Love! Magic! Peace! Light! The Magical Girl (and Knight) Convention!

***By the merchandise***

"I don't have a costume. Even if I did, I'm not sure I'd be so good dressing like someone else."  She lied. "If I was interested... where would I even start? It seems like it'd be a lot of work. Do you think I could pull something like that off?"

Fujiko did consider it. She actually did find it fun dressing as other people,  even if she tried to present the opposite as true. Even more fun taking their appearance perfectly, but that was for another time, and for other uses.

She could sense sorrow suddenly. Her marked plaything was close, and feeling strong emotions. Sorrow tended to make people volunerable, and Fujiko wondered what was happening to cause such a strong emotion. It peeked her curiosity, to say the least.

• Love 3

Alexandrine finally let go.  The point seemed to have been made and Elie calmed at least enough to not run at this point.  “You are young.  New.  You will get more to notice you in time…you already have.”  She did have a few who had noticed her, even if it was not under ideal circumstances.  She just hoped it was the demon who changed, not Elie.  “My offer still stands.  We can spend some time out there together, if you want.”  Had the acknowledgment of their similarities changed things?  Hopefully Elie had forgiven the unintentional pain over the cards.

Rin had been a little embarrassed by her impulsive line as well.  The reaction from Emi was a not a surprise and made it worth it.  Like Emi, she was not going to dwell on it.  She led her first to an open stand and bench, where people could request pictures.  Pictures first then autographs.  If they did it in this order, people would request a signature, if they did not bring anything to sign.  Which was much more likely, with two brand new girls, like them.

Interesting she suggested it without wanting to participate.  But maybe she just wanted to see what the people participating looked like.  Jumi did not really consider it that suspicious.  “There are whole stores dedicated to that sort of thing.  Any variety of costumes, some showy, some not.  I’m sure there are some being sold here, but there would be less variety to choose from.”  Probably not enough here for someone who had never done it to have much chance winning.  But then again…”You’ve at least got the body for it.  I’d give you a decent chance, if you tried.”  Maybe she would not win this time, brand new to it.  But Jumi could see her winning something like that.

• Love 3

"Do you think so?" Fujiko looked down at herself, and did a half spin, as if trying to picture what she would look like. A show, more for Jumi's sake than her own, to give her a glimpse of more angles of her body for her next question. "Thanks! Who would I dress as though? Could I pull off anyone, do you think?"

She looked thoughtful for second, "I'd have to find something that fit just right, and I'd probably need help to be any good. Maybe I should just watch this time and learn?"

• Love 3

As they made their way over to the photography area Emi could feel the grip of anxiety tighten around her heart. The crowd was again going to be watching them. She had to tried the techniques she was told about. Focus on one person at a time. She could do this! It would be a smaller crowd. Less people could watch them at any given time.

You can do this!

Upon their arrival she offered the crowd a timid wave. Her plushy was set down next to the table they would be using. After briefly inspecting the offered pens she decided to choose one which was a sky blue color. She enjoyed that color, after all. Then she turned to Rin, nodding once. She was ready! Or, at least, as ready as she ever would be.

• Love 2

Posted (edited)

Elie looked at Alexandrine and sighed. "I guess we can....my..my throat is a bit dry. I could get use something to drink. Maybe sure a dessert together. I know it's weird but I always feel better after something sweet and....and I'd like to get to know you more. I don't mind changing back into my magical self I just need to find a bathroom since you know I need to touch up make up from crying. Would....would you mind helping me that. I guess taking a few small steps to know you as Alexandrine and the Diamond Sorcereress would be nice.....maybe I get you to show emotion. I know I was looking at the merch earlier and found a few things but felt guilty buying them and hey maybe a fan will a reading along the way.....maybe." She smiled softly. "And....and you have point....we are alot alike.....maybe we can lewrn more about eachother as he hang out."

Edited by ElieCapulet30
  • Love 3

“Well, you could dress as one of us, if you want.  You can also just dress however you think you would look like or would want to look like as a Magical Girl.”  Jumi observed as she watched the spin.  She was sure the woman could find something that fit well.  Probably show off a lot.  “But yeah, it would not hurt to just watch one time.  See what it is like and how they dress.”  She would only give a little advice.  “As much as you like the Diamond Sorceress, someone like you should probably show a little more skin.”

