Tortured and Broken by the Hell Sisters

Alice walked out or the bedroom she shared with her sister, Angelica, in her boy shorts and a crop top that barely covered her nipples. Not that her nipples weren't erect and poking through the thin fabric anyway. Her fat, futa cock bulged through the tight, stretchy fabric of her dark underwear and the end stuck out of the bottom of her shorts. As she walked the roll of her hips tugged her shorts which pulled back her foreskin a little with each step.

Alice extended the laptop to her twin and slid onto the couch beside her.

"I'm bored, Angel. Let's find someone to play with." She suggested, laying her head on Angel's lap and snuggling tight to her. Laying there, reclining on her twin sister felt really good and Alice really didn't want to sit up and look at the computer screen. She closed her eyes and felt her sister's cock against the top of her head and wiggled. "Lemme lay here a sec and I'll look." She pleaded.

Alice rested for a minute then gave a little, halfhearted groan of protest and sat up. She lifted herself off the couch with her hands and scooted backwards across Angelica's lap. As her firm, round ass slid over her sister's dick she gave another wiggle. She settled beside Angel, opened the laptop and pulled up their Kinster account. She giggled, There were over a hundred accounts that had swiped on them. She leaned her head on Angel's shoulder and sighed. "At least there's a lot to choose from. Someone is going to make us both happy, right?"

Angelica was a bit out of it. They had been laying low since the last slut they had fucked, tortured and murdered had been some big shot senators daughter and the shit show that had come out of that. It had been arousing to hear the young woman beg for her life, offering them money just to let her live. Oh they had taken the money, the money had been routed through banks and proxy services just for that reason, but the hot part of watching her twin the woman so ruthlessly it had nearly made her cum without touching herself. Of course shs showed her twin sexual thanks, she had taken her sisters cock deep into her throat fucking her own face on it, while the life bled out of the little slut from a slashed throat once the money hit the last proxy service clean and untraceable to them. Nights like that were a honeymoon of sorts; they did initially have fun with their victims sexually-hence why they used Kinkster as a hunting as a hunting ground- but it always ended in tortured and murder before the most passionate sex happened between her and Alice. Cocks being sucked with such gusto and need, asses and pussies fucked with such raw and carnal passion leading up to being shot full of incestuous seed dripping from holes that ached so good and softer passion where the twins either fell asleep snuggled together with their lover still buried in the nights hole of choice or Angelica curled up into her twin after a soft whisper of how much she loved her. It was messed up but that was their life and she wouldn't trade it for the world. 

Her attention was brought to her twin, her beautiful lover, and smiled softly taking the laptop from her. The crop top and shorts combo did nothing to hide two of Alice's most sexy outfits, her lovely tits and and that beautiful tasty cock between her thighs. "Find someone to play with huh? My mouth, pussy and ass aren't enough for you?" she asked teasingly as she put the laptop beside them while Alice snuggled into her lap. Her twins breath on her panty less crotch made her own monster cock throb as it laid her face, long and thick with a musky scent that she knew her twin loved as much as she loved the musky scent of Alice's cock lying across her own fafe and nose pressed to her sisters balls. The shimmy of her sisters butt across her dick as she got made her moan softly. Teasing her like this was mean but they did it to each other constantly. 

"The heat should have died down from that senators daughter we killed... I think." Angelica knew it was her turn to pick a victim and instead of picking one to her preference she picked one to Alice's. Petite, small chest, tattoos and a couple of piercings- all tasteful for someone who traversed Kinkster looking for a hookup. "How about this one babe? I'd love to see the hope drain from her eyes as you break her ass open like a twig after she's handcuffed and gagged. Its satisfying and so hot to watch you destroy a small slut before I can have my way with as the last thing to see when I cum and slash their throat at the peak of our shared pleasure" she whispered in her lovers ear, using romantic affectionate term with ease and no hesitation whatsoever.

