[Challenges] Get your Game on!

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bianca and Cheren are trying to be nice to their friends.  Cheren is annoyed by the events, but lets it slide.  Bianca is legitimately happy for Angela and Keiko, while Keiko just wants to get the adventure started, already.

Angela seems to be the only one that thinks its bullshit. xD

Anyway, after Pathfinder today, I'll get to work on the second half of the report. Also, I don't think EcchiDreams will let me post my images directly from it.  I gotta figure out how to do that.

1 minute ago, NyxAvatar69 said:

The difficulty is in the unpredictability.  Let's remember that once upon a time, I got swept by a Blue Flare Girafarig.

Yes! I got Sasuke in the pinwheel forest and a couple of level lost him! To a freaking Water Spout and one KO! But that a spoiler so..:I will throw my anger at my report. =P

After extreme delay and losing all my written progress and having to rewrite most of it, it's time for...

Episode 2 - Rise of the Engineers

Spoiler

Let this be a lesson, kids.  Always have a copy of your written works on another thing before you go and do other stuff.  Now, here we are again, back in Striaton City.  While we were at Fennel's hearing her rant about Dream Mist, I hear that Chili went crazy and attacked Cilan and Cress with a frying pan.  I don't know why he did it, but it might be connected to what they were saying about Ghetsis and that poisoning incident.  I hope the police will look into that and have those three arrested or something.  For now, we're off to the Dreamyard now that we have Cut in order to do this task for Fennel.  Although, after cutting down the tree, Lillianna shows up and decides to get in my way.  While luckily, she doesn't want to battle, we do have some people we can destroy, then get an encounter.

JL2WJc6.png

Team Plasma Engineers!  They're no Elitetrainers, so they were no challenge at all.  Two easily cleaned up battles.  Fennel gets her Dream Mist, Lillianna decides to go Munna hunting even though it's going to end up randomized, and I can score an encounter.  Let's hope for something good.

slnQyaT.png

A Kirlia.  While this could've been a good encounter, The Queen crit and instakilled it with a Bubblebeam...because of course she did.  I mean, I know you have a habit of being a little jealous because you haven't evolved yet, but we're a bit desperate for encounters right now.  You can't go killing any old thing that makes you jealous.  Oh well, I guess that's one less encounter.  Anyway, after heading back to Fennel's place, I got the totally useless C-Gear and Pal Pad, and then we were on our way to Route 3 to blow up more trainers for more experience, but of course, we have another encounter with Pi.  Of course, he wants to battle and see who's stronger, but I think we know how this is going to end.

1o6qNii.png

So his Conkeldurr has Magical Leaf and Heal Block now.  It really makes me glad I didn't pick it now.  Other than that, all he had was a Skitty, and that went down with almost no challenge.  Pi wants to be strong, but if he can't even beat my team of two with a Conkeldurr, he's got no chance.  But before we get too deep into that, a couple of Engineers run by with Lillianna and a little girl giving chase.  Turns out that those fiends stole the little girl's Pokemon.  We can't take this sitting down, so let's go destroy some Engineers...after getting an encounter that hopefully doesn't suck.

55kVDUc.png

You know when I said "an encounter that hopefully doesn't suck?"  This is not what I meant.  Pidove is pretty trash by itself until it eventually evolves, and that's all depending on whether or not he lives that long.  For now, Birdman the Pidove will join our ranks.  Now, let's go and blow up some Engineers.

dKUiuKI.png

But before that, after a battle with a breeder, The Queen finally reached Level 16 and evolved into Nidorina.  All I need to do now is wait until after Pinwheel Forest and I'll get a Moon Stone without question so then I can fully evolve her later into Nidoqueen.  Things are starting to look up.  Now for real, let's go and blow up some Engineers.

ExhIizY.png MTwX3me.png

Welp, these were also easy battles.  The Queen cleaned things up, especially in the second battle when Pi wasn't doing anything useful.  Then again, Pi has proven that he kind of sucks.  Anyway, with that battle aside, we're clear to get an encounter, and let's just hope-

ut0ZZ7R.png

...that I find something that's actually worse than Pidove.  A weak Water type that evolves by stone and learns nothing by level up after evolving, meaning that you may as well just keep it as a Panpour for 95% of the game.  Honestly, what will I find next, a Magikarp?  Anyway, I named him Bubbles, but it's doubtful he'll be sticking around.  Anyway, after that hot mess, we head back to Lillianna and the little girl and get some Heal Balls for our efforts.  With all business aside, we're off towards Nacrene City.  Of course, not even five minutes in, and Pi wants to interrupt progress and hand over some Chesto Berries before he wanders off to do...whatever he does.  While he goes off and does whatever, it's time to get an encounter for outer Pinwheel Forest, and I swear to Arceus, if this one sucks too, I'll explode.

