The DeLong's Revenge ​​​​​​​(Jenny x Huggin Blue)

The overcast, dark gray sky complimented the feelings of everyone present at Mr. George DeLong's funeral perfectly. On the brink of rain, the priest recited the religious texts for his soul to rest in peace. He was a great man, a natural leader and savvy businessman, owner of the leading construction company in the Western World, DeLong Infrastructure. 

I was sitting on the front row, I was his close assistant after all. With one leg folded over the other, my wallet in my lap, dressed in a body tight black dress that showed of my curves. It had a deep cut that showed off my K CUP tits, and thin straps that hung from my shoulders, which were draped over by my open and wavy blonde hair, perfectly accompanied by matching black stilettos, Prada wallet, and the finest bracelet, necklace and earrings.

spacer.png( my dress for reference)

Mr. Antoine DeLong, his brother, came and sat next to me. He was always very fond of me, and asked me very sweetly, "How are you feeling Jenny dear?" I replied, "Sad, very sad." Breaking my voice as tears formed in the crevices of my eyes. I take my finger and wipe the tears before they ruin my make up. I felt deeply for the man sitting to my left. I take his hand to comfort the old and grieving man, and ask "How about you Mr. DeLong? The man took a brief moment to think, looking into blank space before responding, with a shaky voice, "Ohh, you know George, he was..." 

I continued to pretend to listen, but I zoned out, my thoughts replaying memories I had with George DeLong, we were not just close, he was my sugar daddy. He provided me with everything, even access to the companies accounts. The poor man had lost his wife long ago, and vowed to never get with another woman, until he met me of course. I was driven and prepared to do anything to upgrade my lifestyle, and once I was hired by George to be his personal assistant, I did what I had to. I wore an extremely short skirt and an unbuttoned shirt to work the next day, I was barely let into the office because of that. George called me into the office to organise a meeting with the rival company, which was making him stressed. I organized it straight away, and asked him if I could do something to change his clearly stressed state, he asked for a massage. The massage ended with me having to ask George's other assistant to buy a new set of clothes for me and give me her make up. The old man had a lot of cum in those saggy balls, my face was covered. Our relationship evolved from there, he would feel guilty about getting head, he would yell at me, then apologize and give me money, ask for more and the cycle would repeat. It was fun as well, he was 12 inches fully hard, and I got used to taking him in all my holes after a few months, which he was VERY happy about...

After his passing I was promoted to COO, living in one of the best apartments in the city, drove a Range Rover, wore only custom made and designer clothes, all because of George, but it came with consequences. His sons hated me, despised me, because they knew I had taken more money than George had given me. I avoided contact with them at all costs, but today, at their father's funeral, we were all present together.

"and so thats that, and I miss him" Antoine finished his story, looking at me for a response. I shake myself awake from my daydream, "Yes Mr. DeLong that was a beautiful story." I gave him a soft passionate smile, when Fred stepped on stage, to give a speech. He gave me a stinging look, I fixed my dress, pulling it down out of nervousness as he adjusted the mic to start speaking...

Edited by Jenny Summers
  • Thanks 1

Fred was the youngest of the three brothers. He was also the kindest and the thinnest, as strange as that might sound, considering he was still a bit rough and sarcastic, and fit.

Trent was the middle brother. He was a bit overweight, very strong, with arms as thick as a tree trunk and covered with tattoos. He was also bold and had piercings on his ears and eyebrows. He walked in slowly, took a brief look at Jenny, and sat down on the opposite side of the room. He had sunglasses on and tears running down his face.

“Thanks … ahm … oh …“ Fred choked, cleared his throat, and started over. “Thank you all for coming. Dad would’ve loved to see you all here, paying your respects. Respect was an important thing for him. Respect, honor and family. That’s how he raised us.”

Trent removed his glasses, and his red eyes were staring at Jenny. His facial expression was cold and empty.

“After Mom died, when we were kids”, Fred continued, “Dad raised us by himself, three difficult boys, while managing a huge company, an empire, that he built from scratch.”

Many people in the room nodded, recognizing the deceased man’s talent and efforts.

“It will be up to us now, to carry his legacy. He did it on his own. Luckly, there are three of us to share the burden.” He looked at Trent, to his right, and at the door, where Brandon was standing.

Brandon was the big brother, and his father’s right arm in the company. He was big, tall and muscular. He was wearing an impeccable suit and matching sunglasses. His presence was respected and he walked in with confidence and posture, slowly, towards his brother.