Alice adjusted herself on Angel's shoulder and watched as her twin pulled up the girl's profile. Ellie was everything Alice loved: petite - she listed herself as 5'1", the prettiest little tits with puffy, pierced nipples, her red hair was cut in a sassy little Bob, big, green eyes, and a tight pink cunt peeking out of red cunt hair trimmed in a tidy triangle. She could feel her cock growing out of her shorts as they scrolled through her photos.

Alice looked at her twin. Little Ellie was almost nothing Angel liked. "She's got red hair at least." Alce sat up and turned to face Angelica. "I know how you like big naturals." She added, lifting her shirt off her own big, firm tits, "How are these?"

She tugged and twisted her left nipple as she clicked on Ellie's kink list. "Likes being tied up and spanked but anal is listed as a no-go."

Alice grinned. Neither of them gave one single shit about whether Ellie liked her shitter fucked. Alice loved feeling Angel's big, beautiful cock fucking against hers inside some cunt's ruined holes. About the only thing she loved more was having her own holes split by that cock.

The more she thought about it, the hotter she was getting. 

"I love her, Angel - you knew I would - but there's not much for you." She began as she pushed the computer aside, "I'll blow you on the drive up to the cabin?" She offered. She'd have done it anyway, but it was something.

The cabin had been acquired with the proceeds from earlier victims and sat alone at the edge of a wooded lake. It looked like a set from a horror movie - old, craftsman style cottage, rambling, wrap around porch and no neighbors anywhere. Alice loved it. There was also a pig farm on the way home - super handy for dumping bodies.

Alice rubbed Angel's fat cock through her shorts, "I wish you had two - it'd be so hot to have you fuck both my holes. I'm kind of jealous of them for that."

Alice pushed her titis together and smiled at her twin, "Wanna fuck my tits and put it in the message to her?"

Angelica shrugged her shoulders momentarily when Alice mentioned that their victim was to her twins likings, not her own. "Its your birthday. Happy birthday to you" she whispered softly. Of course it was THEIR birthday, they were twins after all, but she had always been the one more attuned and content to seeing her sister happy. If Alice was happy, that made her happy. If something upset Alice, she would hurt or destroy it; they still suspected her of the murder of her sisters ex girlfriend from freshman year in highschool but no evidence could prove it. Well, Alice could prove it but it was also the first time she recalled her twin kissing her like that. Consumed by emotion and passions from somewhere she could not name but utterly enjoyed as she let herself surrender to the haze and only remembering the trembling aftershocks of them cuddled up naked, bodies drenched in sweat and cum as much as their holes dripped it while sharing kisses between panting breaths. 

The offer to blow her on the way to their murder cabin made her shudder. "You would have done it in the first place" she teased with a soft chuckling sigh. "No, the little slut can see you in lingerie. Can't let the truth slip. Remember that we set our accounts as lesbian sisters looking for a good time. Not sexy futa sisters looking to fuck and murder. Get that slinky black and red set I got you. Its always super hot on you." It was also almost entirely seethrough too. Once pictures were taken and sent, with an almost immediate aroused reply back, she closed the laptop.

"Believe me when I say I wish I had two cocks too. Stuff both your holes at once... or one hole with both... listening to you moan my name like a whore as I fucked your brains into nothing but pleasure goop that seeped out your ears... We have one to content ourselves with sissy. Would you like to suck on it deep down that throat of yours or do you wish me to fuck you instead? I know you love your morning fuck on your birthday" she said bringing he hand up to lightly smack her twins breast before suckling and nipping her nipple to try getting it hard as one hand sneaked into the edges of her sisters underwear to slide it down.

Alice cocked her head to one side and gave Angel a skeptical look, "It's your birthday too, Angel-baby."

When her twin clamped her lips to her nipple, Alice shivered with delight and returned the favor. As much as Angel loved doing for her, Alice loved doing for her sister. Alice watched Angelica teasing her nipples and felt her cock grow, pushing her cockhead through her foreskin.

Angels nipple stiffened and Alice flicked her tongue across and around it until she had and idea.

"I've got it." She said as she raised her lips from Angel's spongy nipple, "you can play All Around Alice!"