A small crowd was beginning to gather a bit near their spot.  A mix of men and women, kids and older.  At least some of them would give something easier for Emi to handle.   Maybe the plushie would help too.  As one little girl walked closer to them.  A glance or two at Rin, but more fascinated by the bunny girl and stuffed Alexandrine.  Rin just watched her for now.  As did the crowd.  She was interested, but taking her time to approach. Not necessarily scared.  Maybe a little shy.

Alexandrine nodded.  “I’ll leave it up to you to transform or not.  You probably won’t need the makeup if you do.  That is something safe enough to do in this room, if you want.”  It would clean her up on its own.  Tended to make a woman look her best.  Trying to get her to show more emotion?  An interesting challenge.  She did not think it was very likely, but another big challenge she would not stop Elie from trying.  “We’ll get something to eat and drink after you transform or clean up.”  She waited to see if Elie would transform, or if they were going to bathroom to clean up.  It had been a long time since she did anything like that with another woman.

• Love 3

Okay. This it! My first ever photograph! And maybe my first autograph. It's so weird to think that I got here, especially so quickly.

A small child. This was an easy start, right? But wait, how was she supposed to handle this? The child appeared to be shy. Shy like she was shy. Emi wasn't really used to caring for children. Trying to help other timid people was also a problem. No, she was much better when other people took the lead.

It wasn't just the other child either. People were watching her, Rin included. Waiting to see how she handled even this minor thing. Certainly judging. Eyes were on her. Watching. Waiting.

She focused upon the girl. Just the girl. Everything else was removed from her thoughts. Focus on one person. Pretend nobody else was around.

The bunny offered as warm a smile as she could muster, hoping that the girl could not realize just how scared she was. A timid, friendly wave was offered towards her.

"Hello."

• Love 2

Elie looked around as she transformed back into her magical girl self. Her face a mess with her make up running down. "Please give me a moment. My bag with my makeup is back here. If you wish you could come with. I don't want to take you from Emi for to long. Also....if you could pass a message to Emi for me.....She didn't upset me. She did nothing wrong. It was just the fear of those red eyes getting to me. I mean it's different when I summon him in battle if the fates allow it but in a reading they stare at me......and seem like they're following me." Elie sighed walking to the private room where she put her personal bag. She had her manga collection with her that she bought eariler.

• Love 3

The girl paused.  Looked at Emi…curiosity?  On her face.  She inched closer.  She occasionally looked at the stuffed Alexandrine, but was more focused on Emi.  Rin hoped this was the kind of interaction Emi needed, to grow more comfortable with the people around her.

”Are they real?”  She almost whispered as she got close, reached up and lightly touched one of the ears.  Fascinated that this girl might actually part bunny!  Maybe a child of an actual bunny and person?  She was still too young to know exactly how that sort of thing happened.

”Im sure she and Rin are having fun one way or another.  I encouraged them to do things on their own.  Establish themselves, let the fans get to know them.  She may already know that, but I will pass the message along.”  They could spend some hours together before she had to find those two.  Sleeping options had to be considered.  Especially with Rin.  But maybe Emi and her could sleep here tonight.

She followed Elie.  She had a feeling a professional singer put more into her makeup than she did.  But if she wanted help, Alexandrine would give some.  “She probably feared the eyes more than you.  She is sensitive about her blood.  About her father.  They never met, but the eyes did resemble his.  They are fairly common in demons though.  Seen plenty of others with similar eyes.  Though not so many looking like a murderous rabbit-man.” Shapes varied a lot more in them.  Even after years of fighting, Alexandrine was occasionally surprised by the forms they might take.

• Love 3

Posted (edited)

Elie looked back at Alexandrine and smiled the best she could. "I could see it in her eyes.....the fear. " Elie said washing her face so that her face was naked with no make up. "I can also see she really cares about you and see you as mother figure since hers is gone and that's a honor. I hope one day to find someone I can look up to or be someone....that someone else looks up to." She said filing her lips and eyeshadow and winged eyeliner. Her makeup was mysterious and sexy.It didn't take long for Elie to do makeup and to make it look good. She fixed her hair and looked at herself in mirror.