Fred continued: “We will do our best but we know it will not be easy to replace the smartest, hardest working man we ever met. But the hardest part will be to acknowledge that even him had flaws, that even that great man made mistakes, and correct some wrongs.” He stared at Jenny, and both his brothers did the same.

Brandon stepped forward and hugged his little brother, took a glass of champagne, raised it and said, with a deep, loud voice: “He wouldn’t allow us to cry and sob. Dad was a strong, a hard man. He’d be back to work by now.” Some laughs, but Brandon and the brothers didn’t. “To George DeLong, my father, may his brave soul rest in peace, may his memory be honored.” Brandon said, and they drunk.

They buried him in a sunny afternoon, and shook many hands as people paid their respects. They avoided any contact with Jenny, didn’t talk or shook her hand, walking away anytime they saw her near.

When they were about to leave, Brandon texted her just before entering his car, which was weird because they were only a few steps away.

The text message read: “Meeting tomorrow morning. DO NOT MISS IT. DO NOT BE LATE. Your future must be discussed."

• Love 1

The afternoon was spent in faking smiles, greeting people, comforting them, and avoiding the DeLong brothers. Was I truly sad about Mr. DeLong passing? Or the fact that I had no sugar daddy? I didn't know myself. 

As I said goodbye to the last of the guests, my phone buzzed. It was Trent, my heart started beating. 

