Jack's Bedroom and Office

Jack would enter with May and he would look towards her now "Sorry if its a little dark... when I was injured this room was very easy on my eyes" he said now blushing a little bit more as he looked at her. He was a virgin as well so he was unsure how to start with her. He would guide her over to the bed sitting down "This is my room... my office is just behind those glass doors." he said now "Although I don't think we will be heading into my office now will we?" he asked gently pulling her to sit next to him and once she did he would pull her close wrapping his arm a bit around her 

He would blush a bit more as he thought about his next move and he looked to her "I keep it secret but this would also be my first time...experiencing any of this with a woman.... but I am happy it will be with such a beautiful woman" he said now thinking over his words a bit wondering just how much control she actually had 

(keeping it short to let your character actually do something considering this is continuing from the dining room)

• Like 1

(It's chill)

May was brought into a dark room, though it had light she could tell it was a relaxing place and not bright or decorative. She liked it, much like her own den back home, however her room was mostly underground with the ceiling angling Dien to meet the windows which were also halfway covered by snow. She missed home already but her mind was cloudy and couldn't think straight, her senses were sensitive as well as her body, so when May was led to the bed she felt comfortable against the softness of it. Oh how she could go for a nap right now! All of this energy kept her up but her mind scrambled with oy Jack's words allowing her to focus. 

The wolf then felt an arm wrap around her carefully, pulling her into the Gammas warm body. She put a hand against his chest in a pushing manner saying, "H-Hold on! It's better if I take my jacket off...

May unzipped the jacket and slid oy off revealing a tight white tanktop... And muscle. Indefinitely muscle fit for a warrior. The shirt hugged her braless chest and abs, her nipples poked hard through the shirt and even had wetness around them. Her body felt hot like she said but didn't seem to care, now letting the man pull he form in. May's legs tightened together before finally loosening up and spreading apart, an aroma of her sex wafting into the air as she finally was starting to relax her body. All of the stress was releasing and a leg slid over Jack's allowing him access to whatever she had, instincts were taking over now. 

"I've never had anyone thus close to me... I only ever hugged people but you can do whatever you want since it's your first time too..." May states a lottle louder thsn before, turning her head to loom the Gamma in the eyes. 

• Love 1

Jack would then blush a bit more now as she pushed him watching her take her jacket off. He would take a moment to trail up and down her features admiring her muscles... He loved how the shirt hugged her body. He then noticed how hard her nipples were and the fact that there was some wetness causing him to get curious. He would pull her back close to him watching her legs tighten together before spreading again....Soon enough her scent hit him good and he would look between her legs for a moment before one of her legs slid over his own and naturally he opened up his leg just a touch more so she would be more comfortable. 

He would then blush as she pointed out the fact she never had anyone this close. "I will do anything within your limits... I don't want to hurt you" he said but that soon looked at her "For some people losing their virginity hurts... just to warn you..." he said but soon enough he shut up as she looked him in the eyes and his free  hand trailed up her body a bit then gently grabbed her chin "All you did was hug you say?" he asked her now gently rubbing at her lip a bit with his thumb before gently kissing her while the arm that was wrapped around her pulled her much closer and trailed between her legs pushing into her bottoms he began to rub up and down her slit before beginning to rub in circular motions at her clit.

• Like 1

Just as his leg opened up May could see the bulge that tugged at his pants but her eyes only caught a glimpse of it. She was more focused on the man who had held her chin with a touch, a thumb ran across her bottom lip just before the kiss was delivered. She's watched and listened enoigh to others to see how it worked, and now she was doing it! Her first kiss! It melted away her mind and everything was going blank until there was a new feeling. 

As Jack's hand slid down past the hemn of her leggings, of course she didn't wear panties due to how uncomfortable they were at the time. May breathed heavily once, but when the Gamma started to work on her sopping slit her legs widened further and her heat built up more. The girl fell into the soft kiss further, now being a bit more forceful, but everything felt so hot all of sudden! Using just her hands she ripped off her shirt allowing her body fresh air and of course allowing her large orbs to be free of their confines. While this was far more fit to her liking, every time May delved deeper into the kiss the more ravenous she seemed to be getting. 

