Love! Magic! Peace! Light! The Magical Girl (and Knight) Convention!

Jumi had still been facing away, waiting to see what would happen. But she finally turned around as they were getting more into it.  She could at least watch.  She might join in but she wanted to give the two of them a little more time to get to know each other.  Have some fun.  They would have plenty of chances to do things together, and Jumi had already had plenty of one on one time with both of them.  “Hmm angel and fairy?”  She let her wings appear.  Fairly like, made of a pink light.  It seemed fitting to show them off.

“That could probably wait for tonight.  But if you are that horny, might as well get it out of your system.  Don’t worry I’ll watch.  At least for now.”  She might join in, but not quite yet.

• Love 3

Angel and holy power was fitting of what Mitsuko could do. Her wings even moved a little on their own but before she could focus on them anyhow, Rie pulled her close and felt her breast again, being more playful than before, this time. She was called cute as she was letting out some gasps of pleasure that she didn't feel too bothered by. Still, was it normal for her...? "I-It's not... I mean, maybe it is. Jumi showed me a lot...", she answered, feeling uncertain as the lewd side she showed now was only because of her fun time with Jumi.

Her breasts were indeed not too big but Rie seemed to enjoy them just fine. As Mitsuko tried to let it happen, her legs were spread by hers and without too long of a wait, the nurse made her intentions clear for her. Rie had used a word even Jumi had not used... The Fairy had been more subtle but still open and clear with what she did to her. Mitsuko felt teased as the vocalized intention was told to her, making her blush. The hand moving down to her pussy and quickly dug inside with her finger made her finally let out some moan.

She could not move but she did not try to resist either. Mitsuko was definitely wet, however. The sounds she made went around between gasps and moans, doing so a little more when Rie increased the pleasure and the amount of fingers inflicting it to her pussy. The only sort of penetration she had felt before was her own fingers once but Rie's fingers felt different... Better... Her pussy was being played with by someone else and all she could do was watch her juices drip from it, mixing with the shower water sweeping around.

Edited by Warning
  • Love 3

It was a cute idea for a duo. They both had wings, both would fight, and both were cute. Angel and Fairy. It did make her a little jealous that unlike the two she didn't have cool wings instead using her giant needle like a flying broom. Oh well.

"I bet! I sure hope I can show you a good deal as well." her hands not moving or slowing down as she enjoyed the feeling of her breasts. They might have been smaller than Rie's own by a good deal but Rie was a lover of bodies of all sorts. The moans only spurring her own. She hummed as Jumi declared spoke of them having another night to explore and of course her desire to stand by and watch....for now. Rie took her eyes off Mitsuko to put them on Jumi for a moment as she observed the girl trying to figure her out. What was going on in that pink-head of hers?

She did flash Jumi a look at said either You're next! or You're really gonna get it! either of which Rie was good for at some point.

She moved back to Mitsuko and her fingers, pride in her technique as she drove them deep and crooked them to find the sweet spot within Mitsuki's wall. She moved up to two fingers, moving quicker, and then 3 if she felt comfortable with it. She kept steady, constant "I love that sound. Its like music~" complementing Mitsuko as she could see her watching. Rie rested a bit on her doing so as well, withdrawing them so Mitsuko could see how she had coated the nurses fingers stopping only for a moment "So wet Angel." assuring her as they went and leaning on the little nickname at least until she chose her own "I love the feel of this gorgeous pussy. I can see why Jumi was so eager to move you in!" joking only a little to ease any tension.

She shifted her grip on the school girl, focusing away from her breasts as her fingers worked overtime, the other moving to her clit to play with at the same time. She still made sure to places kisses upon her neck, blow into her ear, and whisper sweet but dirty words to her. She really was loving playing with Mitsuko's body. She could even envy demons a bit if they hand multiple limbs. She could have them working overtime. Instead she had to be content vigorously finger fucking and playing with Mitsuko.

"Keep singing for me Angel. Nurse Takagi will take good care of you...thats it." putting on her most gentle and lewdest voice just for Mitsuko "Show us just how radiant you are." choosing another and quicker rhythm which she maintained. The fingers at her slit moving from it to her lips and back to it. She moved like she was well versed....she was. Rie had no idea if being watched added to Mitsuko's own pleasure but it sure did for Rie. She wanted to give Mitsuko a good time to remember too.