She took Angel's hand and pulled her to the dining room. Alice shucked off her underwear and pulled her shirt completely off before she climbed on to the table.

The white haired twin lay across the table, positioning herself so her head hung off one side and her ass stuck off the other. Alice pulled her knees to her shoulders, exposing both her holes, her balls, her big dick lay on her stomach. She let her head relax and looked up at Angel.

"Blast 'em all, sissy!"

Angelica let out the sweetest yelp of a moan as she felt Alice return the favor of sucking on her nipple. While neither twin was submissive by nature, she was certainly more of the type to please her twins lusts and sexual hunger before her own. The number of times she let herself be tied up and fucked like a cheap whore until every single one of her holes leaked her sisters delicious seed and her skin was pasted with it said as much. Being tugged to the dining room table she almost groaned at the idea. All Around Alice was a dangerous game in its own right as it allowed her not just to do as she pleased to her sister, something she knew turned Alice on, but it also allowed her to essentially order her sisters actions on their next victim. Shedding her own clothes, she stroked her own cock while taking a long slow lick from her sisters ass up the length of her wet cunt and stopping at her clit, which sucked into her mouth and lovingly tortured with soft but hard nips that were accompanied by her tongue thrashing the sensitive nerve bundle. Releasing her sisters clit and blowing on it, she teased the head of her own fat dick before thrusting deeply into her moaning at the hot wet tightness that greeted her. No matter how many times they fucked it was always like that first time, minus the discomfort of a pesky hymen of course; boiling hot and gripping tight like a velvet glove.

One hand rested on her twins hip as she began to fuck her, her balls slapping against her sisters asshole as she moved her other hand to start jerking her sister off. Even if it was a out her pleasure, she was not going to be selfish. Plus it was hot to see her sister writhe in pleasure splattering herself in her own cum. Leaning in she kissed her sister hard, her tongue forcing itself into Alice's mouth. Maybe it was their fucked up relationship. Maybe it was their incestual sexual murder dynamic that was so warped and twisted that it was.. perfect. She was the pretty face that could do sophisticated and sensual to draw prey in like a honey trap. Alice, while equally as beautiful, had always been more of the sadistic of them. How she had cum buckets watching her rape and murder stupid sluts with this unparalleled skill. How she had submitted to letting her sister fuck her brains out and ruin her holes while covered in blood and gore, always cumming and splattering her sisters body with her pussy juices as her walls tried to strangle every drop of cum into her needy slutty holes.

Just the thought put over the edge as she fucked harder through her orgasm, the head of her dick smashing against her sisters cervix while splashing enough cum to full a glass. She broke the kiss, panting hard as her eyes showed lust and love for her twin. The other half of her soul. Her perfect other half period. "Mm.. that ass is pretty tempting my sexy twin" she purred with a soft sultry tone as she slowly pulled out of the cummy mess that was her sisters pussy. Soft kisses were placed down her twins cheek to her jaw as she lined up her cock to the hole between the delectable ass cheeks, her hand stroking life back into it as her arousal was pulsing back down that way. "Think it'll fit?" she teased with a smirk against her twins throat as shd prodded but didn't push it in yet. She wanted to hear her lover beg for her monster twin dick to break her ass open. 

Alice moaned loudly as Angel's big dick stretched her pussy wide. Her fat cockhead seated against her cervix so perfectly that she felt her cunt clenching, trying to milk the cum out of Angel at the very first stroke.

When her twin's hand wrapped around her cock while Angel's cock pounded into her pussy, Alice came. Her tight, overstuffed cunthole spasmed and squeezed as Angel's thick cum boiled into her womb.

"Fuck yeah!" She groaned, grabbing her sister's perfect ass and pulling her deeper and pushing her cunt harder onto the spearing flesh that spattered her uterus.