May's hips gyrated slightly in unison with Jack's hand. Her tongue was trying to  breach his mouth demanding access, a few tears falling from her eyes and down her face as they started to get things in motion. She wasn't sad, she was happy that she got to experience this feeling! Although he may not remain her life mate, May still was happy someone was willing to finally breed her!

• Love 1

Jack would keep her held close and he would relax a bit into the kiss as he kept rubbing his fingers up and down her slit. After he locked the kiss he let go of her chin. He was surprised that she was not wearing panties but he did not care he knew they were probably uncomfortable. He would blush as she into the kiss further and when she suddenly ripped off her shirt he pulled back to watch. Soon enough though he locked in the kiss again his hand trailign from her cheek again. 

This time he grabbed one of her beautiful breasts giving it an experimental squeeze having noticed the wetness on her top before he gingerly squeezed and pulled to see if she was producing milk. He would open his eyes a moment soon seeing her tears wondering why she was crying but he did not question it as he began to feel her tongue poke and prod at his own lips and when she poked again he locked the kiss in deeper plunging his tongue between her lips allowing her access to his own mouth as he began circling his tongue around hers as he then gently pushed his fingers into her .

He would then blush a bit more now gently breaking the kiss to catch his breath panting some while he had the kiss broken he took the time to quickly get his own shirt off and he would begin to kiss and bite at her neck trailing his bites down slowly.... but soon enough his free hand grabbed her other thigh pulling her onto his lap more gripping her ass now as he kissed her again closing his eyes. He wasted no time adding his tongue to it beginning to circle it around hers.

• Love 1

As May was being tended to she felt herself get much wetter than before, she couldn't hold it any longer, she needed him now! A hand of hers trailed down along Jack's thigh and to the bulge in his pants. She starts to rub the outside of it and even play with the top of it, swirling a finger along the mound. When he had pulled one of her breasts she tried gasping a mouthful of air but her mouth was preoccupied,  her nipple sprayed out a little bit of milk, and if Jack had tasted it the substance would be thick but taste like a sweet cream. 

When Jack pushed his fingers into May's snatch she twitched almost and out gushed a warm liquid all over his hand. She had become more ragged abd her legs tightened, convulsing almost from the experience.  She came just from him slipping his finger in! How slutty, she thought. Here was a man giving a lady attention abd all she could do was make a mess! At least it didn't deter him. 

May was surprised when Jack rolled her over onto his lap, locking g her in another kiss, she instinctively started to grind on the mound in his pants. She stopped the man abd stood up, legs wobbly at first but May slid off her soaked leggings which she then got back on her mates lap. Grabbing him by the back of his head she started to make out with him again this time asserting some aggression. She pushed Jack down onto the bed with a smirk,  something about her eyes changed from the shy girl to a far more confident one, May swung around until her drooling, pink sex was just above his face. 

The woman unzips her prey's pants and pulled them down with their undergarments, staring at an erect beast of meat. When she put a hand around the rod it twitched which made her giggle, it gave her mire incentive to act! May slowly trailed her tongue along its topside up till the tip, then slowly she'd trail back down and repeat the process. 

• Love 1

Jack would then feel her rubbing at the bulge in his pants feeling her finger swirl around it he almost groaned a bit... it felt surprisingly pleasant despite him having his pants on. However he was treated by another surprise when one of her breasts sprayed out a bit of milk and he pulled away from the kiss for a moment bending down to lick at her nipple squeezing a touch more to draw out more surprised by the pleasant taste and the texture of it.... he surely would have to make notes of this as he had never met a female who produced before being impregnated, however now was not the time for that. 

He felt her gush on his fingers and he would then smirk a bit now "Naughty girl~" he said as he moved his fingers in and out of her a bit slower now teasing he a little bit... He didn't mind the mess it only encouraged him to keep going with what he was doing. He would move his fingers a bit faster before he pulled her onto his lap groaning a bit quietly in pleasure as she started to grind on his mound. He would then watch her stand up noticing her legs wobble and soon enough she slid those leggings of hers off revealing her fully nude beauty now.... He would grab her hips when she went back onto his lap eagerly kissing her back letting her assert her aggression but giving enough of a fight back. He would let himself be pushed down and he noticed that smirk "Where did all that shyness go?" he asked teasingly loving this unrevealed side of her. 