• Love 4

Rin relaxed herself, let the washing come.  It was not really necessary, she could change again to clean.  But this was probably the better way to do it.  Avoided any risk of crossing that line early.  She still wanted a little time to prepare.  But it felt good.  A last bit of please.  She breathed deep as he cleaned it out, otherwise quiet.  “I’m not sure how famous she is, but it seemed to be a fancy place.  She offered to help me and Emi maybe become professional, after seeing us on the stage earlier.”  She had not mentioned the key information about Emi.  Why she was what she was.  Though even if she had, she could not answer the question Azreal’s master sought.

• Love 4

Azreal listened to Rin as he finished cleaning her oout. He kissed her neck softly before washing her hair massaging her head with talented fingers. "I see do you know Elie's singer or stage name. Maybe I look her up and her music. Also I think you becoming a singer with your friend Emi would a wonderful idea. Do you have name picked out?" He asked massaging her neck and shoulders.

• Like 1
  • Love 4

“Yeah, you like being watched, dirty little nurse?”  Jumi asked.  They had occasionally done it with another person or two.  But thinking back, this might have been the first time she could think of that she or Rie did anything together, with someone just watching.  Though maybe Rie already had experienced that with others when Jumi was not around.  She did not know everything her teammate did.

“Think I should be touching myself already, by watching what you are doing?”  She teased.  “Mitsuko pleased me enough last night, you’ll have to try harder than that to make me horny by watching.”  It was good natured, and very complimentary to Mitsuko.  She was not jealous, happy these two were getting into it. She certainly did enjoy the show. But was there something else not being said?  

• Love 5

Mitsuko was letting herself be played with mostly, not knowing how far Rie would push it but it felt so good that she did not mind, even if she was letting out multiple moaning sounds. She was being teased about it but she could not stop it. As if it was not bad enough, Rie put the emphasis on how wet she was from her pussy being played with. The nickname angel was something she liked, though. Her wings looked unaffected by the whole event, if not moving along with Mitsuko's squirming of pleasure going on for her.

"J-jumi did not take me only for my... pussy...", she said, gasping in pleasure as she tried to defend this point. Not that it needed to be said, she trusted Jumi to not be like this toward her. Mitsuko was just merely being teased but also complimented on her body, at the least. Being told to keep singing as Rie just played rougher with her was the correct way to put what she was going through but her body was about to give up, showing signs of very high pleasure. Her pussy letting out her juices while her toes were scrunching.

Barely a moment later, she moaned louder and louder until she reached her peak, squirting in orgasm unawarely toward Jumi. She could not control it, the peak moment felt too amazing even though she knew it was not Jumi who had made her come, this time. Slowly but surely, she would calm down but pant heavily, remaining sitting against Rie with her legs spread open to let whatever fluid leak from her still, at least what was not washed off by the shower. She was tough enough to take more but she enjoyed it.

Edited by Warning
  • Love 4

Rie did like being watched. There was something about doing it with a pair of eyes that interested her though when she had experimented with this was something that would have to answered at another date. She just focused on Mitsuko once again "Of course not but who doesn't like a bonus?" she hummed. Jumi wasn't that shallow but who wouldn't like access to a partner like Mitsuko?

Rie tried to focus entirely on Mitsuko but what Jumi said definitely reached her ears and one could practically see a fire tart behind those eyes. Jumi's words hit deep and hit true. It wasn't that Rie was a jealous sort. She knew where she stood and could even joke about it but there was something Rie was and Jumi had just sparked something in Rie with a few simple words even if said as friendly as possible. The Nurse hummed but did not take her hands off Mitsuko instead going quiet as she worked to bring Mitsuko to completion. Her fingers had gotten rougher as a result with enough to control not to totally lose it.

"That's right Angel, cum for me." her words were a bit less gentle sounding as she only looked down on reflex instead of keeping her eyes locked on Jumi. She took a deep breath and kept her hands working to extend it just a little longer and as Mitsuki came down she would slowly withdraw her fingers and bring them up "You did so good~" she said rubbing her cheek against her as she moved an arm up to hug her to her form. She held up her still wet fingers and brought them back to her willingly tasting Mitsuki is a lewd display "Very sweet. Very healthy." glad to have proof of good work but that...wasn't possibly enough was it? They were magical girls...it couldn't have been. Rie obviously hadn't been satisfied herself and neither had Jumi. Rie was really still read to go and without hesitation, even as Mitsuko rested against her she dug into her pack.

