New to the forum!

Hello everyone! I go by Boo (short for Podoboo) and I'm new to EcchiDreams, though not to roleplaying. I've been doing that for years now, developing my writing skills over that time. I've been part of (and in fact admin of) another forum that went through several incarnations. Unfortunately, after seeing people (and different forum hosts) come and go for over a decade, the community has shrunk and I haven't really played there in a while. I'm interested in getting back into roleplaying and figured maybe it's finally time to branch out and find a new community to join. This seems pretty close to what I'm used to (my forum had a recruit thread system that seems kind of comparable to the public club and private adverts, compared to other places that wanted you to make a character and people found OCs they wanted to play with rather than stories/scenarios/etc.)

Some things are still different so I'm still trying to figure everything out. I've already set up a preferences thread and I don't really have a specific RP idea in mind so... I guess I just keep an eye out for something that catches my eye.  

Anyway... hopefully I'll manage to fit in here without any problems.

Welcome to EcchiDreams Boo, and it is nice to have a fresh name Dreamers lurking around this corner of the internet so I am sure you will find some partners and it is nice to meet you. If you have any question regarding the site or anything, then please do ask our helpful staff, they have purple color in their name to be easily recognized. Also, have a nice day here~ ❤️ 

• Community Administrator

Hello and welcome to EcchiDreams, Boo. I hope you enjoy our little corner of the Internet and find roleplays to satisfy your needs. If you need any help, or just have a question, please don't hesitate to contact a member of staff. We're more than happy to help :3

Welcome aboard Boo! I read your introduction, and I just wanted to say, you are more than welcome to RP as anyone...or anything!, here on EcchiDreams. We have no problem with users playing as an OC or as a pre-existing fictional character (ie from an anime series or a cartoon). 

Asides from that, I read your introduction, and I see you have been into Roleplaying for quite some time~! :3

We hope you enjoy your stay here Boo. 😊 If you need any help, feel free to message any of the staff members. (
https://ecchidreams.com/staff)