the light smoke finally dissipated turning into a soft lavender fragrance.  Shrugging, I jerked my head for the woman to follow, going down a small hallway then left. I turned on the kitchen lights which revealed a restaurant styled kitchen, industrial ovens and material, all spick and span. 

"Sorry for the weirdness, when you know how to kill everyone in the Blackthorne Estate you have your enemies," I say walking to the large and wide fridge, "And uh... Sorry for earlier, uncomfortable I know. Once a year we all go through the process, bodies can change afterall even a vampire." 

I start to dig through the fridge, looking for raw food items, "So what you craving? Got all sorts of shit in here."

• Love 1

Hana followed, the cool tile on her feet only chilled her more. Once she walked past the door threshold she felt him move by her and then latch the door closed. The locks clicking and clanking, it made her nervous like she as going to die in here. 'Good by cruel world~' A sing, song thought went through her head as she felt her soul depart from her body in a teary-eyed manner. The exasperated sigh he gave brought her back into reality as she had not been slain yet. Making her feet move she stepped forward only to stop as the ceiling began to fill with the deep vegetal notes that filled the air. She was not used to any sort of smoke, not even her gambling parents smoked, drink maybe but smokers they were not. With her allergies she tended to stay away from it, that and because smoke was bad for the skin. Just as quickly as it filled the room, suddenly it became light and smelled of lavender. Dispersing in the air and thinning out into something fragrant and pleasant. If he was doing this for her benefit she was falling for it. 

With a head nudge she would place down her shoes and quickly follow behind him. Food was a big motivator of hers and if he was offering she wasn't going to say no, though do vampires need to eat human food? Isn't blood more their speed? Either way her thoughts were drowned out by the loud and rude rumblings of her stomach once more. With a loud guffaw she was left wide eyed and almost speechless. "Wow!" The kitchen was indeed huge; it was her dream kitchen, open concept, lots of storage and cooking space, gas range and multilevel ovens. Honestly she began to gush over this room in particular. It was probably the first time he would see her genuinely smile. Hearing his morbid comment she couldn't help but wonder if she was in danger too? Probably, she was a slave of sorts after all and so could probably be treated terribly here by others even if he was being kind. 

"Mmm do you have some instant noodles? And the fixings?" She was referring to the traditional way of making it, or the Korean way where you added your toppings and foods like mushrooms and pork to the dish. Even cabbage and a soft boiled egg would be super yummy at this point. Actually she didn't even know if he could cook. Would he allow her to? "Can you cook or am I allowed to. The people...who took me and sold me here didn't let anyone eat for the first 24 hours. Said we had to be pretty for the showings." Hana tried to brave her experience but it still left her trembling. They hadn't done anything to her as she was considered a high prize, but others were not so lucky and she couldn't help but watch as some of the women begged for any sort of escape from their rape. Hana was very lucky, and it seemed her vampire master was an even luckier prize as he did not treat her terribly. In fact he acted like she didn't matter to much so maybe this would be okay. Maybe it was okay to see him in a better light than she portraited in her head. 

• Love 1

"Korean Ramen, eh? Been trying to place you, not saying you are Korean but that narrows down to the one option, and give me a few ideas," I state as I start pulling out the cold ingredients, setting them on the counter space next to the fridge. There were a few bloodpacks visible on the inside shelving the door, concluding the wondering thoughts about blood, "I'll cook, sounds like you been through some pretty rough shit. Have a seat on the counter... You want milk? Chocolate milk maybe? I got orange juice, apple, cranberry,  got some cold sweet tea or I can brew ya up some fresh stuff... Personally I know how to make that Starbucks stuff, or just plain coffee is my preference." 

After closing the door instart grabbing a few pots abd get to work. I started a few pots of water and fired up a skillet, and while everything was heating up I pulled out the non-parishable items like noodles and seasonings. I flicked my cigar across the room, the burnt out stick spinning rapidly in the air until it landed perfectly into an ashtray.  I then started talking again, "Normally I cook actual homemade meals, I'd use some of the appropriate noodles but instant works a lot faster too. That, and with what I'm making everything is gonna be fast paced so if i don't answer you immediately don't take any offense to it. An hour is way too long to make two dishes out of this. My mom used to run a shop in Hiroshima,  Japan, my step-dad was Korean, so when they got married he added a bunch of stuff to our menu and reworked things including ingredients. We flourished, a little hole-in-the-wall place to stop by and get food on the way home, a rainy day, maybe taking your girl out and stopping by. Learned a lot of culinary secrets that stuck with me."

• Love 1

"Uh..huh? Wasn't it obvious that I was Korean?" She blurted out not sure how he didn't know. Was it because she didn't say it out loud? She circled the Asian but didn't specify on the paper. Clearing her throat she realized she may have jumped the gun. When he opened the fridge she saw the blood packs and gulped in reaction. Though as he asked her questions and she heard Starbucks, her mouth watered. "I don't drink coffee but... do you know how to make a London Fog Latte?!" She asked excitedly, her eyes lit up and she was becoming much more open. Food and drink was an easy way to do that. Realizing she was being over zealous she shook her head and corrected herself. "Umm...what ever you have is just fine." Him pointing out her troubles just made her become somber as she shrugged; it was what it was kind of thing. It wasn't like she could go back to how things were. Honestly if she did she probably would have gone to jail for attempted murder. At least that is how she saw it in her mind, she would get even somehow like those Korean manhwa's where the main character was sent back in time to correct mistakes and get the happy ending. Violet eyes catching the flicking of his cigar she would clap slightly very impressed with something so mundane. 