She pulled from it a special off-white device. She also dug into her bag for more vials "So what was that you said Jumi?" as if she really needed a repeat. The would be able to hear her working though they wouldn't be able to say it yet. She didn't know what was not being said. Jumi was a mystery to her. It had to be something she was missing. Her pride as a very amorous woman was on the line if she couldn't even entice one of her own teammates though she definitely had fun with just Mitsuko. 

She shifted under Mitsuko and brought whatever she was fiddling with around to the front. Her leg through one loop and then another. She slid it up her legs until something was pressed against her. She shuddered a bit. Truthfully she was about as wet and ready...but...

Mitsuko would find between her legs a a specially made dildo attached to a special harness on Rie resting right against her. It was something Rie had specially made usually to deal with girls who, after certain instances, found themselves in need. She had multiple ways to make it work but the one attached right now was a decent sized ivory dildo though it had glowing segments on it. 
"Satisfied enough? Try harder? How much harder are you wanting Little Miss Rose Fairy?" she could understand if Mitsuko was apprehensive now but for Rie well...she was still ready to go though she was a little focused on Jumi now.

"I've got an idea. Stop standing there and come get fucked or so help me...." of course she wasn't truely aggressive but she was serious 

Edited by AsBloodTurnsEverCold
  • Love 4

Rin tried to remember.  Of course they missed the performance itself, had no idea it was happening until it was over.  There were just the posters.  The posters they had seen briefly while running to find her.  “The…Lotus Princess, I think the posters said.  We don’t have anything like that planned.  It was an idea I just came up with and we had not had much time to talk with her.”  It was still much too early to know if they would even have any success.  Rin hoped they did, but it would still probably be a long time and take a lot of work.

• Love 5

Women could sometimes be mysterious.  There was in fact something unspoken making Jumi act the way she was now.  Everything she said, the way Mitsuko had pleased her last night, was part of it.  Wanting those two to have their one on one time was also part of it.  But there was something else.  Not some ancient history or anything.  A reaction to something Rie said here in the shower.  Not something she was going to have a grudge about though.  Would probably explain it soon enough, but she still kept it to herself for a moment.

”No, no.  You two keep it up.”  She answered with a smile.  “Though it looks like you are going to beat me to giving her that experience.  I left all my toys at home after all.”  Rie was going to give Mitsuko what Jumi hinted she was going to after they started living together.  She still planned on doing it.  A little disappointing Rie would beat her too it, but she was not bothered.

• Love 4

Mitsuko was still on the after effect of orgasm for a bit and at first, she did not see too much into what Rie was doing, feeling things down there but nothing started yet. The attention she had gotten so far was wonderful but as she heard Jumi speak, her attention shifted toward her, realizing slowly what was happening. "W-wait... We should not do this.", she said, moving but not fighting. She tried to get out of it, though. "Jumi promised to show me these things first and I... Well... I would prefer it that way..." She explained, hopeful she'd understand.

It was first and foremost out of loyalty for the friend who had introduced her these things, not against Rie doing things to her. "W-we can still do something else, if you wish.", she told her, having no idea what other things could be. Mitsuko figured she would not be able to do to Rie what she had done to Jumi but it was alright. She had made her feel so good so far. Moving slowly, hopefully out of this position, she still knelt in front of Rie, this time with Jumi behind her and her wings. The sight still made her blush but she remained calm, just watching for now.

Edited by Warning
  • Love 4

Well Rie wasn't going to push on that despite how fun it seemed. If Jumi wanted to be the first to show Mitsuko all the wonders she could then that was the plan. There was no visible disappointment on Rie's face at the gentle decline, nor did she attempt to keep Mitsuko held. She just chuckled at it instead "That's so cute!" which she meant. She couldn't help but look at Jumi again though especially as she refused to join in. Rie was actually more confused "Okay wh-" was that a normal reaction, Rie couldn't say. She wasn't so close with Jumi that she could identify her ins and outs. If there was one thing that did temper that competitive spirit it was confusion.