It felt so good having Angelica fill her up that Alice whined softly as her twin drew her cock out of the soft pink sheath of her pussy. She reached down and helped Angel stroke herself back to hardness. The she started teasing her asshole, "Please, Angel - don't tease me...." she begged, "Shove that fat cock up my ass and split it wide open." She begged, wiggling her tight starfish against her sister's velvety, cum-and-pussy-juice coated cockhead.

She couldn't wait to be completely filled and coated in Angel's cum. She loved it every bit as much as Angel, and it would only make it so much when Ellie lay dead at their feet.

Angelica pushed her cum and pussy juice slick dick slowly into Alice's ass slowly, a low sweet moan like a siren escaping her lips. She loved being balls deep in her sisters womb but there was something about taking the time to slowly push into her ass that was so much better. Maybe it was because Alice had a better ass than her, at least in her own opinion. She leaned in to kiss Alice again but instead of being rough, commanding and outright forcing her way into her loving twins mouth, this was a softer kiss. One of love, affection, deeper than anything could be put into words. It spoke volumes to how much she adored her sister as she lovingly and deeply thrust into Alice's ass.

Was it something society would reject, their love for each other like this? Absolutely.

Did she care if society would look down on them? No butt, she internally snickered as she picked up her pace a little while slapping her twins ass hard once, she would silence any naysayers in a heartbeat.

"Tell me who you belong to. Who owns this pussy, this tight ass, your cock sucking mouth and throat and most importantly... your heart" Angelica whispered in a fiercely dominant but loving tone. Alice owned every part of her and she knew she owned the same in return but there was something hot about hearing it out loud. That added taboo of knowing your lover was your blood and you surrendered every part of you that could bring pleasure and love to them alone.

• Love 1

Alice groaned as her twin pushed he thick cock into her ass. It hurt every single time and Alice loved it. Angel stretched her ass so fucking hard. She could feel how tight she was for Angel, how good it felt for her and that was worth it. That made the pain the hottest hing every.

"Shit yeah! Angel that hurts so fucking good." Alice groaned as Angel began to fuck her.

11 hours ago, KillerQueen22 said:

"Tell me who you belong to. Who owns this pussy, this tight ass, your cock sucking mouth and throat and most importantly... your heart"

"You." Alice replied, squeezing Angel's ass with both hands. "My slutty cunt is yours. My whore mouth is your. My bitch ass and my horny girl cock too.>

She grabbed one of Angel's hands and pulled it to her hard cock. "Grab it, Angelica - grab my dirty cock and make me beg you." She moaned, as she tried to spread her legs even wider for Angel.

She loved when Angel fucked her like this, Like she owned her. Like she knew Alice would do anything for her. Because she did and Alice would. "Fill my ass with your cum too, Angel.  I want to still be dripping when we get to the cabin."

Her clit ached, her cock throbbed and her ass loved the way her sister stretched it wide. "Let me be your cum sponge, sister."

Angelica shuddered as a waterfall of emotions raced through her. Lust, love, a need to be rough as she fucked her twins ass like a cheap hooker, an equally strong need to slow down and take a more tender loving approach; the usual maelstrom when it came time for her to be dominant one and fuck her loving twin. "Hey, can I ask you something? Something serious I mean" she said as her thrusts went to a slower, more gentle pace for a minute. "You know I love you and that we can express that love for each other sexually. I can't help thinking, what if we knock each other up one of these days? I know you'll never leave, just as I'd never leave you. I know we have the monetary nest eggo from past victims. I just.. I wonder if we're ready to be parents and just how good of a role model we'd be for our kids" she said, her voice soft even as her hand on Alice's dick lovingly caressed her the hard length in her grasp. She wasn't trying to ruin the mood, she really wasn't, but that thought uad been bugging her a lot recently.

Some time later they were cuddled up, Alice a mess as Angelica went back through the messages with their victim to be. "We're set to bring her up to the cabin tomorrow. She thinks it sexy we have a remote cabin in nature to have peace and quiet" she snorted as she turned the phone off to snuggle into Alice's back. "As for All Around Alice regarding her, I want to watch you drag it out as long as you want. Do the cruelest and more evil things to her that your heart desires. When you're about to kill her.... I want you to choke her to death with this big beautiful down her throat cutting off her breathing. Every futile attempt to gasp for breath... every thrash in the restraints.... I want to see the hope die in her eyes as she chokes to death on your beautiful cock" she whispered in Alice's ear.