"I.....I just want to understand why a demon attacked my family. Small bits of my past memory of that event show up in dreams. Like those red eyes, a army of demons and sliverish white hair blowing in wind. Oh and the day before seeing a tiny black bunny in our family garden. I wanted tot pet it being young and stupid but it ran away." She said putting her manga collection and cape with her personal bag but still at her wallet. "Shall I treat you dessert and drink Diamond Sorcereress? And maybe tell you a bit about my powers so we can understand eachother better."

Edited by ElieCapulet30
  • Love 3

Silver hair?  Alexandrine thought back.  She could not remember anyone like that in the various enemies she fought, Zorn’s bunch, or earlier.  Another hint it was something more local, she would not have known.  A black bunny though?  Sounded like a more ordinary rabbit.  She was not especially superstitious, but that felt strange.  Probably just a coincidence.

”It’s why we have always fought them, for centuries.  Some want to conquer us, some just want to hurt us.  Humanity has vilified demons for a reason.”  She shrugged.  “I can’t say there aren’t a tiny number out there who can be changed.  But they are the exceptions, if they exist.”  

A mother figure though?  Alexandrine did not think she could fully take Emi’s mother’s place.  But Emi was likely the closest thing she would ever have to a child of her own.  She was the first person Emi trusted since her mother died.  She would not betray that trust.

”Going out as two Magical Girls, we may occasionally get interrupted by fans.  But we can do that in between.”  She pointed out as she led Elie back out into the crowd.  It was why she suggested Ellie spend time with her as a ‘fan’.  But maybe a little of that would not be too bad.  “Choose whatever you want.  Whatever you need to relax.”  She was being treated, but this was also for Elie’s sake.  She could choose whatever she liked best.

• Love 3

Elie looked at Alexandrine and sighed. "Dear Diamond Sorcereress I wish to treat you out and do what you wish as a thank you and a apology. Please pick what you'd like to do and relax. You will learn about my powers over time. If you don't feel comfortable taking about them in public then that's ok." She said seeing fans all over the place enjoying themselves. "Many of these people know you and adore you. That must make you feel good right. I know losing someone is hard but they would want us to live on and better yourselves. I do that each day for my grandma who died during that horrible event. Part of me believes she'd be very proud of me and what I've become and what I'm doing. That feeling is what keeps me going. Sometimes death can be start of new beginning....it doesn't always mean the end."

• Love 3

Alexandrine did wonder if Fujiko would find her again.  She seemed uneasy around a bunch of Magical Girls before.  But if it was just two of them, would she be bothered?  It would be easier than some fans at least.  Someone Elie could probably be comfortable with too.

”You probably have some idea what it is like.  I’m sure they do adore me.  But it is different with someone who does not know the real you, what you have experienced.”  The popular aspect of it.  It was a little different, but as a singer, Elie was probably used to having fans as well.  Sure it was nice to have them, it was a reminder of why she was doing this, but it had not been enough to help her out of her pain.  Hopefully better experience than her last ‘fan’.  She shrugged at the other offer.  Been a while since she ate with someone like this.  She did not mind if Elie chose a stronger drink or not.  “You wanted to get something sweet, get something sweet.”  She offered.

Death was always a risk in this line of work.  It was inevitable eventually.  Did not make it any easier to deal with.  Though she appreciated Elie’s efforts to comfort her.

• Love 4

That was of course one of the disadvantages to being so small: most anyone could reach her ears! It actually made her tail harder to reach for taller people, but then those who planned to go after it in the first place often didn't seem to mind the extra hassle. Thankfully the girl was only reaching for her ears. As sensitive as they were her tail was a much worse place to grab! Well, for her anyways.

A faint pink spread across her cheeks while she nodded, tail wiggling behind her. They were incredibly soft, just as one might imagine. "They are." There was no harm in this. Nope! It was just one child doing this. A curious child.

It wasn't as though every person was going to try to touch, right?

I hope I did not just open up something that cannot be closed.

