Shinigami's Manor. (Shinigami's Entry)

Shinigami looked like she felt the last attempt to drain her from her cum but she would finally relax afterwards. Her eyes looked at Jumi but also her body, her face giving a blush from how much the girl took on herself with her orgasm. She shifted her gaze up to her eyes, hearing what she had to say about toys, making her reply, "...Trying to be more playful with your good girl...?", she said with a small smirk. She had a few orgasms by now and while she could certainly take more, her painful state and the conditions made her look like she was nearly at her limit. At least for what it meant for her own body. "If you have any last requests, say them... I can show you a good girl but let me free now, would you?", she asked kindly.

• Love 1

Did she like that term at least?  It sounded like she might.  “Probably wouldn’t have anything like that lying around here, when you have the real thing.”  Jumi still thought out loud.  Whether Shinigami enjoyed the idea of the chains or not, it seemed she wanted a break from them.  With a small nod, the chains disappeared.  “Maybe I am, I think you can understand why I had that thought…”. She was still about other potential requests, but also curious what Shinigami would do, now that she was unchained.

• Love 1

Once the chains disappeared, Shinigami found herself falling on top of the bed on her knees, still panting a bit. She looked tired bit still gave Jumi a smile before she moved quickly to her like a beast. But a moment later, she was merely holding her gently, having grabbed her body and one of her wrists. "So what did you call me, already?", she asked with a smirk before she would lick her face once tenderly. But Shinigami was not exactly stopping there, soon starting to move down and lick her neck and giving her one lick after another, slowly going over every inches like she was trying to clean her with her tongue. She moved to her shoulder then to her arm and lifted it to lick under it and go over the length.

The dark vixen was tasting her entire arm all the way to the fingers then the other one before she would look back to her face, speaking quietly, "...It's only getting better from there... Any last words...?". She looked quite playful, sexually or not but she didn't wait for an answer, licking under her neck toward her chest and moving downward slowly to clean the mess that she had done on the poor girl. What Jumi might feel like Shinigami planning to clean her entire body like this, as a reward or something else. Her words would normally sound threatening but obviously, she was only playing and even her body would show as much, her tail wagging gently again while she was inflicting this treatment to the fairy.

• Love 1

Jumi was still lost in thought, was caught off guard, was not expecting this.  The way she was licking her was quite...intense.  It was hard to guess for sure what Shinigami was thinking or feeling at the moment.  "Mmm...good girl?"  She answered both the first question and perhaps the 'last words' as well.  It was exciting.  Felt nice.  She just let the tongue work for now.  To see just how thorough it would be.  There was a feel in how the tongue moved.  Especially the first one, but also the later ones.  That maybe it was something she just wanted to do.  Her body shivered as the neck and chest.  Getting a little hot as it slowly worked down.  Was it going to be every single spot?  She eagerly waited, but enjoyed every lick.

• Love 1

Shinigami moved to her breasts, going over them more or less quickly but not for the same purpose as Jumi had for her. She was being a little rough with her licking there, knowing how soft what she licked was. And once on her nipples, she nibbled gently at it and toyed with them before moving to the other one, leaving her breasts as licked as she did her arms yet. And she would still move lower, this time going for her stomach and only stopping temporary on her navel to give it a bit more attention. Afterwards, the fox started moving to her sides and finishing her front side with them. Then... Instead of going lower and aiming at the fairy's precious place, she turned around the girl and starting going around her back.

Jumi would have felt her going on every inches of skin she had gone by so far, in a way really washing her but without the need of bathing. Shinigami herself would probably need one but she seemed to enjoy this moment a little too much for now, leaving her partner with a little bit of wet skin after she was done. In a way, it was affectionate with no attempt to hurt her or anything. If Jumi was her meal, the fox probably would have eaten her by now. And unless stopped, she was going further and further. After Jumi's back was cleaned, she proceeded to go back to her front and give her a kiss on the lips but not without licking her lips in a playful manner. "...Now, lay down for me...", the vixen told her, rubbing her hip.

• Love 1

Jumi made no attempt to stop it.  She enjoyed it.  She was not worried about anything Shinigami might do, no, she was looking forward to what was coming.  She was quiet, but there was still the occasional twitch or shiver, as the tongue moved.  Then it stopped.  She pressed herself against Shinigami a little as the hand rubbed her hip.

But then she followed instructions.  Walked over to bed, laid down.  She could see several ways this might go.  Did Shinigami just want a better position for licking those places, or did she intend to do something else?

• Love 1

Shinigami went in front of Jumi, kneeling down, then grabbed one ankle tightly and lifted it up gently. There was no hesitation as to what she was setting herself and the fairy up for; She started licking one of her feet but differently from the way Mitsuko would do or Shinigami did when she did it for her. It was less about enjoying her feet and more about keeping up with licking every inches of her skin yet a curious pair of eyes still watched the fairy anyway, wondering if that gave her the same feelings. Otherwise, she would proceed with it, starting with the sole then the toes, then the top and the side and finally, lead on with her ankle, going up her one leg and not missing to lick tenderly a single area of it as she went.

And what Jumi would see would be a fox girl heading closer and closer to her while covering her leg with her tongue, cleaning all parts of it, even licking all around her thigh when closer, lifting her leg to reach under it. If her flow remained consistent, she would then proceed to do her other leg but Shinigami instead ended her licking to her pelvis... Then took one tender lick of her pussy, from the bottom to her clit, before moving away with a grin and licking her own lips. Only then, she went to grab her other ankle and started licking her foot again in the same order as she did before, slowly cleaning her sole, her toes then moved up to the top of her foot and her ankle and started climbing her way up her leg once more.

