An Angel Loses Her Wings (SataiRolePlayingGuy x AirAllie14)

The gate closed behind Anahel.  At this point the camp was quiet, everyone asleep, except for the few Lanarin keeping watch and they were silent, sticking to the shadows not making a sound if they needed to move.  They put their natural skills as predators to use in their watch.  They kept an eye on everything, looking up at Anahel, when she returned but quickly returning their to their surroundings and watching for anything that should not be around or could be dangerous, human or animal.

• Love 1

Anahel returned to the floor, gliding down gracefully and looked to where Maxim was. She would soon find his tent and entered, laying down next to him and cuddling up against his body. It felt nice, warm. She would have to get used to this, it was nice. Perhaps as she grew more human she would begin to feel tired and sleep… perhaps even get hungry and eat as well. This change was a little scary but exciting. She looked forward to it.

• Love 1

Maxim was not woken by Anahel coming in.  He had expected her to keep watch, sleep through the night alone, with Sarnia keeping her distance for tonight.  It was not until the morning he woke and found Anahel at his side.  A surprise, but a pleasant one.  He was not bothered that she chose to lay at her side.  Others were keeping watch and would get her attention if necessary.  He rubbed his eyes and then pat her head.  "Did you just choose to watch me all night, or can you sleep?"  He was not as aware of how much she changed or how much she might change, though he saw the hint of it after they had sex.  If she was happy to do that, he was not bothered by her just laying awake the whole night at his side.

• Love 1

As morning rolled by, Anahel would lookup as she felt Maxim beginning to stir and wake up. She would blush at his words and the pats he gave to her head. “I um… yes… well… I have never needed need for sleep… or food however… that may change soon…” she told him. “I did not watch you most of the time… I have actually been thinking… I spoke with my God last night… asked him lots of questions and I was just thinking about what he said…” she told Maxim.

• Love 1

Maxim would not be surprised if she did need to eat soon.  More precisely any child she might eventually have might need food.  Though maybe she would too.

The god that sent her talked to her again?  Hopefully it went well.  “You two spoke about the worries you had yesterday?”  She seemed to be calmer and happier now, so he would not surprised if that was the case.  Hopefully she was back to her confident self.  Though he was not going to be too nosy, about a conversation involving a god.  Would be mostly up to Anahel to tell him what she wanted about the conversation.

• Love 1

Maxim would leave it at that.  Though if Anahel wanted to talk about any of it later, they could.  But now was not the time.  He shifted and got up.  “We should begin the march again after breaking camp.  We will decide what to do about the night when we figure out where the next camp is.”  Anahel and Sarnia.  He could not neglect either of them.  Anahel was the priority and perhaps would get more attention over Sarnia.  But Sarnia was ‘his woman’ in a sense as well, whether he wanted it or not.  But they would figure out how to handle all that later.  For the moment, he left the tent, to see others waking and beginning to prepare for the next day’s march.

• Love 1

Mirina and Sarnia were up soon.  Sarnia was still not looking to tease her rival for now.  Would focus on the march, though when night came it, was not impossible the two would be competing for Maxim’s touch.  She was looking for experience eventually, the two competing directly, as women, for the man they had both chosen.  She was not jealous or angry about it, it was exciting to her.

”If we move fast enough, tonight might be the last fight before the battle.  I don’t want to camp close enough to be seen.  But hopefully it will not be a long march tomorrow.”  The tents were all wrapped up now.  The Lanarin would hunt again as they marched, but rations were given out to Maxim, Mirinia and the few men among them.  “We will have to consider how to do the attack, now that we have Lanarin, but also considering it is a port city.”  They begun to march, the few giving food eating it as they moved.

• Love 1

Anahel nodded at the words and continued on with the others. She watched as they ate, wondering how food tasted but soon enough she would surely get her chance. She hoped that what was said would be true. She hoped that they would be able to wrap up the fighting quickly. She was sent to aid but lately she had grown tired of the fighting. She hoped that liberation would come soon.

• Love 1

Unfortunately there would be multiple battles.  Not just to restore Maxim’s kingdom, but to take the fight to Vanoria.  This would be an important fight, but it would just be one more step on the way to final victory.  Maxim did not want to spend his life fighting, but that was why he had to take the fight to Vanoria.  Not to conquer it, but to break its power and aggression, so that he and the other kingdoms around them could know peace.

”We don’t swim.  Don’t expect us to fight from the sea side of the city.”  Sarnia advised.  They heard of the seas, the oceans, but it had been many generations since any Lanarin had seen it.  Thin rivers and streams or small lakes were the largest water sources they had experience and mostly used them for drinking and occasional bathing.