• Love 2

Elie looked at Alexandrine and took her hand. "Come on over here they have cute little cakes and their designs to so pretty. We can even get the lemonade I had earlier here. Also I'd like to get you something in the venter hall. They have alot of stuff. I saw this cute kitty plush. It was so big and soft......but I spent $250 on my collectors edition of my manga with all the books and extras.....so I'd feel guilty getting it." She rubbed the back of her head showing her cute childish side that she didn't show to many but she felt Alexandrine was the right person to show it to.

"Also I understand the popular stuff and pain of people seeing you as a idol and not as yourself...trust me." She said her eyes showing a bit of sorrow.

• Love 3

Rin would try to keep it from getting too out of hand.  She had to protect her bunny!  But it would not be a big deal if a few people did that…probably.  Especially kids like this.  Though she had to wonder what would happen, if a boy or man got touchy?  Would she enjoy it?  “Was your mommy a bunny?  Do you have a bunch of brothers and sisters?”  The girl’s innocence hopefully made the question more humorous than painful.  Rin found it kind of funny, but watched for any sign of it being too much for Emi.

Alexandrine let Ellie lead her towards the food.  That sounded nice enough.  They could spend some time with that.  Take the time to eat and talk.  “You don’t have to worry about buying me something like that.”  It was a little touching.  But she did not want Elie to overspend.  Especially since she was treating her to her to the meal.  “Maybe I’ll buy it for you.  An apology for what I said about your cards.”  They seemed to be on better terms now.  But Alexandrine did want to make up for that, more so because it had been a complete accident,

• Love 3

Elie looked at Alexandrine blushing softly. "Really that's very sweet of you but I don't know how much it is and don't worry money isn't a worry. I have 1000 set aside for this convention anyway." She said as they waited in line. "Besides in Italy it's custom to get new friends a gift. It's a sign of friendship and good faith." She said looking at all the tiny cakes. "I bet these taste amazing and besides with your new team things will get better I have strong feeling you'll heal from past but you will never get it. Oh and Diamond Sorcereress you and others are always welcome at my place. Here I'll give you address once we get our food."

• Love 3

It did hurt a tiny bit. Her mother had not been the one to make her a monster. However she understood that the child was simply ignorant of the fact. She wasn't trying to hurt anyone. It would be cruel to punish her for such a question, or anyone really, after all it was a distinct possibility if one didn't know the truth.

"My father was the bunny. I do not have any siblings."

Was she doing well? She hoped so! Maybe she wasn't the most talkative, but at least she was answering questions! Heck, this hadn't been too difficult so far!

• Love 2

The girl nodded, still fascinated that someone could have a child with a bunny.  Well Emi handled that well enough, Rin thought.  Admitting either parent was a bunny was a little interesting.  But she just smiled, letting the two interact some more.  Of course each individual fan could spend only so long here.  Places like the food court or private rooms were the places for longer interactions.  “I want to have a picture with you two!”  That was what she said, but she was looking at the stuffed Alexandrine, not Rin, for the second one.  The girl’s mother stepped towards them, intending to help her set it up.

Alexandrine would let that rest.  Maybe she would still buy something else for her, but she would let Elie buy that, and something for her, if that was what she wished.  They stepped forward through the lines.  Well Elie said she would treat her.  But Magical Girls and Knights did not have to pay for food here.  The gesture was what mattered, and Elie had chosen the type of food.  Close enough in her mind.  “I should do the same, I suppose.”  She left it unsaid, while in line, that said place for her was a rather cheap small apartment.  But at least Elie’s place was somewhere Emi could safely visit, unlike the apartment.

She looked over the cakes.  She had an idea of something to buy for Elie later.  This convention was the best time to do it, though she would not say anything yet.  Leave it a surprise.  “You’re probably right.”  She observed about the new team helping her.  As long as she could protect them.  Though she was not sure she ever be the way she was again.  Some things just changed you too fundamentally.  “They do look good.”  She waited for Elie to choose one as she looked them over. 