• Love 1

It did not take long for Jumi to realize what was happening.  While she did not get the same enjoyment out of the feet as Mitsuko, it was enjoyable as part of the whole process.  Knowing what Shinigami was working towards.  Her toes curled a little as she worked down the leg, got closer and closer.  A soft moan as she finally reached the crotch.  Then quite the surprise.  Now it was Shinigami’s turn to be playful, apparently.  She let a frustrated moan of sorts as Shinigami switched to the other leg.  The slow process began again.  But what would happen when that leg was finished?

• Love 1

Shinigami wanted to make sure that she got every parts of Jumi done... A full body cleaning and taste of her with her tongue. and only when she was done with the leg would the vixen finally grab her thighs and push her legs back toward the fairy to raise her butt up and her legs back over her, leaving Jumi resting on the top of her back for a bit while Shinigami finished cleaning the very low part of her back and her butt then as a finale, she took a long lick across her butthole and her pussy toward, letting her tongue feel her clit plenty before she'd sit right behind her and hold her butt against her own chest. Jumi's body was resting between her legs laying to her sides and somewhat left like that while shinigami licked her own lips.

"...Now you're in a better state than you were earlier... Did the good girl make you feel good...?", the fox asked with a bit of tease but something slightly noticeable about it made it sound like she was actually enjoying this or the title given to her. Her tail seemed a bit excited now, especially in this position. Shinigami's fingers started rubbing her pussy casually, like she had done for Mitsuko or about after she was done fucking her. Maybe she would finger her or maybe lick... Her fingers seemed to rub her gently enough not to provoke too much sexual pleasure but her other hand rested on her butt, also giving it and her butthole some attention while she looked down at Jumi, trying to figure if she liked the vixen's treatment so far.

• Love 1

Jumi let Shinigami work.  She let out a surprised but not necessarily displeased moan when the tongue went back.  She had anyone’s tongue back there before.  Shinigami was certainly honest earlier.  She would lick anywhere.  It honestly turned her on.  Then a more conventional moan as the tongue reached her pussy.  

Now the fingers teased both ends.  She certainly would not mind more.  “Hmmm my good girl is a dirty one.  You wondered if I was okay sucking you last time.  But your tongue did not hesitate either.”  She had figured out Shinigami liked being called that at least.  She might not say it constantly.  But certainly when she did well like this.

• Love 1

Shinigami didn't show a single hint of offense. If anything, she was amused that she was called dirty. Being sucked so wonderfully after she had fucked this girl's both holes was not so different from her licking the same holes she had fucked before. But not only that, she had licked Jumi clean entirely... No juices or cum left, not on the fairy anyway. On the fox, it was another story. "My tongue wanted to feel all of you... To see what you tasted like and to see what Mitsuko enjoyed so much... You're not bad either.", she said smirking, running her fingers against her pussy and butthole still. "Such a beautiful sight seen from here...", the vixen told her and teased her clit before she spread her pussy lips open with a smile.

Shinigami then moved her fingers to touch inside casually, rubbing her urethra gently and pressing only so very lightly against it to tease it before her fingers moved to her vagina and pushed two inside. "Mind if I touch and feel what yours is like...? I had fun with Mitsuko but only once with you this way, didn't I? But it won't be the only place having fun...", she warned before she slid two fingers inside her butthole as well, starting to thrust both with her fingers. Her penis still being relevant could feel felt hardening against her back in this position, being between the fox's legs. "How does this feel...? Or do you desire something rougher? It might be your last orgasm, make it count...", The vixen told Jumi with a smirk.

• Love 1

Jumi let the fingers go n with a moan.  “Go ahead.  Have fun.”  But before she knew it, she found herself being explored from both sides at the same time.  Not the first time, though it usually was not fingers.  Her body squirmed a little.  It felt quite good.  Feeling them deep inside both ends.  Then the other question came.  Shinigami had already possibly given her the most intense orgasm of her life.  She was not going to be disappointed if this one was less.  “…mmmm…surprise me…do it how you want…”. It already felt quite good as it was.  If Shinigami wanted to go rough, that would be good.  But if she was having enough fun with this pace, that was good too.

• Love 1

Shinigami's furred fingers pushed down both her holes as she seemed to enjoy making her squirm. For now, she seemed content to do just that, watching from above as her pussy and butthole reacted to her pleasuring. A certain curiosity in her eyes liked to see how Jumi's body behaved when assaulted and she would do this for a little while but not enough to push her too far toward an orgasm. After that, she would pull them out and lick them clean... Then, she would lick her butt and her pussy clean as well. Finally, she would slowly move to put herself over Jumi while holding her leg down, leaving the fairy in her helpless position but soon with her penis leaning down against her as she looked at her with a smile.

"...I would hate to disappoint you now and I'm willing to cum one last time... A little exhaustion will not hurt us, will it...? Which hole do you want me to fuck...?", she asked while leaning against her, close over her and whispering to her, "In your butt...? Or in your pussy...?". Shinigami spoke in a low voice, looking ready to tire Jumi some more but she was not done teasing just yet, moving closer to her ear. "Or maybe both...? Just not at once, unfortunately... But then you'll make me cum twice...", she still spoke quiet, giving Jumi the choice of how her fate in the next moment was going to unfold. The vixen was teasing but she showed no signs of hostility. She was locking the fairy by holding her ankles down against the bed, though.