The Little Turn-Ons

Sometimes, there are little things that can get a mind into overdrive. It can be during sex, it can be in a completely mundane situation unrelated to sex. Minute or seemingly meaningless details that just have some kind of appeal that makes us all the more aroused or will arouse us out of nowhere.

This thread is a place to share some of those details. Let others know what little things make a difference to you! Or feel free to discuss and share how you can relate with another.

Some of my own examples:

• A woman gingerly brushing some locks of hair behind her ear, even if she's doing something as mundane as reading an expense report.
  • A woman tying her hair into a ponytail before kneeling down to perform some oral pleasure, almost like she's ready to start a shift at work.
  • A woman running her hands through her hair, bundling it into a piled mess on top while riding cowgirl

Why are these notable favorites that enhance her presence? Good question!

So what are some of your little turn-ons?

Someone rubbing my head. Basically if someone figure out to do that, they can pretty much have the rest of me too, cause I turns into a ball of purr.

The feel of a strong thigh pressed between my legs....whew that so does it for me!

Strong arms & shoulders.

I had...reasons...to not want to be with men. And most women aren't muscly, but the ones who are ... omg.... I guess people who dates boys more maybe already get this. Something primal in it maybes.

Kissing, licking, sucking, or breathing in my ears. Yeah.....instant wet panties!

Nursing on boobies. If she's milky too -- I melt into a puddle. I gots a thing for Mommies!

• Like 1

For clarification, this wouldn't work with a rando because I'd freak out, but for someone who I am or intend to be intimate with...

Being right behind me, not even touching, just being there, your presence felt, sensed, known but not seen, anticipation, wondering what will come first... a touch? a whisper? a draft of air hinting at movement... HOLY FUCK. THIS DOES IT FOR ME EVERY TIME.

Then of course, that whisper in my ear, the faint touch of fingertips on my shoulders or arms, lips on my earlobe or neck, all from behind.

Of course touching only makes it more intense, a body pressed against mine from behind, my arms held tight as a firm warmth presses against my back....

But the touching isn't even necessary. I've orgasmed just from nearness and words whispered right into my ear, promises, imagined actions that may or may not happen... 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Cute_Bro said:

I don't know why, but if a girl winks at me I just...feel things. Way more than what merely a wink should do to someone

I get that. For me it's that moment of "too long" eye contact. Did something happen? Did we just have a moment? Did I feel that? Am I imagining it? I get weird inside in the anticipation/excitement way.

• Love 1
  • ^ This 1

14 hours ago, IsabellaRose said:

I get that. For me it's that moment of "too long" eye contact. Did something happen? Did we just have a moment? Did I feel that? Am I imagining it? I get weird inside in the anticipation/excitement way.

That is a mood, so bad. I have had way too many moments where I have shared a gaze with someone and was thinking like 'is this one of them moments or am I overreacting?'

Most of time it was that moment, and I was just too paranoid to go for it...