This or That?

• Senior Staff

The right to free speech. Fuck people getting all offended and shit.
"Offence is never given, only taken."
I have as much right to offend you as you do to be offended. If you don't like it, use your right to free speech to tell me I hurt your precious fee-fees.

Be able to shock people with static electricity at will, or be immune to static electricity?

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Community Administrator

Mm... Ten years ago I'd of said; Tough choice. Today however - Friends, less likely for any false accusations of anything, especially if they change their mind the night after. I pick my friends extremely carefully.

Freedom or a Police State where "Everything" is "Safe"?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Senior Staff

Tough call. Ash is kind of... inconsistent, at best. But as long as you weren't evil, you wouldn't trigger a Shadow Duel with Yami.
If I were a rival or meeting him at the Quarter-Finals or higher of (nearly any) League, I'd take my chances with Ash. xD

Have intercourse with your favourite Pokémon, or turn into your favourite Pokémon?

• 2 weeks later...

Mother~ Incest is best.. I'd be lying if I haven't thought about a Zombie before, but the smell, and you know... the biting and scratching being something to turn you, unless you cut off its head, and limbs, but that's just boring.

Now let's see, compete in the Pain Olympics or suffer the wrath of a million feminazi's?

Edited by Ceas

• Community Administrator

Oh; that's a good one. Lol, and I'm going to have to come up with a harder one. But yours is the same thing isn't it? However for the sake of the game; I'll take the Feminazi's, like a man. (And how you interpret that is your business)

On the subject: Dick in a beehive, or dick in a Feminazi? 

One is self inflicted, the other is Hell. I leave you to choose.

Hah, I'll take the Feminazi. At least that one might not kill me (Bee allergy).

Fuck every Pokemon or fuck every Digimon?

Edited by Ceas

• Senior Staff

When you say "every", is that every single one? Or just every evolutionary line?
Like, if you "boink the Spoink", does that let you off Grumpig?
Same applies to Digimon, since the logistics of some of them would be difficult. xD

Overall, don't know. If it's just one from each line, can't I have both? xDD
If it has to be every single one, I still don't know. Probably Pokémon.
I wouldn't want to catch a Virus without a Vaccine handy... *cricket sounds*

• 3 months later...
  • Senior Staff

Whoops. I kind of did both, and would prefer neither. However, "appear to be" implies not actually.
And seeming stupid is actually one of the most advantageous positions to be in, if you're actually smart. So either.

Would you rather have a messy computer (desktop full of icons, ages to find anything), or a messy room/house?