OOC Discussion

4 minutes ago, diogora said:

@GardsormI know it's still early to say, but I'm out here reading your posts like "Man...I hope they can be pals" xD Honestly, Ao sure ran into a fun guy for his first encounter. An absolute joy to read your, and honestly everyone's posts every time. :3 

A question for everyone with characters at the Central building. I believe Kissa said Anjira would be heading there aswell (Not sure if I'm missing anyone else). Once she arrives, should we keep the current post order? I believe deadlines were mentioned too, so would Kissa be the one deciding on this once her character joins the fray?

I'm open to whatever. Right now I'll just be waiting to react with Jijii.

• Love 3

8 minutes ago, diogora said:

@GardsormI know it's still early to say, but I'm out here reading your posts like "Man...I hope they can be pals" xD Honestly, Ao sure ran into a fun guy for his first encounter. An absolute joy to read your, and honestly everyone's posts every time. :3 

A question for everyone with characters at the Central building. I believe Kissa said Anjira would be heading there aswell (Not sure if I'm missing anyone else). Once she arrives, should we keep the current post order? I believe deadlines were mentioned too, so would Kissa be the one deciding on this once her character joins the fray?

I have sleep debt and I used all my rp energy on doing GM stuff today, so my post has to wait till tomorrow. I'm going to be handling some npcs too, so it's more taxing to do that kinda post than just write own character doing something. But yea, Kissa comes with deadline of 3 days, which doesn't seem to be a problem with the pace people have at the moment : p 

• Love 2
  • Sad 1

Oh I should also mention this, since I'd initially considered keeping it hidden aswell, but Ao doesn't have cat ears nor a tail! There's a number of things about him in relation to his race, but just visually, he will most likely appear human to most people. I'd say maybe his eyes are a little cat-like, but that's about it. 😄 

9 minutes ago, Gardsorm said:

Be careful who you befriend, you never know what kind of dark secrets they might be hiding. : p That's all I'll say. 

Risks and danger are quite thrilling though xP

And well, completely understandable that Kissa's post should wait for tomorrow. I should probably sleep too...buuut IF everyone's okay with it, would it be okay for me to make one more post tonight? I'd just like for Ao to react to Archer and possibly give a reaction of his own to seeing Fonfon :3

Edited by diogora
  • Like 1
  • Love 2

When you can get sleep, enjoy your rest, Kissa. : ) No one should try to force out posts when they're exhausted. I look forward to seeing how Anjira and Celestine make their way into the prison life!

12 minutes ago, Warning said:

Fonfon has no secret for anybody. She does not really care about hiding anything. She will stick to that door for Jiji, currently. :3

Fonfon is truly the goodest of girls, watching that door intently. :3 

Edit: Oh, thank you for the heads up, Dio! I'll edit that out and his subsequent reaction to looking at him. ^^

Edited by Gardsorm
  • Love 2

5 minutes ago, DreamsnThings said:

ok, so far seeming like only @CuteKittenis MAAAYBE interested in connecting things with trish, I have... lost track of the whos and whats at this point XD and im trying to figure out where I should head to have trish join in

I'm now seeing what happens with Nadia and maybe Leona now.  I would not rule it out, but not sure what is going to happen.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

10 minutes ago, diogora said:

Fonfon protecc

5 minutes ago, Warning said:

I mean, she was put in prison because she is too playful (To put it nicely). She doesn't have murder intents. She can have big sister vibes at times. 🤔

She protecc 

She attacc 

But most importantly 

She make Jijii her snacc. : p

Going forward, I'm going to have to be a little more attentive with Archer, and any others I make (I may have an idea for another character in the mind, currently in the works). As much as I enjoy the chaos, it's clear something drastic happened that caused this situation, and I can't help but wonder if maybe we should be paying attention while we post in topics like this for potential details.

Or if those only happen in GM-posted topics...

• Love 1
  • Haha 2

No shame in admitting it! Archer might have done the same if it weren't for some things that might make it difficult for him to show that kind of interest in others. : p

Being honest with oneself is the best policy~ But it's also fun to see people struggle with deciding how much they want to enjoy something. ^^ it'll be interesting to see how Fonfon acts with others now as well. It hopefully won't be long before everyone is allowed to meet the others, and then folks can figure out where their characters may operate at their best!

• Love 3

Nadia is take some work to meet everybody.  Leona may or may not change that, the rare sort of character who might be able to drag her to other buildings.  She is going to be rather uncomfortable around the men.  With women…we’ll see.  She could get ‘close’ (not necessarily friendly) with one or more.

• Like 2
  • Love 2

That's fair, Satai. : ) I know we can't win all the favorable interactions, but even an unfavorable one for me is more enjoyable than no interaction at all. So in light of how she'll be towards the guys, I still look forward to hearing her opinions on them when/if they meet in person. 

• Love 2
  • ^ This 1

Since it seemed okay with others, I went ahead and made one more post at the Central building to let Ao give a few reactions to Archer while it was still just the two of them (so I'm hoping this wouldn't conflict with anyone else's posts that come after) and since Chiyako and Warning seemed fine with it aswell, I wrote down just the initial reaction to running into FonFon, since Ao would have walked up to the 4th floor with Archer. For the post order once Anjira joins, Gardsorm can obviously post before I do too.

I hope it didn't feel like I was 'skipping the line' or anything. If anyone didn't want me to post yet, let me know and I'll remove it >_<

With that said though, 4AM calls for bedtime! So goodnight everyone!

• Love 3

Good night, Dio, sleep well! ^^

I see Ao is already mentally asking the real questions when it comes to Archer. :3 Unfortunately, he's also seeing that Archer doesn't quite have as much of a self-preservation instinct as he probably should (a pinch of his Risktaker weakness, perhaps?). Either way, the post was a winner for me, and I love that Ao is trying to be the diplomatic one of the pair (gods know he needs to be before Archer's mouth gets them in hot water. xD )

• Love 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Chiyako said:

Poor Jijii just listening in for the most part now while scrambling to undo her collar. I'll probably make a proper post once someone enters and do a make-up of what she was doing to then.

Just imagining what she's hearing outside... She's aware now there's another girl outside (she might not have been aware of at first!), and at least two guys, one of whom is actually smart or just wary, and the other who seems to be trying to take the route of a cat and test how many lives he's got. : p

In retrospect, I get the feeling he could be more wary in especially dangerous situations, but right now there was just a bit of a relaxed moment where he had a lapse of better judgment and thought Fonfon might respond to 'woof' like a common dog. >.>

• Love 2
  • Haha 1

Okay, the work week begins tomorrow once more... And given all the rainwater that got dumped on me today, I'm dreading the muggy humidity tomorrow. But for now, good night, and I hope everyone has a restful sleep when they lay down. : ) Much joy in all of your roleplays, everyone!

• Love 3

Alright! Made another post in central building.

TLDR version: Collar key hidden in her person, large key ring hidden on her person, small key ring held by tail and being kept hidden as best she can. Rest of items she found in a makeshift satchel made from a coat. Door to the warden's office opened with bottle of fancy liquor extended out through the crack as a peace offering.

• Love 3

If you guys want a posting order, you can have it. It's also possible to keep starter of the thread as first poster and after everyone has posted once, in whatever order, the starter begins new round with their post.

Anyways, no need to wait for my post because I'm going to place Anjira and NPCs behind the armory's door, which is in the fourth floor but further away from AA and the girls group because it would create really weird situation if there were multiple people next to them and everyone acted like they hadn't seen the other group.

• Love 3