A Dive into Roleplay: Some Information about Myself.

Hello, everyone! My name is Dan, and I've been roleplaying for about six years now! I'm not the type to write paragraphs upon paragraphs, but I will assure you that I still love to put detail in my roleplays, so that my partner and I can have the best experience possible. 

A Little Bit About Myself:

After High School, I joined the Army, and served in Active Duty for 4 years. I'm now in the Reserves for the rest of my contract. I'm also in college now after getting laid off a job after working 8 months. My top things are video games, roleplaying, and TRPGS. 

Hobbies and Interests:

Video Games 

Roleplaying (Both SFW and NSFW) 

D&D(SFW and NSFW) 

Anime 

TTRPGS 

Magic: The Gathering 

Firearms

Characters I play:

Lucine: My Kitsune character that is also my fursona. An occasionally mischievous one that ultimately wants to do good for the world. 

Eliza: My neko character. A very shy one until you get to know her, but once you get to know her, she is a deviant. 

Renae: My first human character. She is a DJ/Music Producer that always wants to rock the beat. 

Alex: My second human character with a competitive sprit. She's a professional boxer 

Holley(H0113Y) : An android that's always curious, pursuing knowledge forever. 

A Couple Roleplay Notes:

I prefer private RPs whenever possible. I'll still do public rps from time to time though. 

I mainly prefer roleplaying with futanari characters more twink/feminine males, and femboys. I'm especially picking with male characters. 

Conclusion:

I'm excited to roleplay with you all, and I hope we have a fun time doing so.