Love! Magic! Peace! Light! The Magical Girl (and Knight) Convention!

After Hikaru’s speech ended, the crowd dispersed.  It was time for the main event.  Time for the Magical Girls to go out and mingle.  Jumi walked up to Alexandrine.  “I talked your other new friend out of leaving.  Going to make her part of your new team too?”  Alexandrine shrugged.  “I would not rule it out, but we will see.  I’m just glad she is willing to stay.  Hopefully finds some peace.”  She turned to Emi and Rin.  “You two should go do your thing.  Sing, meet the fans, look for other things to do.  I will probably be with you some of the time.   But we will be doing our thing too.”

”New girls should make an impression without their mentors around.”  Jumi agreed, with a nod.  “Don’t get worked or overwhelmed.  Just go out, have fun.”  Hikaru had already wandered off into the crowd, along with the rest of Jumi’s team.  Rin nodded and made her way back into the grounds, this time surrounded by fans, some of them looking at the two of them, or taking pictures.  It was a still before their scheduled time, but Rin slowly led her towards the the stage they would sing.

Alexandrine and Jumi made their way into the crowd, quickly splitting off on their own.  Neither having a specific destination or goal.  Just about anything could happen.  Random talking, eating together, being watched at one of the various performances the girls or Knights could give.  And at a time, the Girls or Knights could invite on or more fans to the private rooms, where any number of things could happen.  Innocent or not.

• Love 3

Posted (edited)

Elie was walking around the crowd as she looked around at all the magical girl merchandise and stopped as her eyes widen seeing her favorite manga series where the villain got the magical girl.but their loved brought peace to both of then. She stepped up to the stand seeing it was full set. "I know I shouldn't but when I ever get a change like this again." She asked and then noticed it was collectors edition. 

She saw the owner of stand and smiled. "Hello Sir may...may I buy the collectors edition of Vampire of Verona. I've been looking for it for a while." She said as the seller smiled. "Of course it is a pretty penny little girl. But for you I'll throw in the stickers and other merchandise for it for $250." Elie couldn't help up agree as she pulled out her credit card that had all her cash of it for the tour and what she earned as a singer. The seller took her card and scanned it as it was approved. "Here you go. Let me bag it up and here is your card." He smiled. 

Elie smiled happily as she seemed to be feeling alot better after finding this masterpiece of a manga set. She waited for man to bag up everything as she looked around seeing a lot of food and drink stands as her stomach growled. Elie could also see a stage that had the banners of Lotus princess near them. She shook her head knowing no one would know the difference between her Magical Girl self and her singer self.

Edited by ElieCapulet30
  • Love 3

Posted (edited)

A little before...

A few days after her first transformation and her small argument with her mother, Mitsuko took notice more and more of the posters around the city about a coming convention. She did not exactly think about it at first but she knew that she could find her way in easily now with a magical costume on demand. To think that this event was normally destined as a certain contact with the magical girls and knights who fought for their sake throughout the world. What her mother enjoyed to call 'fantasy disguises' was more than that. And now... She was also part of it, somehow. The best choice she had now was to go and see if she could find more about them and how she could fit in that picture. Surely, someone there would have an answer for her. At best, she would be unnoticeable and see as some cosplayer... At worst... Most likely the same thing. The decision was made. She was going as the Valkyrie.

Present time...

As intended, Mitsuko had transformed herself into her magical girl form to head to the convention. She had been practicing in secret so she felt like she would be fine. The place was amazing and strangely, nobody really gave her any odd looks if not looks of curiosity or awe so far, both making her feel somewhat embarrassed nonetheless. If the other magical girls were here, would they even notice her? Mitsuko was nervous and for a good reason. The most hardcore of fans had these cosplays of the heroes and heroines yet none of them looked anything like she did herself. One of them COULD be a magical girl or knight, too. It was too late to back away now and the butterflies she felt within her stomach was not going to change that. For the best, she kept a smile and tried to avoid any awkward encounters. She would not even know what to do or say if anyone questioned her about what she was wearing.