Her next move however definitely caught him off guard as she swung her body around until her beautifully drooling sex was just above his face. He would look past her leg a bit curiously at first before kissing her slit a couple times. Soon enough though feeling her unzip his pants he would grab her hip giving her ass a good squeeze spreading her as he began to lick up and down her slit circling his tongue around her clit with each lick. When she put his hand around his cock it very noticeably twitched and he heard the giggle "Like it?" he asked before his cock twitched as she began to lick up and down his cock teasingly slow "Fuck... your tongue feels so nice May.." he groaned out a bit quietly now but soon enough he got himself back to work pressing his mouth to her folds beginning to slowly move his tongue in and out of her moving it around in circular motions

• Love 1

May was only encouraged by the simple squeeze of one of her cheeks, then she fekr something warm slide along her sex. The sensation was tingly but there cease a particular itch being scratched, one that hasn't been scratched since she started her heat. Her bottom half lowered more comfortably until it hung just millimeters above Jack's face, her licks growing longer and humms and moans escaped her mouth. May slid her tongue to the top again until resting her lips at the tip of his rod, what started as littke kisses turned into suckle, she enveloped the head into her mouth and swirled her tongue around it. 

When Jack continues his work the woman presses her wet folds further onto his face suggesting that he was doing something right. She would promptly stop her own work altogether,  instead shifting slightly until her breats new hugged the rigged meat between, warm and comfortable pillows squeezed lightly. May starts to swirl her tongue around Jack's tip, but now she used her boobs to squish, she motions them up and down. But it didn't stop there, as she softly bounces her jugs up and down the shift her mouth covered his length progressively going up and down it, lapping up any love juice he would leak. 

• Love 1

Jack would then growl a bit playfully now as she lowered her bottom half onto his face more... He would then quickly press his tongue deeper into her and feeling her licks go slower and humming added much appreciated vibrations to his cock and soon enough he felt her lips at the tip and he would growl a bit lustfully as she started with her little kisses and he would groan out as she began to suckle on his cock. When she took the into her mouth immediately she could tase his precum as she swirled her tongue around his cock she very quickly taste his precum as he tongue licked it all away from his tip. 

When she pressed her folds further onto his face he would growl a bit lustfully adding strong vibrations to his tongue and he pulled off when she did before feeling her breasts wrap firmly around his cock and he would groan out as she continued swirling her tongue around his tip. He would then let out a louder groan as she moved them up and down loving the way her breasts felt wrapped around his cock he would give her ass a squeeze pulling on her a bit wanting her to fully sit on his face. Once he felt the weight on his face he would quickly begin to go back to eating her out moving his tongue in and out of her sucking on her folds even... sucking right on her clit as well before burying his tongue into her

• Love 1

The woman moaned hard when Jack starts to press further, and being attentive to her clit was enough to drive the girl crazy. Once she felt his tongue press further into her snatch she'd start to take more of the length into her mouth, more and more her pillowy breasts where used less in time. Soon the tip was hitting the back of her throat,  May would slowly go back up halfway for her hand to take the vacant space of the rod, gripping it and immediately jack off the bottom half while she sucked and slurped the top. It was starting to turn into an addiction and though that was a but heavy of a word she couldn't find any other, May now knew what she was missing out on. 

Once she started to peak which didn't take long May continued to masturbate her male, she slid off the meat with her mouth making a solid pop. Gasping and panting for air and pleasure,  her sex was leaking mire than before, she says, "F- Fuck I'm so close!"

The sensation was bringing more of May's beastial side out abd she couldn't help but simply let it. So many times shevwas told to suppress it by Caretakers and tutors that it was literally regressed into a dormant state, she was hated for being what she was, a true warrior and a beautiful one at that stealing the eyes of many men. Unlike a lot of the women of her tribe May was wanting motherhood, she wanted to be part of a family that cared for her, yes her brothers and father loved her but she wanted a husband and children. Lots of children. She wanted comfort and security, friends and a lover, many women where she was from were miserable and resented their children, she would not be like that. 

So May continued to pleasure herself and her male, wanting his hot cock to gush out plenty of seed on her torso... And inside of her. 

