Taken by Bikers OOC

Hey @WritesNaughtyStories, I love your post. I’m wondering about some clarification on the status of Andi’s holes before I post.

At the end of my post:

Mouth = nameless guy (not knowing his name is hot to me)

Hand = Leon

Pussy then Ass = Kev

At the end of Writes’ post:

Nameless guy about to het head from Jay

ANDI (Incan have these guys nut before she moves)

Ass ?

Pussy ?

Mouth = Nobody. Probably about to be Brian.

Hand ?

What position does Rye want her in? She’s going to comply. Hands and knees or just on knees?

Oh, and I’m good having my character picked up and moved around. Rhat’s not a problem for me.

Rye's planning on going last. And he wants Andi dripping cum out of every hole before he starts. He just thinks it's fun to make Jay do things he doesn't want to and smack this piss out of him if he resists too hard.

On her back, head hanging off one side and ass on the other rail is perfect, but whatever Kev, Leon and Brian want is fine. Never know, Rye might want to see how far he can pull one of Andi's nipples - depends on how bored he gets.

• Like 1

Thanks for the input @WritesNaughtyStories. That helps me know what you’d like to happen.

@KillerQueen22 Yeah, very Stockholme. She sees him as the best choice, so she is falling in love with him. She’s equating forced pleasure with love. Familiarity of a man that hurt her with affection. I’m good with if Brian picks her up after this or not. I’m not pushing for that narrative, but it’s definitely the thing she’s hoping for.

Its twisted on a level but isn't that the whole point of this? Twisted and fucked up, the victim becoming a victimizer them of someone they care about. Maybe it could be super twisted and if your measure of "more twisted fucked upness" needing a notch up, maybe its another family member? Spitballing out loud since i can't sleep lol

• Like 1

It’s definitely messed up. I started this saying it would go from noncon to willing, so there was a breaking point intended from the beginning. The details were all that needed to be worked out.

I like the idea of her luring someone she knows or even two girls in to replace her. She’s going to need to be thoroughly fucked up in the head before then, but I think that it’s a fitting ending down the line.

I think it's a great post. I kind of hate to suggest that we all slow down - one person post today, another tomorrow etc.  - so we don't get so far ahead of @Subbycuck so he can tend to school because it can kill an RP. I feel like we can keep the momentum though so, @BrokenButterfly and @KillerQueen22 is one post a day workable for everyone?