She took a deep breath and looked to Mitsuko "More sounds good and I definitely want to get more of a taste of you." she said "I think there is even more we could all do together since we're going to be a team soon." offering her most genuine smile. That seemed like it'd be fun. Rie went in for another hug but she was distracted and turning something over in her mind. What exactly was-

She could help but think about it. She might as well get answers otherwise she'd repeat the same mistake and while she did enjoy her time with Mitsuko, she had come in with someone else she wished to spend time with right? That person was currently just standing around.
"This isn't about the girlfriends thing is it?" Rie was smart but being caught in her own head sometimes she missed details and no one would possibly pass up a situation like this unless something was up. Either Mitsuko was just that good, or Rie had pulled a Rie.....she could believe either.

• Love 4

No, Jumi could not blame Rie for that.  Jumi understood why someone would jump to that conclusion.  Especially with the moving in together.  She and Mitsuko certainly looked like girlfriends, though Jumi considered it something vaguer, between friends and girlfriends, that could not be put into words.  At least she tried to figure it out.  Not getting it was perhaps the point.

She was not the sort though to keep it to herself, was not going to leave Rie guessing, not say anything like ‘you should already get it’.  “No, no.  It isn’t anything like that, ‘coworker’.”  She said, still smiling.  That was part that had to be addressed.  Something they had not had reason to discuss until now.  The first time she heard Rie put it that way.  It was not like she was seriously hurt by it or anything.  But that was too distant for anyone she was fighting for her life alongside.  Though she did appreciate Rie agreeing not go through with that, so she and Mitsuko could do it later.

• Love 4

Mitsuko looked at Rie for a bit, her face still showing signs of being a little embarrassed by it all, still. Easy when she is told that Rie wanted more of a taste of her. Her first experience with Jumi was her getting a taste of her, this was, despite the lewdness and sexuality of it, a meaningful moment for Mitsuko between her and Jumi. Some people would treat it like a thing to treat like it was nothing. Some people even paid for such thing but Mitsuko saw this moment with her and more like the start of something greater.

She however looked a little confused as she wondered what was really between Rie and Jumi and the way both teased each others. Her eyes looked back to Jumi to see her respond. Mitsuko slowly stood up and stepped back to Jumi to give her a hug. She, for herself, didn't want to force her to do anything if she didn't want to. At least Rie's treatment had made her feel better. Everywhere or almost. It would not help her shake off what happened the day before but it slowly was helping making her move on from it, at least.

Knowing that a team could now defend her while she was learning the magical girl life, Mitsuko already felt more confident. "If it's alright... We don't have to do anything right now. I'm glad you're both trying to help me but I could use that shower, now. A-and maybe finish washing Jumi's hair as well... I do not mind if one of you also wants to do mine. I don't know why my wings appeared, though. The feeling on my body was so good that they just came out on their own.", she told them, still holding Jumi as she spoke.

Edited by Warning
  • Love 4

"She's the Lotus Princess...the Lotus Princess. She very well know. Her shows sell out so quickly. Who knew my niece was the beautiful famous goddess of song." He smiled "Also don't worry becoming a singer and getting the confidence to get on stage without stage fright is hard to overcome. But I believe little Elie helping you is a good sign." He said but deep down he was wanting to crush his niece under his boot. Make her submit to him and him alone. Make her his breeding bitch like times of old. Maybe he'd talk to his master about this information along with the other stuff he learned. 

• Love 5

Rie frowned a little bit as Jumi clarified exactly what was eating her though once again Mitsuko had come to the rescue in a way as she wrapped her arms around the woman. Rie shook her head and chuckled "Juuuumi!" she said wandering closer to her "My beloved little Rose Fairy~!" she wasn't upset clearly. The nurse recognized the mistake. She supposed it was in poor taste when it came to the fact they'd been teammates for some time, and of course given the situation with the team Rie placing herself outside of it even in jest wasn't the smartest option. She'd do it again most likely but maybe when she was sure she could give Jumi a good laugh with it.

She moved closer with open arms, each step following by a bounce of her chest and hugged them both for a moment before bringing her hands up to the sides of Jumi's face and pulled her in a deep, fiery kiss "You know I love you....as a friend of course." she smiled though looking over at Mitsuko just in case she didn't like the wording of that but odds were she'd hear it from Rie too eventually. The nurse and her dedication meant she had a heart full for everyone. She was their healer so of course she had to care.