Edited by BladeRunner
  • Love 1

As he kept driving his tongue into her he soon began to feel that her breasts were getting used less and that his length was slipping into her mouth letting out a pleased groan reaching down and gripping her hair as his cock twitched hard in her and he would pant heavily now. Once she went back half way and began stroking the bottom half he groaned out a bit louder in pleasure "Fuck... that feels so good May..." he said with a low growl now grabbing her ass a bit harder shaking it a little before spreading her pussy more with his thumb he drove his tongue right back into her moving it in and out rapidly in circular motions. 

At the rate she was going with his cock he was quickly starting to get close to cumming and hearing her pop off his cock he would groan out a bit more now "I am so close as well May..." he said panting a bit heavily now his hips bucking a little bit. 

Jack did not seem to mind that he bestial side was coming out... it only turned him on more. He would then push a couple fingers into her beginning to move them in and out of her rapidly spreading her as he did so before beginning to lick rapidly at her clit. His cock was twitching even harder now as she stroked eagerly at his cock and soon enough she was rewarded with another buck of his hips and soon enough his cum began to spurt out his load being much thicker compared to when he pleasured himself. He would pant a bit heavily as he came "Fuck...." he said relaxing a moment but he kept on licking eagerly at her pussy

• Love 1

May could feel herself being spread more and her sensitive pearl eagerly tended to. Instincts grew wilder and she felt herself shifting forms, being extremely emotional triggered her wolf side to come out. Skin was replaced by our white fur, a tail grew above Jack's head and became very poofy, however the woman's walls squeezed around his tongue with a vice grip and squirted all on his face and in his mouth. He was now covered by a very fluffy Werwolf, her body was a heat generator before and now it was like a blanket covered the man. 

The woman continued to jetk him.off not realizing her own transformation, a volcano of semen lurched forward and covered her face and breasts. She got most of it with her mouth and swallowed as much of it uonas possible, even diving back onto Jack's length sulking him of whatever he had left in his cock. When satisfied, May laid on her back, panting and moaning as she rode out the remainder of her orgasm. She was right next to her male, which upon further inspection, May looked more like a fluffy arctic fox in nature than a true wolf, however she was a scion which brought up a lot of questions. She was completely gorgeous in this form even, more cute, she had more growth in the right places and her fur was like silk. 

Realizing she had turned May attempted to revert back only to fail,  she sighed, sitting up and trying to cover herself, she said to Jack turning away, "P- Please don't look at me... I- It's shameful to look like this, to not look like a true wolf... I'm sorry you're having to see this, I sometimes enter this form and... The women of our tribe tell me to suppress it,  it's hideous, ugly... I can't control it when my emotions are extreme, right now I'm happy... But..."

As he felt her transform he was a bit surprised continuing to lick eagerly at her and he would lick her clean after she squirted all over his face and mouth. He would pant a bit now as he felt her warmth above him almost deciding to transform himself but he did not want to surprise her to bad. He would then relax a bit as he looked down at her watching her jerk him off his cock twitching heavily in her hands as it shot its cum. 

He would watch as she caught most of the cum before letting out a loud groan as she dove back onto his length cleaning it entirely and he would pant a bit more now. He would watch her turn to her back admiring her beautiful wolf form now... He noticed she did not quite look like a wolf but however she was still incredibly beautiful. He did not mind it one bit. He would almost reach to touch her but then she realized she had turned by accident and he would watch her sit up and try to cover herself only frowning as she did so. He would listen to her words asking her not to look at him but he actually refused to look away. He thought for a moment as she spoke before deciding what to do next.

"Well...damn what the women of that tribe think" he said transforming pulling her close to him now just holding her. "You are still absolutely breathtaking... even if you don't look like a wolf... hell you could look like a  cat and still be beautiful and stunning" he said now "I am happy to see this beautiful form of yours"  he said now "Here you do not need to shy away from showing this form... or atleast don't be afraid to show me this form... its beautiful and I could look at it all day" he said now kissing her cheek repeatedly "If anything my form is ugly" he said chuckling a bit now... he hated his form but he lived with it 

• Love 1

May couldn't revert back to a Human form,  it was normally through pain or satisfaction of a bloodlust she could it. Even now her innner wolf demanded something and she couldn't figured out what! It wasn't until Jack's words struck her that she stopped thinking for a moment, maybe he was being nice, maybe cincere, whatever it was it made her turn her head in suprised with tears welling. It was the nicest thing a man had spoke to May about, and to further emphasize on it, the Gamma transformed as well taking on more the likes of a Timber Wolf abd pulled the white wolf closer.  

