Can you mix business with pleasure?

tonyb88

Bronx Steel was at the distillery his alcohol/liquor brand/business was at; he was experimenting with fruit he had shipped from his parents property. He wanted to see what fruits would make a good alcohol/liquor. "This is tedious work, but I enjoy it. It'd help if I had a partner though." he thought to himself "I hope someone answers my ad." He placed an ad that he was looking for a partner; the ad stated: "Needing a source of income, or a better one? Do you enjoy alcohol/liquor? If the answer is yes to both questions. Come on down to your local distillery."

A woman dressed in an all black attire of a camisole top, long tight jeans and flats entered through the front door of the distillery. She wore a tired expression as she entered the building perusing her surroundings before focusing her attention at the man who stood before her. "Hello, good day. I'm Shiori Amari, I've seen your ad and I would like to work here."

He looked up at her. "Hi; I'm Bronx Steel. I'm glad you want to work here; what do you know about alcohol and liquor?", he asked her like he was giving her a job interview. He had learned from family, a favorite real tv show, and doing research on the internet.

Shiori was caught a little off guard by Mr. Steel's question, but regained her composure after a few seconds of thought. She replied, "Um.. well other than it affecting your liver and blood pressure..." She interjects with a light chuckle then turns gives a serous reply "Alcohol turns down the volume on my thoughts. It brings memories of good times past, and I let myself dwell in them rather than think. And in that moment I am here and not, existing in two perfect moments. Somehow it steadies me, gives me the resolve to go on."

Bronx smiled and laughed a little. "That's the effects of drinking alcohol/liquor; I was looking for about itself. Let me tell you what I know. It began with the ancient alcohol called mead, next wine, followed by beer, vodka, whiskey, tequila, gin, ending with rum. Ingredients for it like sugar cane started slavery, and we traded it in history. We still do. I'll have to teach you about what alcohols and liquors I would like this distillery to sell of my brand."

The history of alcohol, this was an entirely new topic to Shiori so she sat there completely enthralled by the contents of the conversation learning about things she never knew before. "Thank you for taking the time to teach me about the history revolving around alcohol. This topic is new to me so I learned alot." Shiori gave a kind smile in return trying her best to appear calm and cool to hide her nervousness. "I'm also interested to know what kind of alcohol you sell here because the previous conversation piqued my interest."

• Like 1

Shiori gave her heartfelt smile when she heard the good news. With her excitement expressed on her face she replied "Right thank you so much for this chance you're giving me, you won't regret it."

Bronx smiled back at her. "Shiori, you're most welcome; I'd like to make at least a few of the ancient types of alcohol along with a few of the newer types that has been invented. I want to prevent each type new and ancient ones from disappearing completely from history."

Shiori looked down for a moment "I see, so as to test it before large scale production." She began to fidget restlessly before she asked the question, "So what do you need me to do while I work as your partner here?"

Bronx sweetly lifted her head by her chin. "Right, you can help by hunting recipes for each type of alcohol and liquor I want to make, and we'll keep the best ones and give the ones that tastes good but doesn't seem popular to folks who want to have it regardless."

'...He's close' was what Shiori thought as Bronx raised her chin, she blushed a little being so close to someone of such masculine features. "Right I'll do my best..." She said this in a hyped manner in an attempt to hide her embarrassment.

Shiori began her research analysing in depth about what possibly combinations she could add to the recipe. "Hmm.. Lime Mojito, maybe peach with Bellini and strawberry daiquiri." The recipes were simple and mostly involved adding one or two fruits to the alcohol. When she finished writing the steps she reported back to Steele's office. "Mr. Steele, I've got some recipes that I hope will be of at least some flavour when we taste test them at the still.

Bronx nodded to her as he looked at her. "Alright, let's order the ingredients for those recipes, then we'll go with the process of actually making them. Shiori, I'm proud of you."

"Thank you." Shiori was elated at his compliments maybe she had found her forte. 

It was an assorted bundle of fruits and bottles of diluted alcohol. These made up the majority and now it was time to test them on still. 

"Your welcome" Bronx smiled at her; once they had the supplies, he led her to where he kept his small still. "Now we have to infuse my alcohol with the fruit; we'll monitor it, so it doesn't taste vinegary before we run it through the still."

• 2 weeks later...

Shiori felt relieved that everything was turning out alright up until now but still felt a little nervous about the outcome. 'What if it doesn't taste good?' or 'Will it sell?' these were the thoughts running through her mind as she waited anxiously. While trying her best to hide her true feelings she asked him "Understood, but how long will this process take?."

Bronx calmly looked at her; he had built this brand from scratch and hard work along with studying a favorite real tv series called Moonshiners. "It'll be best to give 4 hours for the fruit to infuse, if the mash doesn't taste strong enough, we let it ferment for as long as it needs to."

Bronx's calm reply settled Shiori a little but she was still nervous for the outcome. 4 hours was needed before it was complete but to her it felt like a lifetime so during this time she decided to do extra work knowing it would calm her more if she kept her mond busy. She began writing, possible recipes or maybe tastes she'd be interested in researching.

