Jump to content
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Mysthero

Would you meet someone from the internet?

Would you meet someone from the web?  

35 members have voted

  1. 1. Would you ever meet someone from the internet for sex?

    • I already do.
      9
    • I have once, dont want to repeat!
      1
    • I want to try it.
      8
    • Maybe? Depends on how long we have been talking.
      16
    • Omg! No, you fucking psycho!
      1


Recommended Posts

Mysthero

So, I dont have the best track record with this sort of activity but I would love to get opinions and share stories about this as I have frequently met people from online.

There are risks to this activity but in my opinion the risks are no higher than meeting someone at a bar so I would love to get yalls opinion on the subject.

I have had some great times meeting people from the internet but I have also had some pretty lousy times too! I figured this could be a fun thread to share opinions and stories about the subject.

I know I dont have to mention it but this is not a hookup thread so if someone here shares your interest please try to refrain from setting a date to meet in the thread! Otherwise @Temaelrin or other admins will unleash their wrath upon my ass and I would very much wish to avoid that. Lol

 

So to start things off! I can tell yall my most embarrassing story of meeting someone online. I was in Houston for a weekend a few years ago and felt kinda lonely so I set out a personal ad to see if anyone would be interested in some fun times. Whether that be lunch, dinner, movie, or just an erotic hookup.

I got a response from a cute asian girl who said that I could come over and we could give each other massages while we talked to break the ice. Seemed like a great idea! I didnt realize how big Houston was so it took me an hour to get to their house. This is always the most nervous part for me, because you never know if someone just sent you a phony address... and this was like at 11 at night so I wanted to be cautious.

She opened the door however and waved me in. I figured already things were off to a good start. I walked inside and it was dark with candles lit and some parlor music playing on the stereo. I offered to give the massage first but she insisted that I undress and lay on the table. I'm kinda used to some small talk before things got started but I complied. The rub down was... I mean it was okay. She said she was a professional masseuse but, I would soon discover that was not the only lie I had been told.

She teased me a little, touching me below the waist to get me hard before having me roll onto my stomach. When I complied she straddled me and I felt something very... very unladylike pressing against my ass cheeks. That's right... I was getting a massage from a cross dresser!  No wonder it was so damn dark in there! I realized I was in trouble and started to get up but he put all his weight on my shoulders to try and hold me still while he started to try and take things further.

Please understand, I'm really open minded to a lot of things but getting raped by a cross dresser was just not my idea of a good time! I rolled us both off the massage table and grabbed my clothes and shoes and ran naked back to my car! So there I was, driving naked and oiled in my car back to my hotel. I called the front desk and asked for a towel because I couldn't get dressed in my condition. When I explained what happened the manager came out with some towels and escorted me back to my room. They asked if I wanted to call the police... looking back I probably should have... but I was mostly confused and just stayed in the hotel for the rest of my weekend... taking a small, much needed break from online meeting.

  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Balthier

A right proper cautionary tale for all to take note of.

 

Sounds like and absolutely horrible experience.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mysthero
4 minutes ago, Balthier said:

A right proper cautionary tale for all to take note of.

 

Sounds like and absolutely horrible experience.

Yeah, but it didnt stop me from trying again. Full disclosure, I'm kinda bi. So it wasnt the fact that he was really a dude that bothered me. It was that he lied about being a girl and also tried to have anal sex with me. Which... I have a medical condition that makes that very dangerous for me so even if I wanted to try it, I really shouldn't because it'll cause lots of bleeding and damage inside me. So... because of those two things, I was ready to bolt.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
IsabellaRose

I met a guy from a chat room years ago. This was on IRC and I was young and stupid. He was the only guy on the channel near me. Everybody talked about sexy stuff on there, so I don't know why I thought he wouldn't just be there for sex. Like I said, young and stupid. We met in a public place, had a couple drinks, his entire look and demeanor made me really uncomfortable. I mean, he looked weird, and acted nervous and jerky and had a weird way of staring at my chest that made me think he wanted to rape me. I was creeped out. I excused myself to head to the ladies room, called my friend, and asked her to save me with an emergency phone call in 5 minutes. I came out of the bathroom and he was waiting RIGHT outside the door. He looked mad and weird. He didn't want to go back to our table, wanted to go to his car, take me to a hotel. I said no, he got angry, I tried to get away from him, he grabbed my arm, and then the bouncer saved me and pulled him off. They kicked him out, but I wanted to go home. So the bouncer called the cops, told the guy, and the guy took off. 