When he began to work she went to the other side of the counter as sat on one of the stools. Hana was very impressed with how his hands worked; definitely worked in a kitchen before. Unlike herself she wasn't very talented at much, or she felt she wasn't very talented at things. She was moderate at most things so she wasn't useless. Listening to his story, it shaped the way she was seeing her 'master' now. He was family oriented and he was very warm, his aura or essence was much warmer than earlier. Maybe it was the stove top or maybe it as just her imagination but while his back was turned to him she smiled to him admiring the kindness he showed even if it was just to get her guard down for what ever he had planned. She could never fully trust him, she was a captive a slave; no true freedom anymore. "I'm half, I was born here and have dual citizenship... My papa is white though.. Not sure what he is. Mama is Korean though so that is where I get it from." She said as she wasn't close to the man who raised her. He wasn't abusive or anything just didn't pay attention to her like a typical father would. Instead his world revolved around her mother and in time so did her mother. Moving her hair behind her ears she would then gain the courage to speak some more. "Thank you for cooking for me.... You didn't need to do that." With that being said her stomach began to growl because the room began to fill with aroma of his cooking. Hana began to drool and drooped over the counter feeling weak. 

• Love 1

"Meh, it's not a problem," I say uncharacteristically, "In you're uhh... Situation it's kind of a fucked up deal..." 

I quickly notice how Hana was starting to lag a little, drooping downward and going blank. I pulled a glass and poured some orange juice in it then handed it to the lady. I went back to work, starting to combine the gochujang, doenjang, miso and gochugaru in a small bowl. I added a bit of hot pork stock to the bowl and stirred it to combine the contents. This took me back to Hiroshima, long before the major conflicts, long before I grew into an ignorant and naive young man. Things didn't have to be that way, a voice called out in my mind. 

With a sigh of exasperation I started to cook the large chunks of pork, the water in another pot was boiling so I put in six eggs. I had added the gochujang broth mixture to the remaining broth in the pot I was originally using. Finally however, the noodles were just now boiling. I start to loosely chop up cabbage and green onion as well as morelle mushrooms and set those items to the side. Once the noodles were done I would begin pan searing the veggies, but that was here in a bit.

"Okay, so you're gonna get something in you, settle down, and begin the bonding process. Nothing scary, just projects you from other vampires in a sense."

• Love 1

"Bleh.." She would whine and groan softly against the cool quartz as she head the dribbling of something pouring in a glass. The sliding of the glass against the quartz really drew her attention in as she saw the delectable juice glistening in the light. Nothing looked so good to her than it did now. Quickly she sat up and grabbed the glass chugging it down. Immediately the sugars and the tartness of the orange juice slithered down her throat. The short reprieve from both hunger and thirst was satiated for the time being as she moaned softly in delight. It was so yummy and the pulp was divine; though when he mentioned her situation it did cause her to choke some. Patting her chest she swallowed hard and tried her best not to make such a big deal out of it. "Yeah well its... such is life you know." Hana really didn't want to talk about it. Gingerly sipping at the remaining juice she eyeballed how much she had left. She needed to savor what she had, he was cooking and she didn't want to be a bother, or too needy. 

During the time he worked, she just stared at him. It was absentmindedly at first, but then she began to notice how his muscles moved under his shirt. She noticed the movements he made, precise no waste, almost perfect. She admired that he had broad shoulders, at least he wasn't an ugly master. Could you imagine?! Well she could and it was more of a Jabba situation in her mind. Good grief, she shook her head in dismay as she tried to just focus on how yummy the food tantalized her taste buds.  Violet eyes began to wander around his home. So many pretty things she wished to touch so many things to explore. While sleek it was vast and had its own charm; wasn't her own personal taste as she preferred cozier places.

Hearing him speak suddenly made her jolt in her seat and turn towards him. "Bonding process?" She stated after he said it was nothing scary. Who the fuck says that, it usually is scary if you have to mention it. Its like saying " no offense" and something is offensive anyway. Her chest began to tighten as she contemplated what this would mean. Anxiety began to build, anticipation slowly bubbling and her imagination running wild with scenarios. Could it be a sexy fantasy? Could be a total gore fest for all she knew. Then again taking another glance at him and seeing how apathetic he was towards her and everything around them she had to chalk it up to being a rather plain experience. But who knows, he may subvert her expectations entirely since he was unpredictable and contrite. 