ACwbQbH.png

gif__1__by_inflationvideo-db4g6cl.gif

Three bad encounters in a row, and worse of all, I have a cursed track record with Geodude and Graveler in which they always die before they get the chance to fully evolve into Golem.  I named her Rockzilla since it's the same name I always give to my Geodude line members.  So...this could be bad.  Three bad mons and my two carries.  I'm going to need to grind up these three, so let's get to it.

yWElz5e.png

So, after exploding a bit, I'm back from grinding up the team.  I also went and battled all the trainers in the outer Pinwheel Forest area, which led to Bubbles getting up to Level 20  The only one who learned anything eventful was Bubbles, who got both Hurricane and Thunderbolt by level up.  The Queen wanted to learn Vacuum Wave, which would've been a nice priority move, but I chose not to teach it, and it's mostly because I still have Cut taking up a move slot.  I'll just have to live with it for now.  First, we have a date with an author, and his name is N.  I'll take out all my frustrations on him.

LruEWpi.png

So a Budew with Detect, a Joltik that nearly killed Rockzilla with Secret Sword, and...a Tynamo that had Dragon Claw despite having no arms to speak of.  That's...quite the team you got there, N.  By that, I mean it was absolutely pathetic.  He says he needs the power of Zekrom, and off he goes.  Well then, now that we've settled that mess, how about we take on the gym?  None of the formalities this time because I'm sure Lenora is in league with Ghetsis and planning to kill me somehow.

tWOosNE.png SHxLFxt.png HyipY3O.png

Wow...none of those battles were very hard at all.  All of them were very forgettable and very easy.  So after a quick trip to the Pokemon Center to heal, it's time for more pain, this time from Lenora...or whatever her randomized name is.

oxNyiQV.png

Lenora...or whatever your name is!  I'm here for my badge!

Spr_BW_Lenora.pngWelcome challenger.  I see you've managed to get through my gym puzzle.  I'm looking forward to a good battle.

Wait...what?  That's it?  No evil speech?  No plans to kill me?  Nothing?

Spr_BW_Lenora.pngWhat are you talking about?  You're starting to sound like that robed stranger who stopped by here earlier.

Robed stranger?  There isn't anyone like that in this game.  But, if you're not planning to kill me like the last gym I visited, then I'm fine with it.  Bring it on!

mI1rBMZ.png

Well, here we go against Servant Mallorie.  I guess she's a servant to her work instead of Ghetsis like Cilan was.  Like the second trainer in her gym, she has a Vullaby...for some reason.  I chose to lead off with The Queen, but when her Hyper Voice didn't do as much as I was hoping, I switched her out for Rockzilla as the Vullaby revealed it had Softboiled.  Well, that's just fantastic.  Because of this development, I'll need to hope I land a poison with Poison Fang.  Although, this thing is a bit cheeky.  It had Water Pulse under it's hat the whole time.  Luckily, Rockzilla lived the hit on 1 HP, but I didn't get the poison from Poison Fang.  I had to bring in Mother, but then the Vullaby gets a crit right away with Drill Peck.  Mother took it like a champion and then sent the bird packing with a Storm Throw.  Of course, it had Static, though.  Last but not least is her ace, a Carnivine.  Even though she was paralyzed, I chose to keep Mother in and see what this thing could do to me.  The Carnivine had Head Charge, and that move hits like a truck, even on Mother.  With some careful healing (and a lot of misses on Carnivine's part), Mother was able to Storm Throw and Fusion Flare the Carnivine and win us our second badge with no deaths...this time.

After that, we get ourselves the Basic Badge and a TM for Storm Throw, because of course the first good TM I get has to be Mother's carry move.  I mean, I'm fine with it.  It's a good TM at long last, but it seems that something is going on outside at the museum, so let's go check it out before we end things off.

jv2ulvi.png

Spr_BW_Plasma_Grunt_M.pngSo you finally showed up, Mallorie.  You refused our master's offer.

Spr_BW_Lenora.pngYou wanted me to do cruel and evil things to people and Pokemon.  Why would I ever accept your offer?

Spr_BW_Plasma_Grunt_M.pngYou are a fool, Mallorie, and we, the Team Plasma Engineers, have to show you not to screw with us.  You too, little girl.  We'll be planning even further to destroy you too.  For the glory of the Engineers!  Enginnnners!

And just like that, with smoke balls...

4E5TzKd.png

Gasp!  They stole the Dragon Skull!  Those monsters!  Looks like we're going to have to go and get it back for Mallorie's sake...and totally not just because I'll get a Moon Stone out of the deal.  Nope, totally not because I get a free Moon Stone.  It's for goodness sake and...ok, maybe I'm just in it for the Moon Stone.  She nearly killed my Geodude and Kangaskhan, after all.  Anyway, next time, we'll be taking a trip into inner Pinwheel Forest to blow up some Engineers and meet up with a certain...someone.

The Survivors

yHCjevE.png

The Fallen

123.png&key=c200131c958f272a186947d44543

Archived