I open the message, it read, “Meeting tomorrow morning. DO NOT MISS IT. DO NOT BE LATE. Your future must be discussed." Fuck, I thought, now that Mr. DeLong had passed, there was no one to protect me, the brothers would inherit everything and chuck me out of the company. I called for my car, thinking and mentally preparing for my impending and inevitable firing, or so I thought...

~~~

Having accepted the fact the night before. I strutted into the office with confidence, as I if I could do anything I wanted. I was wearing a skin tight black work skirt that extended only a couple of inches below my ass cheeks. A white shirt tucked in, but had its top buttons open to show quite a bit of cleavage, and sneaks of pink from my lace bra, completing the outfit with light-barbie pink stilettos. 

Waving to my colleagues and laughing, I make my way to the conference room. It was huge, ceiling to floor glass that ran along the entire length of the room and table, looking out over the skyline. I open the door to see one of the brothers standing at the end of the table, dressed in a suit, looking out the smaller of the two glass views. I couldn't tell which one. I cleared my throat and fixed my skirt. Crossing my legs as I stood holding the conference room door open, "You wanted to see me?" 

spacer.png (room for reference, except the wall on the left is also glass xx)

• Love 1

The man in the conference room was Brandon. The older brother didn’t turn to see her, and simply remained standing staring out the window. 
“I didn’t want to” he answered her in a loud, confident, clear voice. “But I have to. We have much to discuss.” 
Brandon had a very similar behavior to that of his father, when he was nervous or upset. George was usually very pleasant and charming, but on his bad days, he could be tough. That’s the behavior Brandon inherited the most. 
Fred had his charm and charisma, Trent had his love for food and drink and his rebelliousness, and Brandon has his confidence and leadership. 

The two other brothers arrived behind her. Without a word they entered the room, closed the door behind them, and Fred pulled one chair for her. “Sit down.” 

Fred and Trent sat on both sides of the table, closer to where their brother was. Brandon remained where he was, in silence. Fred got the remote and turned on the huge TV set used for presentations. On the screen, a few graphs and many financial reports appeared. 

“That’s the problem. We are aware of that for some time now.” Brandon said, as he quickly turned to look at the bright screen. 
With another push of a button, Fred changed the image, and suddenly there was a recording on the screen. It was George, sat on his chair with his pants lowered, and Jenny on her knees, skirt lifted exposing her thong, sucking his massive black cock. The recording was clear and it even captured the sounds, including George’s moaning and Jenny’s gagging on his cock as she tried to take it deeper. 
“and that is how you handled that problem until last week.” 

Brandon finally got closer to the table and faced her, but remained standing. 
“we have the reports and evidences of money theft, monthly withdraws, huge amounts that only a moron would miss.” 
He moaning coming from the screen was distracting but Brandon didn’t seem to mind. Fred refused to look at the screen and Trent just looked mad. 
“We showed it to father, urged him to call the cops, but he refused. He was too distracted with your huge tits and tight ass to see what you were really doing.” 

“That killed him” Fred said. “When we confronted him, his heart gave up. You killed him.” He was sobbing. Fred was clearly the most sensitive of the trio. 

“Of course, we can get you in jail now, but you already spent our money, we’re not getting it back anyway.” Brandon continued. 

“or our father. Getting you arrested would bring the old man back.” Trent finally said something. 

“So this is our dilema. What to do with you now.” 
on the screen, the moaning increased and George orgasmed, his body stiffed while Jenny tried to take and swallow his load, letting some drip down her face and chin. 

“we have the reports and the evidences tracing all the funds to your bank account. We also have several hours of video recordings, showing your sweet ass getting banged by our late dad’s big black cock.”  Said Brandon  

“You’re ours now” said Trent, an evil smile finally changing his cold, emotionless look  

• Love 1

I looked at the other two brothers as they entered, a surprisingly gentle hand from Trent on my mid-back guiding me to the chair at the chair just to the right of the top seat, Fred pulled it out for me and waited till I sat, this treatment confused me, perhaps it was to throw me off. I didn't say a word and just obeyed, my heart began to thump a little as Brandon began to speak, his disdain notable in his tone. 

On one of the many TV's strewn across the wall appeared images, videos and audios. They knew exactly what I had done, a sinking feeling developed in the pit of my stomach. With a press of a button Brandon changed the image, all screens played a recording of George and I in his office, the audio filling the silence with his moaning and my gagging and choking. 

"GLUCK GAWK GAWK GAWK COUGH! GAAHHH! giggle aahhaa you like that daddy?" "fuck baby, I love itttt, OH MY GOD IM ABOUT TO CUMMM" The video continued to play, but I turned my head away just as he was about to cum, looking down and exhaling to calm myself as the video brought the memories rushing back, along with that finding out I was being filmed was a surprise to say the least. 

I had a sad expression on my face as the brothers told me there stories, blaming me for their father's death. Each time I tried to speak, "I-" one of  the brothers said something in their emotional, vengeful state. 

"HUUNHNHH!" George moaning filled the room as Brandon voiced their dilemma. 

I was a little confused, tears developing on the cusps of my eyes, I asked "A-Aren't you gonna fire me?" My bottom lip quivering as I asked.

