OOC Discussion

12 minutes ago, Kissa said:

The small offices, of guards, which both wings have their own has stuff like radios, flashlights, some office stuff, magazines, snacks and empty coffee mugs. They also have a big window that has view over the first and second floor.

@Gardsorm Once I move things to the Central topic, you don't mind if I say Ao and Archer made a small stop by one of these offices before heading to Central, do you? Since those were the offices I'd meant at the end of my last post. Or would you prefer if I still wrote a post in E Wing to grab the flashlights?

Edited by diogora
  • Like 1
  • Love 2

10 minutes ago, SataiRolePlayingGuy said:

Speaking of collar keys, and poor lonely Nadia.  What exactly is the design of the collars?  I assume she is going to have a very hard time getting her's off on her own, but figured it was worth seeing just how futile it was.

Impossible to get it off on your own unless you come up with something really special.

• Love 2
  • Sad 1

There we go! Made a post for central building. Left the ending open. It could be her wolf follower arriving. Or the two boys. NPCs. Or a combination of any or all! Whoever wishes to venture up to the warden's office will find it locked, but I assume it is one of those wooden doors with glass windows peering in. Jijii is inside hidden under the desk in the dark.

• Love 3

6 minutes ago, Gardsorm said:

That sounds good to me @diogora! We can even run into some trouble on the way up that the two probably needed to overcome before they get to the goods. :3 

Awesome, I'll let creativity take over and maybe Archer gets to see something cool too :3

4 minutes ago, Chiyako said:

There we go! Made a post for central building. Left the ending open. It could be her wolf follower arriving. Or the two boys. NPCs. Or a combination of any or all! Whoever wishes to venture up to the warden's office will find it locked, but I assume it is one of those wooden doors with glass windows peering in. Jijii is inside hidden under the desk in the dark.

Watch out Jijii, here we come!

• Love 1
  • Haha 2

annnd trish is now hiding under the bed! with someone having been knocked into the bed she was hiding under!
if anyone wants to jump in either as the person who was clocked in the face and fell against a buck bed, or wants to be the one who did the clocking your absolutely encouraged to! otherwise Ill make it a pair of NPCs and go from there

• Love 4

59 minutes ago, DreamsnThings said:

annnd trish is now hiding under the bed! with someone having been knocked into the bed she was hiding under!
if anyone wants to jump in either as the person who was clocked in the face and fell against a buck bed, or wants to be the one who did the clocking your absolutely encouraged to! otherwise Ill make it a pair of NPCs and go from there

What a fun read! :3 Looking forward to seeing if Ao'll get the opportunity to interact with her at some point! Unfornutately he's nowhere near the scene right now, but I'm curious to see how this turns out for her 🍿

• Love 2

Phew, I couldn't sleep and just had to start. This was my first puplic RP post ever and I hope it turned out halfway okay. If I did anything weird or wrong, please let me know. Even though I flew over all the characters and previous chats, I understandably couldn't remember everything and am happy when someone points something out to me. 😊

• Love 4
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, CuteKitten said:

Phew, I couldn't sleep and just had to start. This was my first puplic RP post ever and I hope it turned out halfway okay. If I did anything weird or wrong, please let me know. Even though I flew over all the characters and previous chats, I understandably couldn't remember everything and am happy when someone points something out to me. 😊

Loved reading it!! The vibe was really badass!

Muscle Mommy showed them their place!!

• Love 4

5 minutes ago, SataiRolePlayingGuy said:

You can have her find Nadia if you want.  At this point, if no one runs into her, she may just go semi-inactive for a bit.  Running out of things to write for her, and there is no in-character way I see her moving towards characters in the central wing on her own.

I am still looking for someone to have been one of the two NPCs turned players who got punched into the bed I was hiding under if you want to make something happen there?

• Like 1
  • Love 3

13 minutes ago, SataiRolePlayingGuy said:

You can have her find Nadia if you want.  At this point, if no one runs into her, she may just go semi-inactive for a bit.  Running out of things to write for her, and there is no in-character way I see her moving towards characters in the central wing on her own.

Hmmm, if you like I can think of something, otherwise Nadia could also come across Leo. Im fine with both. 😊

6 minutes ago, DreamsnThings said:

I am still looking for someone to have been one of the two NPCs turned players who got punched into the bed I was hiding under if you want to make something happen there?

I could try to connect things a bit, but i dont want to carry everything alone... haha funny since Leo is pretty strong 😄

But then it won't be until tomorrow, I've been awake for far too long now haha

8 minutes ago, diogora said:

Loved reading it!! The vibe was really badass!

Thank you 💕 I just hope it wasnd to over the top haha

I dont want her to be like WonderWoman or something, let me know when i overstate things 😆

• Like 1
  • Love 3

Leona's first sortie was pretty impressive to me, as someone who enjoys writing combat scenes. :3 Hold your head high, it was a treat to see her get down to business like that! Everyone's posts so far have been interesting to see how they adapt to their situations!

WAIT! I posted but let me edit, I want to see how Archer can make this situation a little awkward. : p

• Love 3

@GardsormI know it's still early to say, but I'm out here reading your posts like "Man...I hope they can be pals" xD Honestly, Ao sure ran into a fun guy for his first encounter. An absolute joy to read your, and honestly everyone's posts every time. :3 

A question for everyone with characters at the Central building. I believe Kissa said Anjira would be heading there aswell (Not sure if I'm missing anyone else). Once she arrives, should we keep the current post order? I believe deadlines were mentioned too, so would Kissa be the one deciding on this once her character joins the fray?

• Love 3