hooiiiii

hai hai~
I go by the name of Rei (long story short, fan of Reol and Rei was close to the name and I like the name so I stuck with the name Rei), or Senpai for fun XD

a good friend of mine, Laroy, invited me to this so far lovely place and Virgill-Senpai told me i should post my introduction so here I am! XD

I hope to get along you you lovely peeps and make some interesting new friends :P

• Community Administrator

Welcome to EcchiDreams; Rei. It's good to see new people joining our small but growing community. If you have any problems or questions; don't hesitate to ask. But if you do prefer, we have a dedicated help section. I look forward to seeing you around; happy new year and again: Welcome!

• Senior Staff

Well, at least I'm not the last one here...

Welcome to the site, Rei Senpai. As Temaelrin and Neptune have said, if you need any help at all, feel free to ask a member of staff.
I sincerely hope you enjoy your stay though, either way. I don't think there's gonna be any shortage of interesting friends... xD
Looking forward to seeing you around on the forums!

Sweet Dreams~