Greets!

Hello everyone, thought I might peek into the site as I have heard of it before, and noticed it in my internet wanderings. i suppose I can offer a bit about myself!

I have been writing for more then a decade and dabbled in most mediums be they original fiction, fan-fiction, and of course role playing. I write with single partners or groups and see plenty of fun and opportunity in both venues, though sometimes I do prefer one over the other. I think most of my solo work would be set in the category of horror romance, as I quite like darker themes. As far as role play goes I have written from just about every perspective one might though there are a few things I prefer or consider my norms.

Additionally I quite enjoy character creation, and tend to get very elaborate and detailed...especially when my partner(s) ideas/interest match my own.

Hopefully there is as much fun to be had here as there seems to be! I'll be getting to work on my profile and the like! Hope to see some, if not all of you in RP soon.

• Community Administrator

Hello and welcome to EcchiDreams! It's nice to see you here! I hope you find yourself diving into the roleplay section :3 If you do decide to, don't forget to check the Roleplay Guide for the rules and the character ID template. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to tell me!

• Senior Staff

Welcome to EcchiDreams, Vicious. I'm sure you'll find something you like here, since we have at least a little bit of almost everything.

If you're a writer, the Creative Corner may appeal to you, since we have a writing section here: http://www.ecchidreams.com/forum/50-creative-writings/

I'll look forward to reading some of your work. And I assure you, there's plenty of fun to be had.

Sweet Dreams~

[Achievement Unlocked: Up to date with Welcome Threads.]

Edited by SMFoxy