Kabiki's Abode

As she cleaned him, her fingers would begin to massage him. It seemed she knew what she was doing as she went from shoulders to arms, even holding his hand and helping him stretch out some of those ligaments in his wrists. Holding his hands she would squeeze hearing him tell her he loved her too. How her heart began to shoot off fireworks! How her soul sang in jubilant celebration!  "Really?!" She didn't let him answer; she just enveloped her lips with his and let her tongue beg for entrance into his mouth. When he let her in she brushed against his fangs and took in his flavor. He may have been undead but he felt alive to her, he felt like her missing piece. How dare he take so long to find her! She completely ignored his talks about the sheets. Hell that wasn't important to her anymore after her affections were returned so fondly. 

The water washed away the soap from his arms and body and she reluctantly moved away releasing the kiss once more. Her mouth found his neck, then his shoulder, how he was sitting let her press into him more. Soft suction form her lips left some marks around their bonding mark. Lower she went as she kissed his shoulder; she then took her time with licking and kissing every one of those grizzly scars. She was not afraid of them nor did she pity him, but she felt she could ease some pain if only for a little while before she hand backed up enough for her to be face to face with his throbbing monster. Cheeks red, Hana looked a bit intimidated by it but determined as her small pink tongue would lick from the base to tip. 

His leakage tasted a bit salty but it was delicious. Laying her upper torso in his lap, her breasts surrounded his member. Hips swaying as she was on her knees she looked up at him; a lewd stare as she slurped and licked up against his cock. A mixture of his own taste and the soap was on her tongue, Hana would salivate and sooner than later cover him in her saliva. "You're a very dirty man. I need to clean you now~" She giggled trying to have some fun with it as her mouth then enveloped his length. At first only the tip, tongue swirling and suction on it as she slowly slid more inches into her mouth. Her hands went to her dough breasts and she began to massage him with them making sure to be earnest and sweet to him. 

• Love 1

At first I thought I was being attacked, but then lips met mine in pure excitement and joy, that much I easily gathered. I couldn't speak, not when someone's tongue explored my mouth, dangerously dancing along my sharpened canine fangs. I gave in once again and returned the kiss, long and sweet, but Hana had to ruin I by stopping. There was a certain look that Haba gave me which sent a shiver across my body, goosebumps, that whole thing as she lowered herself down to the knees. What a greedy girl. 

I felt Hana's small tongue lick at my my tip, this sent a shock up my spine and my cooking throbbed harder now. I held back a groan at the new attention being given to me, the most I did was show some love and affection physically abd emotionally,  I'm guessing this is a perk to that stuff. I felt the plump pillows called breasts engulf my member which made made excited so much more. Never before did I have a titjob! Fuck yeah! 

"You're a very dirty man. I need to clean you now~"

That garnered quick attention but I suddenly lost focus due to the feeling of her mouth taking on my rod. A tongue swirled my length, hands and tits squeezed and pumped. I couldn't help but moan myself at the action abd it was obmy getting better. Copius amounts of pre was being slurped up or leaked from Hana's lips, I didn't know, I didn't pay attention until i actually looked down seeing an innocent face working. It was hats to focus with the new feeling but seeing it be Hana my heart pounded hard, despite the contradiction of being undead. Again with how sensitive I already was I could feel pressure build up. 

"Shit... Got another load coming to you... You gonna be a good girl and take it all?~" I asked, my tone was low and almost a whisper but was otherwise laced with lust. 

• Love 1

Hana felt him stiffen under her body. His cock throbbed more and it felt 'fun' against her tongue. She was happy he was feeling good, she was relieved that this was making him feel pleasure. His precum was copious and mixed with her saliva making a superb lubricant. She began to moan as she began to dive further along his length, tongue swirling around him. Already his bulbous tip began to tickle the back of her throat causing some tears to form from the corners of her eyes. His member was thick and filled her mouth easily making her cheeks puff out. Her breasts still kneading around him , her face sunk into her own pillows as she took him deeper. Gagging some, slurping and making obscene noises she didn't even hear him say he was about to dump a load in her throat. The shower didn't help either which was a shame as she wanted to hear him moan more for her. 