Bronx went to his collection of alcohol/liquor he had created himself; in his hard work, he had developed a rapid-aged whiskey by using wood chips and cubes to give it an aged flavor. He got a bottle of it and went to Shiori. He was going to help her relax and calm down.

Shiori was having troubles thinking of ideas that would be able to assist Bronx whenb the person who was just on her mind entered her office.

"Ah Mr. Steele what brought you here?"

He held a strange bottle in his hands which was most likely alcohol but her interest was still piqued at what he was going to use it for.

Bronx smiled at her; he set the bottle down as he looked at her. "I can tell that you're having difficulty when it comes to ideas. What I'm here for is to help you relax. I found out that drinking and sometimes being with someone of the opposite gender helps get the creativity flowing."

• Recently Browsing   0 Dreamers

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• PumpkinPatch
      By PumpkinPatch
      Hello there, Pumpkin’s the name. Joined a while ago, finally got around to making a post of my own. I’m really in the mood for a quick, casual smut-centered rp, as the title suggests. I don’t have too many rules, so I’ll go ahead and list them off.

- I don’t care about your irl gender. Just be respectful.
      - I’m not strict with post length. Give me at least a paragraph and decent grammar, that’s all I ask for.
      - Third person writing only.
      - My only kink limits are: gore, vore, heavy inflation, severely underage characters (below 16), furries, bathroom kinks, bodily odor, feet or anything with normal everyday animals. That’s about it. If you’re unsure if I might be interested in something, just ask.
      - I don’t care what gender pairing we write, but I would prefer to write the female in m/f. I can write both submissive and dominant characters.
      Pairings: 
      Twin A // Twin B
      Sibling A // Sibling B
      Parent // Child
      Cousin // Cousin
      Human // Monster
      Food Delivery Driver // Customer
      Adventurer // Monster
      Royalty // Bandit
      King // Consort
      Doctor // Patient
      Friend // Best Friend’s Relative
      Alien // Human
      Sacrifice // Demon
      That’s about it for now. If you have an idea you want to share, send me a message and let’s work something out.
    • plumjara
      By plumjara
      Hello all! You can call me plum or jara! 
      I’m a new to the whole ~erotic~ or smut rp scene but definitely not new to rping! I really like the more taboo or forbidden romance kinda rp’s but I’m open to other plots/pairings that don’t revolve around that : ) I also really love angsty and dramatic rps because why not! I would also like to incorporate smut into all of these(duh)! I honestly really like a healthy balance between smut and romance and get bored with solely smut focused rps. It would have to be a REALLY good one for me to be down for a just smut rp. I really like romance WITH the smut.

I only do mxf pairings and I only play the female too!

I have some ideas but I’m definitely open to anything you want to bring up. Honestly, it’s very important that my partner loves ooc and loves to plot and give their ideas as well! The rp doesn’t have to be smut centered but I’m open to that for sure! I really only do romance rp’s so nothing fantastical for me sorry! I also prefer longer replies and a more long term rp too! I don’t have many rules tbh but if anything comes up I’ll always communicate that with you! 

Ideas:
      Lady and Maid - MC has just inherited her grandfather's wealth and with it, a male maid (if you're willing to play multiple male characters, even better hehe). Whole idea is a dom x sub pairing. Open to being dom or sub!
      teacher's pet, A classic teacher x student plot that I'm reallycraving. Open to anything rlly! I’d honestly prefer to be the female student though : ) Maybe YC has always had a thing for MC and one day she notices how her grades are slipping and she ask for some good ole extra credit and he’s like well...

- summer love, Muse A has always had a crush on Muse B (MC) but never had the courage to confess his feelings. During the summer, Muse B runs away from her strict home and Muse A offers her to live with himself and his older brother. The perfect chance to really get to know her, right? Well. When his older brother takes a liking to her, things get complicated. Jealousies erupt and the competition is on

- five seconds of summer {youngblood}- . I absolutely LOVE 5SOS and the concept of this song lmao. So this could also be a kinda toxic relationship/bad boy idea? Muse A is this bad boy who is in love with Muse Bbut he messes up and gets in trouble, lands in prison for a few years, and when he comes out Muse B is about to get married to someone else? He obviously still loves her and wants to get her back! 
      - “Can we share?” This plot has your characters sister, try to set up you (the bestfriend) with me (the other bestfriend) . However, as she soon finds out that her best friend and her brother (your character) actually both want her, what will happen when they team up to take her and make her theirs? (You’d have to double up on characters for this!)
      - “Older brother” This plot has your character , the older brother of my characters husband going through a nasty divorce and forced to leave his career as a professional cage fighter (career is up for discussion lol) from all the media of the divorce, what happens when he soon finds himself quite bored of being in the house with him and his sister in law from his brother constantly on work trips and such. What happens when he decided that he should make a move on her?
      - “Your mom is hot” This plot has your character, the bestfriend of my characters son, staying at his best friends house for spring break. What happens when the bestfriend has a thing for the mom that’s so graciously letting him stay at her house? He knows she wants I’m but she may need a little push to get what he wants ...
      - "Blood lovers" Alright so this is a good ol vampire x human pairing! I don't have much of a plot for this, except for the fact that I like the idea of the whole sucking blood and biting turn into a sexual thing and YC (the vampire) being forceful and almost blinded by the blood/sex but maybe more soft spoken and gentle outside of the craving he gets it??? idk but i'm craving this!!