• Love 1

"Yeah, weird fuckin nane, right?" I reply more casually than not, as if this was a walk in the park. I cleared my throat more, "The Bonding Process is when the life force of a Thrall is intertwined with their master. I hate that word, Thrall... I'm a doctor and in need of a nurse, so instead of a Thrall you'll be called my nurse. Anyway! The process takes justva minute or two, you'll have quite brand of my own design forged via magic, and I can utilize however I want. I'm not malevolent mind you, just there are steps to keeping you safe." 

That was the plan anyway, keeping her safe. I never had a true Thra- Servant in my service, however I wasn't going to be like other asshole vampires abd act like a complete cunt. That's not my style, I'll admit I'm a dick but I can only go so far. As the noodles get closer ti done I take the egg from the water and peel away the shell at the sink, afterward I carefully cut the egg in half and set it aside. Once I had seen the noodles were done, I evenly halved the portions and started to pan searing the veggies. Dinnerware almost done.  

"But don't worry, you're in my care... I won't treat you like dogshit,  I seen what the others can do and it's scary as fuck even for another vampire. But there are good people here. My old mentor, Toshiro, he's the head Butler of thus joint,  old old vampire but he's one of the few that actually defend the Humans around here. I just fix them up."

• Love 1

As Kabiki explained the process she shuddered. Branding? Her heart beat quickened at the thought and she could feel some of the color from her face drain. Drinking the rest of the juice out of nerves she would lick her hips and swallow…hard. Still he promised good treatment and that he needed a nurse. What for? He was a vampire doctor. Was this just to make her at ease. If it was she clung to it like it was oxygen. Safe. That’s the word he decided to use that put her at even more ease. “If what you say is true then… it should be fine. Not like I have much of a choice.” A slightly petty answer but it was the best she had given the circumstances.

She felt her skin prickle as she could only imagine what would be considered scary to a Vampire. Such things made her blood run cold as she would shiver. The. He began to speak about his mentor. It was actually kind of cute if him. He had a lot of faith and admiration for this person. It made her want to meet him. But then again she felt she was in better hands with Kabiki. He was very attentive and made her feel not like a piece of meat in the sense of food. She didn’t know how or if he found her attractive or not. The thought alone made her begins to fidget with her dress and fix her hair as she felt frazzled all of a sudden. 

When he cut the eggs, the organgey golden yolk began to spill from the edges and that in itself made her mouth water. Oh she was so excited to be eating some real food soon. Her stomach now demanding sustenance before a thought came to mind and sprouted from her lips. “Does the bonding need blood? Will you ever drink my blood?” It was a soft question, that needed an answer. 

• Love 1

Hana was getting petty, a sure sign that she indeed had attitude about the whole situation which was completely understandable. When the vegetables were finished I put them into a separate bowl of broth for soaking and start to set up the actual bowls of food. Everything from this point was easy and required little attention albeit my detail to the product was almost professional.  There wasn't much else to say at least from my end, just a matter of answering questions t this point I guess. After setting everything up, a slid a bowl over to the woman and pulled out two forks... What,you thought I was gonna pull out chopsticks? Fucking nerd. 

"Yep, it requires both mine and your blood sample, a few droplets, nothing more.  The brand I'll put on you will be unique, other vampires can't touch you if they are going to do harm, they'll catch on fire as of they touched silver. Even the strongest of them would be susceptible to the brand. You also... Get a perk so to speak, but I'll tell you that after the process." My explanation was short and sweet. No need to go over how magic works or exactly what the brand does, I was honest with Hana, so that's all that should count I guess. 

Finally taking a bite out of my meal, I could taste the various spices and flavors in the bowl. I did it again, another masterpiece, at least in my opinion, been eating a lot of junk food lately so something fresh like this was reinvigorating. I asked Hana, "So... How is it?"

• Love 1

Hana watched eagerly as he was playing the food. It all smelled so good and her stomach was starting to sound like Audrey II. ‘Feed me!’ Licking her lips she watched him skillfully fold the noodles in the broth and plate the bowl like one would in a restaurant. When he slid it over with a fork she made a small face. A fork!? The blasphemy! A spoon would have been a good choice. Begrudgingly she bit down her Asian ancestors roaring in sacrament for such an unholy union of soup and utensil.

Still despite such a blow she would look to the bowl with much admiration and ravenous appetite. Taking the fork she then would dig in beginning with the eggs and cabbage working in a circular formation. Slurping the noodles, tears began to form on the corner of her eyes. She sniffled some as his cooking touched her deeply and began to fill her tummy up something nice and warm. “It’s… really good..” she choked back her emotions she continued to eat. 

As he explained the process she was enjoying the noodles too much to feel fear or worry. Hana was unapologetically simpleminded in this moment as she was being fed. “Okay! I feel better about it with the explanation.” He probably inadvertently caught an admirer in her as he treated her with nothing but kindness and consideration. A way to a woman’s heart was definitely through the stomach. Especially this curvy Asian babe. “So good!” She moaned out confirming his culinary skills with her wriggling form. Hana was much less nervous around him now but not yet affectionate to him.