With this in mind, she was glad that her sword was magically hidden as it was rather large to carry around. It would make her even more noticeable. What she did not realize however was that her eyes were purple tainted now instead of their usual blue. At least anyone who knew her, if they recognized her, would notice right away. Regardless of her eyes, Mitsuko still avoided any schoolmates if she saw them. Instead, she focused on behaving like a fan for now, despite her look. She took a moment to look at the stands, the people around them, the merchandise. A part of her couldn't help but still feel like a fangirl in awe before the items that represented everyone's popular heroes and heroine, some of which Mitsuko herself looked up to. Her mind could hardly escape the thought that she might become one of them and she did not know if she was even ready for it. Yet... The sword did call upon her...

Edited by Warning
  • Love 2

Do their own thing. That had been the suggestion given to her and Rin. Make an impression. Have fun. She could surely do that much, right? Nobody was here to hunt her. She was safe. Emi had to keep reminding herself of this fact. She could let her guard down. Relax. If not for her sake then at least for Rin's.

It's fine. It will be fine.

By now the experience she'd had on the stage had more or less worn off. Of course as she followed Rin out into the grounds she was once again faced with the issue of an audience. There were plenty of eyes on the two of them. Many were innocent, of course, but she could also feel those more lecherous gazes across the many exposed parts of her body, from the straps which barely concealed her chest to the fabric which hugged the line between her porcelain thighs and the pelvic region of her torso. It made her feel embarrassed, yes, but also to a much lesser degree somehow strangely lustful. But then, as with anything that could be perceived as being bad, she chalked it up to being related to her monstrous side. Regardless it left a permanent faint pink fluster across her otherwise pale cheeks.

She nervously shifted about where she stood, keeping close to Rin. Emi allowed the girl to do most of the speaking, but when photos were asked for she tried her best to smile. Even if the smiles were timid, and clearly nervous, and only barely present they were still better than nothing, right? If poses were asked for she tried her very best to live up to them as well! At least that much she was starting to get used to, even if only a faint bit. Nor did they seem to be stuck in one place, the two of them slowly making their way towards the stage they'd be using for singing!

So many people.

It was warmer being surrounded by so many Humans. Occasionally they got a little too close, even bumped into her at times. She didn't blame them. The convention was packed, and she was quite small. It was easy to miss her if one wasn't paying attention. Some did seem a little inappropriate too, but these she generally put down to being simple accidents. It wasn't as though somebody would do anything objectively lewd out here in a crowd, after all.

• Love 2

Rin quickly realized she had to approach this sort of thing differently, now that she was in a girl's body.  She and Emi may have been on stage, revealed themselves as true Magical Girls.  That meant no one was going to do anything too stupid.  But it did mean they had a lot of attention on them.  More eyes than they would have otherwise.  And she was not sure every touch and bump was accidental.  She saw it on the stage, and was getting a little sense of it here.  A number of the boys were interested in her.  She did not know how she felt about that.  She had a girl's body, but she was a boy.  She had never looked at a boy like that, never been curious about anything gay.  She just cross-dressed some...and wished for a girl's body.  But only like this, only as a Magical Girl.  She did not want to be a girl all the time.  The fact she had lesbian sex and enjoyed it, wanted more, did not change anything.  She did not know Alexandrine had suggested Emi to find some boys for both of them to share.

She tried to protect Emi from some of it.  Shuffling her away from the crowd as much as she could.  "You okay with going right to the stage?  It is still a little early.  But maybe we can see a few others sing first."  They could try other things too, but that seemed like the best option to start with.  It would give them a little space too.

• Love 2

Elie seemed a bit out of it as the guy smiled. "Here you go little one. Please enjoy and sounds like your hungry. You should do eat and thank you again." He said as Elie snapped back to reality. "Oh yes thank you again. It means alot to me." She said taking the bag before waving goodbye and walking throught the crowd to food vendors. 