"You worried me. I feel like you owe me for that." she said moving her hands down to her sides and getting closer "If you're worried I don't care enough let me prove to you I do~" pressing the device she had put on against her. She looked to Mitsuko and smiled "Oh good idea...how steady are your hands?" she wondered looking to Jumi curiously "You said you were going to show Mitsuko something like this right?" she motioned down "What better way that giving her a nice little live demo of what to expect?"

of course if just wanted to sit and wash each others hair...well that was fine too but Rie was not controlling her hands or her urges.

• Love 4

That reaction was not completely unexpected.  Rie was Rie after all.  Jumi did not stop her.  How capable she was of stoping Rie at all was in question.  She was sure if something truly upset her, Rie would not do it.  But things like this, she was hard to control.  The kiss was not stopped.  Jumi did not say anything about how friends did not usually kiss like that.  But Rie had called themselves ‘sexfriends’, before making the troublesome comment.

Of course she was not surprised to now be the target of Rie’s toy.  Not the first time either.  It was not as significant for her, someone who also had her share of experience with boys.  She sighed softly.  “…Alright…alright…you really want to use that thing, don’t you?  Okay, use me to give her idea of what it is like.”  It might show Mitsuko a side of her she might not see soon.  On the relieving end, she was not how long it would be or if Mitsuko would wear such a thing, and use it on either of them.  She let Rie decide what position she would be in, guide her into it.

• Love 4

Mitsuko watched the two but felt somewhat uncomfortable with what was going on. She liked what pleasure she had gotten, what she had given but this game between them felt a little wrong. Not because Mitsuko was jealous or anything but because it felt forced. Jumi did not really seem like she wanted to do it and besides, there were plans for her to show things to her in given time. If she really wanted to go along with this, she would let them of course but she was starting to feel like she had to speak despite being new among them right now.

Frowning a bit, Mitsuko thought before she said, "I'm sorry, miss Rie but... Jumi does not look like she wants to. I appreciate what you've done but please do not force her...". Her protective nature showed its light but she was not going to fight anyone if they wanted their way. She felt like leaving them be would be best if it came up to it. For the time being, she stood nearby but with one arm between them. She knew she was overstepping her bound but it was out of loyalty for Jumi. For what she had learned of her and what she wanted to protect.

Edited by Warning
  • Love 4

"Hey! I made this thing and its attachments for several reasons you know? Do you know how hard the research and development was? See let me sh-" she stepped closer ready ready to guide Jumi and show her what she was talking about before she suddenly found an arm laid in her way like a gate. She blinked a few times before her gaze snapped to Mitsuko who was making a plea on Jumi's behalf. Rie looked confused...and then a little irritated.

"I'm....not? Do I....look like a demon to you?" sounding more than a little offended at the idea that she would ever really force herself on Jumi if she thought it would really hurt her though the lack of explicit enthusiasm was something she guessed. She would ordinarily get really angry with that but looking at Mitsuko...she managed to do something rare and not snap at the girl. It wasn't something she'd see often but Rie didn't want to totally ruin her image with the new girl....that was normally saved for later.

She decided to change her tactic and would reach up to her stethoscope and if Jumi didn't stop her she'd place the cold metal to her chest and listen. If Jumi allowed it, it'd let Rie hear her heart, or rather her desire to see what she wanted at that moment.  She could just say it but Rie trusted this just as much.

• Love 4

Rin let the Knight continue to wash her, not having much else to say, without being asked questions.  But all the people being asked about were people she had only known for a little while.  There was probably not a lot more she could say, even if she was asked.  But there was little, if anything, she was unwilling to tell him.  She did not currently have a reason to be suspicious.  It was also getting rather late and she had gone through quite an experience.  The adrenaline of the last orgasm wearing off, left her a little tired.

• Love 4

Posted (edited)

Rie certainly was not a demon.  Jumi could say that much.  It was true she was not as into it as she had been with Mitsuko, but that was more about thinking there was a better time and place.  It was different with Rie compared to Mitsuko, but she enjoyed both of them in her own ways.  She did not stop Rie, and tried to ease Mitsuko, and Rie.  “Let’s not make that comparison.  Don’t worry, Mitsuko.  It isn’t anything like that.  Sure, it would be better to wait for tonight, have a bed and everything.  But it isn’t like I don’t want it.”  She appreciated Mitsuko’s concern, but had to keep this calm.  Try to keep everyone in a good mood.  She was not against giving Mitsuko something to watch either.