He must have waited or something. He came up to me outside my apartment building as I was walking from the parking lot. I ran inside and locked the door, roommate called the cops, he was gone again. But we saw him a week later, then again and again. He started mailing me weird shit, like girls panties, sex toys, and a used condom. I called the police, eventually went through the whole restraining order thing, ended up moving leaving no forwarding address. It was super creepy and messed up my life for months.

I've never met anyone from online since.

  • Sad 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Adverse

I have, but mostly because I have no regard for my own well being. I've made some good friends and had a good few fucks, some psychos, but those days are behind me.

Tbh not much different from meeting someone any other way lol.

Some of them still send me sexts/nudes and I'm just like why do you still have my number.

Edited by TheSourestPatch
  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mysthero
6 minutes ago, IsabellaRose said:

I've never met anyone from online since.

I'm sorry you went through that. I personally never liked IRC. Most people on there were really rude to me.

I can definitely understand your reservations against meeting people online after such an experience. There are some psychos out there.

I'm glad you are okay and weren't physically harmed. I also appreciate your bravery in sharing such a harrowing story.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Adverse

Yeh, that's why they make clear that this isn't a site for that. Protecc 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mysthero
3 minutes ago, TheSourestPatch said:

I have, but mostly because I have no regard for my own well being. I've made some good friends and had a good few fucks, some psychos, but those days are behind me.

Tbh not much different from meeting someone any other way lol.

Some of them still send me sexts/nudes and I'm just like why do you still have my number.

I kinda share your opinion, I mean, I was nearly raped and I continue trying to meet people online, so I suppose you could say I have no regard for my safety either. But I'm also a military vet, a trained and licensed bodyguard in the state of texas. So maybe I'm just overconfident in my ability to defend myself.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Balthier
1 hour ago, IsabellaRose said:

I met a guy from a chat room years ago. This was on IRC and I was young and stupid. He was the only guy on the channel near me. Everybody talked about sexy stuff on there, so I don't know why I thought he wouldn't just be there for sex. Like I said, young and stupid. We met in a public place, had a couple drinks, his entire look and demeanor made me really uncomfortable. I mean, he looked weird, and acted nervous and jerky and had a weird way of staring at my chest that made me think he wanted to rape me. I was creeped out. I excused myself to head to the ladies room, called my friend, and asked her to save me with an emergency phone call in 5 minutes. I came out of the bathroom and he was waiting RIGHT outside the door. He looked mad and weird. He didn't want to go back to our table, wanted to go to his car, take me to a hotel. I said no, he got angry, I tried to get away from him, he grabbed my arm, and then the bouncer saved me and pulled him off. They kicked him out, but I wanted to go home. So the bouncer called the cops, told the guy, and the guy took off. 

He must have waited or something. He came up to me outside my apartment building as I was walking from the parking lot. I ran inside and locked the door, roommate called the cops, he was gone again. But we saw him a week later, then again and again. He started mailing me weird shit, like girls panties, sex toys, and a used condom. I called the police, eventually went through the whole restraining order thing, ended up moving leaving no forwarding address. It was super creepy and messed up my life for months.

I've never met anyone from online since.

Wow, yeah.  I don't think I would either after an experience like that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
IsabellaRose
2 hours ago, TheSourestPatch said:

Some of them still send me sexts/nudes and I'm just like why do you still have my number.

Time for a new number! 🙂

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
IsabellaRose
2 hours ago, Mysthero said:

I'm sorry you went through that. I personally never liked IRC. Most people on there were really rude to me.

I'm glad you are okay and weren't physically harmed. I also appreciate your bravery in sharing such a harrowing story.