The food vendors were near stage as she looked at all the menus. "Well a watermelon strawberry lemonade sounds good but what to eat?" She asked herself outloud before she overhead some people talking about the other pretty magical girls and the Lotus Princess' new album and aongs.

• Love 3

Well, it had finally happened.  Alexandrine had told the crowd, and soon it would spread.  The death of her old team, and how now, after several years of mourning, she was back.  Starting to put a new team together.  She had no idea what sort of reactions she was going to get from the fans.  A bunch of apologies and well wishes.  Trying to help her feel better.  But what to expect beyond that.  She had found herself at a table in back of the cafeteria area.  Where anyone could come up to her, eat with her and talk.  So far no one had come, perhaps giving her her space, considering the circumstances.  That just meant she had more time to prepare for when someone did.

Of course it was not a fancy restaurant or anything like that.  Simple quick food.  At the moment she had a few slices of pizza sitting on her plate.  That she slowly ate, as she relaxed and waited to see who came up to her.  They could talk to her, ask her to do one of the various activities with them.  Except the private rooms.  It was not a strict rule, but the fans were expected not to ask for that.  The Magical Girl/Knight would make the invitation, if they wanted to.

• Love 2

The stage. Less people up there but more eyes up there.

She had to consider it for a few moments. Which was the better spot? Probably up on the stage, right? She really didn't want to risk getting worked up in a crowd, especially with what she was wearing and especially not before they were to sing in front of a bunch of people. Also perhaps standing on the stage long enough would help with her anxiety!

"Stage."

Emi pressed herself closer to Rin's body, aiming to follow the girl up! There were of course others to give pictures to along the way, and more of those totally accidental touches regardless of Rin's attempt to shield her, but she didn't blame anyone. It really was very crowded. Besides she needed to at least get something to drink before they started, and this would be the easiest way to do so.

• Love 2

In the secuded forest, Exzel sat researching "Lotor" and "Voltron," that the Princess of Fate had mentioned before their fight. The Mazone had set her up with viewing screen and what they called "streaming." She had gotten quite engrossed the last day, open to a whole new world. Elie had been right, this Lotor was very interesting, but she'd have to finish catching up later.

Exzel's Mazone tree-spirit spies had infiltrated the city and had been bringing back information the better part of the last week. In that time she had gotten good intelligence that the guardians of this plane at times had "conventions." Gatherings and public meetings with adoration at some times. One was taking place now, and she had the though that she could infiltrate this, get some information coverty.

Exzel went and sat in front of her mirror, taking human form. Her horns melting away, skin taking on a brighter hue, ears back to human looking. Putting on a new dress, she spent time combing out her hair, making sure her makeup was perfect. One had to have standards, even on a far flung realm. She fixed herself until she was satisfied her human look was perfect. Then affix power limiting earrings to help her mask her aura.

Soon she had set out, portaling to the city, and walking to the convention center, again past the ramen street cart, and the vender, who eyed her with a look of disbelief. Entering the convention center, there was a mass of people within, Exzel didn't dare so much as even try to sense Aura's here, as she concentrated on surpressing and hiding her energy. She was a old hand at this, stealth operations where her specialty when she was under Gyumao's control. Not matter she was sure there were guardians all over this place. She reached up and touched her earrings, making sure her power limiter were firmly in place. Perfect

She had been walking around for some time, marveling at all there was to see when she noted a girl with long blonde hair, sitting alone at a table, with some food. One she recognized, this was it, time to she if her disguise was enough. If it wasn't she counted on no one wanting to fight in such a public space. She walked over, casually, stopping by the table and leaning over to address the Daimond Sorceress
@SataiRolePlayingGuy, "I heard your talk. I am sorry to hear about your team, may I sit with you a moment?"

