OOC Discussion

Alright, I need to call it a night now!! Thanks again @Kissafor the quick GM post!

@ChiyakoShould be fine without editing your last post...but yeah, since you were fine with either option, after Warning gave her opinion, we're heading to the food storage. ^^ Sorry for all the back and forth!

@GardsormLucas sounds badass xD

1 minute ago, SataiRolePlayingGuy said:

Also should add, while Nadia can only release them once every eight hours, repeated doses could have a building effect.  More so if they start to have natural desire for her, that might be intensified.

I believe this also depends on whether or not the writers actually want it to affect their characters though, and how they want it to affect them.

Also I'll just ask to be sure, but the pheromones do nothing to men, right?

• Love 2
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, diogora said:

He isn't badass, but he is absolutely tired of the world and a lot of the things he has to deal with. : p If the images he has didn't already give it away, the dude has quite the hollow outlook on everything going on in the prison. He's primarily concerned with making sure certain figures don't use this chance to escape. 

• Love 3

7 minutes ago, diogora said:

Alright, I need to call it a night now!! Thanks again @Kissafor the quick GM post!

@ChiyakoShould be fine without editing your last post...but yeah, since you were fine with either option, after Warning gave her opinion, we're heading to the food storage. ^^ Sorry for all the back and forth!

I believe this also depends on whether or not the writers actually want it to affect their characters though, and how they want it to affect them.

Also I'll just ask to be sure, but the pheromones do nothing to men, right?

I agree, that’s why I said I could, not would.  Everything with the pheromones depends on the other players.

It only affects women.  But as I suggested a while back MxF or MxFuta is not impossible with Nadia (though it would take a lot of time and work for her to be willing and it not traumatize her/make her more dangerous).

• Like 1
  • Love 3

1 hour ago, SataiRolePlayingGuy said:

As for the pheromones.  They are unpredictable.  Most of the time they work to some degree, but occasionally they don’t (if the player doesn’t want them to).  It could have varying degree of effect.  It might just them more relaxed/trusting of Nadia, it might give them give them a sexual desire (minor or intense) for her (it should just be her that it influences feelings of in most cases. I figure Leona a special case in that her desire could be directed to others out of general horniness).

ah wait, am I close enough to be affected by those? I was planning to make trish have a more... extreme reaction to them when shes exposed to them

• Love 3
  • Haha 2

If she sticks with them, she will be close enough.  Any woman in the same room would breathe them in (though the closer the better).

Of course it is up to you exactly how it impacts her, though I would prefer Leona being a unique exception in desires going towards someone else…of course Leona might be interested in her.

• Love 4

18 minutes ago, Warning said:

Yeah, Fonfon might have an amusing reaction. Does she means she'd get raped? Shame Jiji might end (if she doesn't already) disliking Fonfon. XD

Wasn’t sure if that was replying to me or Dreams.  Leona might rape someone (though based on their meeting, it might not count with Trish, even if the pheromones give her an interest in Nadia, she seems to want Leona too already).

Is Nadia going to get any action in the storeroom?  We’ll see.  It technically counts in that case (not physically forcing it, but comparable to drugging them).

• Like 1
  • Love 3

8 minutes ago, Warning said:

I mean, she wouldn't use her pheromones and just do nothing, right? This is what I was asking. Or you just make others do things to each others?

She is going to use them to test the reactions mostly.  Part of it also depends on how out of control Leona is, and who she goes after.  She isn’t going to be happy if Leona tries to take Jijii.

If Leona is not a problem, one or more of the girls wants Nadia (and Ao doesn’t try to make an issue of it.  Though he would not have a reason to believe there is any manipulation.  No one, man or woman, will detect the pheromones, any women affected won’t have a reason to think their feelings aren’t natural), then yes.  Especially if Jijii or Fonfon want her, and no one else gets in the way, she will screw one or both of them.

• Love 1
  • Haha 2

Well, as long as she can’t smell it (it is magical after all, it goes in the air but scentless even to someone like her), and she only suspects what it is, I don’t see a problem.  It could have been different if it was a ‘gender ability’ and did not need the collar off.  I considered asking about if I could do that when making her, but decided to make it magic.

• Love 4

Okay, 11:15. Tiny bit earlier than I usually sleep, but better to go now. Looking forward to when we manage to survive the first day of free prison life, and seeing how everyone uses the ability to make personal threads. : p

For now, good night, sleep well to anyone sleeping soon. ^^

• Love 3

1 hour ago, SataiRolePlayingGuy said:

it might not count with Trish, even if the pheromones give her an interest in Nadia, she seems to want Leona too already).