Ignoring me, Brandon continued, listing off all the things he had on me. I was fucked, they had too much. But I couldn't for the life of me figure out what they were going to do with me. 

“You’re ours now” said Trent, I look at him and in a soft tone, ask, "Wha-What does that mean?" I start crying, shakily I continue "You know I actually loved your father, he was a great man and I-" I stop to wipe my tears and smudge the little make up I put, trying not to create a scene. It was true, it started for selfish reasons but I had grown to love the man. I didn't enjoy stealing from him, it was just so much money, and I had all the access, I didn't have bad intentions, I was just greedy, but there was no way I could explain that to these grieving men...

"I miss him too..." I say looking down as a tear falls down on my lap....

• Love 1

“Why would we just fire you?” Asked Fred, confused. 
“What good would that be to us? Dumb bitch.” Said Trent. 

“You stole from us, from our company. How can you say you loved him?? You used him for money. Stole him. Betrayed him. And ultimately killed him.” Said Brandon, finally loosing his calm and raising his voice. 
“We can expose you, both the theft and the whoring, and you think we will be satisfied by just firing you?” 

Brandon walked hastily towards her. His size was intimidating, especially now as he was clearly upset. 
“There is only one thing you were ever good for.” 
He grabbed both sides of her shirt and pulled them apart, easily ripping all of the buttons off and exposing her bra and stomach. 

“You are ours to play with.” Said Trent, also getting near her. “Ours to do as we please, to use and discard, like you did to our dad.” 

“You fuck us, or the guards and lesbians in jail. That’s the choice you have.” Completed Fred, still sited on the other side of the table. 

On the screen, Jenny was collecting cum from her chin and chest and eating it while George was panting and smiling, satisfied. 

• Love 1

"Because I-" I was interrupted by Trent calling me a dumb bitch. 

Before I could react to that, Brandon started speaking with audible rage in his voice. It sent a chill down my back, his voice got louder and louder and he banged the table as he said "...killed him!!" 

My heart pounding as Brandon approached, I looked at him fear stricken, my knees rubbed under the desk and my feet were on their tiptoes, I pleaded, "Brandon-! HUNH!" I lean away from his as he comes around and put my hand up but he smacks it away. He gets behind me and pulls me back by my shoulders. I gasp as his rips my shirt. I arched my back to avoid his hands, but that protruded my chest, flashing my tits even more as they became exposed. 

SNAP SNAP SNAP! One by one the buttons flew off, some landing on the table and the others on the floor. My heavy breathing was visible as my chest moved up and down. As Brandon remains behind me, the other two degrade me further. 

"I-" I opened my mouth to speak but I was truly out of options, and just looked at Trent and Fred looking at me, like I was going to be their next meal. Surely they can't fuck me in the office, people can see! I thought as I contemplated and accepted the inevitable. I was oblivious to the fact that everyone already knew, or at least had heard rumours about the brother's disdain for me and my relationship with their father, no one was coming to help me.

On the screen/In the video

Sitting on my knees in stockings, I started playing with the cum. The cum that leaked onto my chest and chin I grabbed with my fingers, lifted over my head, tilted my head back and stuck my tongue out, slowly lowering the long sticky strand of cum into my mouth, putting on a real show...

• Love 1

After tearing her shirt open Brandon slapped her face. “Stupid bitch.” His big rough hand producing a loud noise as it hit her face cheek. 

He took a step back and a deep breath, trying to regain his usual cool and confidence. “We are not animals. I’m not going to rape you. Actually I want the opposite. I want to see you begging for it.” 

Trent laughed. “She’s not going to do that. Let’s just fuck the dumb cow.” 

“We’re not raping or injuring her.” Said Fred. “But I’m sure she can take some spankings.” 

Brandon walked a few steps away from her, as if the distance helped him to control his temper. “You know your situation now and our proposal. Make a decision. Right fucking now. You either service us, no limits, do anything we tell you to do, or you’ll be sleeping in jail tonight, and your slutty face and gaped ass will be all over the internet.” 

Trent grabbed her hair and pushed her aside, knocking her off the chair and onto the floor. 
“BEG!! YOU WORTHLESS PIECE OF FUCKMEAT. THAT’s THE ONLY THING YOU’LL EVER BE GOOD FOR. Fucking BEG to be used and fucked.” He yelled. 

Brandon, now cool again, in his natural loud voice, completed. “Your choice.” 

• Love 1

"UNH!" I exclaim as the sharp pain radiates across my cheek, jolting my head to one side, streaking my hair across my face and making my cheek bloom red. My breaths were heavy and fast, my expression of worry and sorrow. As Brandon said that they weren't going to rape me, I didn't know whether to be grateful or surprised. I didn't dare bring my face back to look at any of you, just heard the ridicule and mockery and stayed quiet. 

Brandon explained the situation to me. Both were horrible. Either get raped in prison and become renowned as a famous whore, or beg for dick like a need slut from men who wanted to take their vengeance out on me. I didn't know what to pick. 

Trent walked over to me, sending his chair crashing into the plants behind as he got up. He grabbed my hair and forced me to look at him, my bright blue eyes stricken with fear. Yelling in my face, making sure to enunciate so that spit flew into my face. I was so in shock from the flurry of reactions I couldnt open my mouth to respond. He shoves me to the side, I land on my right hip with thud, I somewhat break my fall with my arms. 