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Love 3

Elie had ordered her watermelon strawberry lemonade and looked at the other vendors. After a bit she decided to order a salad with chicken and some sun chips. After getting them she sat down at table near the stage and began to relax. "I wonder what all this fan think. I bet they think the Diamond Sorcerers and her team are the coolest thing. I mean they are really pretty and powerful." She said looking at the manga collection she bought a faint smile on her face. She took out the first book and the pleasure and happiness on her face warmed the area.

• Love 4

Mitsuko had been walking not too far from Elie when she had seen the lemonade she had ordered. Truth being, she was thirsty. She had been so focused on what was on her mind that she had not stopped to take care of some basic needs. To her, she was just another fan, probably, who had bought a collection of manga or so it seemed. Mitsuko was starting to wonder if going there in her magical girl costume was a good idea after all. She could have gone completely incognito but maybe she needed to be noticed, to know if she was losing her mind or not. She had to do the first step, though. After having paid for a drink, she started moving closer to the tables then sat not too far of where Elie was. A break was at least welcome, having stood up for a while now. Shyly, she turned to address the woman, "Um, I'm sorry to bother you but... It is my first time, here. I wondered if you would mind helping me with finding my way."

Mitsuko felt nervous again, trying to word what she meant to say properly but it probably did not sound very clear. She was usually confident but that was as a normal college girl. As a magical girl, if that's what she had become, it was another story. There was much to process and she tried not to lose her cool. She also didn't want to simply tell everyone what had happened to her in the last few days. She needed to make sure it was someone trustworthy.

@ElieCapulet30

• Love 4

Alexandrine was relaxed for the moment.  Anywhere else, this would have been very dangerous for the demon to attempt, even with help to mask her presence.  After what she went through, she did not put her guard down easily.  Especially now that she knew there were active demons again.  It was because they were surrounded by many other Magical Girls and Knights that she was this relaxed.  The slightest thing that gave a hint to the demon's true nature would put her in a lot of danger.  Alexandrine studied her.  It had been a few years.  She was a completely different woman, the last time she was in this situation.

It was a delicate subject of conversation as well.  More delicate than the average civilian knew.  Connections in the team she was not likely to tell any random fan.  But her face remained still.  There was the promise, she would not break it.  She supposed it was nice to be offered sympathies, but it was difficult to know what to say in a case like this.  She had put this off so long, she had not considered what to do now.

This was the point of sitting here though.  She expected someone to join her sooner or later.  "I have spent a long time mourning."  She said, with a small nod to the question about sitting.

Rin had managed to more or less safely guide Emi to the stage, but they stayed towards the back.  Another girl was preparing for her chance to sing.  "...That was a new experience.  Not used to getting touched like that."  Some of them had been way too targeted in their bumps or where the hands landed.  Not quite blatant, but not completely hiding the intention either.  "That wasn't too much for you, was it?"  She hoped the touches did not bother Emi too much.  More importantly, she hoped Emi was not bothered by the crowd.  "What's it like, being able to walk around so openly, without hiding yourself?"  It was a place no one found Emi strange, if anything, they looked up to her, as a Magical Girl.

• Love 3

Alas it was not the first time Emi had been through that sort of thing, nor would it probably be the last. Still it was very tame by comparison, and so she shook her head. "I have been through worse. It wasn't bad" she replied quietly, already starting to relax once they'd managed to find a place to cool off. Truth be told it hadn't been completely bad either. Having sex with Ryan had been somewhat eye opening for her.

Now she was glancing around for something to drink. It was possible that she would need to maneuver her way to the food court. Of course it would be much easier if it were in her line of sight. A quick jump through space could go unnoticed. There and back. It didn't really make noise, but it did give off a signature for those capable of sensing magic.

Although I suppose the sudden expenditure of energy might also attract the attention of magical girls and knights. Might worry them. Maybe I shouldn't use my powers.