I mean, trish mostly just wants a degree of protection right now. she is absolutely not loyal at the moment so OOC theres no reason not to

that said im going to treat the pheromones as weak from a distance, but exceedingly strong up close since the way the pheromones are kinda up to those affected... mostly to explain why im not currently affected, well also allowing me an out to not be futa cock crazy at camp 24/7

• Love 4

2 hours ago, DreamsnThings said:

I mean, trish mostly just wants a degree of protection right now. she is absolutely not loyal at the moment so OOC theres no reason not to

that said im going to treat the pheromones as weak from a distance, but exceedingly strong up close since the way the pheromones are kinda up to those affected... mostly to explain why im not currently affected, well also allowing me an out to not be futa cock crazy at camp 24/7

…Look I should be asleep again….but here I am.  To clarify, she has not used them yet, can’t use them yet. This is all talking about planning what will happen soon.  Nadia has to get the collar off first.  This will all happen after the two groups combine, and one way or another the collars come off with the help of Jijii’s key.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

Okay, I've been thinking a bit and from now on I'll only pay attention to Leona's POV, I can barely catch up on everything that happened in the Central Building, let alone remember anything. If I find the time I'll catch up on some posts, but I can't promise anything. Having said that, I would be happy if I missed something and your could point it out for me. I look forward to a little summary from our dear GM as soon as it comes at some point (no pressure) 🥰

Leona will move forward in a somewhat simple-minded way and let herself by her instincts and be influenced somewhat by the others. The others can try to win her favor and she will react depending on what her desire looks like. 😄

I just wanted to make it clear that Leona isn't constantly horny or anything, she just sees herself as the top of the food chain and will do whatever she feels like. She takes what she wants and doesn't hesitate long to use force to get it. On the other hand, she's not stupid, she just relies a lot on her instincts and current feelings.

She is one of the inmates that has been a lot longer on the island and is therefore somewhat used to life there, which is why she is currently curious about what could have happened. To put it bluntly, she has little interest in escaping the island, she just loves a good fight far too much and if she escapes she will hardly be able to peacefully return to her underground fighting. All in all, she doesn't dislike life on the island at all, there are just a few things she could improve about it. 😋

• Love 4
  • Haha 1

53 minutes ago, CuteKitten said:

Okay, I've been thinking a bit and from now on I'll only pay attention to Leona's POV, I can barely catch up on everything that happened in the Central Building, let alone remember anything. If I find the time I'll catch up on some posts, but I can't promise anything. Having said that, I would be happy if I missed something and your could point it out for me. I look forward to a little summary from our dear GM as soon as it comes at some point (no pressure) 🥰

Leona will move forward in a somewhat simple-minded way and let herself by her instincts and be influenced somewhat by the others. The others can try to win her favor and she will react depending on what her desire looks like. 😄

I just wanted to make it clear that Leona isn't constantly horny or anything, she just sees herself as the top of the food chain and will do whatever she feels like. She takes what she wants and doesn't hesitate long to use force to get it. On the other hand, she's not stupid, she just relies a lot on her instincts and current feelings.

She is one of the inmates that has been a lot longer on the island and is therefore somewhat used to life there, which is why she is currently curious about what could have happened. To put it bluntly, she has little interest in escaping the island, she just loves a good fight far too much and if she escapes she will hardly be able to peacefully return to her underground fighting. All in all, she doesn't dislike life on the island at all, there are just a few things she could improve about it. 😋

I will make the summary when we get something into conclusion, but I can try to provide some info.

Jijii looted head warden's office and got two rings of keys, booze, pens, coat and such. She has key to collars, but hasn't told anyone. Archer remained to behind to loot the same office for the second time and found work schedules showing they were made for current week and 2 weeks ahead and people should be working. He also noticed lack of personal items in the office, like wallet, pictures and such. On his way out he heard group of people approaching and returned to 4th floor, locking himself in break room filled with 4 gang/mafia leaders and their higher ranking members (anjira being one of these).

Organized crime people picked lock to armory and were sorely disappointed when there were no guns, just non-lethal stuff. They are putting together the info they have gathered so far and planning on ruling the prison with their gangs, sharing the rulership between the four parties. So far they believe the staff disappearing was planned.

Ao, Jijii and Fonfon went to basement floor to find food and they found food storeroom filled with food items that has long experiration date. 

Celestine and npc granny fox left W-wing and met group of old people who wanna go to beach. They found a bus in the basement floor. Lucas reached to the garage from the outside and was injured in fight with some inmates. Celestine patched him up and now they are about to (today when I get to post) leave the prison and head to the beach.

If someone wants to fill in with something important I forgot, feel free to. 

35 minutes ago, SataiRolePlayingGuy said:

Though now I’m wondering, if after everyone is together, the storeroom should get a breif (in story at least) closed thread?  Will be a lot of people there, but should probably keep it to everyone we currently expect.

You are free to make a closed thread for them if you want. If you are going to occupy the storerooms for longer than a hour or two, write npcs appearing there to loot stuff.

• Love 4