• Love 1

I couldn't help but smirk, a full fledged smile would be creepy enough. It helped give me more confidence in my cooking, afterall, being old enoigh to be anyone's grand-daddy can cause things to be... Stale. By stale I mean tastes become dull,  tasteless, some if my favorite dishes I can't cook because I've had them so often before. But it's been since the 90's that I had anything like that, thus bowl of noodles included as well. This also confirmed that my taste bud's were still fully functional which was really good. 

"Thank you," I reply after finishing another bite, I set the bowl down and start taking dishes to the sinks where I'd begin rinsing them out, "To tell you the truth it's been awhile since I actually cooked for anyone else. Had a girl around once and she moved on, but it is what it is. Cooked for the Mistress a few times, bitch didn't like my cooking because she handpicked the weirdest fucking ingredients.  But whatever, at least someone's appreciating my cooking." 

I thought Alicia was a bitch because of that one instance, maybe I was too judgemental,  but still she mocked my cooking even when I suggested other things. Whatever, maybe vampires get stick in menopause or whatever.  I've seen one morbidly obese basterd with diabetes, they were an asshole and it was both funny and sad with their situation. They were killed due to "mysterious" circumstances but I really didn't give a shit. Looking over my shoulder I could see Hana truly enjoying her meal, so much so she seemed like she was about to cry which made me happy somewhat but also sad, somewhat.  The least I could do was at least make her feel welcome and at home,  better me than anyone else I suppose. 

• Love 1

Hana was absorbed in the bowl of food. Slurping up the noodles her lips began to become stained from the broth. She would cut the noodles with her teeth and munch on the semi-crunchy cabbage. Gods this was just the best meal. Maybe it was the lack of food for almost 48 hours but she couldn’t get enough. Still she took her time and it was almost like a small mukbang watching her eat. When finally all the physical food was gone and only broth was left. She would set down her fork and then bring the bowl to her lips gulping down the broth feeling warm and full. 

When she pulled the bowl away she didn’t realize some of the broth had dribbled down her chin dripping into her cleavage. “You’re welcome I have no reason to lie…” she said as her eyes hooded and her face relaxed as her finger would wipe her lips clean of the broth. Hana watched him closely but did not seem to have her guard up anymore. Her body language said so anyway as she became more open and friendly after being fed. “I’m sorry no one appreciates the ethnic cuisines you cook. I will eat all of them!” She said rather enthusiastically. She even wondered if he was able to make certain sweats like mochi or sweet bean ice cream. Either way maybe she could learn a thing or two. Leaning back on the stool she would rub her stomach as she digested what was now in her gullet. 

while Hana was a beautiful girl she was much more a foodie and a bookworm. She felt so full and happy. Eventually she would stand up and take her items to the sink to let them soak a moment before washing her hands and getting clean. If she was to be his assistant or ‘nurse’ as he put it she needed to be able to at least clean up after herself no? Still she didn’t really notice the broth that had gotten on her chest but she did finally wipe her chin with clean water. Looking around she was trying to find a towel to dry herself with. 

• Love 1

My smirk threatened to grow, I was starting to enjoy the company, it felt fresh and new as if I had been missing it for years. How long has ot been since I genuinely smiled? Too long it felt, and that feeling was true enough. I finished the dishes and allowed Hana to clean her's... I kinds pushed her out of the way and her dishes for her, she was a guest and needed to be treated as such. After rinsing I opened a drawer and pulled a white dish towel out, tossing it to the woman, I pulled my own and wiped clean my hands and forearms. 

"I'll take the compliment anytime," I say with a little pride, "I've been here so long that there's plenty of time to read... Which reminds me, since you are my assistant now, I'll have to ask that you learn sone stuff in the medical field, starting with biology, anatomy, and a special field of chemistry. I have plenty of books, but since you'll be with me for the long run it's a requirement that any assistant knows this stuff. It'llbe a slow learning experience,  not running some school."

I needed all of my Assistants to know these things and not just be done trophy. It'd not often we actually have to heal people but he brought in those required fields when coming into Blackthorne.  Being a WWII combat medic turned assassin, then full doctor was the best thing that happened, originally these walking corpses were just using stitches and magic. That was a no-go.  I walked over to the counter and began to put away the leftover ingredients, still having plenty of soup and noodles left extra I would put them in the fridge in Tupperware of course. 

I turned to Hana, my shirtvwas damp enough to cling to my abs, but clearly I didn't give a shit, "Alright, I want to get this whole Bonding over with. The only painful thing is drawing blood, like a pinprick, it won't be much."

• Love 1

Hana made a small noise when he usher her out of the way to do her dishes. That was not necessary. She didn’t know how to feel with these acts of service he was giving her. She was so used to taking care of herself that she couldn’t understand why he was doing this at first. Though the feeling went away when he spoke about her assistant duties. Nodding she just stood to the side twiddling her fingers “yes sir… I mean Kabiki ..nng!” She couldn’t help the honorific from slipping past those pretty lips of hers. 