These are the only ideas I have rn but I’m open to some more stuff like this! Please PM me!!! I can’t wait to do one of these hehe. Ecchitext and if u want we can rp somewhere else too!
    • Busterbugs
      By Busterbugs
      I’m looking for a lady to join me in a Science Fiction  Adventure role play, where I play as the crew of the ship BloodStar, a group of aliens that roam the universe doing risky jobs for high rewards, pirating and mercenary work. The story will start when one day they are hired by someone to find one one of their lost ships. When they find it and began to explore it they find something has attacked but also that the cargo is a trio of girls(YC)that were being brought to work in slavery. My characters take pity on the girls and help them escape. 

This is just a basic idea and would love to talk more and flesh out the story and characters. And speaking of characters, here is a few ideas I had for the crew members which I will give more details on as I think of them.

The Captain
      Name:Vale 

Second in Command 
      Name:Plunc 

Out of Armor

In Armor

Mechanic and Weapons Master
      Name:Rrig 

Pilot
      Name:Silo 

• Busterbugs
      By Busterbugs
      I had a fantasy ideas that would love to do and need a female partner to join me as the second main character, but I’m also looking for any guy or girl that would be interested in joining as characters of the world and even if the role play is already started, we can discuss a way to fit your character in.

My character was a teenager from earth that loved to play fantasy RPG games, but was bullied because of his small size and shy personality. One night he was hit by a car and woke up in another world as a small weak creature. After a while he realized that he had the ability to level up like a game character, after gaining points from defeating a enemy or helping someone, being able to evolve his character every time he reach a certain level, making him able to grow more powerful. Realizing that he had a chance to become someone amazing unlike with his old life and body, he set out to become one of the most powerful people in the land. To stop him from becoming to powerful to fast I had the idea that if he dies, he loses experience and levels, plus teleports back to where he last slept and the higher his level the harder it is for him to reach the next one. 

Your Character can be someone that is in the same accident and gets sent to the same world with me or you can be a character already in the world that I meet. I look forward to talking to you if your interested and building the story together.
    • Glutton
      By Glutton
      At this point I'm falling really deep into my horny hole. I'm craving some really dirty smut. I'm not looking for non con or dub con nor master slave or bondage. But just someone who's open to really to just about anything. I'm really craving lots of cum, massive cock and balls, hairy girls, guys. Dirty musky sex. I'm craving all that plus more. So if you're just as degenerate as me do not hesitate to send me a message.
      CRAVING!: I'm currently really wanting someone who really into pubic hair and body hair in general as well as someone who isnt afraid of alot of cum and messy smut. I'm also down to play a futa as well if wanted!
      Futa Craving!: I'm really craving something a bit out of the norm for me. Still the whole pubes are life thing but I wanted to rp something Resident Evil village esq so to speak. With a big futa lady and her daughters being an incestuous family. Maybe unexpecting thrill seekers and travellers wander into their home only to get turned into either a cum slave for the daughters or a cock sleeve for the mother. 

Hello. I'm gonna be very plain and simple. I'm looking for smut. Like. Smutty smut. I'm not really looking for a story but there can be a scenario. I'm down for short term or we can make something a little more long term if wanted.

Now kinks. I have a semi long list of kinks that change every now and again but there are two kinks that I'll always be interested in. Anything with cum and Pubic Hair of females! I will say though, I'm not interested in non coc unless you have an interesting plot to go with it! I also have a soft spot for chubby characters I play them and I want them. So if you have one in need of love let's get something going!
      Breeding
      Risk of pregnancy
      Large cock and balls
      Pubic hair on females (prefer bush)
      Rough sex
      Public
      Size play
      Large ass
      Large tits
      Excessive Cum
      Anal
      Cumshots
      Squirting (light and heavy)
      Harem
      Cumplay
      Incest
      I'm also very into playing a futa. But only against a female character.

I'll always give a least a solid paragraph of a post but on a good day I can go up to 4 to 5.

I usually like making an rp revolving around both me and my partners kink. Possibly with a pairing.

I am a male dom looking for a female sub.

If you're a fan of both of the kinks I mentioned before PLEASE dont hesitate to add me on discord. Well become instant best friends

I also like sharing NSFW pics I've found on the internet over the years!

I dont do realistic face claims dont ask me.
      I also dont do dub con or non con
      If your interested in discord ask me for my tag and I'll give it to you!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.