Your biggest unfulfilled kink

• 1 month later...
On 25/03/2020 at 15:40, Peculiaritree said:

Well, mine wouldn't work in real life for obvious reasons, given that it's, uh, vore. I would like to try a vore roleplay with someone but as far as I know there's only one, maybe two other people on EcchiDreams into that. I just need to come up with a decent plot, but aaaaaaaah! That's a tough kink to lead with lol, even if the other party is into it.

I'm so curious now

Many of my unfulfilled kink desires IRL are because they'd be illegal, harmful or traumatic.  That said, I've played *most* of those in a roleplay by now!  I think that if I were to pick one kink that I've done in neither, it'd be a harem-style kidnapping play.  Goodness knows I had a thing for the Sailor Senshi growing up.  The idea of being some nasty villain who'd get to break down each of them (okay, most of them) one by one, certainly has an appeal. 

It's probably gone unfulfilled because I would want each to have their own distinct personalities and preferences.  While there are some commonalities to each woman's body, I've learned that each is different and so is the temperament.  I enjoy the mental game as much as the idea of physically turning their bodies against one another.  And that would be laborious for most roleplayers.  As such, I've never really asked for it except with long-standing partners.  And even then, I've never gotten it off the ground.

I could really go into detail on this one lol. My current partner is vanilla, but we make it work anyways. So, there are many things I haven't tried. Some I will never due to the illegalness/morale/impossible.

Legal: anal, roleplay in the bedroom, rimming/being rimmed, lesbians, MFM&multiple men at once, dom/sub&pet play.

Illegal/impossible: loli (i want to be her!), beastality, sex in public.

• Like 2

• 4 months later...