As he finished and turned towards her, those violet eyes of hers looked down to his shirt. At first it was just because it was wet but then her cheeks flushed red and her eyes widened slightly. He was surprisingly fit under those baggy clothes. Having to rip her gaze from his abs to his face she felt a bit flustered as he continued to speak about the boding. “Okay…” she paused contemplating a question. “Then do we do it here or is it somewhere else?” She said looking around unsure how this will work. He says a pin prick but bad Hollywood put it in her head so many scenarios of how such a thing would occur. 

• Love 1

"Nah, it can be done here," I replied cracking my knuckles and neck, I took off the white lab coat and set it on the island behind me, "Now just step into this open space." 

As soon as Hana did as asked I clapped my hands and start to focus on the magic in my form. The lights flickered while I made hypnotic motions with my hands, sparks dancing into a series of circles that were as messy as smoke bit didn't dissipate. A soft cool wind blew around the pair and a large thin but brightly colorful circle was forming around us, the actual light in the bulbs above us streaming their power into the various sparks that now engulfed our forms. I approached Hana, still working my magic until I tapped her forehead with a single digit. To Hana, her vision would have taken her to where she was in he middle of a beautiful red and purple nebula, ever flowing and moving with sparkles of stars surrounding her. 

Meanwhile I snuck behind Hana and bit her neck, not deeply, but just enough to avoid serious damage and to get a few droplets of blood. I wasn't a drinking too often, just enough to survive on. However she reacted the moment Hana would see me through the clouded nebula, biting my wrist and drawing some of my own blood. A tedious process, but it worked in the end. I combined both contents and immediately a brand of a purple lotus formed on her neck, the blood itself stopped flowing from her neck and the skin healed to two bite marks. Illusions were great, I'd rather throw a show for a bonding than jus take everything by force, at least it's more humane in sone sense. 

All of the color surrounding us would flow around our bodies, a red lotus forming on the right side of my neck, the color flowed into our marks until all was gone. It was complete, the lights came back on after several seconds, the blood on us completely dried and I let loose a sigh, rubbing the back of my neck. This was a pain in the ass. I pulled my lab coat back on and looked to Hana, asking, "You okay? Sorry for the light show, I prefer the longer and more whimsical option of Branding. You officially belong to me... In a much less authoritarian way, but see this lotus on my neck? You have one too, so that way everyone knows not to fuck with you the wrong way."

• Love 1

Hana followed his instructions as she figured her wanted it somewhere they wouldn’t bump into things. Seeing him crack his bones made her shiver. The sound was painful but she would do the same sometimes especially if she had a crick in her own neck. She slid a hand to her throat and hugged her arm for comfort . She had never been ‘owned’ before. The through brought up BDSM in her mind. She had studied it and thought it was a vampires scene given the life style. Though she didn’t know if she was ready for anything like that if that was on his mind. Either way her imagination ran wild and she had to hold her face to take a deep breath. 

mat first she didn’t pay much attention to his motions, however when he got closer she instinctively mover her upper torso back as her eyes focused on his finger. Suddenly being dragged into the metaphysical plane of his illusion she felt lost her and warm. What was this? Her thoughts echoed so loudly she felt like she was drowning in the starlight. Probably to him she was a wavering zombie looking blankly into the space. 

Upon being bitten her body instinctively made her take a breath though she felt nothing. Interpretive dance would be the closest thing she could describe with how she felt. Like a puppet almost as he pulled her string and marked her skin with his mark. Her eyes trailed to his being when she saw him biting his wrist. Her breath hitched as her mind was foggy with his illusion, all she could think was that it might hurt. She felt her neck warm up where his mark formed and it made her heart race. The sensation of being light as air but too heavy to move was indescribable; it wasn’t fear. When those beautiful colors faded, autonomy returned and immediately her fingers would graze against the mark. She felt small indents where his fangs were. It made her gulp and her hair began to fall over her face and shoulders as she slumped a bit.

Reaching out she found the counter and leaned against it as she didn’t trust herself to stand in that moment. The gravity of what happened took hold and the look on her face was that of slight distress. Hana felt like her mouth was dry but she managed to speak. “I’m fine, it was a rush of something…” she would laugh a little nervously before fixing her hair. The sensation continued to flood her brain as she couldn’t help remembering him behind he. He was much warmer than what she thought he would be. “Who would dare mess with me?” She said as she turned away from the counter and would lean back. Hands behind her back she ogled his mark as it actually accentuated how physically fit he was from the neck down. But he would probably only take it as her staring. 

• Love 1

From her staring I couldn't tell if she was looking at me like a dumbass or not. I raised a curious brow but otherwise bit my tongue from saying something witty, hold that monkey's chain so it didn't get loose. Afterall it could have been that Hana was curious about my body, but I had a lot of doubt in myself so there was no way she was looking at me like that. I shifted myself till I was leaning against the fridge, my back pressed against it and was directly across from the woman. We'll see how things pan out, chick's don't really dig me anyhow so whatever. 

"Vampires, given our- Their appetite and no regard for Humans. There are a few good ones but that's about it, pretty sure a lot of them don't really care about Humans alone Thralls. I think when you get tona certain age they just start to lose that sense of Humanity and who they were, gunning for being superior and reinventing themselves as such."