Despite not hearing him, her goal was to do her best and swallow every last drop. Not really being experienced though some may spill. Her head began to bob faster, the sucking became harder tighter. The way his thighs would tense and release under her. This drove her on, her body reacted and would jolt every time he went deep into her throat. still she did her best in wanting to please him. This was her way of marking him as hers. 

• Love 1

As if she automatically known Hana hasten her efforts, my mind was exploding much like the sex we had, I panted lightly under her work. She was so good at this I didn't question if it was her first time, however with her reactions to getting dicked down this had to have been a first. I brushed her wet hair to the side to get a better view, she wa gorgeous even in this lewd state, she should have become a model or maybe an influencer as some of these kiddos called them these days. She should have been with a luxurious man and had bore her first child. But that didn't happen. 

Without warning I let loose my fourth flood of semen for the night, cumming hard and bucking my hips forward to attempt more length into her mouth. I started to see inverted specs,  my mind went blank rather quick, all thoughts not being able to conjure up at the slightest. My hand gripped at a tit more or less to grab anything to help with used feeling. I looked back down and said, "There you go, good girl~ Take all of daddy's milk, I have plenty just for you~"

• Love 1

It was just a moment, but she looked up his body to find his face contorting in the pleasure she was bringing him. This was great motivation. How she loved to see that face; his actions and sensations. His throbbing quickened and so did her movements. Popping his cock out of her mouth a moment she had to move her breasts out of the way so she could get him inside her mouth deeper. Hana was able to finally get her lips to touch the base of his cock but at a price of being unable to truly breathe. His cock throbbed in her throat and there was a small bulge where the tip started. Swallowing she sent a new sensation along his nerves with her constant sucking. Tongue rubbing against him, pushing him against the roof of her mouth. God she was just going enthusiastically on him gagging slurping, those naughty noises continued. 

Then it happened. No warning except that he moved her hair, rope after thick rope gushing into her mouth. "Mmmng!" She squeaked from the surprise and her body trembled as the impact caused her to orgasm, her toes curling and flexing as her mouth seemed to produce more saliva. His fingers gripping her breasts only made the orgasm last longer and her voice vibrate against his cock. At first she wanted to gag from the impact it had against her reflex but she held onto his waist when he bucked swallowing as much as she possibly could of his cum. It was delicious. When Hana felt him calm some she would slowly but still with a nice suction before it popped out of her mouth and a sloppy sound. Lookin up at him with those lavender orbs of hers, she would swallow what was left and stick out that small tongue of hers to show there was none left in her mouth. Daddy gets what Daddy wants. 

• Love 1

There was a wash of pleasure that overtook my senses, it was astounding with what I felt and no words could describe the feeling! Semen was washed away as fast as it came out and though my member was still hard it had a slight limp to it. Progress! However by now despite my enhanced physical prowess I was starting to feel the tiredness that I should have been feeling this whole time. Maybe I just needed this physical inventive to expend whatever I desired. 

"Ugh... Jeez you're a hungry one... Starting to feel a bit tuckered out..." I state, going down to Hana's level on my knees to deliver yet another kiss. I pulled away and this time her lavender orbs would seecthat I was genuinely tired and it wasn't the dark circles around my eyes. I couldn't help but smile at her expression, I could state at that all day and night and not get tired. Finally I said, "Let's... Get to bed, don't know what happens when we do but I don't care, sleeping and fucking at the same time don't sound too bad. What do you say, Hana?"

• Love 1

Hana watched him feel more alleviated and relaxed. His cock did the same. Still she had a teasing smirk on her lips as she closed her mouth. As he leaned closer to her she raised on her knees to meet him halfway and gave him a loving kiss. It was soft sweet but tired. The look he gave her said so exhausted, she couldn’t help but smile and cup his cheeks as she slowly came to stand before him. One final smooch on his lips and she nodded as the sleep was finally catching up with her as well. She would happily help him to bed. “Of course. Let me take care of you. Kabiki…” She cooed his name softly enjoying  the moment they were sharing between the both of them.

Reaching behind her she would turn off the shower and then wrung out her hair. Taking his hands she would steadily begin to walk and lead him back out of the bathroom. No need to dry off just yet, no need for lotion. Just them together in the sheets holding each other until the evening dawn. Though she had picked up a towel just in case. Hips swaying as she moved she would pat him dry and then herself. This whole exchange with no talking, no voices just touching, soft petting. Climbing into the large bed she always kept their fingers entangled as she would help pull him close to her before her limbs wrapped around him ready for the covers to be drawn. “Tuck us in?” She asked playfully as she was warming him up with her body heat. 

