The Snack Bar

Cherry's constant shifting and moaning in his lap is driving Brian wild, and he can't help but grind back into the smaller man's ass, settling into a comfortable rhythm. His right hand continues to massage Cherry's cock through his shorts, more aggressively now than before. With his left hand, Brian starts to pick at the lower edge of Cherry's spandex top; slowly, he begins to work it up, first one side, then the other, gradually exposing more of his skin to the air. Just as the boy's nipples are freed, Brian stops. Then, his fingertips start to trail down Cherry's chest, down the faint ridge between his abs, down to the button of his shorts, which quickly falls undone, followed by the zipper in a single deft stroke. He wraps his hand fully around Cherry's swollen member but doesn't move it. "Now, Cherry," Brian says with a new hint of command in his voice. "Tell me what you want."

StaffToffee: "Wow! You really are enjoying this. You so~ wet. And I've barely even gotten started. Such a naughty princess..." Lipstick spotted Yukki's body everywhere Toffee had kissed her. The black lights in the bar had come on automatically and was making the Mark's glow blue neon color. Her lips glowed the same color, in fact, the rest of the bar staff was wearing similar lipstick on there lips. Toffee looked down at Yukki, admiring her handy work for a moment. "I sure have been busy. But let's keep going further." Then Toffee's finger slipped inside of Yukki's panties and started to rub her bare pussy, her finger into the soaking wetness.

Yukki looked up at Toffee her lips glowing in the light. She looked at her body seeing the marks all over her, she liked having them mark her body. A moan then escaped her lips as she felt Toffee’s finger enter her panties and start to rub her bare pussy. “T-Toffee...that feels so good...m-more... I want to feel more please....” at this rate, the alcohol had fully taken over Yukki’s body and mind.

• Love 1

StaffCherry: "Nghhhh!!" His head tilts back as Brian grips his cock and for a moment his whole body stiffens and then slowly start to relax again. "I-I want..." his cock twitches in Brian's grasp. He wanted Brian to stroke it so badly. He stared down skackjaw, seeing how stiff his cock was with Brian's fingers wrapped around. His hips couldn't help but buck every so often, and his legs trembled. "I want..." He panted heavily, the pleasure he was in making it hard to focus on what he was trying to say. "I want y-you to-Ahhhh...you to play with me...make me yours...teach me a look lesson and make me beg more!"

@Peculiarity

Edited by Lollipop

Brian smiles and gives Cherry a kiss on the cheek. "Good boy." Slowly, gently, he begins to stroke Cherry's cock, taking the time to go all the way down and all the way back up with each pump. "You're so hard for me, Cherry; I'm flattered. Mmm, the things you must want me to do to you... Tell me alllll about them, then, every lewd thought and lustful fantasy." Brian brings his other hand down to caress Cherry's balls. He touches them softly with his fingertips, feeling every detail of them. He continues to jerk Cherry off for a minute, then abruptly takes his hands away. "You see that bottle of aphrodisiacs on the bar? I want you to go take one. Go ahead, Cherry."

StaffCherry: He moaned loudly as Brian stroked his dick from base to tip. Precum began oozed from the tip. When commanded to tell Brian all the dirty thoughts he was having, his mind went blank. All he could think about was the hand he was watching stroke hard cock ever so agonizingly slowly. He felt as though he was about to cum. Finaly his mind was able to focus on the thought of being spanked while riding Brian's cock, but then his hand stopped which was met with an immediate frustrated whine from Cherry. He listen as  Brian asked him to take one of the pills. The pills were designed to heighten Sensitivity, increase stamina, and keep the body hydrated/ increase and maintain fluid production. Anyone who took one could go for hours with out stopping even they had already cum multiple times. Cherry reached over and picked up the case and took out one of the pills. He the took and swallowed it. Now he just had to wait for the effects to start to kick in. "I did it. Now touch me again! I was so close before!" 

@Peculiarity

Edited by Lollipop

StaffToffee: She giggled more enjoying Yukki's begging. She plunged her fingers deeper into Yukki's soaking pussy, hooking her fingers a bit to rub against her most sensitive spot. Her lips went back to lining her body with more kisses. She felt like she was making art. The whole while, enjoying Yukki's body trembling at her touch.

@AirAllie14

Yukki moaned louder as she felt Yukki’s fingers go deeper inside of her and rub her sensitive spots. It made her body twitch and tremble. She moaned Toffee’s name while she continued to feel pleasure. She loved all of it, it felt so good. All she wanted was to feel more and more and never stop.

