Guilty or Not Guilty

• 2 weeks later...

Not guilty, unless I'm really in the blues. I've learned to accept that everyone fucks up and no one's hands are clean, and while I'm a deeply flawed individual, I do my best to be better than I was the day before, show kindness to others and not go out of my way to do harm. If I was someone else, I might not have my moral code, and I'm happy with my moral code. Ghosts haunt me, but that's my cross to bear for the mistakes I've made, as they are with everyone else in the world. Besides, life is what you make it. It's never too late to reinvent yourself.

The next poster has stared at an eclipse.

Posted (edited)

Guilty. Big astronomy nerd and belong to the local astronomy club so I know people with telescopes and the club has access to the university observatory. So, yes, but always safely.

The next poster knows that one person they dumped was a terrible mistake.

Edited by WritesNaughtyStories

Posted (edited)

Guilty. In a way. I was crazy about her, and she about me, but damage from the past kept getting in the way and instead of being part of something where I inadvertently triggered her, was made to pay for her ex's crimes, kept hurting her when I had no intention of doing do and apologies meant nothing, I ripped off the band aid because I just wanted it to be over.

Haven't stopped thinking about her since. I wish things went differently and I wish communication was better, but it is what it is. I just hope she's living her best life.

The next poster has eaten play doh 

Edited by Pixel

Not guilty. Mom's dead, not with my kid's mom for years, nothing for mother's day. Gonna finish Chucky S3 while I drink my limited edition troomoo star wars blue milk from my blue milk cup that I got from Galaxy's Edge and otherwise waste away. Basically a perfect weekend.

The next poster has sneezed so hard they were knocked off their feet

Guilty. I had my hand along the top of the door, pulled the door closed, didn't get my hand down in time. The door latched. I stared for a minute before I felt it, then had to reach across my body with my other hand to open the door. All four fingers swollen up like sausages. No idea how I didn't break anything.

The next person wants to fist fight someone.

Guilty but with mitigating circumstances - I box at a gym and still do some light sparring with pads and headgear, so yes but not quite in the way you meant. I've been in fist fights and I'd throw again if I had to but I suspect it'd go bad for me.

The next poster is afraid to speak their mind at home.

Guilty. Fucking eggplant. I have put uncounted questionable things in my mouth and every single time I have tried eggplant I have regretted it. Babaganoush? Foul. Soak, salt, rinse? Doesn't help. Roasted. Still gross. I have literally wrung out a bar rag and drunk it and it was not a gross as eggplant.

Next poster was surprised to find they liked a food that they expected to hate.