"I... I... Thank you, that is the nicest thing anyone has said to me," She wiped away her tears feeling Jack's kisses, "Your form is stunning... It's cute... More appealing than the ones in my tribe." 

May's heart best rapidly, her soaked pussy was burning with need. So she laid back spreading her legs apart, May spread her folds to give Jack a nice view, "Please," She started her voice turning needy and sultry, "I want you to breed me, fill me up with your seed, I want lots of babies! I don't care what form you take I just want you to feel good and fill me up!"

• Love 1

Jack would watch her head turn seeing her tears forming and he would smile a bit more now as he just held her close. He would admire her beauty a bit unable to keep his eyes off of her. "I do not care what others may think....this form of yours is beautiful" he said now blushign a bit more now as he held her close to his body.... His cock was slowly slipping into his sheath as sex wasn't on his mind at the moment... No the sole thing that ran through his mind over and over again was to comfort her... show her the love she deserved...even if they just met, He wanted to show this beautiful warrior everything she could possibly want. 

Jack would blush as she spoke to him and wiped her tears and he would smile a bit "Well save those words to your memory... know that I said them... I don't like lying either... any word I say is true." he stated now before blushing as she complimented her form and he would raise an eyebrow curious what she meant by more appealing. He would blush a bit more now deciding to keep those words in his mind for the time being as she began to lay back.

He would watch her lay back watching her legs spread before watching her spread her folds and immediately his cock began to reemeerge from its sheath the sight quickly turning him on again.... He would listen to her and then growl a bit playfully now "If your in this form its only natural I breed you in this form" he said now getting between her legs pressing the tip to her pussy and beginning to slip it in looking at her face watching her reactions as he sunk his cock into her... stopping if she was in any pain before continuing on.... He would do this until he was fully sheathed inside of her before bending down and kissing her deeply beginning to thrust in and out of her at a slow pace making sure to allow his cock to hit all her right spots... letting her get a feel for things since it was her first time.... He would begin kissing and biting at her neck eagerly in this form as he thrust into her beginning to pick up the pace.... He would growl a bit lustfully now "God..." he muttered now as he began to bury his cock a bit deeper into her.

• Love 1

May was watching as the Timber starts to press his tip in,her excitement all the more fueled by his response to stay in his natural form. Her heart raced and she could only watch as he would slide the tip in, bigger than expected but nonetheless it drew a soft coo from her throat. May had her hands placed atop her breasts, and as Jack continued to slowly press further she could feel pressure and a sense of pain. The pain in itself wasnt as bad as many made it out to be... Until Jack pressed further and broke that wall, am immediate but temporary pain shot through the lower half of her body causing May to draw a sharp breath. 

For a moment the pain was intense but subsided as Jack continued his slow work, soon the thrusting from tip to base was more noticeable abd May could finally feel what most females had. Her walls started gripped around the hot meat that was protruding in and put, abd wheh she looked lime shevwas comfortable the male had the mind to speed up. Side moans and gasps drew from May,she awarded to feel pleasure and her box demanded more, leaking do mich excitement that is matted her fur but allowed an easier access fir her mate. He then started to kiss her neck and biting softly further turning the woman on. 

"O- Oh my- Mmmm God~" May softly states with every thrust, her cave walls accepting the man further until he couldn't go any further. She starts to watch as her folds spread apart each time, then May grabs either side of Jack's face and dives in fir a deep kiss almost as if encouraging him to keep going. As of now she was melting at every thrust, every time he went deeper into her depths she was falling apart.

• Love 1

He would remain gentle with her until she showed she was getting comfortable with the new intrusion, once she did get comfortable he would begin to move his hips a bit faster looking down at her pussy watching her stretch around him loving the way it looked. He would growl a bit playfully now "God your pussy feels so good..." he growled out quietly now as he thrust into her soon moving a hand from her hip beginning to rub at her clit as he sunk his cock into her pulling her gently into his thrusts listening to the sound of his balls slapping against her with each and every thrust into her. 

