Ecchia's Collection of Off Topic Posts

16 minutes ago, Eros Angel said:

Angel holds Luck's hand and squeezes it affectionately as they walk. She will randomly kiss him as they travel, either on the cheek, forehead, or ear or she will stop him sometimes and savor his lps.

Luck was really enjoying this for him just holding her had was enough to make him happy the kissing part was the cherry on top "Thanks Angel for being so good to me " he stopped and hugged her he lifted her up and stated to spin with her in his arms he then putted her down and gave Angel a kiss 

10 minutes ago, luck588 said:

Luck was really enjoying this for him just holding her had was enough to make him happy the kissing part was the cherry on top "Thanks Angel for being so good to me " he stopped and hugged her he lifted her up and stated to spin with her in his arms he then putted her down and gave Angel a kiss 

Angel loved being lifted and kissed and she giggled in delight, kissing him back. "You're Welcome, you are my type. I love nice, kind men."

8 minutes ago, Eros Angel said:

Angel blushed. She tossed her blonde ponytail back over her shoulder. "Sure Luck!" She replied coyly.

They get to the castle Luck handles all the registering stuff and they take him and Angel to a area where she can try the dresses. Luck sits in a bench in front of the changing booth, since they are adults they are left alone in there

Edited by luck588

2 hours ago, luck588 said:

They get to the castle Luck handles all the registering stuff and they take him and Angel to a area where she can try the dresses. Luck sits in a bench in front of the changing booth, since they are adults they are left alone in there

Angel, unnecessarily, takes off all her clothes and dances gracfully around for fun in front of Luck, giving him a nice view of her small firm breasts and her pink pussy. Then she asks him: 'Which one would you like to see me in first? On a related note, wanna fuck a Disney Princess?" She teased/offered.

1 minute ago, Eros Angel said:

Angel, unnecessarily, takes off all her clothes and dances gracfully around for fun in front of Luck, giving him a nice view of her small firm breasts and her pink pussy. Then she asks him: 'Which one would you like to see me in first? On a related note, wanna fuck a Disney Princess?" She teased/offered.

Luck was all red again he knew there was no point in trying to look away now, when she asked if hi wanted to fuck a Disney Princess his dick started to show interest "Yes, yes, well we can begin with jasmine or if you want me to fuck you now maybe a dress then so Cinderella ?"

6 minutes ago, luck588 said:

Luck was all red again he knew there was no point in trying to look away now, when she asked if hi wanted to fuck a Disney Princess his dick started to show interest "Yes, yes, well we can begin with jasmine or if you want me to fuck you now maybe a dress then so Cinderella ?"

She finds both outfits and looks at Luck smiling. "Ok! Which one tingles your dick more?" She tries them both on, one after the other, giving him a show but letting him decide which one he wants to fuck her in.

4 minutes ago, Eros Angel said:

She finds both outfits and looks at Luck smiling. "Ok! Which one tingles your dick more?" She tries them both on, one after the other, giving him a show but letting him decide which one he wants to fuck her in.

Luck is a bit overwhelmed and making choices are hard for him he thinks that the Cinderella one will have a easier access but she looks great on the jasmine one and her tits are almost out on it after a couple of minutes he answer "Jasmine "

1 minute ago, luck588 said:

Luck is a bit overwhelmed and making choices are hard for him he thinks that the Cinderella one will have a easier access but she looks great on the jasmine one and her tits are almost out on it after a couple of minutes he answer "Jasmine "

She looks quite a bit different then the Disney Princess she dresses up as, what with being a pale skinned, blond, white girl but the top makes her breasts pop nicely and the bottoms are super comfortable.

"Man I think I am just going to wear this the rest of the day!" She says as she finishes putting on the slippers and examining herself in the mirror.

1 minute ago, Eros Angel said:

She looks quite a bit different then the Disney Princess she dresses up as, what with being a pale skinned, blond, white girl but the top makes her breasts pop nicely and the bottoms are super comfortable.

"Man I think I am just going to wear this the rest of the day!" She says as she finishes putting on the slippers and examining herself in the mirror.

"If you want I can buy it for you " He went an hugged her from behind putting his head on her shoulder "You look awesome on it but you would look good in anything "

1 minute ago, luck588 said:

"If you want I can buy it for you " He went an hugged her from behind putting his head on her shoulder "You look awesome on it but you would look good in anything "

"Ok!" She agrees. She turned into him so that they both rested their heads on each others shoulders and hugged him tightly.

"I'm having a wonderful day!" She says.

7 hours ago, JennyDK said:

Why do I still get notifications? This is pretty pointless to be in if I am just sitting on the sidelines.

Because you follow Angel, so you get notified of when she posts, even in threads you don't watch.

Anyways, angel herself said people are free to contribute to the original discussion and ignore the RP. So if you are so bothered you can simply try to stimulate the conversation yourself.