• Love 1

Laughing, though not unkindly, Brian does just that. His hand jerks Cherry's rock-hard cock faster than before, not seeing any reason to hold back. "How's that? Does it feel good for you?" Brian kisses the base of Cherry's neck one more time, but this is different: instead of soft and gentle, this is rough, uncompromising, raw. Brian is done playing; he's taking what he wants, now. Suddenly, he lifts Cherry bodily and sits him on the table, facing Brian. "There's just one rule: you don't get to touch me until you start to cum. Remember that." With that he takes Cherry's dick into his mouth, sucking up and down his shaft and making sure to look him in the eyes.

Zeddicus smiles sweetly at Ginger, softly giving her a kiss before he snaps his fingers, releasing the binding spell he put on the front of his robe so the moment he does his cock springs to life, rising up between her thighs as it pokes up out of his robe, free for her to see and feel now that he feels it is time to step this up a notch. “Mmmm how much more you want my sweet little busty beauty? I have to stay the way I feel about you right now is quiet electrifying.” Zedd points to the sky and he said one word. “Ginger.” A small orb of compressed energy floats up to the sky.. then it explodes across the sky into a thousand bolts of lightning all linking together to form an image of Ginger for a few seconds before each of those bolts shatters into a thousand sparkles to rain down harmlessly. 

StaffCherry: As soon as Brian started sucking, Cherry had almost disobeyed him. His back arched, his toes curled, and he had to fight the urge to grab onto Brian's head. "Ah ah ahhhhh!!" His instead grip the edge of the table and started down, moaning and panting, Brian's gaze driving watching his reactions. "Y-yes! Watch my slutty face while you devour me!" He loved being Brian's plaything, and being used to satisfy his desires. He wanted to please him more and more, as he tried hard to hold off from cumming. Though the Aphrodisiac was starting to make that very difficult.  Its effects were setting in and now even the air on his bare skin was starting to make tremble, his nipples getting hard. His cock twitching more and more.

@Peculiarity

Edited by Lollipop

StaffGinger: She stares up at the display in aw, her body still spasming from the series of orgasms she just had. Despite having climaxed so much already, her body was still hot and needed more. Her lightly the throbbing cock poking up between her thigh and she bites her lip as she stares at it. "M-more...lets do more..."

@Kerzin Kalamond

Edited by Lollipop

@Lollipop
“May the sky bless the child tonight to know your embrace.” Zeddicus’ hand comes up under Gingers chin to bring her head up as he plants a big kiss on her lips. A wave of magic tingles throughout her body as she suddenly becomes weightless but he uses a different spell on himself as he shoots up into the air while holding her in his arms and still in the same seated position. “I must ask you something first my sweet little Ginger, I can take you to the heavens sexually, emotionally, and physically... so I ask, how high do you want to go?“ his eye shine as his smile lights up his face.. he really wants to do something he doubt she as ever done before. Intimacy amongst the clouds. 

StaffGinger: She moans out as he kisses her, then her eyes widen as she starts to float. She clutches onto him tightly. "H-how high?" She had never flown even while not having sex, so she wasn't sure exactly how to respond. Her body was still yearning for more, so she wanted desperately to continue. "We can do what ever you want."

@Kerzin Kalamond

Edited by Lollipop

Yukki shivers as she feels Toffee’s wet tongue lick her pussy. She then starts to moan louder as she feels her tongue playing with her clit. Her body twitches and she grabs into the side of the bar tightly. “Yes Toffee!! That feel so...so good! I love how you use my body...” Yukki moans out and again starts moaning out Toffee’s name for her.

• Love 1

On 03/02/2020 at 17:14, Lollipop said:

StaffCherry: As soon as Brian started sucking, Cherry had almost disobeyed him. His back arched, his toes curled, and he had to fight the urge to grab onto Brian's head. "Ah ah ahhhhh!!" His instead grip the edge of the table and started down, moaning and panting, Brian's gaze driving watching his reactions. "Y-yes! Watch my slutty face while you devour me!" He loved being Brian's plaything, and being used to satisfy his desires. He wanted to please him more and more, as he tried hard to hold off from cumming. Though the Aphrodisiac was starting to make that very difficult.  Its effects were setting in and now even the air on his bare skin was starting to make tremble, his nipples getting hard. His cock twitching more and more.

