Guilty or Not Guilty

Not guilty, even though they're all the same manufacturer, they associate with a single TV via bluetooth, so they don't change each others channels. In theory there's a way to reset them, so I could make one work for a different TV, but I think then it won't work for it's original TV. My phone works for all of them, though, through the app, so that's kind of cool, and I can get Alexa to make sure they're all off every night in case I have one of those wander around leaving stuff on days where I wake up then next morning to find one TV paused on a movie, one paused on a PS5 game, and one playing like 10 episodes later on some show I forgot I left on. 

The next person prefers being naked for comfort (when in a safe/private location).

Guilty. It's the "knowing too much" and "getting too in depth" problem. When you gush about something so much hen you just get blank stares you know you should have shut up a while ago, but somehow missed the social queues telling you to do so. After a while you just stop trying.

The next person has had a genuine unexplainable/supernatural experience in real life.

Guilty. A man who used to tend to my grandmother's yard came by in like May 2020 and he asked me if my mother was around. Talked with him, shook his hand all of that stuff. A a month later in June same thing happened: he came, we talked, shook his hand, only thim time my mother was also there. In August we talked to my grandmother about it, and both she and my uncle told us that the man had been dead since February 2020. I can swear to you to this day I shook his hand twice

The next poster is guilty of getting ready for a holiday way too early