CILF (Characters I Love to Fuck)

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol I like how this devolved from anime/manga to anything XD

As per my top kinks the "characters" I'd want to fuck aren't necessarily characters; but any kind of monster I would love to get completely dominated by ❤️ 

Though like most of the female characters I offer to rp as I'd love to fool around with, far too many to decently list

But one actual character I'd love to fuck read: get demolished by is Arden from Fire Emblem

Man is built like a damned rock, like he got cleanly sliced off a mountain peak and brought to life.  Slow as shit but that just means he lasts longer while pounding any lucky lady through the bed into the floor.  Cause that bed is getting broken for sure before the nights over.

Just now, PurpleLover said:

Honestly some links it just does it automatically, just takes a moment to load the image into the text box depending on your internet speed lol

I have a discord server to keep all my ref images in, and those load in just takes a moment or two cause my internet is garbage XD

Cool

5 minutes ago, Fluffy_Witch said:

I like Justice and Malina personally. There's never a wrong choice when it comes to Helltaker girls.

Oh, you click on other media and click on insert image from URL. 

spacer.png

OK, so I was doing it right, the internet just didn't load them. At least it works.

Plus, I'm on my phone, so that might be a reason 

Oh cool. I like discussing waifus lol. I'll stick with anime waifus because my list of all media chicks could probably run into triple digits.

In no particular order but sort of Top 5:

Saeko Busujima - High School of the Dead

spacer.png

I love reserved, sophisticated, badass chicks who aren't shy about showing off their goods. In addition, I'm an ass man and have a fetish for girls in thongs, so her apron outfit made an instant fan out of me.

Satsuki Kiryuin - Kill la Kill

spacer.png

Basically Saeko redux. Dignified, poised, badass and with no issues putting everything on display if she wants or needs to. The fact she has a softer side that you see when she gets closer to you is endearing.

Hinata Hyuga - Naruto

spacer.png

More "shy" than "reserved", she's definitely still a badass. Puberty treated her well and her curves rival all but the most insanely voluptuous. Not much of the aggressive, dom vibes with her, but her gentle demeanor and overall sweetness means she'd probably be down for lots of cuddlefucking. And in my headcanon, she probably can be talked into kinkier/hardcore stuff without too much trouble.

Eris - Cat Planet Cuties

spacer.png

Again, curvy and unafraid to flaunt her goodies. More cheerful than the others, she's still perfectly capable of curb-stomping any ruffians. Plus, she's a redhead and periodically goes into heat and really, REALLY wants to fuck. Also, I'm curious how the tail would work during sex. Does she curl it around her partner's waist. Do you pull it lightly like her hair?

Android 18 - Dragon Ball Z

spacer.png

Like the other ladies, you could call her 'slim-thicc.' Another woman who doesn't let people get too close and comes across as cold or uncaring. She acts like she doesn't care about you...but she does. Her badassery is evident from the way she annihilates the majority of opponents she faces. Definitely a chick who will have your back in a fight. Also, I dig short hair on women. The kind of girl who throws sarcasm and backhanded compliments at you, then she'll take you by the hand, lead you to the bedroom without a word and hump the living daylights out of you.

Ashley "Ballistics" Graham - Residential Evil 4

I wouldn't miss out on that overtime.

l-intro-1654214940.jpg

sample_57c168eea5eb553c955de2d755922980.

19fcdcdddb9ce41b604391bd1d5ab26a.png

sample_fcdb5c6005b227414e26fb6309e86a02.

Morrigan Aensland - Darkstalkers

I was introduced to Capcom fighters at a young age in a local arcade, I always thought Morrigan was a bad ass. And then I grew up and saw a different appeal.

mvsc-victoria-morrigan.jpg

9ee.png

530n2gqurr181.jpg

Morrigan_Aensland_Assassin.png

Cow Girl - Goblin Slayer!

She's just so cute and sweet. 

8e90f41ea4ca7603350df6f2e85ebb37.jpg

06vc6qh72cc71.png

6p2rfxg1lbv81.png

Faye Valentine - Cowboy Bebop

I feel like even if they don't know it, Faye is a default CILF setting ingrained in everyone's mind. 

720full-faye-valentine.jpg

1776qoutdc751.jpg

Anime-Poster-Cowboy-Bebop-Faye-Valentine

Fujiko Mine - Lupin III

I don't know if it's possible for someone to not adore Fujicakes. If it is, I don't wanna take the time to process HOW.

sample_0d91da7b22638c6099a480f24fb65807.

sample_c0d1c18e66bcb488e50796de3d489a18.

sample_d8c5f04d9503910e5e3b729027b24b39.

tumblr_2ea0762302693ea7c4bc31464369a168_

8 hours ago, Pixel said:

Fujiko Mine - Lupin III

I don't know if it's possible for someone to not adore Fujicakes. If it is, I don't wanna take the time to process HOW.

Spoiler

sample_0d91da7b22638c6099a480f24fb65807.

sample_c0d1c18e66bcb488e50796de3d489a18.

sample_d8c5f04d9503910e5e3b729027b24b39.

tumblr_2ea0762302693ea7c4bc31464369a168_

Ahhh, a man of culture! Fujiko is absolutely a goddess, and I don't think it's humanly possible for someone not to think that she's sexy.

Recently I've been getting into the Monogatari series (still fairly early in the books), and I've absolutely fallen for Tsubasa Hanekawa.

spacer.pngspacer.png

• 5 months later...

For me it's less about wanting to fuck and more about me getting fucked

Mikasa Ackermann

Erza Scarlet

Totally Spies girls

Rukia Kuchiki

Anko Mitarashi, when she was skinny

Motoko Kusanagi (Stand Alone Complex not the original)

And basically any mom from any anime, if I was to be the son. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • Marie Rose

She's such a cutie and having her little sexy costumes in her game makes me wanna hold her close and give her some loving.

• Krystal

She's a furry goddess, I love her. Ive never even played star fox adventures.

• Lusamine

Pokemon mommy, also shes blonde. 

• Rin Tohsaka

Her attitude is so cute, I love her outfit and she seems like she would be really fun to have a night with. 

Archived