Her attention returned to Rin when she was questioned. That aspect of it hadn't really been something she'd taken notice of until now. If anything it helped her to relax a bit more. "It's different. Nice. Nobody has really said anything about it." Of course it wasn't as though she had been talkative or anything either. "I assume they think it is just part of the outfit we wear. The transformation. But that is fine. If at least this form is accepted by people then it means I can at least do my job."

• Love 2

Elie looked up from her book and smiled. "Sure come sit with me. I've been a guest at many conventions...." Elie then stopped as she remembered what Jumi told her about real names and etc.  "I mean well this is my first Magical Girl convention. My name.....I can share at different time but you can call me the Princess of Fate. I was invited by the Diamond Sorcereress herself. What is your name?" She said seeing the lemonade and then nothing else. "Are you hungry I can get you something. Maybe even show you magic or fate?" She said happy someone was actually talking to her. She put her manga away and seemed trustworthy.

• Love 3
  • Woohoo 1

Mitsuko smiled back and came closer, siting down with this woman. But her smile soon changed to a stare when she was presented her name. SHE was one of them, the magical girls. She must have been. Mitsuko had frozen for a moment, feeling her hear beat faster from being nervous. Forcing herself to calm down, she smiled again and replied, "My name... Mitsuko. I...", she paused, having been asked if she was hungry. Or if she wanted her to show her magic. That was it. She WAS a magical girl. There was no walking back from this now. "I... No. I mean, no thank you, I am not hungry... I...", she started, trying to slap herself mentally to regain composure. "I think I am like you...", she finally said, having a nervous gaze that looked down at her own valkyrie dress before she looked back to Elie. Telling her directly was not as easy as she first thought but right now, she had went quiet, just looking at the Princess.

• Love 3

Elie looked at the young girl and smiled. "Well if you believe you're one of us I can take you the Diamond Sorcereress. She's very sweet and understanding. It's thanks to her and her new team that I'm learning new things and feeling better about a event they saved me from." She looked at the girl as her tarot cards floated up onto the table. "Looks like my cards wanted to say hello. Would you like a tarot reading?"

• Love 3

Mitsuko finally had let it out, at least. And Elie seemed to understand but being introduced to the Diamond Sorceress...? Would she even be ready to face her? At the same time, the Princess seemed comforting about it, confident that everything would be fine. It gave Mitsuko a certain boost of confidence, slowly finding herself again now that she had spoken to someone. When she saw the cards move and she was presented with the offer to read cards for her, all she could do was to acquiesce, being curious about her powers. She replied, "Yes, if you wish. I have seen cards like these before but I never had someone read them before so I am not sure what to do."

• Love 3

Posted (edited)

Exzel had purposefully, given Alexandrine a view of her ample cleavage when she had leaned over, noting her eyes, if there was any reaction or distraction. She then sat politely across from The Diamond Sorceress, crossing her legs as she sat in her low cut white dress. Her foot 'accidentally' grazing Alexandrine's leg with the lightest of touches. "Please excuse me. My name is Fujiko, I too have suffered greatly in the past, due to a band of demons, and I feel your pain." The name was fake obviously, but the rest she felt, was absolutely true, and see let that deep emotion be expressed through her eyes as she looked into Alexandrine's, watering slightly but not quite crying, as she showed her sincerity.