As to not make things awkward I continue, "So... I guess we're down to the question of what now, cuz' honestly, I really don't have a clue. Thinking about taking a nap... I assume you're tired yeah? Got some more of that noodles in the fridge of you're still hungry you chow down on that, otherwise, if you'll follow me up I'll show you where the bedroom is."

• Love 1

It had come to her attention that she was staring too much and in a flustered panic she began to shake her head side to side looking for something else to focus on. Heat rushed over her body as she felt like he could hear her internal screaming of embarrassment. Either way she meant no offense. “D-Did uou work out a lot as a human? Or is your body just made better when you turn?” She was genuinely curious, nerves making her gnaw her teeth on her bottom lip once more when she made eye contact with him. Maybe this was a side affect of the mark; to keep Thralls bound to their masters like a psuedo-aphrodisiac or love potion. Either way her heart fluttered when she heard him speaking. It was like he cleaned out her ears and she was hearing him for the first time. This was bad. 

“Then I suppose I got lucky that you are one of the good ones?” Her statement ended in a questions as she didn’t know what to think of him. So far he was a gentleman despite seeming uninterested in her all together. Hana would blink, fluttering those long lashes of hers. Looking over to the time of the microwave she noticed it was far too late in the early morning. She really was dealing with a vampire. Her sense of time was all kinds of fucked up die to being dragged away blind folded and held in a building with no windows or clocks. Kind of like a casino but not as welcoming. “Yes very..” she couldn’t bring herself to tell him that she hadn’t slept well either. She didn’t want the pity, she just wanted the rest. 

The thought of being in a man’s room alone made her toes tingle and that imagination of hers run wild. Again his back was to her and she couldn’t help but stare at how he walked. Even in the lab coat, his stalk and gait were effortless. To be one of them must have been either a great privilege or a curse to deal with humans and their mortality. It wasn’t until she was bought that she even considered vampires to be real. And here she was following one around the corner to his bed chambers. If she had to be in the same bed, she might not have gotten any sleep, the dress she was wearing was uncomfortable and it wasn’t like she saw the bag she came with. Possibly burned to get rid of her trace. Though she had a book of dark poems she carried around; something to read before sleep. “Is this it?” She asked as he would stop a moment. 

• Love 1

We walked up the stairs and down a dark hallway, other doors to either side closed, I led the lady to the one on the far end. When ee approached I opened it into a seemingly dark void, and then I flipped the light switch. The overhead fixture shines down illuminating the room to be... Quite ordinary. There was a massive bed perfectly straightened out, everything else devoid of filth and unorganization. Yep, this was as good as it was gona get, none of that BDSM bullshit I see in movies. 

I walked over to a hamper and took off my lab coat, and then my shirt before tossing both into the plastic bin. My body was not ripped, but I was clearly fit and had more a soldiers appearance than an athletes, or as some say a "man's" form that i possessed. Whatever that meant. I then forgot I had a Thrall and turned to face her, clearly I had plenty of scars which many considered disgusting, old bulletholes and stab wounds; but most importantly it looked like there were old burn marks on my body where skin had healed, nothing major, just the skin was pinker in those massive areas. I looked like hell. 

"I uhhh... Sorry... So I'm not used to having company- But look on the bright side! At least this somewhat answers your question. Oh yeah, those won't be going in the bed either," I said pounting to Hana's outfit, "I got something for you... Well not for you, but still it's better than that." 

I opened my sliding closet door revealing outfits that were just plain, nothing interesting or revealing me to be some creature of darkness. I pulled out a pure white nightgown... Lingerie from a Christmas party a few years back with another Coven when Blackthorne had good relations to them. I set it on the bed, though it looked tight and of course revealing, it was fuzzy and was actually comfortable.  I backed away and said, "Shower first then bed. I fucking hate it when people say they take their showers in the mornings... Well, I mean, I do, but I take 'em twice a day. Once you're done in the I'll take my turn, and then afterward I got the floor, you got the bed."

Edited by BladeRunner
  • Love 1

Because they had been in the darkness so long, her eyes burned some when he flicked on the light. She would rub them slightly as she walked into the threshold and was somewhat disappointed? She was sort of expecting more, maybe something more macabre, like dark and sterile almost like the hospital wing they were in before. The way his sheets were so neatly folded and pressed reminded her of papa. Military man through and through all the way to the way they were trained to tuck in their corners. Though the bed was huge! At least six thralls could fit comfortably with him in the middle. Shaking her hair of the thought she would walk into the room some more and his scent was everywhere. It was clean, fresh like cedar or maybe mint; it wasn't spicy though spicy probably would have suited him better. Jolting she saw him taking off the coat and then he began to take off his shirt. Yeah, he was definitely dangerous. Those lines, he was fit and thick indeed like a soldier, it actually brought her to blush and cover her eyes a moment before she heard him shift. Peaking through her fingers she flinched at his scars. As someone who never even broke a bone before, the empathized the pain he must have felt with each one. His skin was pale except for the pinking of his more recent scars; still she didn't find him unattractive or disfigured. 

