The Snack Bar

@AirAllie14

StaffBJ: When she Brings back Yukki's food, her face lights up when Yukki asked for a job. "That would be amazing! I mean Usually Lollipop handles hiring people, but I'm sure he would love having you on staff! No! I'm Positive! Your hired!" She was giddy. "You go ahead and eat. When your done, come grab me when you wanna start."

It was true. Yukki did feel really tense and stressed about everything that had happened to her today. She liked feeling Val massage it, it made her feel really relaxed. “T-thank you....” she looked at the glass of saké I front of her and picked it up deciding to taste it after all. She picked it up and took a sip of it. The taste was strange to her since this was her first experience with alcohol, but it also tasted good, so good that she fished her glass. “Thanks Val...I needed that.”

Edited by AirAllie14
  • Love 1

"There you go!  That's the spirit Yukki! I have a whole jug if you feel in the mood for more." Val continued to massage half way down her back, "You're starting to relax, I can feel it. How does this feel is that all right?" In truth the person to person contact felt good to Val as well, after being sealed away for 700 years. He was eating up all the socializing for a change, and on the plus side he thought all the girls were very hot.

Normal Val would probably stop there but with 3 drinks on board now, he kept inching lower, " If it gets too much, say the word." Val continued on to her lower back, looking at her petite waist. He could smell her hair now, it was so nice.

"Is there anything else you need to make this evening better princess?"

Edited by Balthier

Yukki kept relaxing as she felt his hands going lower. She was starting to feel a bit uncomfortable but not yet. She washed the thoughts away, she would be good as long as he didn’t do anything too extreme. ”N-no...it’s fine, I’m enjoying this, just keep doing what your doing...”

• Love 1

Val kept going until he got as low as her tail bone, he figured that was probably good enough. From there he worked to the side of her hips and half way up her flanks before going back to her back. She felt a lot looser in her back muscles, that was probably good for now, he didn't want to over do it, "How is that?  Did you want any more or would you like anything else? You seemed down earlier, why was that?"

Edited by Balthier

Yukki opened her eyes and turned back to Val and smiled, “thank you so much! That’s exactly what I needed. That was good for now, I really enjoyed it. Anyways, I should probably go help the girls now.” She gets up and looks at him, “I would love another massage anytime,” she says walking away.

She finds Bj and says, “alright, I’m ready to start.”

• Love 1

SaffBJ: "Awesome!" She takes Yukki's hand and leads her to behind the bar. "Your a life saver by the way! Bad enough I was late, but I heard Sweetie isn't coming in. I'm guessing Lolli was being a bit needy last night and may have gone over board." She starts to chuckle BJ is as boyish as the rest of the bar girls aside from Cinnamon who is reserved and quiet. She is also the tallest of all the bar girls.

"So anyway, Jawbreaker but everyone calls me BJ. I know its should be JB but everyone calls me BJ cause it makes them think...well it's funny. So what's ya name? I heard that guy call you princess. I feel weird making a princess do bar work." She starts to chuckle again. BJ could talk a mile a minute, and was very sociable which sometimes made her seem intimidating, but she was really nice and sincere. 

StaffBJ: "Well Yukki, you can help serve food and Drinks. It'll be nice have someone who works here who has some class. As you can tell, the rest of us ain't exactly much for manners." She looks over what Yukki is wearing. "What you got on is fine, we ain't got no dress code or nothing here. But if you wanna change into something else so your clothes don't get dirty, we keep spare tank tops and shorts in the back."

“Alright, sounds great!” She says and then looks down at her clothes, “hm, maybe I should change, I’ve had this dress on since this morning and I don’t think it’ll be so comfortable serving. Ok I’ll be right back,” she said going to the back room. 

She soon cane back out wearing a white tank top and black shorts, (not what I’m used to wearing, but it’ll work...) she thought. “Ok is there anything you want me to take to anyone?” She asked Bj.

• Love 1

Val eyed Yukki in the white tank top for a long moment. Damn she looked good. Best not to interfere with her training, he thought. He still couldn't help but wonder why she seemed so down earlier. A topic for another time perhaps.

Val sat down back next to Yuumi, "I intend to enjoy this place while I can. Experience What it has to offer.  Who do you think... Excuse me, what do you think you'll do?  You seem like a strategic thinker, unless I missed my geuss."

12 hours ago, Lollipop said:

StaffGinger: "Will do! So is that all or did you want something else? I'll get you what ever you like!"

(Just a quick lunch break post, won't be replying again till this evening.)

"Nah, that'll do for now. I'll definitely be coming around here pretty often, though. I'm curious to see these events in person." He punctuates this statement with perhaps the least subtle wink of all time.

Edited by Peculiarity

staffBJ: "Well Yukki, since we have you now, we can actually start one one our events. Its well past time. I don't think doing the Cattle Run with out Sweetie would be good. He's our best Cow. And I think Make Em Squeal might be a bit much for you to witness on your first day. So body shots it is!"

StaffGinger: "Okay Everyone! It's time to start an Event!" Ginger jumps up on the Bar. "Tonight we're doing body shots of our house special alcohol called Sweet Dreams! Here is how it goes. We chose one of our staff everyone gets to take turns taking shots off of them. The more rounds you go, the more ways you can drink shots off of her! Who wants to take part?"

StaffBJ: "Yukki, we'll have you pouring the drinks unless you wanna be the one getting drinks poured on her. Don't wanna overwhelm ya on your first day and all."

@Elena Ichinomiya

”For get it Magnolia, I was out of line to ask so just for now let’s just enjoy the party and savor the time we have here.” Zeddicus said before turning in his chair again feeling famished as his stomach growls. He hopes she doesn’t take his actions and comments in a poor light. 

@Lollipop

”Shots do sound inviting, but not on an empty stomach.” His eyes look longing at the sandwich sitting there out of reach. But until he can get it he conjures a slice of bread to eat, which is about the most he can do with solid based foods. 

StaffToffee: She looks over and sees Cinnamon was just standing there with the sandwich in front of her. It was Expertly made, but she hadn't Given it to Zeddicus yet. "Ahh! I'm so sorry sir! She takes the plate from Cinnamon and slides it over to him. "Here you go! Sorry about that, I must have gotten distracted with the event." She turns and looks at Cinnamon. "You can go ahead back to the kitchen Cinn, we should be fine out here now." Cinnamon nods and heads back to the kitchen.

StaffJB: "I hope this excitement isn't too much for ya. All you'll have to do is pour the drinks Yukki."

StaffGinger: "Okay! Looks like we got some takers! All taking part please come on up to the bar. I'll tell y'all the rules of the game!" She waits for everyone to gather and then Explains. "Okay! So  a girl is gonna be picked and she will be what we call our Shot Glass Cutie! We'll start with the typical pose. Our Shot Glass will lay on her back  we will sprinkle some salt on her tummy and put a lime in her mouth. You will lick the salt, Take a shot of Sweet Dreams, and then take the Lime from her mouth!"

StaffBJ: "The more you drink, the options we will give you to lick the salt off of her! But be careful! Sweet Dream may go down and taste like juice, but before you know it you'll be passed out the bar if you can't hold your liquor. And if you can't drink anymore, then your out. Also you are not allowed to use your hands. But maybe if you stay in long enough, we might just forget that rule. So who is ready!?"

StaffToffee: "Woah, there Yukki. I don't mind if you wanna have a drink, but maybe you should have something that isn't so strong. Your new to drinking and this stuff can put veterans under the table. Just keep that in mind before you give this a taste. After all we need you standing so you can pour."