• 1 month later...
  • Community Administrator
On 1/26/2016 at 5:15 PM, Blair Moonspire said:

*Smiles* Thank you. If anyone want rp hit me up kinda bored here.

I know I am a bit late here (I have been busy working) but... Might I suggest the following options seeing as "If anyone want rp hit me up" to something more constructive?

• If you're after Private (1 on 1) then please consider making a post here: https://ecchidreams.com/community/forum/79-ecchitext-roleplaying/
    • Why?: Because you'll have a listing that you want to RP. As well as characters, plot ideas and other things you want to try/do. 
  • Let people know what your preferences are: https://ecchidreams.com/dashboard/roleplayers/preferences/ 
    • Why?: Because you're far more likely to find a roleplayer you want, you can even link your sheet to any post you make (For example, if you want EcchiText RPs you can say here is a link to my roleplaying preferences sheet, and link it). Mine is linked my signature.
  • If you're after a more public, more dynamic RP and want a background scenario done for you, and just want somewhere to stick a character into; then might I recommend checking out the Scenero Roleplay Section and see which scearo is best for you/your character. https://ecchidreams.com/community/forum/18-scenario-roleplays/ All of our Scenario RPs don't require any form of Premium Membership (Which I want to point out cannot be brought with real money).
    • Scenario (Blackberry Falls | What is Blackberry Falls? | Blackberry Falls OOC): Blackberry Falls is an island, and the capital city is a slightly more technologically and economically advanced city with a very innocent fruit name, with not so innocent and very juicy goings on. A Roleplay scenario not for the faint hearted, and more for those who are welcoming of sin.
    • Scenario (Craethiel Kingdom | What is the Craethiel Kingdom? | Craethiel Kingdom OOC): The kingdom of Craethiel, a land full of strange wonder and danger. The treasures of this isolated nation are prized all over the known world however few are willing to venture into the wilds of Craethiel and face the monsters and unknown dangers that plague this kingdom. Peasants struggling to survive, adventurers seeking their fortune, travelers from afar searching for an exotic prize. Come and find your destiny and live out your fantasies.
    • Scenario (Utopian Curse | What is Utopian Curse? | Utopian Curse OOC): Utopian Curse is an Island Survival RolePlay. Your Characters are taken from their beds at night and stranded upon a beautiful Tropical Island. But all may not be as it seems. Why are they there? Is there a purpose to their being there? What are the secrets that the island will unfold? Can everyone work together to find a way off of this island, or are they stranded together? Forced to live with one another. Will they co-exist and live in peace, or fight with one another? Only you can decide that...
    • Scenario (Andromeda Galaxy | What is The Andromeda Galaxy? | Andromeda Galaxy OOC):  Come into the Galaxy of Andromeda, the Andromeda space station in the Andromeda-Milkyway Link system where people come and meet for business and negotiations, starting in the year 2530. It is the centre of trading for the Andromeda and Milky Galaxy alike. Come on in and allow your imagination run free. Create your own race and decide their fate. Will they be a peace loving race? Or will they cause havoc?
      • How?: Well just start a post in any of the OOC's if you want to join someone; or send them an EcchiText. Alternatively if you want to do your own thing with another person that you've decided away from this then you're more than welcome to. 
  • If you want a scenario based rolplay; but you want to make your own scenario, or do a FanRP then again you actually can do that with our Independant Roleplay Section; where YOU set the scenario. (Yes, you)
    • How?: Follow this guide and you should be fine. If other people want to RP this they can join through your OOC thread or by making a character. 
  • Instead of a "You contact me, only" policy why don't you try reaching out and actually engaging other roleplayers? I would have thought if you were that bored you'd of done that. >_>

Appearing to be lazy about it only shows prospective roleplayers that you're not serious or you put zero effort into anything which puts people off... We've made it as simple as possible to understand and follow all it takes is time to read and it's not that hard. That said; If you have any questions, or would like any help please don't hesitate to contact a member of staff.