Flinching when he spoke she let out a small noise in her surprise as her brows seemed continuously upturned in a tease of uneasiness. "Y-Yeah it does!" Hana spoke louder than she expected. Her face reddening a bit more, she could feel the metaphorical steam leaking from her ears. Following his pointing hand she tilted her hand and lowered her hands as she came closer. Seeing the flowing garment she felt it was too pretty for her but also it looked a little small. 'Damn that was going to be a struggle to get my hips into.' A small face of annoyance fell across her features before she would give a light bow. Its just her nature to do so and he wouldn't be able to break her of that habit right away. "Thank you. It does look beautiful. Though I don't think it would suit me very well. My color isn't white." She would giggle some before going to the outfit and picking it up and folding it over her arm. Tilting her head to his cleaning habits, it sort of made sense since he was a doctor. She usually only took one and that was in the evenings, to get the day off of her. It was understandable and she didn't have any issues as long as he had the things she needed. Lotions, creams and ointments; this pretty face didn't just come naturally, to her anyway. She was always a black sheep until she hit puberty. 

His command made her scurry to where he was pointing to, a wave of black hair followed from how fast she moved. Turning to him when he said he would take the floor, she almost protested, but soon sleep was aching at her body and she felt for the first time since coming here her body relax. So instead of saying anything she walked through the bathroom door and closed it. Testing the light switches for the best lighting and the fan she was greeted with a mirror, setting the gown on the clean and organized sink she took a good look at herself. She awful, a mess, absolutely like shit. Her hair was dull, skin dehydrated, the dress was even a bit dirty. She felt like she may have offended him for coming in this condition; she wondered if he could smell her. The thought made her embarrassed for looking that way. Then again why should she care?! They just met, she was sold into service, but something inside her made her feel this way. Slipping off her attire until she was bare, she saw some bruises here and there from how she was handled, over all she just felt grimy. It took her a bit to figure out how to use the shower but when she got the hang of it immediately she hopped in and the room filled with steam. 

• Love 1

Once Hana exited into the bathroom I sat on the bed abd leaned back, using my arms to hold me up. Why was I so relaxed in the good way? She was just a Hunan, sure in his care, but theyvwereca dime a dozen these days, so what was so different about this one? I only ever had on other thrall back in the 80's but that was it... Who knows? I couldn't help but get a "flutter " out of my chest. 

As I sat there and started to think more something just popped in my head abd is cursed to myself, forgetting the towels were outside the bathroom. I stood, groaning due to my aching knees, I walked over to a cabinet off to the side of the room and pulled out a large towel.  I then made my way abd carefully,  quietly, opened the door, abd seeing Hana was in the shower I snuck the towel onto the counter before getting back out. That was a mission success, I didn't get caught abd I didn't sneak a peek. 

"So... Uhhh... Those measurements I took earlier, the staff have a copy, so in a day or two you'll have your own clothes. For right now, unfortunately you'll be stuck with lingerie, sorry." I called through the door, hoping that she heard me. 

• Love 1

Fuck having long hair, fuck beauty standards, it was all so hard. She would scrub and run her fingers through her hair getting out any knots only to growl to herself in annoyance. It took her forever to wash her hair, it was frustrating and again she didn't expect for herself to begin to cry. She felt so angry but she thought that she had cried these tears and held in her frustrations. Her body wouldn't listen as she stood under the heated water. Sobbing into her hands as the soap drained from each strand. It was subtle but the most he probably would hear was her sniffling. So much happened the past few days and even though she was enthralled she was safe. Relief and security wrapped around her and made her tears turn from morose to overjoyed. She really felt lucky, she really was, easily she could have been made to do some terrible things to have experienced such things would have broken her. She wasn't as brave as she let on; Hana was only human, a clumsy naïve human. 

When she was done feeling sorry and grateful for her situation she felt the air change some in the room only to hear her 'master' calling her from the other side. Peaking out of the luxurious shower she looked as saw a towel that wasn't there before. A small smile came to her as she then would holler back. "It's okay..." She paused before continuing. "Thank you for the towel Kabiki." Hana didn't say anything after that. He could come and go as he pleased, she wasn't the only who marked him. A hand going to her mark she grabbed a wash cloth and began to scrub the grime from her body making sure to get every nook and cranny. She scrubbed so hard in some places it clearly would remain rouged until time took away the irritation. The dirt was shockingly visible as it went down the drain and it made her cringe. She couldn't believe she was that nasty. How deplorable and embarrassing! Finally done, she smelled like him. the steam sinking into her lungs as she stepped out onto the bathmat and would reach over to get the towel. Thank god he at least has some body lotion. It seemed fairly full which means it was either new or he didn't really use it. taking big globs in her hands she would catch her skin in this wet state to keep it hydrated and silky smooth. All excess water was blotted off and the towel instead was used to dry her hair. 

