OOC Discussion

About abilities. I thought it's better to clarify before we get into a pc vs pc conflict/fight. None of the abilities your characters have is autohit ability. There is no instant success/instant kill kind of abilities. There always has to be a chance to avoid the effect somehow, dodging, blocking, reflecting, whatever so no ability is like 'I do this and there is nothing you can do about it.' 

Abilities that interfere with a character's mind/being, like Nadia's ability, are up to player discretion. We might not care about character consent, but player consent is very important and should never be ignored. So if someone doesn't want to lose control of their character's mind/body, they are free to remain unaffected.

• Love 5

9 minutes ago, diogora said:

I went ahead and did the edit since I got permission. Since their characters were involved, I'm inviting @Warning @Chiyako @Gardsorm to take a quick look at the very end of this post!

Basically, Ao backtracked real quick to check if people were coming along. ^^

Nothing to change, tbh. Even with the last Fonfon's post (assuming he left while she entered the room), they would just find him again when they're out. Considering he wasn't gone for so long. Fonfon's assumptions about Archer still being there or not would still be technically correct. A re-alignement can happen on next posts to reflect who is there and what they do with the wolf/mouse combo coming out of the room together. Fonfon would still be careful. The three CAN leave together if they want as planned. (Then have sex fun)

• Like 1
  • Love 3

Yup, Nadia intends/will intend to try the pheromones on at least two or three women over the story (she is considering whether she wants to try it on Leona or not).  It isn't something that even someone Fonfon could detect.  But completely up to up the players if and how well it works, might not work at all.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

4 minutes ago, Warning said:

Nothing to change, tbh. Even with the last Fonfon's post (assuming he left while she entered the room), they would just find him again when they're out. Considering he wasn't gone for so long. Fonfon's assumptions about Archer still being there or not would still be technically correct. A re-alignement can happen on next posts to reflect who is there and what they do with the wolf/mouse combo coming out of the room together. Fonfon would still be careful. The three CAN leave together if they want as planned. (Then have sex fun)

Yep, he wasn't away for very long, only went down one floor and came back upstairs almost right away xD

• Like 1
  • Love 2

41 minutes ago, SataiRolePlayingGuy said:

So many options, and tomorrow is a bad posting day for me.  Well, I have dreams for Nadia.  They may not  turn out exactly as I she hopes.  But she is going to be drawn to one or two characters one way or another.

Might try it on all three of them at the same time, depending on how/when she gets the key, if they are all in a crowd/the same room (am I trying to suggest possible ideas…?  I won’t say no).

Of course don’t want to rush all the fun too soon.  Let others decide how effective it is, but even if it works well, it might just one step in a bigger story.

• Love 3

1 minute ago, DreamsnThings said:

Wait quick posts with dreams? Did I miss a bunch of things x.x?

I’m sure she meant Warning.  But don’t worry about CuteKitten’s comment about the deadline or feeling rushed.  I’ve been talking to her and Warning, unless you want to split off from them, this bunch does not have to worry about the deadline.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • ^ This 1

6 minutes ago, Gardsorm said:

Finally! Got my post in, apologies to @diogora, @Warning, and @Chiyako for the wait, but BE FREE!!!

No worries haha xD I'll wait for Warning and Chiyako to post first before I do xP

3 minutes ago, SataiRolePlayingGuy said:

Be free to find Nadia (and Leona, maybe Trish).

I know he's a guy, but don't hurt my boy Ao plz xD

• Like 1
  • Love 2

1 minute ago, diogora said:

No worries haha xD I'll wait for Warning and Chiyako to post first before I do xP

I know he's a guy, but don't hurt my boy Ao plz xD

Well Nadia will just want Jijii and Fonfon (maybe Leona).  Now what Leona might do becomes more questionable which each new person (I have an idea, but only to a degree).

• Like 1
  • Love 2

10 minutes ago, Warning said:

So Fonfon and Jiji have some time to get away (With AO, it seems). But I like how Archer also just locked himself in the room. The trio's adventure begins.

Yep, if they're gonna go, no sense leaving the door wide open for everyone and their pet prison wench to waltz in when he isn't ready for them. : p He's consigned himself to whatever happens next.

• Love 2

38 minutes ago, SataiRolePlayingGuy said:

Well Nadia will just want Jijii and Fonfon (maybe Leona).  Now what Leona might do becomes more questionable which each new person (I have an idea, but only to a degree).

Cause Ao's just gonna hand over his companions? xD

13 minutes ago, Warning said:

So Fonfon and Jiji have some time to get away (With AO, it seems). But I like how Archer also just locked himself in the room. The trio's adventure begins.

Run for the hills!!!

32 minutes ago, Chiyako said:

I might be a while and Jijii is more or less following the larger group. So I'm cool if others post before I do!

I might make a small post with Ao real quick just to reply to Archer and see Jijii and Fonfon, if I get the okay from Warning

• Love 1
  • Haha 2