The commotion in the room, attracts attention from the employees outside, most of them taking the occasional glance but none of them daring to speak up, for a new order was being established. 

I propped my upper body up with my arms, still laying on the floor and say, shakily "I'll serve you..."

• Love 1

“Serve is not enough.” Said Brandon. “I told you to BEG!” 

They were all upset and mad, all grieving for their father and pissed at the whore who manipulated the old man and stole from them, but their personalities were quite different, and thus their reactions. 
Fred tried his best to remain calm, and was against violence. 
Trent was, for sure, the most violent of them. He had a short temper and a hot head. 
Brandon was more enigmatic. He was cold, ruthless and manipulative. All his movements and words seemed to be calculated. He was also the more confident of them, and the leader. They all had característica from their father, in different doses. 

Jenny had her shirt tore from her body, but she still had her bra and skirt on. 

“Get up.” Brandon ordered her. “People outside are wandering what’s going on. Fix you hair and go to the coffee room, get us some waters from the fridge and come back. Let them see you so they know it’s ok.” 

“Pull your skirt higher. As high as it could be before showing your panties.” Trent said. “They all know you’re a whore so it’s ok. And forget about the shirt … you’re going only in your bra.” 

“Get water bottles and also something hard we can use to spank your ass with.” Brandon completed. “Go, now, before we push you outside ourselves. And hurry back.” 

I shrug my ear into my shoulder as you yell, your voice making my ear rumble. I hear a soft, "get up" 

I swing my legs infront of me from my side, putting my heels on the floor first, and close together, I lift my ass off the ground and squat up from the floor, arching my back even in my troubled state. I turned around, my eye shadow smeared, and fluffed up my hair, stroking the ends to droop over my shoulder, titling my head back and shaking my head. I pulled my skirt up as you asked, to just under my tits, it was short by work standards but even with it up to my ribcage it covered most of my ass, but the under side of my plump cheeks still showed, revealing a thin, lace, barbie pink thong that matched my bra. 

I turn around and walk out, opening the door and getting stared at by everyone, a walk of shame. I take hasty glances at the people looking, but mostly keep looking straight to not pass out from the embarrassment. My tits jiggled as I walked, I wanted to put my hands over them but I knew I would get reprimanded, you wanted everyone to know how their young and beautiful COO was now a whore waitress. I panicked in my mind, ohmygodohmygodohmygod. Taking deep breaths as I walked, trying to hold back the tears and stopping myself from shaking and breaking down in panic.

After what seemed like forever, I finally reached the pantry, it was always stocked and well lit, maintaining it was one of my tasks before I was assigned my new role. There were two employees there eating a snack, they stopped with their jaws to the table, looking me up and down. I open a cupboard, take two water bottles out, and hold them between my fingers in my left hand. I look around for something that could be used to spank me but there was nothing. I turn to the two men, still staring. This is ridiculous, I thought as I followed up with the question, trying to keep it as normal as possible, "Do you mind if I borrow your belt?" One stood up immediately, a little too excited, and unbuckled his belt, handing it to me. I thank him, fake smiling a little and walk out. I was hoping the walk back would be less intimidating but it wasn't, shaky breaths, my steps slightly off balance, exactly the same as before. I push the door open to the conference room, and walk up to Brandon, who had his hands folded. 

I walk up to him and look at him with a poker face, holding the two items out, looking into his eyes and sensing the rage he was trying to hold back...

spacer.png

Edited by Jenny Summers
  • Love 1

As she left the room, they all took deep breaths and looked at each other. 
“No violence. No leaving marks on her, or she’s the one who might call the cops. Or worst, someone else notices it and decides to intervene.” Said Brandon. 

“She won’t do shit.” Said Trent. 

They all took the couple of minutes to calm down. 
When she returned, Brandon took the bottles from her.  He tossed one to his brothers, opened the other and drunk over half of it in one go. When he stopped drinking, he stared at Jenny and his rage grow in his throat again. He turned the bottle over her head right there, wetting her hair mostly, but all of her face and body too. “Stupid cow. Did you get a belt? I told you we’re going to spank you with it and you bring a belt?” 

“You could’ve picked up a ruler, maybe even a shoe or something. A belt is going to hurt.” Said Fred. 
“She’s into it.” Said Trent. “Dumb cow is a masochist.” He got up and approached her from behind. “Let’s see those udders.” 
He grabbed the back of her bra and pushed it hard, tearing the lock and removing it completely. 

“She said she would do whatever we wanted.” Said Fred, visibly concerned about his brother getting too violent. 
“hop on the table, Jenny. Get up there and give us a show. You already are topless anyway. Dance and take everything else off.” 

“Good idea.” Said Brandon, holding the belt. “Get on the table and do a striptease for us.” 

• Love 1

The cold water made me tremble in my spot as it ran down my chest. I felt horribly embarrassed. 

I responded extremely passively, "I couldn't think of anything else in the pantry" And it was true, I really couldn't. 

Trent walked behind me and I braced for anything, suddenly I feel a strong tug at my bra, the straps dig into my shoulders and under my tits, I wince in pain before the lock finally snaps and drops my tits, they jiggle and I try to cover them with my forearm...