• Love 1

"Of course. Let me take care of you. Kabiki…"

Such an illustrious way Hana said that and though my form was tired that perked me up a little.  She had wrung her hair in the now-off shower and I shook myself a little to help get the wetness off my skin, no need to get the been wet... Well not just yet anyway. With her fingers entangled with mine I was led to the bed where we stopped just shy of the furniture and she starts to pat me down, drying me albeit a bit slowly. Once she was done it was my turn in which I returned the favor, even teasing a nipple and her slit, nothing said and nothing to say.  Our movements and touches said mire than voices. 

Hana had pulled me into the bed, wrapping around my form with my arms now surrounding her. When she asked for a tucking I almost mistook that word for something else and started to dance a hand across her. Then it clicked in my head and I said, "Oh..." Before taking the covers and throwing it over our bodies, even tucking Hana on her end. Once I was done I had settled in, tired deep brown eyes looking into her own lavender one's,  I dared not utter a single word with the comfortable silence stealing a thousand. 

"I..." I started to catch on my words, almost choking until I created my throat and calmed myself and spoke in almost a whisper, "I... Think... I'm... I love you. Didn't want you to think what I said before was just in the heat of the moment..."

• Love 1

Snuggling him in the covers, their nude bodies touching in the best kind of way, she felt like she was going to wake up from a dream and be left in a nightmare. So her eyes hardly closed as she began to play with his straight black hair. Those brown eyes of his made her melt and hum in satisfaction that he was hers and she was his. Hana couldn't have been more grateful, happier of the situation she found herself in. Scared at first, alone and now she was safe, she was whole finding the love of her life as fate brought them together not even by chance. No they were meant to live this love story for eternity in an endless loop of love and pain. Such was the life of a vampire who could love a million time in their life times and never find their one and only in this age. The question still remained for her, how did she get so lucky? 

Hana held his gaze and was ready to kiss him again, she wanted to but that seemed to spur him on. Actually she watched him because she was unable to gauge his moods well with his blank face. The only time he seemed to have a change in expression was when they came together in the bathroom. His face was something she lived to see always. Though in this loving moment she watched him struggle to speak. Laying her head on his arm se would smile and wait patiently before hearing his words. Her eyes would widen and she began to tear up. So it wasn't a lie, it wasn't fake or just to get in her pants it was real. A relieved guffaw and she would squeeze his hand tightly. "I love you too. I think, no I know... I really do. I didn't want to believe it and be held captive to your whims because I'm a foolish human girl. But if you are so genuine, then I can be too!" She said softly her free hand now petting his cheek as she leaned in to kiss him. No she didn't want to stop kissing him, but they needed sleep and she didn't want to be a burden. "I love you Kabiki. I'm happy you found me." 

• Love 1

I loved Hana, something like that, words were words but to actually feel love for the first time in decades was what I needed. As we held each other I could feel her grasp become ever more tender, her words echoed to me and I could feel my excitement coming back. However I was too tired to really react to the arousal, a chub at this point was all the poor thing was. The more I stared into those purple pools the more hypnotized I became,  like staring at a beautiful sunset where the clouds were painted from the remaining rays of sunlight. 

Slowly I fought back the urge to sleep but exhaustion took me finally. I went into a deep slumber almost immediately, my body almost absorbing my woman's warmth but gave some back in return. I was grasped lovingly, I was in the presence of a lover and someone who filled that hoke in my heart no longer having the feel to step into the sun to end it all. Soon I would enter a dream that was pleasurable and pleasant,  and not the same battle that took my life. 

//Not sure to end the scene here, but it kinda ends I guess... Didn't realize how much I started to like this character until I played him tbh//

• Love 1

//That is good Im happy you did I enjoyed Hana and his relationship a lot. Maybe we can discuss in a dm or something how it should progress.//

In each other's loving embraces, the two lovers would succumb to the whispers of the dreams that beckoned them. Their eyes closing for a long well deserved rest. They found each other after all odds should have kept them away. What was left to unfold for them was unknown but damn was it going to be fun. 

[To be continued...]

• Love 1