She blinked away the watery eyes, and swiped one eye with a finger. That was show, but it was a damned good one, because she used old unpleasant memories. One of her first lessons as a demon operative long ago was establishing emotional connections and she tried to lean into that now. "I'm so glad to hear that you'll be leading a new team. I do hope you'll be able to keep us safe. Forgive me, I don't want to get you down, or keep bringing up bad memories." She reached across the table, slowly as not to alarm her, and grabbed Alexandrine's hand with her soft fingers, squeezing gently. With her power limiters on, the tingling sensation of touching a magical girl's skin was also surpressed, although her touch tingled, it was only because of how soft it was at first. "I feel like, being this close to you, i can see, we have hope for a bright future. I wanted to wish you the best of luck." Her finger lightly caressed Alexandrine's hand after the squeeze, one of her fingers lightly going between two of alexandrine's, before she withdrew them. Her skin is quite soft. mmm. She allowed herself to take a little pleasure in touching the leader and probably her most dangerous potential enemy at the moment, it was a very dangerous kind of taboo, she had not done in a long while, and she found herself enjoying it. She shot Alexandrine a soft, shy smile. She spoke somewhat softly, "I would like, to get to know you a little, if that's permitted." She gave her a rather vulnerable look she had practiced for decades. Whatever happened, Exzelcryth had decided she did wanted to talk to Alexandrine a bit, if she would allow that.

Also, she was cute.

Edited by Balthier
  • Love 4

Elie giggled softly. "Of course what would you like the tarot to help you understand. Life in general, maybe love, or maybe you have a hidden sercert that's holding you back." She said as she used a bit of magic to show her the card spreads. "Pick your spread first dear.Also relax we're all friends here." She said as illusion floated on the table.

((You can find the spreads in Elie's profile.))

• Love 3

Mitsuko blinked softly as she had to think about an answer carefully. "I suppose the secret is out, now. And I do not have any love interests... Maybe you can tell me about what is going to happen, now.", she spoke, asking mostly for what her life was going to be like now, if she was going to be a magical girl of sort. It was not something she was afraid of. In fact, wielding the sword was something she felt she needed. But perhaps Elie could tell her more. Whatever power a magical girl could have in reading cards, surely it would mean something important. As Mitsuko looked at the spreads, she noticed one pattern she liked more than the others, simply for the shape. "The 7 cards one... It looks pretty. Also... Thank you for helping me. I already feel a little better, knowing that I am not going crazy.", she spoke calmly, not quite completely relaxed but already feeling more relieved with what was happening.

• Love 2

Rin appreciated it a little more now.  It was the sort of thing she had heard about, but while she passed fairly well as a girl in her cross dressing, this was the first time she experienced it.  It was a strange feeling.  Not exactly welcomed, but proof her body at least really was that of a girl’s now.  The ways might think of her now.  She was curious what Emi felt about it.  Someone who always was a girl, though she had not lived a conventional life.  “How does it make it you feel?  The boys looking at you like that?  The little touches?  You were pretty out of it, but you were rather popular on stage.  We’re probably both going to be pretty popular when we sing.”  A crowd was already gathering, mix of boys and girls.  Though they were currently focused on the other girl, preparing to sing.  “Maybe we’ll become an idol pair, go on tour between battles.”  She joked, believing neither were actually good enough for that.

”Demons cause a variety of pain.”  Alexandrine did not elaborate.  The woman could maybe guess.  Killing was not the only misfortune demons brought to people.  Especially women.  Emi’s mother, Ellie…herself.  Plenty of Magical Girls, even some unlucky ordinary women.  That was not something she admitted to many though.  She was sure the woman was telling the truth, it was common enough and she sounded honest.

She had closed herself off so long.  That night with Emi and Rin cracked the shell a bit.  This Fujiko knew what she was doing.  The right approach for someone who had been alone so long.  Alexandrine did not pull her hand away…she had not ruled out spending private time with a fan or two during the few days of the convention.  If Fujiko tried hard enough and wanted it, it might happen.

”This is my home.  My territory.  I need to protect it.  I’ve remembered that.”  That was the motivation that brought her back to doing this.  That and wanting to give Emi some happiness.  The last question was one that made any Magical Girl or Knight cautious.  It was the point of these events.  But it could only go so far.  There were a very few that were open, used their real names and such.  But she was not one of them.  “What exactly do you want to know?”  There was no promise she would answer them, but she would at least hear the questions, and decide how much she was willing to say.

