What are your favourite Anime/Manga/Hentai?

One of my favorite films is Princess Mononoke. It was my first introduction to Anime outside of Dragon Ball Z, Tenchi Muyo, and Sailor Moon. ((Anyone else remember when Cartoon Network was cool?))

Is it the best anime of all time? No, but it holds a special place in my heart as I watched during a really dark time in my life when I found out my mother was dying.

I still remember coming home from middle school cracking open a Gatorade ordering Pizza Hut and just watching Sailor Moon (because it was first) then Tenchi Muyo (I had a real boyhood crush on Ryoko) and Dragon Ball Z! (Kakaroooot!!!) When those shows were over I would watch Princess Mononoke over and over again because... well honestly because I was alone in the house, my mother was in and out of the hospital all the time and my dad obviously was with her... so there I was in my very early teens... drinking Gatorade, eating a large pepperoni pizza with extra pepperoni, extra cheese, thin crust, light on the sauce!

I didnt even know what I was watching was Anime until like... High School where I was introduced to an anime club shortly after my mom passed away.

-----

These days I dont get to watch as much as I want, but I love Food Wars, My Hero Academia, and One Punch.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Hello!  I think this is my first post on this site?  I honestly am not sure. Anyway, my fav animes are Cowboy Bebop, Nadia The Secret of Blue Water and Vision of Escaflone.  I have a soft spot for the first Project A-Ko since it was the first anime I ever bought and honestly had no clue what I was getting into.

In terms of hentai my all time favorite is Saha Midgard, which was the naughty version of Ah! My Goddess where a boy is possessed by a demon and ravishes Beldandy and her older sister.  It's pretty dark and twisted stuff and I loved it.

• 3 weeks later...

Alright, let's breathe some life back in here!

Favorite Anime:

Samurai Champloo

Strawberry Panic

Demon Slayer

Revolutionary Girl Utena

Yuyu Hakkusho

Mahoromatic

Favorite Manga:

Haven't read enough manga to comment

Favorite Hentai:

Ane Jiru

KanojoxKanojoxKanojo

Boin series... As in all of it

Anette-san/Liliana-San... Just, go watch it

Elf Village: Nice to see more Elf hentai that isn't about them being brutally raped

Idol Sister: Not usually into incest, but this one's friggin' adorable.

Pisu Hame: Tamao is the golden standard of harem protagonists. We need more harem protagonists like him.

Yu Yu Hakusho
To Love Ru
High school DxD
My Hero Academia
Infinite Dendrogram
To Love Ru Darkness
Re:Zero
Rosario Vampire and Rosario Vampire2 manga
Bleach
Is it Wrong to Pick up girls in a dungeon
I know there are probably more but these are the ones I'm currently reading again, watching again, or stuck with me over time enough i write fanfiction for them.

• 1 month later...

Anime

- Anything Studio Ghibli! Princess Mononoke, The Cat Returns and Porco Rosso.

- Sailor Moon. I loved their outfits so much!

- Cardcaptors. A fun little series that was short lived in the U.S.

- Cowboy Bebop...just cool and such great music!

Hentai

Urotsukidoji: I always loved Megumi. Probably the second hentai I ever saw.

- La Blue Girl: Ninjas and sexcraft!

- Twin Angels / Dolls: Twin holy maidens fighting against armies of demons.

- Immoral Sisters: Great scenes and uniforms!

• 1 month later...

I’m not sure if webtoons would fit under this category, but It’s nsfw so I’m gonna label it under hentai.  My favorite one I’ve read is called Close As Neighbors, and it’s really inspired me to try some more slice of life stories while keeping ideas interesting.  The way that all the characters interact and how the story resolves is just so good!  They’re all very relatable, and their conflicts with one another always kept me at the edge of my seat.  

Also, I’m not really one for tsunderes, but May is just so amazing~ ❤️

spacer.png

Anime

• Lucky Star
  • Ping Pong The Animation
  • Silver Spoon

Manga

• The World God Only Knows (Up until the final arc, that stuff stank!)
  • Shaman King
  • Full Metal Alchemist
  • Great Teacher Onizuka

Hentai

• Love triangle blue
  • Kuroinu Kedaiki
  • Toriko No Kusari

Doujin

• Netorosorare
  • Mesu Kagura -Fate Hen-
  • Chains of lust. 

Archived