An Angel Loses Her Wings (SataiRolePlayingGuy x AirAllie14)

Anahel only shook her head once more but blushed as Mirina placed her hand on her cheek. “Mirina… I don’t want you to live like that… living for someone else… I want you to live for you… and what you want to do… make your own decisions… that’s what I want… do what you want… not what someone else wants… please understand….”

• Love 1

What Mirina wanted was a complicated thing at the moment.  How much did she personally want this?  Where was the line between what she wanted and her desire to have others control her?  To an extent she was doing what Anahel wanted, but only in an effort to make the angel accept her as a slave.

”I am doing this because I want to…though…”.  Her other hand lingered on Anahel’s leg.  “…Just how much does your body resemble a human’s?”  Mirina did not know.  Just how similar were angel and human?  If there was nothing there, this would be a lot harder.  Her hand teased going in further, exploring to find out if there was anything between Anahel’s legs.

• Love 1

"Will I even find anything up there?  How different are angels and humans?"  Mirina asked as her hand went up.  She intended to find out by feeling, not expecting Anahel to answer her.  She also wanted to feel it for herself if there was something new, something there, but different a human girl had.  Maybe angels did have sex, and children through it, but in a different way than humans.  She wanted to know, needed to know.  If there was nothing there, there was little reason for Anahel to resist this much, she would have a much harder time pleasing the angel, if there was nothing there.

• Love 1

As Mirina continued to move her hand more up her leg, she could see flashing of things in her mind, Mirina kept flashing from herself to what looked like someone else. This situation felt so similar but why? She then could feel her body changing more and more as well as she urged again, “please… please don’t do this…”

• Love 1

Mirina watched, genuinely confused by Anahel's discomfort.  "I'm doing this for you.  There is nothing wrong with it, just relax, it is nothing to hate, it feels really good.  Is it because I'm a girl?  A human?  We are not married?"  She tried to consider any reason Anahel would be bothered by it.  She was doing it as a slave, but it was still her choice.  She saw no reason for that to be the thing that bothered Anahel, no matter how much she said so.  Was it one of the things she just mentioned, or was there another reason, she was not mentioning?  Her hand went in a little deeper, to see if there were other reactions.  She stopped where if they went any deeper, they would touch her target.

• Love 1

Anahel continued to have more and more flashes and could feel Mirina’s hands moving deeper and deeper and how felt then easing more and more to her crotch. “Please Mirina… I’m begging you… d-don’t touch me there… if you do this… I won’t hate you Mirina… but I will be disappointed… this isn’t what I want from you…. You should do this with someone you love… not someone who you feel obligated to… please… this is my last warning…”

• Love 1

Mirina hesitated.  Last warning?  What would it really mean if she touched it?  There was something there, wasn't there?  If there was just skin, there was no reason for Anahel to feel so strongly about this.  Touching it would probably stop it in that case.  She did want to know, was it the same or was it different?  Anahel's warning was the only thing holding her back.  One complication though was she had a rather distorted view of love now.  "I loved my master.  I will love you too."  She completely believed it, her feelings for her master, her loyalty, it could have been called love, though it was an unhealthy and twisted variety.  She genuinely believed they could feel the same.  "If you give me a chance, you will love me too...or do you love the prince?"  She saw a certain similarity in them there.  A certain almost obedience Anahel showed Maxim.  It was not as strong as what she had felt for her master, but maybe it was heading there.

• Love 1

Anahel looked up at Mirina. She knew she now had a different view on love that she did but then, she blushed as Mirina mentioned Maxim. “No… I do not… or well… I love everyone on Earth… I am an Angel… I show no hate for anyone… even my enemies I love even though I must destroy them… I love you too… no matter what you do… no matter how much you fight my words… I love Prince Maxim as well… I serve him because it was my duty… my mission given to my by God… I want to help you… but I don’t know how to…” she said caressing the girl’s cheek. “He said that I would figure it out… but I still don’t know… maybe… the only way to help you… is to give in… if this will make you happy… then… do it… do what you want with me….”

• Love 1

There it was again.  They were not the same but there was something so vaguely familiar about Anahel, a similarity that drew her to the angel.  Did Anahel feel it too?  Had she noticed it?  She did not know what it was, but it made her want Anahel.  “Are we the same, human and angel women?”  She reached further and felt, her fingers roaming, seeing if it was the same as her body or not.  If an Angel could feel what she felt.

• Love 1

Anahel blushed and let out a soft noise as she felt Mirina’s hand roaming more. “A-are we the same…? W-we could be… we very well could be… I could have… been like you… in my past life… before I dies and became an Angel… physically we both have the body of a woman… except I have wings… I can fly… and you cannot… I have powers… you do not… maybe we are the same in mind… why do you ask this…? Is there a reason you were drawn to me… besides me killing your master….?”

• Love 1

Mirinia had only been asking if they were physically the same down there.  Though Anahel asked the questions that were on her mind.  She was human before?  Were they the same?  "...You think you were the same as me? Try to remember.  You felt it, didn't you?  The moment it all made sense?  The best moment of your life."  Was that what drew her to Anahel?  Hints that she had once been a slave too?  Maybe Anahel the slave was gone, but maybe the angel could remember some of it.  Understand why Mirina felt the way she did.  "After that moment you would have lived for your master, would do anything for him.  Try to remember, you will remember how I felt about him, feel about you, how much I need you.."  Maybe it would only make Anahel feel stronger about 'healing' her, but if the two had this similarity, maybe they would get closer as well.  It might or might not help Anahel find a way to change Mirina.