When Angelica talked about knocking her up, Alice came. Her ass clamped down on er sisters fat cock, her cunt, empty except for her twins sperm, spasmed repeatedly and her own fat cock boiled cum over Angelica's hand and spurted onto her belly and jiggling tits.

"Yeah, Angelica we'd be such good mommies - our titties all full of milk for our babies - and each other." She purred into her sister's ear. "Guess we'll have to take a break from so much ass fucking though." She reached down and massaged Angelica's fat balls and her own stretched ass hole. "You'll just have to spatter paint my uterus more."

When they were previewing how to end Ellie Alice had a moment of inspiration. "When it's time to end it, let's stretch her out on the table on her back. Her tight ass can hang off one end and her head can hand off the other - just like I was. I'll pinch her nose closed and throat fuck her so deep while you fuck- what her ass? pussy? so you can feel her thrash and I can see you enjoying it."

She rolled over to face Angelica, "You think we could fuck each other's pussies at the same time - it'd be so hot if we got each other pregnant at the same time." Alice turned over so her head was at Angelica's feet and pressed her cunt to Angelica's cock. "It's kind of awkward, but I bet we can do it."

Angelica grunted softly at the idea. It was a sexy idea of being able to fuck each other and knock each other up at the same time but Alice's little experiment proved it would be more than a bit awkward. "We can try to do it at the same but if it comes down to it, we can take turns railing each other and emptying our balls in each others pussy" she said as she kissed at her loving twins neck just under her ear after pulling her back up to snuggle properly. "Just imagine it, my belly round with your baby while yours is so round with mine... Maybe our kids would be like us, little sluts for each other. Maybe futa twins like us, maybe a boy and girl... It would kinda sexy if it was twins girls and while they were just a pair of lesbians to the outside world, which they could be, but the only dick they loved stretching their holes was ours. Slurping on our dicks, riding on or getting fucked by us, maybe even knocking them when they were old enough" she whispered softly in Alice's ear. She'd had her fun earlier and now it was her beloved sisters turn to have fun and the quickest way to do that was turning her on with dirty talk.

"Them moaning like whores as our dicks scrape the back of their wombs and fill it up over and over and over. Them sixty nining and slurping our cum from the others cunt like it was their last meal. Doesn't that just sound like a treat?" Angelica asked with a shaky panting voice as the idea was turning her on too and making her dick get a bit hard smacking against her sisters thighs. It was tempting to take control again but she would not, there was a balance of dominance in this messed up but sexy relationship for a reason.

• Love 1

With every image Alice's cock cock harder and leaked more seminal fluid until a near steady stream dripped onto her flat belly. "That's so hot, sissy! Our little girls fucking right here with us - so fucking sexy!" She rolled off the table and pulled her sister towards her, "Get those knees to your ears, slut! Sissy's gonna split that pretty cunt of yours."

She pushed Angelica's knees toward her shoulders, "That's a pretty pussy, Angel." She remarked, pushing her sister's cock between her big tits. "I love it when you titty fuck yourself and cum in your face." She added, stroking her sister's cock with one hand while she guided her own to Angelica's spread slit.

She pushed just the head in and moaned loudly, "Fuck, so good..." she purred as she massaged Angel's balls. As she pushed more of her cock into Angel Alice squeezed her sister's fat cock. "I can't wait to kill that bitch tomorrow - it'll be our first murder as mommies-to-be!"

She thrust into her sister, suddenly unable to slowly stuff herself into Angelica. Angel's tight cunt was perfect and Alice was close to nutting. As her balls slapped against Angel's asshole, Alice slid her hand to her own balls from Angel's. She pushed first on nut into her sister's ass then the other. She couldn't take long strokes with her balls in Angel's ass, but it felt fabulous.