I didn't tell anyone for a really long time. Therapy did wonders for me, though. Of course, my best friend says I did the too quiet to too much oversharing transformation. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mysthero

I'm am over sharer too. But that's because I kept things bottled up too long.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
IsabellaRose
2 hours ago, Mysthero said:

I mean, I was nearly raped and I continue trying to meet people online, so I suppose you could say I have no regard for my safety either. But I'm also a military vet, a trained and licensed bodyguard in the state of texas. So maybe I'm just overconfident in my ability to defend myself.

Yeah, I don't think I'd have ever come out of my apartment again if something like that happened to me. But I'm not anywhere near as self-defense qualified. Then again, I can probably outlast anyone if I'm running away, so I did learn one really valuable skill.

I still have a "meeting new people" phobia kind of thing, but my therapist has me challenging myself on a regular basis. I joined a new RL D&D group last year with 4 total strangers, so there's that. I went out to a bar last weekend with two friends (I still don't do bars by myself) with the intent to talk to a complete stranger and I did, but it was pretty stupid and uneventful and didn't at all feel like an accomplishment. Talking to a guy at the Halloween party last night was probably my best "meeting new people" thing in a while, but he was a "Masked Cowboy Stripper"or something... shirtless with a six pack and pecs that wanted to be my pillow, I could tell. 

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mysthero

Lol! Well, I wish you the absolute best in your future challenges! I hope you find each one rewarding and interesting!

I haven't done DnD in a while... I miss my gnome who was a gambling addict... >.>

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chamomile

I wouldn't have half as many friends as I do if I didn't meet people from the internet. There's a few precautions I always take though. The first is comfort. If I'm not feeling super duper comfortable when someone proposes the idea, it isn't happening. Two, I need a real name, and a photo. This way I can establish what they claim their identity is.

Thirdly, I need an additional photo that includes their face, and a strange request, such as holding up a fork, or placing three fingers on your nose, or holding your favorite mug upside down. This strange request should be relatively easy to replicate and use objects the average household would contain, but not something you could find on Google stock photos. This way it's easy for the person to produce it if they're being truthful, but an impostor (or a man pretending to be a woman) will find extreme difficulty in producing the photo. 

No problems so far.

Edited by Chamomile
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
IsabellaRose

I wasn't that smart back in the day. I'm glad you are!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
~Jin~

Most of the friends I have met from online were just for hanging out and non-lewd stuff, going to cons and amusement parks and such. 

I have only met two friends from online for a hookup of any sort. The first one was pretty brief. We just kinda fooled around, cuddled, and grabbed dinner. The second was a friend visiting me from out of town and we did a bit more (but also super cute touristy stuff too.)

I feel really fortunate that things went well. Hearing horror stories like the ones in this thread have always made me terrified of meeting friends for hookups, not to mention I just tend to get incredibly nervous/shy around new people. I mostly just made sure I knew the people for a good while before meeting up with them for things like that. Of course that doesn't always weed out the creeps or deceptive people, but I think it helps! 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mysthero

So, I wanted to tell a more positive experience.

When I was (non-descript age). I went on Craigslist. Browsing the platonic section. There was a girl in my town and she wanted to chat with someone.

She was deaf, had a weight problem and you could just tell she really needed a confidence boost! I was more than happy to chat with her, we geeked out about things and she threatened to kick my ass at Smash Bros (spoiler alert, she did).

I took her up on the challenge, went to her house where we played for a while and I could tell she was nervous and really self conscious about her need to read my lips when I talked. Not to mention she thought she was ugly which she wasnt.

She was nice, cute, and had a very pretty face. Sure the weight was there but honestly that was never an issue for me. I paid her several compliments and played with her hair a bit and then she asks "Can I kiss you?"

I responded "I could never deny a kiss from a beautiful woman." Yes, yes, one of my best lines. Thank you, I'll be here all week.

Things... escalated quickly from there. After a very pleasant afternoon, I was getting dressed and told her I had to get home. She asked if she would see me again, I said "duh!"