• Love 1

Anahel frowned and tried to remember however when she did, she groaned. “N-no… I-I can’t… I don’t want to remember… it feels… painful…” she uttered. She didn’t want to but part of her also thought that maybe this part of her would be able to help Mirina, but could she really remember.

• Love 1

That basically confirmed it for Mirina.  Anahel might not have been able to remember, might not want to remember.  But the angel was the same as her at some point in the past.  “…Deep down.  Deep inside, you at least understand me now, don’t you?  You know why I think and feel the way I do, because you used to be the same.”  She did not want Anahel to become a slave again, she was the mistress now.  But she would happy if Anahel understood her better, understood why she did not want to go back.  Her fingers began rubbing, feeling the signs Anahel was really a woman.  Maybe the angel remembered this too, how they had been taught to please, though primarily to please men.  “I have not done this to another woman before, but just relax.  Remember how good it feels.”  Her fingers did not penetrate yet, they teased the outsides, reminding Anahel of sex, though that was something she probably most associated with being a slave.

• Love 1

Anahel tried to deny this but couldn’t. She could feel the memories beginning to rush back. Was she truly a slave? Did she really know how Mirina felt? “N-no… stop… I-I don’t want to feel like this again…” she uttered but it was too late as Mirina began to rub at her, making her blush and moan out.

• Love 1

“Just give it a little longer.  You know it feels good.  We all do.”  Mirina would stop if Anahel got much more upset, but she hoped the angel would warm up to it after the shock wore off.  Mirina knew it was probably hard, remembering it all, especially the training.  But maybe she would remember the happiness too.  “…You loved your master, loved pleasing him.  Let me take your place.  Be the one to please you.”  The spell of course was still in effect too.  Anahel could call out for Maxim’s help if she needed to.  How would remembering this impact her relationship with him, would she be even more obedient, begin to call him ‘master’?  She slid two fingers inside, began sliding them in and out, a partial imitation of what Anahel’s old master did to her.

• Love 1

Anahel said she did not, but the sounds she made said otherwise.  Possibly her body remembered.  “To have a mistress who went through it all, knows what it was like, to be made into a slave and live as one.  I could not want anything more…It feels so familiar, doesn’t it?  Something you loved so much.”  She asked with a smile, as her fingers continued to run.  It was something the old Anahel would have felt so many times before.  Even a reincarnation could probably not make her completely forget.  A sensation etched into her mind, body and soul.

• Love 1

There were no answers to Anahel’s question.  She had the choice of how to do this.  Try to demand Mirina to stop in a way she would?  Call on Maxim to help her?  Or let Mirina continue?  Mirina had no idea how easy it was to remind Anahel of her old past.  How much of her old life would return?  What sort of mix would she be, of the angel she was and the slave she used to be?  “Are you remembering what it felt like, how much girls like us love it?”  She asked, going a little faster, trying to match the pace of an energetic man.

• Love 1

Anahel felt Mirina going even faster now and began to moan out louder now. She couldn’t take it anymore. She thought she could. She thought if she indulged Mirina in her request that she would find some way to help her but now all of these memories are rushing back to her. She pressed a hand against her head, feeling it pounding. She couldn’t take it any more. She wanted Maxim to save her but she didn’t at the same time. What would happen to Mirina she she called the prince?

• Love 1

Mirina was starting to wonder if she should stop, seeing the apparent discomfort in Anahel’s head.  But for now, she kept going, hoping it was just temporary confusion.  Hopefully it was just a temporary discomfort after starting to remember.  “Don’t be scared.  That was your life too.  Embrace it, remember it.  Choose how much of each you want to be now.”  She tried to help Anahel with the adjustment.  She chose to be a slave,  Anahel could choose whether or not return to that life.  But whether she did or not, she should remember it.

• Love 1

Anahel shook her head while still holding it and groaned, “n-no… no! I can’t… I can’t…! I-I don’t want to… I don’t want to…! I-I’m not a slave… I’m not a slave!” She repeated. She could feel some tears beginning to well up in her eyes as well. “I’m not a slave….”

• Love 1

Mirina’s enthusiasm slowed, though she did not stop.  Anahel was supposed to understand.  She went through this.  She felt it, trained until she gave in.  The training was hard, but the result was worth it.  But Mirina wanted to try a little more.  “…You lived a whole life as one of us.  You did not die young, did you?  Don’t you have any positive memories of after the training…?”  If she lived a longer life as a slave, maybe there was something.  “…Did you give your master any children?”  It was a common thing for slaves, naturally, to eventually have one more children with her master.  Mirina did not, not having been a slave very long.  But if Anahel had been one for long, she probably had.  Her limited understanding was it was up to the master what sort of life such children had.  Some remained slaves, some were granted varying degrees of freedoms, especially if the master was unmarried and the slave children were his only children.  Only Anahel’s memories could answer the question of the fate of any children she might have had for her old master.

• Love 1

Anahel laid there on the bed and was quiet. She then finally spoke. “My life as a slave…? Happy memories…? No…” she said shaking her head. “My life… was pure hell!” She told Mirina. “I didn’t give my master any children… than god too… my master… was the devil himself… he used me… broke me, tortured me, used me like a toy, abused me…. I didn’t give in… I had hope… I was sure that God would rescue me… and he did…” she looked up at Mirina and said, “your Master did not love you. You were nothing to him. You think your place was with him, pleasuring him? All he wanted was to use you and then discard you for the next in line? My master killed me, finally freeing me… yours would have done the same. You think your life was better? You have no idea what you were in for.”

Edited by AirAllie14
  • Love 1