"Enjoying yourself?" he asked with a playful growl now as he thrust into her watching her folds spread apart for his cock and when she pulled him down into a kiss he would deepen it quickly adding his tongue circling it around her as he began to thrust even faster now lifting her hips into his thrusts loving the way she squeezed his cock with her pussy.. He would now grab one of her breasts as he kissed her giving it a good squeeze curious if this form of hers also produced but her breasts were nice to mess with even.  He felt lucky that May even approached him for such a thing but there was certainly no turning back now. He would growl a bit lustfully now pulling away beginning to kiss and bite at her neck as he began to speed up his thrusts.

• Love 1

The female was being fucked not slowly but at a steady pace enough for her to enjoy herself. She didn't know if it would hurt if her male went any faster but her body was demanding that response. As if her mind could be read, May starts to feel her clit being played with and she starts to pant, her walls clenching tighter as she felt that same pressure buildup from before . She felt her body start to twitch with every thrust, and before she could attempt to control it floodgates opened and she came hard all over Jack's cock. 

May's walls tightened and convulsed around the rod inside her almost begging for more attention, she had held Jack closely until her orgasm was rode out. Still then the make kept mushing forward,  May moaning loudly, "I- I need you-" May struggled at first until the wirdswere blurted out, "I need you to fill my cunt! Pound my pussy!"

At this point May was grinding back against every thrust abd as she moved more there were noises of sloshing thanks to her flowing snatch. She was eager to get it rougher, her eyes had an innocent look but behind them a beast howling for more action. She started to wrap her legs around Jack and was forcing him to thrust harder at first until he could realize just how hard she wanted it. She wanted her folds abd everything else ruined, even May surprised herself with wanting to completely be wasted off a hot dick that was sliding in and out, twitching inside of her and already creating a mess.

• Love 1

Jack would continue his thrusting being gentle with her watchibg her reactions and soin after he began rubbing at her clit he began to feel her walls clemch him tighter resulting in a louder groan of pleasure from him as he felt this.... sering her body twitch as a result if his cock was very pleasing to him... and soon enough he felt her cum all over his cock causing him to slow down a momemt not wanting to overwhelm her. 

He would feel her walls tighten and convulse around his cock wanting to go even harder but he stopped himself... it was her first time... he was testing the waters. He would bend down to kiss her but as sge spoke his eyebrows raised and he soon enough growled playfully "With pleasure" he said kissing her deeply as he began to thrust a bit harder into her. 

Feeling her grind against his thrusts and hearing the sounds they were making only aroused him more "god your so wet..." he growled lowly and feeling her wrap her legs around his body forcing him to go harder he would growl a bit lowly now quickly beginning to thrust even faster grabbing her hip while a hand pressed to her thrpat keeping her pinned down as he moved his hips even faster hearing that satisfying slap whenever he fully sheathed himself inside of her with each and every thrust only served to arouse him more. 

Soon enough though he got out of her legs hold and pulked out entirely rolling her onto her stomach exceot he didnt wait for her to lift her ass up for him quickly grabbing her hip and doing it for her and he very quickly buried his cock all the way to the base inside of her growling lowly as he began to move his hips quickly beginning to thrust in and out of her rapidly and aggressively pulling her into each if his thrusts while a hand kept her pinned down to his bed as he pumped his cock into her. 

• Love 1

She didn't even have to lift her ass up, Jack had raised May's hips to get better leverage it seemed and to no surprised it allowed her to take him a little deeper. Being told she was wet oddly was arousing for the woman, no such profane talk was allowed in her tribe even in a joking manner. She kind of wished her father would be able to see the ongoings but due to work he wasn't always around. May could feel the man's cock slide in and out, he filled her each time and she loved it, her walls tightening and forcibly widened made her go on edge again. 

What were small moans when they first started were now loud near screams with each thrust, May's pussy invited the Gamma's shaft every time it slid into her sending love juice leaking onto the bed. Her senses were overloaded at this point and any words she could think couldn't have been spoken at all, otherwise it came out in tongues. Each hard thrust eventually made May clench her legs tighter around his waist and force the male all the way into her, bottoming out if he could as she let loose a torrent of cum this time throwing her into a hard spasm. Her walls tightened as much as possible literally creating a fleshy vice grip that held the rod in place, and to try and silence herself May delved into a deep kiss moaning into his mouth. 