”I was not expecting you to swim.  But I do hope we can find a way to capture boats and sneak in from the exposed side before they realize it.”  That, mixed with Anahel’s power seemed the fastest way to take the city.  Least chance of witnesses.

• Love 1

Anahel agreed with Maxim and said, “maybe we can find a way to surround them? You and your men Prince Maxim could attack from boat and catch them in the water while Sarina and her warriors would attack on land and catch them there are well? We could take them from both ends?” She suggested. “And I could attack from the air and catch them in the center..”

• Love 1

Maxim was not sure if they had enough men for that.  The Lanarin would be better split up.  “We will have to see what is available when we get there.”  There was something else important to establish this time.  “I do not want a single Vanorian to escape this time.  We will take prisoners if any are willing to surrender.  I want to make sure we prevent word of the Lanarin from spreading as long as we can.”  He did not intend to kill every Vanorian in the city if he could help it.  He would spare those who did surrender, if any did.  But it would be seen how many insisted on fighting.

• Love 1

Anahel nodded and said, “understood. I will take to the sky and survey the enemy. I will also use the radar magic I had used before to ensure that one of them escape. If there are strays, I will deal with them or ensure that I tell someone close so that they can deal with them,” she told the Prince.

• Love 1

It was a quiet march for the rest of the day. A steady march, with little time to rest.  As the day approached the end, Maxim led the force to the shores, still some distance east of the city.  A rocky portion, ships were unlikely to get close enough to see them.  Preparations were made to camp again.  This time, Maxim gathered the men.  “The battle will be early.  Prepare yourselves.  Even the power we have, there will be fighting.  Tonight, you have permission.  Enjoy yourselves as much as you can, with any of the Lanarin who want to.  Just don’t be up too late or exhaust yourselves.”  The men appreciated the chance to have some fun, distract themselves from the battle.

Sarnia of course came up to Maxim and Anahel.  “There is a Lanarin willing to give you a good time tonight.”  She turned to Anahel with an eager smile.  “Though I do expect competition.  Take whichever woman arouses you more.”  There was no formal process here.  There would be no physical fight either.  No competition between women was different.  Each coming up with their own strategy to draw Maxim.  Sarnia would take it serious, but have no bad feelings if Anahel won.

• Love 1

Anahel listened to Maxim’s speech and would smile a little as she wondered if there would be time for maybe them to enjoy themselves as well. As she was thinking about this, that’s when Sarina approached and looked at them both. Anahel would shoot her a frown but then she would take a deep breath and calmed herself down. She looked at Maxim and spoke.

”Go ahead… she’s right. Choose whoever you’re t. I will not be disappointed if you choose her,” she told him. She was excited at the idea but if Maxim wanted Sarina, she would not get in the way.

• Love 1

“You should put a little work into it.”  Sarnia told Anahel as she pulled her top off.  She did certainly have the advantage of the more developed body, and being more sexually aggressive, when Maxim preferred that.  This was best when both girls did things to try to appeal to him.  Make him take the one who did that best.  “You want a friendly challenge?  See who has his child first.  We can even add some stakes, some sort of prize for the winner.  You won’t make me give him up if you win, but I might consider something else.”  As far Sarnia was concerned, it would eventually happen. They would both have Maxim’s children.  It was natural for both to want to be the first.  She was willing to try to help Anahel be more into the competition between them.  Shift her anger and jealousy into this.

• Love 1

Anahel was fine with letting Maxim choose but then blinked as Sarina offered her a challenge and encouraged her to try harder. This did not come as a surprise to her. She had not seen how the Lanarin were always up for challenges. With a small nod she would answer, “very well,” she removed her dress, revealing her bare body. Her body was not as developed as Sarina’s but Maxim liked it and that was all that mattered. Maybe her body would develop more as she became more human but she was fine with it if it didn’t. She had grown to like her body as it was. “I will accept your challenge Sarina. May the best woman win. First to have Prince Maxim’s child.”

• Love 1

If there was a prize, beyond bragging rights, it would apparently be decided later.  Sarnia was fine with that, she hoped Anahel came up with something interesting.  She would have to think about it too.  She continued to undress.  Watching Maxim's reactions.  He was not sure how much this should be encouraged, but may it was a healthier way for the two of them to deal with their rivalry.  As long as it did not go too far, it was probably for the best.  It did risk complicating his feelings.  He doubted he would ever feel the same as he did with Anahel, but but he might actually start thinking of Sarnia as his woman as well, not just an obligation.  He intended to treat this as seriously as the women.  They would get his attention, but tonight he would take the the one that genuinely aroused him more.  "I will do this right.  Both of you take your time.  I will take the one that tempts me more."  This night was not about who he loved more.  It was purely sexual, and the desire of both women to have his child.