Probably.  Rin assumed the room she had been using was still available.  The boys were gone by now.  In the end they had decided not to spend the night after all.  Emi might or might not be in there, already asleep.  She nodded.  “Yeah, I have a room I can go to.”  She answered as she dried herself more.  It was probably good to get some sleep.  Decided what to do in the morning.  If she would stick with Emi, look for Alexandrine, or something else.

Edited by SataiRolePlayingGuy
  • Love 5

Mitsuko frowned as she was accused of something she had not really implied. Just, she didn't want things to turn too awkward. She didn't want to sound too protective either. Still Jumi made her think of a way everyone would be happy. "Then perhaps we should wait until then. We would not want to exhaust ourselves already, right?", she proposed, as an idea, to wait until the evening. Mitsuko herself had a bonus now in the shower but it still made her feel slightly tired already. The lack of nutrition did not exactly help.

Moving away from them, she didn't want to interfere between them if they wanted to do anything. Being so out of line on her first day would not look too good. "I'm sorry, I will leave you be for now..." , she told them before she headed to finish showering herself for now, leaving them some privacy. She was almost forgetting Jumi's hair but she thought Rie could handle it herself anyway. Her body felt nice but she still had to wash her hair herself. And then... She didn't exactly have clothes right now except for her magical ones.

She also had these wings out, oddly but she liked them. They were magical but they were also part of her, somewhat. Mitsuko didn't pay attention to them for now, anyway. Instead, she focused on washing her own hair in order to be able to leave the room clean. The thought of food was starting to get more and more tempting as the time passed. Her belly was also starting to let it be known but she tried not to pay attention to it, making like she was not hearing anything if it growled. Instead, she tried to finish her cleaning.

• Love 4

Maybe Rie did lose it a bit but she just...don't quite like the idea that she'd even think about really hurting Jumi. She could tell that Jumi was speaking truthfully though and so withdrew her special device. She watched Mitsuko and looked to Jumi. 2 to 1 she was outnumbered on the idea though as a result she hummed "You two have too much shame." she said moving past it "I can't possibly be the only one of this team who enjoys a nice disregard for social taboos." but she wasn't going to push it for Mitsuko's sake who she watched sulk away.

She sighed and looked to Jumi "Alright, go join her." she said. If that was the plan then Rie would put herself aside for a moment.

She hummed for a moment then came up behind her. She would reach for the shampoo and work on helping her wash her hair "You know...if we're going to be teammates Angel? You'll have to get used to me and how I interact.."  she said sounding gentle, not upset really because it really wasn't like Rie to be upset for long for anyone was wasn't an enemy. She smiled "I would hurt you, but I'd never even consider really hurting anyone on this team, and this does include you now. I'm your healer and I'm fairly familiar with Jumi enough to know when I'm really about to step over the line. She'd hit me." but that was all pretty obvious. Rie's role was to keep her teammates protect humanity.

She hummed hearing her belly "And we...need to get you fed. A full belly is one of the key building blocks of health after all." she looked to Jumi "Appointment is postponed. We can go get food and I'll let you two do whatever you need to do." she smiled at them before she focused on helping Mitsuko's finish washing up, Jumi too if she did join if Mitsuko didn't take that job.

"Also don't ever call me Miss Rie again. If we're going to be on a first name basis you will not make me feel like a school teacher. Its just Rie."

• Love 3

Jumi was trying to say she would have been okay with it here, though she did prefer the idea of doing it in a bedroom, that it just felt right, and was more comfortable.  But she let things happen as they did, and of course she knew Rie was going to hanging around them, possible all day.  “Most people aren’t as shameless as you, you know.”  It was just an observation, something Jumi had known about Rie for sometime.  Right now though, the priority was getting Rie and Mitsuko on the same page, at least as much as possible.  Get Mitsuko used to the way Rie was, how she thought and acted.

She walked back over to Mitsuko, to let her finish whatever she wanted to do, now that it seemed that sort of fun would be delayed until the evening.  “You’ll figure out how Rie works eventually, get used to her.”  The girl was pretty unique, could do things unusually, but Jumi thought they could all get along well, once Mitsuko and Rie got to know each other better.

• Love 2