"And then" game!

And then a very loud noise could be heard by the couple, the maids and butlers and all the audience except for those who muted the live stream so their wives or husbands or bosses would not hear the couple moaning. 
The chamber door was abruptly, violently opened and a deep, gutural voice yelled: “NYPD, don’t move.” 

Several uniformed men rushed inside the room and around the bed, along with well trained police dogs, which immediately started to sniff the bed and couple. 

And then Jimmy continued to push his massive dick into Jackie's ass until it was fully buried in her. He might have gotten swatted, but he wasn't going to let some clowns get their way and stop the stream. His dick now fully buried in Jackie's teen ass, he turned and faced the cops with a smile. "How can I help you officers?"

Edited by Nan-Yo

• 4 weeks later...

And then  Jimmy shrugged his shoulders, deciding that the cops had just invaded his home because they wanted front row seats. He did have the distinct feeling that something else had happened, but he just couldn't put his finger on it. What he could do with his fingers, or rather his hands, was to grab that ass in front of him. Hooray! And so he started plowing that ass, pumping his Biggus Dickus in and out of Jackie's rectum.

and then as jimmy continues pounding his cock into the girl he would eventally release his seed into jackie. roped of baby batter being fired one after the other eventrally flooding the empty lot that was jackies ass before eventally it would all come pouring out " take it all" jammie would remark as he finished inside her

And then Jackie realized that she was getting delirious and starting imagine really weird things. The thick cock pounding her, up until recently virgin ass, had really done a number on her. She had not given birth and there was only one Jimmy. But having somehow magically changed into a girl only an hour earlier, she wouldn't have surprised if something really strange would have happened.

And then Jimmy did cum in her ass, and Jackie figuratively saw stars.

And then Jimmy bent close and whispered into Jackie's ear, maybe one of the most frightening thing she had ever heard. "I'm not Dracula, but it am indeed a vampire!" And then he bent forward and sunk his teeth into the soft skin and flesh of her tender neck. All the maids and butlers were his Ghoul servants, and they had already hypnotized the police officers and started feeding off of them as they used them sexually.

And then Jackie said, "I should've known. It was strange you only come out at night." The background music rises and the maids and butlers take positios around them and start to dance in unison. Lifting her neck allowing him to drink from her, Jackie continued, "I used to think I was smart, but you made me look so naive, but you sold me for parts as you sunk your teeth into me." Lifting the grammy that she should have won and bashing him across the temple dislodging him from her neck, she screamed at him, "Bloodsucker!" 

Kicking him in the chest so that he fell backwards onto the ground, she towered over him. The cum continuing to ooze out of her rear. "Fame fucker!" In her other hand she lifted a wooden stake, "Bleedin' me dry." Jackie had been ready for this. Because her name was not and had never been Jackie. Olivia's eyes narrowed as she brandished the stake menacingly. She was ready to end him, "like a goddamn vampire."

And then Jimmy laughed, standing behind her. Having used his powers of hypnotism he had made Jackie think she hit him while she was in actuality hitting her mother. Her mother had after all hurried over to the castle after having seen her child on the stream, and now she was laying there on the floor in pain. Jimmy grabbed Jackie by her hair and threw her across the room making her land on his bed again. The girls mother was held down again by the maids, and Jimmy smirked as he walked back over to his bed. She had been draining his cock, and now he was going to drain her blood.

"Just lay down and spread your legs for me again. I'll make this as pleasurable as possible for you, little whore." He smiled at her. The girl had probably seen to many movies, thinking she had a chance against a real vampire. But she would learn, he would learn to be docile and take it. And then, and only then would he make her a vampire too.

• 2 weeks later...

And then, the maids were there to confiscate any and all weapons that could be a problem to their master’s plans.

Jackie was in shock. She couldn’t believe she had been hitting her own mother, couldn’t believe the one before her was a vampire. Soon enough she found herself back on the bed, under him and began to beg.

”P-please stop…. Please don’t do this….”

• Love 1

And then, as Jimmy crawled back into bed with Jackie his fangs gleamed an evil light as he continued to grin. "Why so scared, pussycat?"

He grabbed one of her ankles and gave her foot a kiss before pulling at her so that she ended up on her back. He grabbed both of her legs and spread them wide.

"You should be used to change. I know you used to be a boy only an hour or two ago." Jimmy was mysterious. Not only was he a vampire Lord, but he knew what Jackie had been before. Then again, hadn't a lot of strange things happened? Things that Jackie and people around her had just accepted as normal? Had the world always been like this?

And then Jimmy burried his face between Jackie's legs, loud wet smacking and slurping sounds audible as he proceeded to eat out her pussy. Having licked her for a while, he opened his mouth wide and then bit down hard on her left inner thigh. His gleaming white fangs painfully pierced her white, silky skin and dug deep into her soft, beautiful body.

Edited by Nan-Yo
  • Love 1

And then Jackie would begin to moan out loudly as he began to eat out her wet pussy. Her body would squirm and twitch with incredible pleasure. She then felt as he then grabbed her thigh and felt the sharp pain as it shot through. She would immediately let out a loud cry of pain as she felt the sharp fangs penetrate her and her blood beginning to be sucked.

• Love 1
  • ^ This 1