While we never made things official, we saw each other a few more times and chatted frequently. When her high school crush asked her out, I congratulated her and she asked if I was mad we couldn't sleep together anymore. I told her that it was important for her to be happy and I'm glad to be her friend!

And you know what, they got married! I'm not sure she ever told him about me, because I got invited to the wedding. XD

Anyways, it was a sweet thing we had going on and I feel like I was there for her when she really needed comfort. We dont talk as much as we used to but when things got bad she always thanked me for being her friend first and not just someone who slept with her.

  • Like 2
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
~Jin~
2 minutes ago, Mysthero said:

So, I wanted to tell a more positive experience.

When I was (non-descript age). I went on Craigslist. Browsing the platonic section. There was a girl in my town and she wanted to chat with someone.

She was deaf, had a weight problem and you could just tell she really needed a confidence boost! I was more than happy to chat with her, we geeked out about things and she threatened to kick my ass at Smash Bros (spoiler alert, she did).

I took her up on the challenge, went to her house where we played for a while and I could tell she was nervous and really self conscious about her need to read my lips when I talked. Not to mention she thought she was ugly which she wasnt.

She was nice, cute, and had a very pretty face. Sure the weight was there but honestly that was never an issue for me. I paid her several compliments and played with her hair a bit and then she asks "Can I kiss you?"

I responded "I could never deny a kiss from a beautiful woman." Yes, yes, one of my best lines. Thank you, I'll be here all week.

Things... escalated quickly from there. After a very pleasant afternoon, I was getting dressed and told her I had to get home. She asked if she would see me again, I said "duh!"

While we never made things official, we saw each other a few more times and chatted frequently. When her high school crush asked her out, I congratulated her and she asked if I was mad we couldn't sleep together anymore. I told her that it was important for her to be happy and I'm glad to be her friend!

And you know what, they got married! I'm not sure she ever told him about me, because I got invited to the wedding. XD

Anyways, it was a sweet thing we had going on and I feel like I was there for her when she really needed comfort. We dont talk as much as we used to but when things got bad she always thanked me for being her friend first and not just someone who slept with her.

Holy crap this story is so dang cute! Aaaaa! 

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mysthero
5 minutes ago, ~Jin~ said:

Holy crap this story is so dang cute! Aaaaa! 

I got lots of stories. Some cute, some bad, some REALLY HAWT... but also bad Lmao! And some that were kinda... meh?

Someone pointed out to me that I'm a bit of a whore. XD

I used to get around a lot, especially during high school and my time in the Air Force.... these days things have slowed down for me. Primarily because I dont really know what to use anymore XD. Tindr never worked for me so.... not sure where to go next. Lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
~Jin~
2 minutes ago, Mysthero said:

I got lots of stories. Some cute, some bad, some REALLY HAWT... but also bad Lmao! And some that were kinda... meh?

Someone pointed out to me that I'm a bit of a whore. XD

I used to get around a lot, especially during high school and my time in the Air Force.... these days things have slowed down for me. Primarily because I dont really know what to use anymore XD. Tindr never worked for me so.... not sure where to go next. Lol

Nothing wrong with having a bit of fun! It's good to have that release sometimes! Plus, it seems to be an interesting topic of conversation and such (at least to me it is.) ^^

And I hope you find a new method meeting new people though! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mysthero

Well I think it's important that while I have had (mostly) good experiences. That doesnt mean I'm downplaying the bad experiences people have.

I wanted this thread to be open to all the good, bad, and in between.

Are you ashamed of that time you got really lonely so you answered a post to go to an orgy, and then when you got there it was just you and a couple guys and one very embarrassed but kinky girl? Tell it here, whether it was good, bad, or a mix. Sorry... was that oddly specific? *cough* lol

I want this to be a place to celebrate the good and support one another through the bad. ^_^

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
EnchantedNymph

So... I have one particularly weird story. And, it's a bit of a cautionary tale I suppose. Met a guy in one of my old chatroom visiting days and we hit it off pretty well. We exchanged numbers and eventually decided to meet. He lived about three hours away and had decided he'd make the drive. At the time I was a young single mom so I made sure to plan it on a weekend where my son was at his father's. 

