OOC Discussion

Alright, I'll wait to see what everyone else says then. :3 Either way, it'll make more sense for me to post with Ao after Gardsorm gets to make his post first, since Ao was talking to Archer in my last reply. ^^

PS: Your post in W-Wing was really fun to read. Anjira and Celes seem nothing alike, I look forward to seeing more from the both of them!

• Love 4

22 minutes ago, diogora said:

Alright, I'll wait to see what everyone else says then. :3 Either way, it'll make more sense for me to post with Ao after Gardsorm gets to make his post first, since Ao was talking to Archer in my last reply. ^^

PS: Your post in W-Wing was really fun to read. Anjira and Celes seem nothing alike, I look forward to seeing more from the both of them!

Thank you :  ) Stereotypical white is the good one and the black is the evil one : p 

• Love 1
  • Haha 3

Btw @Kissa Once I make a post with Ao later, would it be alright for him to pick up some scents? I know they're not exactly nearby, but since they're on the same floor, I was thinking he would at least be able to tell that there were potentially some people in the distance and that they're not alone on this floor, especially since your post mentions a few people scattered to explore other rooms.

• Love 3

55 minutes ago, diogora said:

Btw @Kissa Once I make a post with Ao later, would it be alright for him to pick up some scents? I know they're not exactly nearby, but since they're on the same floor, I was thinking he would at least be able to tell that there were potentially some people in the distance and that they're not alone on this floor, especially since your post mentions a few people scattered to explore other rooms.

That's okay. People might even hear talking from their direction if they are quiet enough and pay attention to their surroundings : p 

• Love 2
  • Thanks 2

Very well, if I see it correctly there are only Leona, Nadia and Trish left in the W Wing. If I understood correctly, the two of them were still a bit stuck in the track apart from Leona. I would now think about how they both see Leona and give each of them the opportunity to make a decision, either to interact with her or to stay away from her. Otherwise, she would now slowly make her way to the Central building without the two of them.

I hope that I can help both of them a little 😊

• Love 5

Just now, DreamsnThings said:

I have a sneaking suspision some of the weaker inmates will be the entertainment, including trish xD

Nadia both could both be (with potential consequences) and have entertainment too.  Especially if people wait until the collar is off and she can 'blend'.

• Love 5

10 minutes ago, DreamsnThings said:

I have a sneaking suspision some of the weaker inmates will be the entertainment, including trish xD

I mean, if Trish can do a half decent hipsway to some music, she could have Archer slapping bills at her. : p He's fairly easy to please (just not as easy to connect with...)

8 minutes ago, SataiRolePlayingGuy said:

Nadia both could both be (with potential consequences) and have entertainment too.  Especially if people wait until the collar is off and she can 'blend'.

Nadia the same, but if her secret comes out, he would probably pause, consider it, and be fine with it. : p But my bigger thing is that I imagine her skin would be crawling to know guys were watching her, which is why I doubt he'd enforce her being their entertainment. 

• Love 2

3 minutes ago, Gardsorm said:

I mean, if Trish can do a half decent hipsway to some music, she could have Archer slapping bills at her. : p He's fairly easy to please (just not as easy to connect with...)

Why is it that I think Archer would be the one swaying his hips to music if enough bills were being slapped his way 😂

• Love 2
  • Haha 1