Guilty or Not Guilty

like... slam dunking? or submerging? Not guilty, either way. French fries are only acceptable with either malt vinegar (only when I'm at the shore) or dunked first in mayo, then in brown gravy. I shall accept no arguments to the contrary.

The next poster has gone commando at a time when they probably shouldn't have.

Not guilty. I’m more of a tuck in bed kind of guy, rather than face painting or whatever. I did however wake my dad up once my tickling his nose with a feather which he promptly inhaled. That woke him up and I got my ass beat promptly after. (I was like 10)

The next poster is Guilty of spending money according to a well taught out financial plan.

Guilty. Not as much lately. I've been doing a bit more spending lately, but I had to rebuild my life after "the bad years" and set a plan (with a LOT of help from my smartypants friends who know more than I do!), stuck to it for years, and ended up buying my own house right before pandemic hit. 

The next poster is guilty of taking stuff from work.

Totally guilty! Like, not from work, but from school though. I spotted this cute tiny barrel bench miniature just chilling around. Poor baby looks discarded so... Had to grab it.

The next poster has the weirdest food mashup combo. 😛

Guilty, but it's not my fault. It's a local dish called a "Garbage Plate" which is much more appetizing than it sounds. It consists of a plate full of macaroni salad (a mayo-based pasta salad), home fries, and baked beans, topped with either 2 cheeseburger or hamburger patties, or two natural casing hot dogs, then the whole pile is topped with a meat hot sauce, mustard, and onions. When I was in high school and college, the guys used to force each other through peer pressure to eat the whole thing, which usually included mopping up the extensive grease left by the meat hot sauce with the included slices of Italian bread. I never finished one, but women didn't get shamed like the guys did.

The next poster has tried hallucinogens.

Guilty. Absolutely, positively guilty and proud of it. Meet at the diner at 7 this evening, I'll fight you if a cheese omelette and hash browns aren't the perfect dinner. Then, I'll eat your omelette.

The next poster has declined a sexual encounter and regretted ever since.

Not guilty. Declined, yes. Regretted, no. It was a big step for me to say no to a powerful man to whom I was attracted, and although I would have liked the experience, the feeling of control over my own decisions after years of being out of control was a memory I still use to guide me today. 

The next poster accepted a sexual encounter and regretted it ever since.