Jump to content

Your biggest unfulfilled kink


Alexander Bodide
 Share

Recommended Posts

What's your biggest or longest-held kink/fetish that you've never had the chance to indulge, either IRL or in RP?

Mine can be filed under "oddly specific", and it's easy to see why I've never done it, because it's a catch-22. As a switch, I do enjoy playing dominant, and just as much I enjoy being submissive. It's already rare to find a girl willing to dominate a man, but here's the kicker for me: I would love to be reluctantly dominated by a primarily submissive girl. If we're talking RP, then ideally this would be a trait of the roleplayer and not just the character.

I just love to see people doing their best despite being out of their element. For me, a partner doesn't need to be good at dominating or even confident about it; as long as they're really trying, I think any clumsiness or awkwardness that may arise would only add to the charm. Yeah, I'm a weirdo.

I think maybe I see a bit of myself in this, because I was once purely submissive, as far as fetishes go. But almost every girl wants to be submissive, so I had to adapt and develop a dominant side from scratch. And now I genuinely enjoy it just as much as my original preference. I think it would be neat to inspire a similar broadening of horizons in someone else!

Obviously, no one wants to do this. And I don't exactly make a habit of asking people who clearly label themselves as submissive if they want to do the opposite of their preference. So this may well be something I never get to engage in.

 

How about you? Do you have anything that you've never gotten to do, and if so, why do you want to do it? What's been stopping you? And do you think you'll ever have a chance to play it out?

  • Like 2
  • Love 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Well, mine wouldn't work in real life for obvious reasons, given that it's, uh, vore. I would like to try a vore roleplay with someone but as far as I know there's only one, maybe two other people on EcchiDreams into that. I just need to come up with a decent plot, but aaaaaaaah! That's a tough kink to lead with lol, even if the other party is into it.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

And my kink would throw my partner to jail. Yes, i'm talking about non-con action. And its not completely legit if i do  pseudo-rape either because i prefer to be forced while literally not knowing that i'm enjoying it. Imagining that alone already make me excited. But then again, it would lead my partner away for looong time after they done that. And it would no longer feel the same coz, well, i already end up enjoying it at the end and got bored. Which make this one-time only kink. =w=

Edited by Elena Ichinomiya
  • Like 2
  • Love 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Elena Ichinomiya said:

And my kink would throw my partner to jail. Yes, i'm talking about non-con action. And its not completely legit if i do  pseudo-rape either because i prefer to be forced while literally not knowing that i'm enjoying it. Imagining that alone already make me excited. But then again, it would lead my partner away for looong time after they done that. And it would no longer feel the same coz, well, i already end up enjoying it at the end and got bored. Which make this one-time only kink. =w=

I mean, rapists only go to jail if they are reported.

And if you don't want just rape-play, you could tell your boyfriend for example that you want to be forced once in your life, and he could arrange for one of his friends that you don't know to show up one day and have his way with you, right? That way you get taken by someone you don't know without agreeing to it beforehand, but you also don't have to worry that the person will actually hurt you more than you're willing to bear or make you disappear because they're doing this based on their friend's request.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Alexander Bodide said:

What's your biggest or longest-held kink/fetish that you've never had the chance to indulge, either IRL or in RP?

Mine can be filed under "oddly specific", and it's easy to see why I've never done it, because it's a catch-22. As a switch, I do enjoy playing dominant, and just as much I enjoy being submissive. It's already rare to find a girl willing to dominate a man, but here's the kicker for me: I would love to be reluctantly dominated by a primarily submissive girl. If we're talking RP, then ideally this would be a trait of the roleplayer and not just the character.

I just love to see people doing their best despite being out of their element. For me, a partner doesn't need to be good at dominating or even confident about it; as long as they're really trying, I think any clumsiness or awkwardness that may arise would only add to the charm. Yeah, I'm a weirdo.

I think maybe I see a bit of myself in this, because I was once purely submissive, as far as fetishes go. But almost every girl wants to be submissive, so I had to adapt and develop a dominant side from scratch. And now I genuinely enjoy it just as much as my original preference. I think it would be neat to inspire a similar broadening of horizons in someone else!

Obviously, no one wants to do this. And I don't exactly make a habit of asking people who clearly label themselves as submissive if they want to do the opposite of their preference. So this may well be something I never get to engage in.

 

How about you? Do you have anything that you've never gotten to do, and if so, why do you want to do it? What's been stopping you? And do you think you'll ever have a chance to play it out?

Haha, so what i'm hearing is that that inexperienced dominatrix girl from Yakuza 0 is your dream waifu.

  • Haha 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Buio said:

Haha, so what i'm hearing is that that inexperienced dominatrix girl from Yakuza 0 is your dream waifu.