• Love 1

Jack would growl a bit lowly now hearing her attempt to speak however due to his thrusting and her moans overpowering it, it seemed she couldn't speak as he slammed his cock into her groaning out even louder and feeling her clench even tighter around him he began to thrust even harder bottoming out and instead of pulling all the way out and slamming back into her he began to give her rapid short thrusts keeping majority of his cock buried inside of her starting to get close to cumming. Soon enough though he broke the kiss freeing himself momentarily pulling all the way out before slamming his cock back into straddling her in a way she couldn't keep him locked. 

He soon enough pinned her down beginning to thrust even harder into her his balls slapping harshly against her and soon she could feel his knot slapping against folds. He would growl lowly now as he thrust into her before suddenly bending over her body kissing her deeply while a hand pulled her back into a rather hard thrust that lodged his knot inside of her and soon enough he began to pump her full of his cum groaning out loudly in pleasure now as he kissed her thrusting a bit rapidly as he came but soon enough his hips stilled and he remained locked with her.

• Like 1

May could only feel physically and emotionally happy, a strong man with a rather large cock was fucking her tight pussy which squeezed as much as it could. Her excitement leaked on the bed staining its sheets below the pair, it rocked back and forth and the room filled with loud moans and pants. The female tightened her embrace when Jack knelt over and gave her another deep kiss, she moaned into his mouth as her own affection was sloppy from all his hard work. It wasn't until he groaned that May finally felt the bulbous knot penetrate her entrance and suddenly she felt his length fill her up and pierce her womb. 

What came next was a torrent of hot fluid that May felt almost immediately fill her pussy. The amount must have been great as she felt some gushing from between whete their flesh met, it was an alien sensation but a welcomed one. She could only pant holding onto her lover until eventually the grip loosened and her legs slowly spread to either side, arms kept around Jack's neck. The female breathed heavily and felt like shebwas in a daze, everything felt fuzzy and her head with bliss, her body twitched from the experience as now every touch was very sensitive.  

• Love 1

Jack would find himself panting a bit relaxing as she kept her arms around his neck and he would blush a bit kissing her gently "Fuck... that was so good..." he said blushing a bit more now... Seeing her body twitch he almost wanted to mess with this sensitivity of hers but he did not want to push things to far with her. "How does it feel having my cum inside of you?" he asked her now curious what it felt like to her although it did not matter to him to much. He would carefully adjust so they both were in a comfortable position kissing at her neck gently as he wrapped an arm around her. 

He would think a bit more to himself nuzzling her gently and he would look at her panting a little bit "Once the knots out...if you want to keep going I am up for it..." he said blushing a bit more now.. She had very quickly gotten him a bit addicted to her. He would then relax a bit more now as he held her rubbing her cheek gently kissing her lips a couple times before nuzzling her his tail swaying very lightly now.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

When the bliss had died down May could still only feel joy, though her expression seemed tired her heart pounded abd face flustered. She had found a male for children, finally rid herself of long held sexual frustration, and now has a more confident passion for sex. But right now she needed to rest and regain her strength because afterall she could potentially go for secods.... And thirds... And Fourths! Her sex was violently hot with the frequent activity and the knot stuck inside her pussy which tightened around the fleshy phallus.  

May huffed and breathed, catching whatever breath she had, "I- I could go fir more..." 

Once Jack had positioned himself for the comfort of May she felt him kissing her neck and nuzzling, sending jolts through her body. Welcomed touches, her body still twitched as it was currently sensitive but she craved more, she didn't want to give it a break.  May grinded her hips slowly in small motions, she hugged the man back and their fur collided, natural browns and tans versus pure white. May looked into Jack's eyes and she spoke once more, a bit more confidently but softly too, "To tell you the truth, I could go the rest of the night... Even in the morning when we're wore out... I want to ensure a worthy man's seed is embedded into me. Just... Whenever you're ready, even when I'm not keep going like it's your last moments~"

//Sorry for the wait my guy, had a lot of shit going on. I think I'll stop this here, possibly do a timeskip regarding this character. This could allow you to use your character for other interactions of you'd like//

• Love 1