General OOC Discussion!

I want to apologize to everyone. These next couple of days at work are going to be really rough.

Yesterday I showed up and was told "you're the only one on calls." Because of the 3 dispatchers scheduled I was the only one who showed up.

Today I got a text

"Hey, you're going to be the only one we got until Sunday."

So... I'm sorry. I'll try to get back as soon as I can.

• Love 2

47 minutes ago, Mysthero said:

I want to apologize to everyone. These next couple of days at work are going to be really rough.

Yesterday I showed up and was told "you're the only one on calls." Because of the 3 dispatchers scheduled I was the only one who showed up.

Today I got a text

"Hey, you're going to be the only one we got until Sunday."

So... I'm sorry. I'll try to get back as soon as I can.

Aww man that sucks. But I’m with everyone here, things happen and we all understand! Sending positive vibes your way! 🩷

• Love 1
  • ^ This 1

Semi-back today! So long as work doesn't decide to step on my balls.

I tried telling them I wasn't into that but for some odd reason work doesn't respect my kinks and boundaries! >.<

Anyways, I'll get some posts out and tomorrow I'm gonna try to announce our first mission! Thank you everyone for your patience.

• Like 1
  • Woohoo 1
  • Haha 1