General OOC

Like I expected, Dio coming in hot! ❤️

And oh snap, I see Aesthetic (I'm sorry, I can't say the first one because it feels almost insulting on its own. T-T) even brought us a long lived, cute elf guy! Luckily, I see he's a demiromantic, so he'll be safe from the hardest of Takuya's flirting to be befriended properly. :3 

• Love 4
  • Woohoo 2

hey, just thought he'd be a fun addition to this world, since it's fantasy and all that. and i'm personally not offended by being called a twink, but i know some people ( probably not on this platform though ) would be offended by it. he's demiromantic, so he takes his time getting to know someone before ever considering going further. he's also gray asexual, so he would require alot of trust and a strong bond to get laid. if that ever happens.

• Love 5

Alright, I just don't want to make trouble. :3

That's fine by me! I think at the least it won't stop Takuya from complimenting him and his looks, but he will be respectful enough to not force him into anything more. ^^

(Also Takuya would personally admit he's a bit of a disaster due to his behaviors, so I don't think he'll ever feel fit for a normal relationship, but that will be something he can either accept or grow beyond as the game goes on. xD )

• Love 4
  • ^ This 1

That's a fair point, and one more reason I look forward to what everyone makes. : ) There's a sense of freedom in doing what you enjoy, and so far I haven't seen a character here I don't like yet. ^^ Everyone has been putting out bangers so far. 

• Love 5

7 minutes ago, Warning said:

Until I put mine then you'll be terribly disappointed and you'll regret living in this world. Or something. Yeah, I brought good stuff before but this is challenging. lol

Take your time. : ) Youve got the ideas, just gotta refine them a bit til you're satisfied! 

5 minutes ago, BlakeRp said:

I'm probably going to put my fox girl Kiana back in. Though probably with a different power set and motivation to fit the setting lol

Foxy! T_T Let's see what the floofer will be doing here then (and if a snake is gonna be teasing her too.)

1 minute ago, SataiRolePlayingGuy said:

If it wasn't a fantasy setting, my Lady could probably have brought back a form of Nadia, knocked some sense into her about certain beliefs.

Maybe Nadia gets reborn into a new body in dream world? Assuming we don't think Zerena is kinda her redemption arc in another game... xD

• Love 3
  • Haha 1

I mean, I might go with the mmo idea. And Diogora has seen my idea so I wonder if I should just go along with this. (Hint, catgirl) Dunno what real life is like but I presume a normal human life for her, on her side. Because yeah, fantasy might work for some characters but she is not exactly a fantasy character IRL. If that still messes me up. Well... Damn.

• Love 2
  • Woohoo 2
  • Haha 1

You can't keep getting away with name-dropping Nadia and making me imagine what-ifs where she could be persuaded off of her destructive thoughts. T_T That poor, sweet futa needed a good end instead of what prison life did to everyone making them fight for their lives. 

• Love 4
  • Woohoo 1

5 minutes ago, diogora said:

You must be talking about someone else lol

I have poor self-preservation with wanting to redeem even seemingly irredeemable cuties. : p 

Speaking of poor self preservation.

Takuya: *Nervously sweats.-** ... Sag hex? 

• Love 4
  • Woohoo 1

6 minutes ago, SataiRolePlayingGuy said:

Well, see my new image.  Partial character.  Warning has some idea what she is capable of, though that RP is on hold with the third member inactive.  Would not exactly be a happy ending there.

But dreams make the impossible possible.

she does look cute o3o

3 minutes ago, Gardsorm said:

I have poor self-preservation with wanting to redeem even seemingly irredeemable cuties. : p 

tsk tsk tsk

• Love 3
  • Woohoo 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, SataiRolePlayingGuy said:

Zombie Nadia?

... I have romanced entirely one undead girl in a really old roleplay. Will I manage to pull it off a second time? Only the gods know. : p 

4 minutes ago, Warning said:

Basically, this. XD But yeah, I am purposefully trying not to bring characters from my other stories (Which are in standby, anyway. Dead ones don't really count.)

They don't ALL need to be ported over but sometimes some people need new leases on life. :3 

• Love 4
  • Woohoo 1