"Don't copy me, rival.  We have different advantages.  You are not Lanarin either.  Do what you think is best to beat me here."  Sarnia, now nude, told Anahel, as she leaned over one of the rocks, presenting herself to Maxim.  Differences in body and personality considered, Anahel probably did need a different technique than Sarnia.

• Love 1

Anahel watched as Sarina was not completely naked as she was now. She did have to admit that her body was impressive, but she would not lose to it. She nodded at the instructions and began to think about what she could do. She watched as Sarina posed and wondered. She had never had to tempt anyone before. Angels had to need for that, demons and the Devil were the tempters, she was more innocent though, maybe there was a way to tempt in her own way, a more innocent way. 

She would find her own rock and would bend over. She stuck out her butt towards Maxim and spread her wings and looked back at him with blushing cheeks, hoping that this would work.

• Love 1

If Anahel was desperate enough, she could probably draw memories from her old life.  She was in fact much more experienced than either of the others technically, though not in a way she was proud of.  There was nothing wrong with trying something different though.  Neither Maxim or Sarnia knew about that of course, only Mirina could potentially give that advice if Anahel did not come up with it on her own.

That was a little closer to copying in Sarnia's mind, but it was Anahel's choice how to do this.  If she wanted to do it that way, that was fine with her.  Maxim did not rush to a decision, but that was a good thing.  He was seriously considering both of them.  "That's right, take your time, stare.  You only get one of us a night.  Let your body decide tonight."  She was pleased Anahel seemed to getting more into this.  Not happy about it, but beginning to accept the way things were.  Something different beginning between the two women, but it would take time to find out what it would become.

• Love 1

Anahel looked over at Sarina as she spoke and wondered who Maxim would choose. She wanted the choice to be obvious though, she wanted him to pick her. She had realized she was coping Sarina to some degree but wanted to up the anti, make Maxim look at her more. It was them that she would begin to see images in her head of her memory, would she use these images?

She bit her lower lip, wondering if she would until finally, Anahel would begin swaying her body a little, moving her butt back and forth for Maxim and then suddenly, she would reach back with her hands, using them to spread her butt, trying to entice him more. She hoped that this would sway him. She would begin blushing brighter, embarrassed she was doing this but, it was what she had to do.

• Love 1

It was not quite as obvious as it could be.  This was a moment, to try to ignore feelings.  Based on instinct, desire.  If anything Sarnia had the advantage there, with her body.  Though Maxim could not ignore feelings completely and that helped Anahel to an extent.  Both were surprised by the technique Anahel chose next.  Sarnia did not think the girl had it in her to act like it.  Maxim, had to wonder.  Was Anahel remembering her old life.  He did not know what her old life was, but if she led a full life, she probably had some experience with sex back then.  It was appealing, he could see hints of it.  That maybe she had a great deal of sexual experience, and skill, that was beginning to come back to her.  Would he experience it if he did not pick Anahel tonight?  His gaze was drawn more towards her.  He was leaning towards picking her.  But he wanted to see, would she go further to tempt him?  Would she give more hint of that side of her?  If he waited a little longer, but did pick her, would he see a new side of her tonight.  He was unknowingly encouraging Anahel to make that change.  Still be herself, but mix more of the woman she used to be, with the one she was now.  Not knowing what sort of woman that was, and what ways it might change her.  It was up to Anahel though.  Would she let some of the old her return, possibly permanently?

• Love 1

Anahel smiled as she saw Maxim staring at her. It was working yet, Maxim was not making his decision. She did not know that he wanted to see more of what she was capable of. She thought that she would just have to try harder and so she decided too. She began to go through more memories, see if there was anything else she could do. She would flap her wings, taking her up into the sky but not too high and would lay in the air. She spread her legs and moved her hand down spreading out her lower lips for Maxim while her other hand move to her breast, beginning to grope it slightly and making her blush with more embarrassment but hoped this would work as well.

• Love 1

Maxim kept watching, an angelic figure, but with a much less angelic appearance.  He wanted to see where this went.  "You will have to wait for another night, Sarnia.  I will be with Anahel tonight."  The other woman stood up, gathered her clothes, looked up at Anahel.  "I accept your victory.  Have fun, rival.  I will get my turn another time.  I might still win our challenge, but good luck."  She stepped away, back towards the other camp.  She would play with men, let the other girls have them. Maxim was the only one she wanted right now.

When she was gone, Maxim asked the potentially delicate question.  "Have you started to remember who you used to be?"  He thought that had to be the answer, but he would be careful asking for details.  But he wanted to give a gentle push, encourage a little more of that Anahel.

• Love 1