I look at Fred with merciful eyes as he says I would do whatever they wanted, I begged in my mind for it to not be too embarrassing. Once I heard what it was, I was slightly calmer, it wasn't as bad as the previous thing they asked, and I basically had no stage-fright anymore. 

I walked to the table and turned backwards, first hoisting my ass onto it then spinning on my ass to get my legs on. I stand up and think, might as well give them a show. I turn my back to all of them, and raise a my hands up over my head, slowly and gracefully bringing them down while swayingmy hips side to side. I run my hands over the sided of my rib cage and then down to the waistline of my skirt. Bending my knees one after the other and shifting my hips, I tease the skirt down, revealing a pink lace thong that sat over the curve in my waist. I take a pause, bendover with my legs together and straight, and drag the skirt all the way down, stepping to the side to reveal my sculpted and shiny legs. I pick it up and throw it to the side, again, I run my hands all over my body as I come up, distracting everybody outside from doing their work. I turn around to face all of them, dig my thumbs between my thong string and hips, and tease it down as I slowly stepped forward, lowering it till I reached the edge, and fully taking it off as I stood infront of them, flashing everybody with my pussy from behind. 

I stand up with my thong in my hand, waiting for the next command. I stood looking indifferent but thought, wow, I actually enjoyed that a little...

The three brothers watched silently as she stripped. Suddenly, they couldn’t help but feel grateful for the situation. Of course it was horrible that their father died, and her betrayal was unforgivable, but it all culminated with them having free use of that gorgeous, submissive blond woman. 
The way she obeyed them so far showed them something very interesting: she was good at following orders. Probably part of her nature. She danced and stripped like a pro, and they sure knew that. Visiting stripclubs after work was common, and that woman could make some serious money if she had to strip for a living. 

She did well and she knew it, by her body language and facial expression. Brandon immediately whipped her ass with the leather belt. “Get down.” He ordered. 

“Now let’s check your other skills.” He continued. “Get down on your hands and knees and craw towards Trent.” 

The middle brother smiled and adjusted his body on the chair. 
“you’ll get him hard, lower his pants, and suck him off.” 

“Oh yeah.” Trent got excited. 

Brandon continued. “You will take him balls deep. Each time you gag or cough, I’ll whip that sweet bubble butt of yours.” 

“Every decent whore must know how to deepthroat.” Said Trent, waiting with his legs apart and his hands behind his head.

Brandon suddenly whipped the belt on me, spanking my right thigh and swinging around to also hit my cheek. I cried out in pain. My skin turned bright red instantly. 

I got down from the table, just as they ordered, standing a few feet away from all 3 of them as they stood in a line.  They told me what to do next, I took a moment to ready myself, there was not point in rebelling. 

Trent gets excited, a deep and guttural "Oh yeah" coming from his belly. 

I got down on my knees, and put my hands on the floor. I crawled towards Trent, while looking at him. Once I got close, I sat up on my knees, he was tall and overweight, so his pants were quite high. Without breaking eye contact, I unbuckle his belt, and pull his pants down. He wasn't wearing underwear, but a massive, 16 inch, thick throbbing black cock springed up. My eyes widened,  I looked at it and that him, shocked. I looked at Brandon, almost saying that it's not going to fit, but I decide against it. 

I look back at it, almost a little fear in my eyes, Trent could feel my heavy breaths on it, my heart was beating fast. 

I'm gonna get whipped so much, I thought. They had set me up. I could deepthroat their dad, but he wasn't this thick. Regardless, I put a hand under the base, and lifted it up, it was heavy. I looked up at Trent, and licked the tips underside, it tasted unwashed, probably on purpose, the salty taste coating my tongue. 

I open my mouth as wide as I could, I had to shuffle my mouth side to side just to get the tip in. I was scared to do more, so I spent a good amount of time, just working his tip, bobbing my head back and fourth, not letting it leave my lips for a single second. I kept a tight seal on it, evident by the deep indentations in my cheeks, that disappeared as my mouth was filled with dick. 

I didn't peep out a single sound, all that filled the room was the slobbering of spit on it, and nothing else...

• Love 1

Just as expected, she didn’t complain or hesitate. Behind her back, the brothers look at each other and smile. They would celebrate if they could, and if they weren’t still so sad and so mad. 
They could see why their father fell for her. At his age, to get the attention and favors of a woman like her, was a temptation few old man would resist. 
Now, stripped naked, they could contemplate her body. They’ve seen her naked only on the videos recorded by the security cameras, but now, live, they could really appreciate her beauty. 

She got closer to Trent and the big black man was almost shivering with anticipation. She lowered his pants and he was already hard, just from watching her. She touched his massive cock and he let out a soft, low moan. She licked him and he moaned loudly. “Fuck yeah. What a whore. Yes. Lick my dirty black cock, you nasty bitch.”  

She started to suck him and Trent would never complain. She was good at it. Entertaining men. She sucked lewdly, keeping eye contact, licking his tip and sucking on it. 
Brandon, however, gave her an order and would not tolerate disobedience. 
He whipped her ass again, harder than before. 
“Balls deep, bitch.” He hip her again. “Deep down your throat. And keep it there. Do it.” 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up