@Peculiarity

For his part, Brian merely smiles around Cherry's dick as he bobs his head up and down. He brings his hands up to cup the smaller man's cute ass, both to enjoy groping it and to give himself better leverage for the inevitable conclusion to this interlude. Brian brings his tongue in to play as well; he caresses the sides of Cherry's shaft when it enters his mouth, and he trails it along the bottom when it exits. He keeps his pace steady and consistent until he feels Cherry begin to twitch in his mouth. Brian slides his mouth almost all the way off Cherry's cock, leaving just the head inside, then takes a deep breath and plunges the entire length into his throat. He grabs Cherry's ass tightly with one hand to help hold himself down and, with his other hand, takes one of Cherry's hands and puts it on the back of his head, giving a saucy wink.

Max arrived at the snack bar looking at the activity currently happening around the area.  A smirk on his lips as he noticed Yukki a beautiful elven princess.  He paused as he looked at her trying to tear his eyes away from her.  Walking to the bar to get something to eat and drink finally.

Val awoke from his short alcohol assisted nap in the corner and looked around.  The girl with the black pointed hat was gone... So was BJ. Intersting, he thought. He looked to Brian and Cherry, then Zed and Ginger, finally over to Yukki and Toffee. "Now this is my kind of party."

Watching Toffee licking Yukki, taking her on the bar, while Yukki called Toffee's name was especially arousing. Yukki's body looked amazing, she really seemed to be enjoying herself. Val could feel his Oni cock getting hard. 

And then he saw her, a thin, pale and beautiful girl with long platinum hair and heavy black eyeliner. She was looking at Toffee and Yukki and then over at him. He locked eyes with her for a long moment, getting lost in her exotic eyes. The Oni lust was raising in Val fiercely, but still he felt at peace somehow looking at Cinnamon. Looking directly at her he said, "Can you understand me?"  Val motioned for Cinnamon to come over to him, "Come here please girl."

Val poured 2 cups of his favorite saké and waited patiently.

@Lollipop

Edited by Balthier

StaffCinnamon: She hesitated, then walked down to where Val was sitting. She looked down at her feet, and then back up to him. Her expression was calm, with a slight blush spread across her face. Her eyes stayed locked onto  him, watching his expression closely as she brushed some of her hair out of her face. But she didn't say anything. She just stared at him, waiting.

@Balthier

Looking straight at Cinnamon, speaking very clearly, "Cinnamon?  Was that your name? Are you reading my lips? I want to tell you, that you are very beautiful. I would be honored to have your company for a while if you would sit with me?" Val gestures for her to sit next to him, and offers her a glass of saké with a smile. "I have been sealed away for hundreds of years, and I am desperate for company. Though I crave yours above all others. Please join me good lady?" Val couldn't take his eyes off her face.  He was super attracted to her.

@Lollipop

Edited by Balthier

Max smirked as he watched the people enjoying themselves seeing the staff busy he headed out again still exploring the lovely resort trying to find a spot for himself.  Looking at his map he hummed to himself as he left the snack bar and headed off, to an underground place to see if he could have some fun.

Max left The Snack Bar and headed to the The Discipline Chamber.

StaffToffee: She continues lick Yukki's dripping pussy. Her tongue reaches deeper inside the squirming princess. "That's it Princess, cum for me." She let's go of one of Yukki's thighs, and slips two fingers into Yukki's soaking wet pussy; working her fingers in and out of her while licking and sucking on her clit even more. 

StaffCherry: His hands grip onto Brian's head. His thigh press tightly against Brian's head, his ankles crossing around behind him as If he was trying to make sure Brian didn't pull away. He lays back on the table, his back arching off of the surface as his cock spasms uncontrollably in Brian's warm, tight throat. He moans out loudly as a wave of pleasure he can't control rises up in his body and his cock gushes into Brian's throat. "Fuck! Fuck! I'm cumming so hard!"

As Yukki felt Toffee’s tongue go in deep inside of her and then start to lick her clit. She felt her fingers go in and start to move in and out, it was getting to be too much for her. Her body squirmed more and more as she felt herself building more and more to her limit, until finally, she let it all out. “T-Toffee!” She moaned the girl’s name loudly, “I’m c-cumming!” With that her back arched back and her body twitched as she orgasmed all over the girl’s fingers and her mouth.

• Love 1