Well anyways, guy comes over. We put on a movie and it was a little awkward at first but soon things took a turn and we ended up hooking up. He came back over two more times over the span of four months. Well fast forward to the last time. He gets in his car and leaves and I get this text from an unknown number asking me who I was. Confused I called the number asking all sorts of questions. Turns out the dude was married, with kids.

Wasn't the first time the guy had done something like this but his wife was blaming me. And of course I felt really bad. But at the same time I had no clue, how could I have? Dude never wore a ring, never acted suspiciously at all as far as I could tell. Well over the next couple days I kept getting harassing calls/texts from his wife. I finally got tired of it and straight up told her everything. Told her she needed to work shit out with her husband and that they weren't really a happy family if he kept running around in her like he did. Told her to fix her life and leave mine alone and that I wouldn't contact the dude again because I wasn't that type if girl. I did apologize because I still felt bad. Changed my number and stopped visiting that one site because the dude kept trying to "explain" to me. Like no, bro. 

I did a few more random online meets with strangers and they were alright. A couple were men. And one ended up being a friends with benefits situation that I will never regret because he helped me grow in ways I didn't think I could. So... I guess it all boils down to meeting people online really is a double edged sword.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Whoreo

Would I meet someone from the internet? sure. done it before, technically do it all the time in my RL job. I speak to people within the company online and then later meet them when they fly over to the UK and come into the UK Office. so yes.

Would I meet someone from the internet for sex? absolutely fucking not. I might not be the brightest bulb in the shed but I'm not a fucking idiot. last time I met a guy online for sex he turned out to be a "Gift Giver" or something to that effect. after doing a little googling.......there was really only one reaction:

scared homer simpson GIF

I don't want anyone to poz my neghole, thx. besides I'm quite happy with Jordi.

Would I meet someone (whom I've never met before) from EcchiDreams? er. that's a hard pass. no. people here are generally extremely essent...weir....autistic.........granted most are friendly, very friendly. perhaps a little too friendly. but...... there are a lot of weebs here and I don't want people gettin all up in my face with their "desu~~~~", "uwu" and "kawaiiiiiiiiiii" bullshit. Nuh-uh. no sir. no thank you. nope.

have I had positive experiences? sure. am I going to share? nope.

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GM Angel

Well I have met a couple of people from the internet and they all went well and my sister met her husband on Final Fantasy 11 of all things.

Probably the most odd of the meetings was way back in the day I met a hot, 6ft blonde with a models body and giant breasts on the internet, at least, that's what she told me. You can probably see where this is going. After months of chatting she wanted to meet me and she lived surprisingly close so I agreed.

I go to the restaurant to meet her where a tall man who weighted prolly 300-400 pounds identified himself as the the internet beauty I had been chatting with in an embarrassed and self conscious way.  I was surprised but I figured if that beauty was who he wanted to be okey dokey. I'm not a sexual elitist and I understood he was just trying to make a connection, so whatever.

We ate and talked and after awhile he overcame his embarrassment and came out of his shell a bit. He invited me over to his apartment and we watched movies all day and made comments on them mystery science theater 3000 style, it was really fun.

At dinner time he made his own recipe of mac and cheese which I swear to god was one of the best things I ever tasted.  Turns out he is an amazing cook.

At the end of the night it occurred to me that other than his physicality he was exactly whom I had come to like over the preceding months.

I offered him a blowjob and he agreed but the night had such an undercurrent of sexual energy that before I could ask him for a condom I touched his arm and that was that.

Though we never got sexual after that we became close friends for many years, even after I moved away. Unfortunately I lost his friendship some years later when he started following this small time religious figure whom I felt was using him and exploiting him. The leader of this group did not like that and basically poisoned his mind against me saying if I was his true friend I would support him in this endeavor. My friend went from being a pretty decent independent thinker to just spouting this guy's opinions as if they were his own.

I don't judge him for it as he was always just looking for a place to belong but I did cry  some very frustrated tears when I lost his friendship.

  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 Dreamers

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.