The dreaded outfit was next. the fabric was luxurious but with how damp her skin was from the water and lotion she was skeptical if it would be easy to get into. Starting with the underwear it was normal bikini bottoms which she was thankful for, a thong would be too much skin showing in her opinion. At least for the first night that is. She had to really shimmy and bounce to get the fabric over her hips and ass, snug against her skin if they were taken off later indents would be left in her skin. Next was the bustier and that was embarrassing all together. It was ribbed around the abdomen but the cups were laced and see through. He would be able to see more then she wanted to show but it was this or pure nudity. He couldn't have offered a t-shirt or something?! Putting it on, it was a bit difficult from how wet her back was but she was able to get it done. Drying her hair with the towel she left it dry naturally in the air as she didn't have a brush or a hairdryer to work with. If there was she didn't know about it. Hana then put on the fuzzy and see through robe and walked to the door. White was so not her color! Opening the door she fidgeted with the outfit trying to cover up and then would move out of the way for him to take his turn. "The shower is free!" She wasnt sure what his reaction would be but she felt like her breasts were spilling from the cups and the bottoms were riding up in the worst kind of way. 

• Love 1

My eyes were averted as soon as she came out. Lord knows how much I would have liked the scenery of her in such a skimpy outfit, my inner perv nudging to take a peek. Fighting back that urge I was walking around the room at this point, removing my pants leaving on the boxers. It wasn't like I was showing off a cock or anything, and as soon as Hana walked out I immediately went in but left the door open unintentionally.  I don't usually close the door when showering. 

I took off the underwear and left the curtain open- Again, forgetting I had a guest. I turned the water on hot, the shower head coming to life immediately abd covering my body with hot water. Nothing painful, just enoigh to feel my skin absorb the warmth rather quickly. I stood there for a moment staring up at the ceiling, a sigh escaped my lips with what my body relaxing from the day, and as usual I looked like depressed self. Except I didn't feel depressed,  I wa actually something whatever the fuck the Grinch felt at the end of his story, I didn't want tp sing to cultist song though. 

I scrubbed my body and hair, and though I didn't do much for the day I still collected odor and dust, which was no good. The thought of Hanah in a skimpy outfit however crossed my mind, why? She was judt a Human, I didn't view her as attractive or anything... Right? Felt a suden throb below and forced it back down. I said to myself quietly, "Kabiki,  you're a vampire, she's a Human, get over yourself." 

After I was done I stepped out and dried myself off, after throwing on a pair pf fresh boxers I stepped out. Accidentally I caught a glimpse of Hana and that was enough to pain that picture in my head. Fighting back arousal,  I didn't really look at her at all though a certain something was starting to reveal intentions no matter how hard I fought it back. Before anything could substantially grow, I was already to the side of the bed on the sofa carpet pulling a little throw blanket and pillow with me. There's no way in hell I could share a bed with her. 

"Whelp! I hope you get some rest, tomorrow holds nothing special for us, so... Yeah," I state, tossing a stress ball at the light switch successfully killing it, "You have any questions before I pass out?"

As if I could sleep, I haven't slept probably in decades.

• Love 1

Hana saw him take a look and then turn his gaze. Was she that unseemly? It made her slightly more self conscious as he walked around the room. He seemed like he was in a hurry. Everything happened in a blur, he was pant-less and then suddenly in the bathroom. She got a good look at his legs and he was well proportioned himself. Why was she pining for his attention, he wasn’t even giving her the kind of day. Still she wished he would glance to her once more, a look was all she wanted. This bonding crap was no joke.

he left the door open and almost as soon as she turned she saw ass. A nice toned ass that made her quickly and robotically turn the other way. With eyes wide she froze a moment. She could feel heat building in her loins and arousal begin to dampen the cloth that sheathed her sex. She had never been so aware of herself in all of her existence than in these moments. Slapping her cheeks some she would be a good thrall and begin to pick up his clothes that lay on the floor putting them into the hamper. She was too flustered to relax. Then she remembered that she left her dress on the floor and she didn’t hang her towel. How rude of her. He didn’t say anything so maybe he didn’t notice.

walking into the bathroom cautiously, she began to pick up the dirty clothes on the floor. Her bra and panties, that god awful dress and his boxers which was a task at retrieving. He left the curtain open but he wasn’t facing the opening, thank fuck, she didn’t think she could handle seeing water serpentine down his frame or be able to see his junk just yet. But she wanted to, the thought was there. As she snatched up the clothes she heard him speak his words of self deprecation. Did he really not see himself how she did? Maybe it was a vampire thing, but to humans they were beautiful creatures. Perfectly preserved and alluring; dangerous like any predator.

coming back into the bedroom to tossed the clothes in the hamper and waited for him. The water was the only thing she heard from here until the faucet turned off. Damp footsteps came her way as he came out in only his boxers. She felt like she was going to swoon, a nosebleed was not out of the question. Though he seemed to be reluctant to come near her now as he had laid down back to her and a throw over him. Suddenly darkness and she was left on the massive bed alone. His question came as a surprise but all she did would crawl to the edge of the bed and squint some so she could at least see his silhouette in the dark. “Why aren’t you up here. This bed is big enough for seven of me.” She was pouting some as she didn’t understand his reluctance to be near her. Was she that horrendous to look at in this outfit? 

• Love 1