“Vanoria” Fantasy Setting OOC

6 minutes ago, AirAllie14 said:

Do you two want to play out this conversation together with your characters right now while Alenia sleeps? I’m more than happy to sit back for some replies.

I do not mind, if Satai is alright with it. I would gladly have waited for the sake of creativity from everyone but yeah, I CAN post another time. (In this case, I just could since it was your turn and you openly passed.) I will be trying another post. Unless I see an objection as I write.

Edited by Warning
  • Love 1

I know it's a bit early to say (And sorry if I'm paranoid) but with the awkward activity stop, I hope my post was fine and didn't mess anything. I tried to give possibilities to others to keep rolling the turn order but a part of me can't stop thinking that I messed up or something. x.x (I like my post but I don't know if it is mutual so yeah). Just saying that if anything's wrong with what I post, please let me know and I'll do what I can.

Edited by Warning
  • Love 1

Your post was great! I liked it! Though I haven’t replied because I don’t know who should reply next. From the ending, I think Satai would be best to reply next with Pelintira greeting Mao as she returned to her or did you plan for the Alenia and Blacky part to progress with just me and you for now?

• Love 2

I get that this part might be confusing but I threw Mao back in case Satai wanted to do her input. (Doing my best there to not skip her turn. She probably has thoughts about Alenia as well but whether she wishes to post something or not is ultimately up to her). I might not have given her a lot to work with but I CAN edit something in if I must, if she requires. As for Blacky, it can wait for after Satai posted if she wishes to do so.

• Love 2

Posted (edited)

I just had not had the chance to read it yet.  Have not had time to write as much as usual, catching up with extra work that came in over Christmas and New Year's breaks.  Will probably get a look and reply in tonight,

Edited by SataiRolePlayingGuy
  • Love 1

• 1 month later...

I don't want to look like I'm complaining because I'm not but just in case, I am sorry if the story has become uninteresting or something. I was not quite sure what to input on my last post but I tried my best to at least adapt to the situation and develop Mao, thinking that both other characters would be fine for now. I'm not sure if there's still interest, seeing that other RPs are currently up and going strong. It's fine if the mood is not there but I'm still curious about if I can do something to make it more interesting or not as it seems to have died after my last post. Or if anything can be done to revive it. I enjoyed roleplaying together so I'm just really trying to find a way to continue it (since it's the only roleplay we have together)

• Love 1

I haven’t had as much ti w to write lately as I did previously. realized I had not got to that longer than I should have.  Haven’t read it yet.  Been meaning to get to it.  Hopefully will get to it tomorrow evening.

It is a little slow at the moment, and I have not had much planned out for the immediate future, but it should pick up and get interesting in various ways as we go.

• Love 1

Oh, very sorry that you're this much busy then. I was not knowing your situation but I know I saw other RPs being active so I thought maybe something was wrong. I didn't want to assume of course. Just really wanted to ask in case I should change something. Didn't want to make you feel forced to post or anything. I was just worried about if it was fine so far. ><

• Love 1

@SataiRolePlayingGuy@AirAllie14 As I don't know where to communicate it, I just wanted to post here to tell you that you can continue the RP part without me since Mao is away and Blacky doesn't need to come back for "plot" reasons. I would not want to just return Mao right away as an excuse to post either. Feel free to finish the scene for now but if you summon her, I'll interact then the way she would if she was called in by either of them. Sorry to say it late but I just noticed the post now.

• Love 1

I feel odd that both my characters are almost like "Dark Good" alignment. I feel like the distinction between "Darkness can just be magic" and "I will show you powers unlike any others, and it might scare god himself" is important to make. XD Also, Alenia for some reason is attracting sympathy from everyone. She's too "innocent" for this world, I almost feel bad for her. But yes, hopefully Mao and Blacky feeling kind of "protective" of her won't be an issue. (Even if both do it more or less differently. Both ironically tap in their own kind of dark magic as well)

I think it's the vibe that Alenia gives off. She seems so innocent that she catches the heart of those she interacts with. Even if they're not "entirely" good themselves...

Edited by Warning
  • Love 2

I think it's the fact that she is aware of what she is doing or what she did. Her mind struggling with the truth while shrugging it off after getting a taste of it even if she tries to be tougher about it. She is not completely innocent per say but she gives a vibe of "She had her innocence tainted by something". It made my cute soul reaper want to hold her close.

As for the post where we're at, I've been stumped for hours, writing and deleting, rewriting and redeleting, trying to find something that makes sense without creating too much backstory for a character that is not mine. It's hard to come up with something vague enough that it makes sense without forcing something on another character. This is hard. x.x

Edited by Warning
  • Love 2

I finally got a big something and it only took 3 hours to write. 😄 But really, I hope this is fine. OR if it's not then I'll correct as soon as I can. I had a hard time being satisfied with what I was writing, to make sure that it was fitting for the scene, the discussion and the character as well. No idea of if I did fine or not but I will hope. 🙂

Edited by Warning
  • Love 1

• 3 weeks later...

Okay so I've been a bit in a down for a bit but I remember Satai mentioning before that they would let us go for a while (Not sure until when) so I wanted to ask (Instead of simply going on and on) if you plan to interrupt our characters anyhow soon or later? I'm really just asking so to not make you wait so long. I feel bad for making this last, as fun as it was. I have no idea what Allie thinks about it herself but yes. I felt like it would be important to request the opinion of our third partner. It's just to make sure everything goes the way we like it. 🙂

• Love 1

Pelintira might walk in on them at some point.  But you two can still keep going for now.  She’s probably watched part of it, curious to see how far it is going to go.  She could join in to either encourage them to go further, or share the fun if they start going further on their own.  She may or may not use magic to add to the experience.

• Love 1

Will try to get that one post in the next few days at least.  I’ll admit was skimming as you two were writing.  Have to take time to really read those.  After I write that, we will see what happens.  I had not heard anything, but my guess is Allie is unusually busy with school stuff.  See if she is back by the weekend.  Depending on how long she is busy, we can consider some sort of side story while waiting for her.

• Love 1

I'm still working my way back into my earlier writing frequency.  Finally got caught up on the reading, should get my planned post up either tonight or tomorrow.  Will think some more about that.  But it will depend on if Allie is back this weekend or not.  If she is, we will consider bring Pelintira into the bath scene.  If not, I'll see if I have anything to consider, probably Sunday afternoon.

• Love 1

Posting this a little earlier than I intended.  Tried to come up with something flexible, that could be rather short or maybe a little longer, depending on exactly when Allie is back.

It was an aspect I was originally going to explore other ways (and might still, if she is back before we get it started).  But maybe an exploration of the dead girl’s soul.  Mao and Pelintira interacting with it.  Finding about its past and what might happen over time.

• Love 1