• Love 3

Whenever possible it was best to be honest with one's self. Sure, it wasn't something she always practiced, especially when it concerned anything that might even have anything remotely to do with her Demon side, but she tried none the less. How had it made her feel? Well she had been open with Rin already. There wasn't any reason to hide anything.

"Scared" she began, squeezing her plushy slightly. "But maybe a little good too. It can feel nice. Enjoying it is still new to me. For some reason it also just feels wrong. It's confusing. I don't hate it but I don't like it either. I don't like that it makes me feel good, but it does."

It was hard not to feel that way considering all the other times things like this had happened, and given all that her mother had endured and sacrificed for her. Somehow it felt like betraying her. But she knew deep down too that her mother would be happy to see her happy. Still, that didn't keep her from feeling the way that she did.

"P-popular" Emi mumbled, turning her gaze over towards the girl who was preparing to sing. On one hand it felt strangely nice to be popular. However having people's attention upon her was still terrifying, still put her on edge. It brought back memories she'd rather forget. "Idols. Maybe."

Not that she could sing. Heck she still didn't know if she'd even be able to perform in front of people. That had yet to be tested.

• Love 2

Rin still did not really understand what she was thinking and feeling.  She did not necessarily want to appeal to boys, but maybe some small piece of her felt pride that she did.  “It was a little weird for me.  I’ve never been touched like that before. Never even thought about that kind of thing with boys.  I played it up a little on stage.  Knowing the audience thinks this is my real body, that I have always physically been a girl.  I signed up for this, knowing what some of them will think about me.  It just seemed like something I should do now.  But also just want to have fun with you.  Do things I might not have otherwise.”  She was encouraging it.  She had mixed feelings about it.  But she did not intend to stop.  She did not really understand where it might go, what could happen.

• Love 2

Rin was certainly going through something that Emi could never hope to fully understand. A boy who wanted to become a girl, who enjoyed doing it as a boy, but also enjoyed doing it as a girl, and now would be primarily remembered for being a girl. As Rin she was as cute as Ryan was handsome. There were going to be boys after her. Emi on the other hand had mostly dealt with boys, but occasionally one or two girls in the past. She was always just a girl. Sure, she enjoyed both, but there was less stigma behind that.

"You only need do what you feel comfortable doing. What you feel like doing. Maybe try being with a boy if you are curious. You might enjoy it. It definitely feels different. Unfortunately it isn't something I can show you."

Her face started to heat up at the thought. What she had done with Rin. With Ryan. Even with Alexandrine. What she might have done with Hikaru, or any of the boys out in the crowd right now.

"Even a finger or a tongue doesn't quite do as well, a-although it is still really nice. Maybe you'll enjoy it more. Or maybe you won't. You won't really know until you do try. Either way, once you do I think it will be easier to deal with."

It certainly had been for her! Well, at least, a tiny bit easier. When she was clear of mind like she was right now, or not directly in that situation, it just felt very difficult to push herself to do that sort of thing. She was too timid and it was too embarrassing. Still, it was an improvement from before!

• Love 2

Have sex with a boy, as a girl.  In a place like it was possible.  She remembered the night with Emi.  With Alexandrine.  She needed to find a Knight apparently, to feel what they did.  It made her feel a little weird, imagining a boy doing that to her.  But if she was completely honest, she did wonder what it felt like.

She looked out into the crowd, the boys gathered.  It could be any of them.  It was not going to be before they sang.  But did she dare do it?  It seemed like admitting she was not really a boy anymore.  She had not committed to it yet.  But what did Emi feel about it?  “Did you have any interest in it?  Looking for some boy or boys.  Spending time alone with them?”  Was it something she already had any interest in doing by herself?  But then Rin had said they would never be apart during the convention.  “…or in looking for a few together?”  Unknowingly suggesting Alexandrine’s suggestion to Emi.  Looking for a few boys together.  Two.  Maybe even more, if Emi liked the idea of each having more than one at a time.

• Love 3