My Sisters and Teacher are ambitious! Chapter 1.

In a small nice apartment there were 4 people. There was a Boy named Maki who lived with his 3 sisters, Kumi, Lizzie and Ayane. Kumi mostly did plays for her own desire. Lizzie did all the work around the house and Ayane mostly bullied her Maki. Kumi has long pink hair with glasses. Lizzie has brown hair with a hairband and Ayane has long dark hair while Maki just has normal Black hair.

Maki was coming home from school where his sister was waiting. He entered and his sister pushed him on the ground. Ayane was upset because Maki put soy sauce in her lunch. "What's the big idea putting soy sauce in my lunch?" She shouted with an uproar. "Its to make sure your body doesn't get get all messed up" he said with a nervous voice. "What are you saying about my body?" She left the room with a power walk. "I'm just trying to make her life better." Maki said and then suddenly he got snatched from behind.

"Welcome little brother" Kumi said putting him on the bed. "Uh Kumi what are you doing?" "Well i'm making a new play called the innocent sister and mean brother." She said while lying next to him. "Not another one of this. Look Kumi I don't wanna be apart of th-" He is stopped by Kumi's kiss on his mouth. They then connect their tongues together licking each other. "Come on please?" She said with a pouty face. "Fine" Maki said. Kumi then laid on the bed and Maki then look down on her while Kumi unbuttoned herself showing her blue bra nearly off her. The bra then fell off and her boob size was a D Cup. Maki then groped them and Kumi let out a few moans. After that Kumi then lied down the other way on her belly removing her panties and exposing herself. "Come on Maki don't be shy. Just take it off and make me happy." Maki then took of his shorts and other clothing and held his crotch while it became hard already. He then used the tip of the crotch to slightly tap her vagina a bit as she moaned a bit. Maki then pushed it in at full force and Kumi moaned loudly. Maki then proceeded to push in and out when he cummed in her. "Oh my already your so cute." Kumi then got up and grabbed his crotch and them put her mouth on it and sucked it. "Kumi wait I'm not sure I'm ready for this" But Kumi kept on going and going until Maki cummed all over her face. Kumi then eat the cum and swallowed it. "Good job Maki. You made a good batch. I guess I'll see you next time bye." She took Maki out and Maki kept on shaking and went to his room.

Tuesday at School, Kumi, Ayane, and Lizzie went to their school and while Maki walked up stairs she saw his teacher looking at him weirdly. At swimming Kumi hurt herself and went to the nurse's office. " Miss Kyoko I hurt myself" Kyoko was a lady with Golden hair and was an F cup. She was also a sucker for girls. " Oh poor you Kumi. Here I'll make it better." She put Kumi down on her bed and stripped her while she did the same to herself. "Wait Miss Kyoko what are you doi-" Kyoko licked her neck and then sucked her tongue. "I can definitely take care of you Kumi" Shen then put her fingers into Kumi's clitoris and rubbed it up and down and Kumi cummed all over. 

To be continued in the next chapter.. :P Cliffhanger!

Archived