• Love 3

Elie smiled happily looking at Alexandrine. "Well I paid for lunch and lemonade earlier so this is nothing. Besides I want to make sure you leave today with smile. That's step one of my plan to help with your emotions. I may not have team but I'm willing to help if you need me and if you guys come over we can have spa day. We have hot spring tub. I can order us sushi and get us massages." She said looking over the cakes. "Ohhhhh it's hard to pick but I think I'll do this one and maybe that one to take home for later. Which one will you get?" She asked taking our her card.

minicake-2ser-web_900x.jpg?v=1594523117

Cake one and Cake Two ((The second cake is small but this design))

s772498866477245903_p10_i2_w640.jpeg

• Love 4

She was certainly trying.  Alexandrine had to give her credit for that.  She doubted it would be successful, at least not quickly, but it would not hurt to give that stuff a try.  Either just the two of them, or with Emi and/or Rin.  She had to wonder how either of them would react to things like spas or massages.  “That could be interesting.”  She semi-committed to it.  As for the smile, well, she was free to try.

She glanced between the cakes.  She did not a lot of stuff like this, even in the past.  At first glance, she was not really sure which might be better.  On a whim, she decided to try the flashier one.  “I think I will go with the second one.”

• Love 3

For a moment Emi thought that the girl meant the two of them. On closer inspection she realized the truth. It made her feel a little bad for Rin. At least they would have plenty more opportunities, right? And besides there were probably people who would have preferred to only take one with Rin as well! Or so she hoped anyways.

"Of course."

From the table Emi grabbed the plushy of Alexandrine. After a moment of consideration she held it out for the girl to hold. "You may hold her for the photograph if you wish. Just be careful. The Diamond Sorceress is very important."

• Love 2

Rin was happy enough to let it happen like this.  This was good for Emi.  She was sure they would get plenty of pictures together.  Rin would probably have some by herself too.

The girl nodded.  Took the stuffed Alexandrine, held it tightly and smiled, standing at Emi’s side.  The staff took a picture.  It would be developed shortly, and Emi would be given the chance to sign it.  The girl gave the plushie back, with an excited smile and ran to her mother.

Rin waited for Emi to return to her side.  “Probably going to get a little of everything with these fans.” A wide variety of fans, looking up to them in different ways.  Some more innocent than others.  

Among the crowd watching, was a boy, Alex.  He had watched the two of them sing earlier.  A new pair of Magical Girls.  And on the team of the Diamond Sorceress.  It was tragic, hearing what happened to the old team.  The almost worst case scenario, explaining why they had been quiet so long.  Only could have been worse if the Sorceress had died too.  But she found these two.  Was putting together a new team.  He would wait a little, let others have a turn first.  But he wanted to talk to them.  Especially the bunny girl showing a lot of skin.

Both girls were appealing though.  He was sure he was not the only guy here that thought so.  He had to consider how to approach them, leave a good impression.  He did not want to come off as weird or creepy.

• Love 2

Elie smiled walking up as she ordered the cakes for them. She order two of the second one and one of the first one and then watermelon strawberry lemonade as well. "How much will that my lady?" The person behind the counter looked at Elie and then The Diamond Sorcereress. "Oh it costs you nothing. Magical Girls and Knights eat free. Why are you asking did you pay earlier?" She asked 

Elie nodded. "Yes.... down at the food venter near the stage why?" She asked still not use to whole magical girls get things free or discounted. She looked at Alexandrine for clarification.

• Love 3

As she stood beside the girl Emi did her very best to put on a warm, relaxed smile, even if only a slight one. Smile for the girl. This was to be a moment captured for her. Her cherished memory. Emi couldn't ruin that with her anxiety. Wouldn't ruin it.

The picture was taken. Her tail wiggled behind her once it was completed, body relaxing a bit. Once the photo was developed she accepted it, signing:

'To my precious fan. A magical girl is good to others and does the right thing. I know you can do it!'
'Luna Rabbit'

In exchange for her plushy she handed the girl the photograph. As she departed Emi sent her off with a friendly wave! Then she returned to Rin's side, carefully setting the plushy down somewhere it would be safe. Or so she hoped.

She was right. They were probably going to see all sorts! Heck she might even manage to enjoy this! Her anxiety was already starting to lessen a little.

"This is not bad."

Of course she didn't notice the presence within the crowd. Emi was focused completely on one person at a time. That was how she would get through the night!

• Love 2