OOC Discussion

1 hour ago, Kissa said:

I will make the summary when we get something into conclusion, but I can try to provide some info.

Jijii looted head warden's office and got two rings of keys, booze, pens, coat and such. She has key to collars, but hasn't told anyone. Archer remained to behind to loot the same office for the second time and found work schedules showing they were made for current week and 2 weeks ahead and people should be working. He also noticed lack of personal items in the office, like wallet, pictures and such. On his way out he heard group of people approaching and returned to 4th floor, locking himself in break room filled with 4 gang/mafia leaders and their higher ranking members (anjira being one of these).

Organized crime people picked lock to armory and were sorely disappointed when there were no guns, just non-lethal stuff. They are putting together the info they have gathered so far and planning on ruling the prison with their gangs, sharing the rulership between the four parties. So far they believe the staff disappearing was planned.

Ao, Jijii and Fonfon went to basement floor to find food and they found food storeroom filled with food items that has long experiration date. 

Celestine and npc granny fox left W-wing and met group of old people who wanna go to beach. They found a bus in the basement floor. Lucas reached to the garage from the outside and was injured in fight with some inmates. Celestine patched him up and now they are about to (today when I get to post) leave the prison and head to the beach.

If someone wants to fill in with something important I forgot, feel free to. 

You are free to make a closed thread for them if you want. If you are going to occupy the storerooms for longer than a hour or two, write npcs appearing there to loot stuff.

Everybody involved think getting the collars off and all the pheromone fun will fit in a hour or two story wise?

Biggest question is how easy/quickly will the collards come off?

Edited by SataiRolePlayingGuy
  • Love 3
  • ^ This 1

Nadia and Leona are both likely to make it known they are looking for a way get the collars off, without realizing a key is in front of them.  Both will find Jijii very appealing…probably neither will be creepy about it (Nadia can restrain herself).  Hopefully they can leave a good impression.

Edited by SataiRolePlayingGuy
  • Love 1
  • Haha 3

11 hours ago, SataiRolePlayingGuy said:

Well, as long as she can’t smell it (it is magical after all, it goes in the air but scentless even to someone like her), and she only suspects what it is, I don’t see a problem.  It could have been different if it was a ‘gender ability’ and did not need the collar off.  I considered asking about if I could do that when making her, but decided to make it magic.

the thing is, Ao won't be affected, but his nose will definitely be able to tell something is up xD

Boy so much to reach, so much to read, I'm catching up!

• Love 3

5 hours ago, Kissa said:

You are free to make a closed thread for them if you want. If you are going to occupy the storerooms for longer than a hour or two, write npcs appearing there to loot stuff.

Understood, will keep that in mind going forward!

3 hours ago, SataiRolePlayingGuy said:

Everybody involved think getting the collars off and all the pheromone fun will fit in a hour or two story wise?

Biggest question is how easy/quickly will the collards come off?

2 hours ago, Chiyako said:

Suppose part of that depends on whether or not Jijii will reveal the hidden key.

Yeah I was thinking since Jijii was hiding the important keys even more than the other keys, they might not even get the collars off within this day, much less within an hour, but you never know what'll happen until we get there xD

Now to catch up on the posts and make one myself 🫡

• Love 1
  • Haha 2

Nadia will partially explain why she wants hers off, semi-honest sob story, might suggest Leona might be able to fight even better (if that looks like a benefit, but that will depend on Leona’s interactions).  But Chiyako wants to keep it unpredictable, so it will unpredictable (I’m still leaning to making the closed thread, in case it works, but still wait to hear everyone).

• Like 1
  • Love 2

4 hours ago, diogora said:

@ChiyakoApples are so much better than prison slop 😤 Just to confirm, since Jijii (understandably) kept the keys in her own possession, did she lock the door herself? 

I think we could assume that, yeah. Although I assume it just has a turn lock on the inside as well so anyone could lock it.

• Love 3
  • ^ This 1