Guilty or Not Guilty

Guilty. The TMNT arcade game is literally a coping mechanism that my therapist recommended and it always makes me feel better about anything. It's deeper than that but yeah. I also play Pokemon Blue version once a year, and the kingdom hearts franchise once a year.

The next poster has a retro game collection 

Dammit. Guilty. But it wasn't my fault. I scrambled so fast to hide what I was doing when the door opened that I fell off the bed and hit my head on the nightstand. Parents never feel the need to knock. I was a teenage girl, for crying out loud. KNOCK.

The next poster has a favorite color M&M even though they all taste the same.

6 minutes ago, Reasoned said:

The next poster is Guilty of enjoying life, as is, instead of worrying and over thinking. 

Guilty. I try to avoid worrying too much or overthinking.

The next person really don't give a damn or a fuck what other's think or say about them.

Edited by adonia

Guilty several times. Unfortunately. I was that one kid on the beach who had no swimsuit on cause my parent’s didn’t give a shit. And of course they took pictures of it. It’s 20% of the family album. Me as a toddler naked on several beaches. That shit is 1,5th hand embarrassment. 

The next poster is Guilty of purposely trying to be naked in front of someone and make it seem like an accident (towel drop and the likes)

Edited by Reasoned