Oh my god yes!! That was my favorite sidequest in that game 😍

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I've never really been very public about some of my kinks, out of shyness, but I'm happy to share one of my unfulfilled desires seeing as others have shared theirs, plus it doesn't hurt to be a bit more confident in myself. Honestly this one might come as a surprise to some, but one kink that I have hardly ever roleplayed despite sometimes wanting to would be weight gain/fat fetishism. Like, the whole "BBW"/"SSBBW" stuff. >////< Yeah I get that it's not everyone's cup of tea, and it can be cringeworthy, but sometimes, especially if it's well-written/well-illustrated it can be quite a turn on~. I love the idea of having more to cuddle and play with. 😝

Edited by Sunstone
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Personally, I struggle to think of what I -haven't- done in RP, but IRL I would love to be dominant to two or more women at a time and/or to have sex with a nymphomaniac. I know, i know, that's like the most vanilla thing in this thread to date, but what can I say? I'm more turned on by the type of partner than by the actual sex being had haha.

But yeah, I just kinda want to have the opportunity to be drowned in sex and sexuality for the better part of a day, either with multiple partners, or intertwined with one that is entirely insatiable and wants more no matter how much I make her cum (provided of course that she's not an asshole about it and understands the concept of refractory periods in between sessions of sex throughout the day). I've been a very sexual person literally since i was a young child and would love the opportunity to get to indulge in that IRL at least once. Plus, my wife calls me her 'Fuck King' when we go at it and, hey, every king needs his court right? haha.

Oh! That makes me think about another one suddenly, though it puts me in the same boat as @Peculiarity in that it's really not physically feasible, but honestly I would love to be a one-man bukkake machine. I've always been a bit jealous of women not having a particular upper limit to how often they can orgasm in a day as long as they're not physically exhausted/sore. I'd love to be able to cum as hard and often as I want and hentai-style be able to leave my partner dripping with me from every hole/their whole face and breasts (whatever they want).

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Sunstone said:

I've never really been very public about some of my kinks, out of shyness, but I'm happy to share one of my unfulfilled desires seeing as others have shared theirs, plus it doesn't hurt to be a bit more confident in myself. Honestly this one might come as a surprise to some, but one kink that I have hardly ever roleplayed despite sometimes wanting to would be weight gain/fat fetishism. Like, the whole "BBW"/"SSBBW" stuff. >////< Yeah I get that it's not everyone's cup of tea, and it can be cringeworthy, but sometimes, especially if it's well-written/well-illustrated it can be quite a turn on~. I love the idea of having more to cuddle and play with. 😝

hey, no shame in loving big women. I firmly believe that all bodytypes can be beautiful and that sexy is a lot more about attitude than straight up looks.

  • Love 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Buio said:

Oh! That makes me think about another one suddenly, though it puts me in the same boat as @Peculiarity in that it's really not physically feasible, but honestly I would love to be a one-man bukkake machine. I've always been a bit jealous of women not having a particular upper limit to how often they can orgasm in a day as long as they're not physically exhausted/sore. I'd love to be able to cum as hard and often as I want and hentai-style be able to leave my partner dripping with me from every hole/their whole face and breasts (whatever they want).

I'm with you here. Hentai has spoiled us! At least we can always fall back on RP for this one...

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Lol, i mean, if we're getting into the realm of hentai-made-real, I'd also love to be able to sprout tentacles from my arms and back haha. guess I'll have to wait for whenever i can just put my brain in a robot body in 2060 and make sure to ask for that as a feature 😛

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Threesome. Looks really fun in porn and is fun to RP so I'd love to try it. Unfortunately, every girl I've dated isn't interested at all in sharing me with another woman, so that kink shall most likely go on unfulfilled in real life. Hell, even in RP it doesn't seem to be that popular among partners. I think it's a case where everyone wants to be the one being shared by two people, but no one is interested in doing the sharing. Which is understandable.

  • Love 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Guess Who said:

Threesome. Looks really fun in porn and is fun to RP so I'd love to try it. Unfortunately, every girl I've dated isn't interested at all in sharing me with another woman, so that kink shall most likely go on unfulfilled in real life. Hell, even in RP it doesn't seem to be that popular among partners. I think it's a case where everyone wants to be the one being shared by two people, but no one is interested in doing the sharing. Which is understandable.

Ah, doing an RP with two other roleplayers is complicated. I've done it once, two girls versus my one tentacle/slime monster. It was very fun but eventually one of them started replying out of turn and that threw off the pace...you really have to be able to trust that all parties can cooperate properly and cross your fingers that no one has to take an extended break.

I would do it again, but...not lightly!

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Alexander Bodide said:

Ah, doing an RP with two other roleplayers is complicated. I've done it once, two girls versus my one tentacle/slime monster. It was very fun but eventually one of them started replying out of turn and that threw off the pace...you really have to be able to trust that all parties can cooperate properly and cross your fingers that no one has to take an extended break.

I would do it again, but...not lightly!

When I've RPed it, it's always been with my RP partner playing both characters or me playing both characters. I've never done it with one person playing one character each. That does sound the most fun, enjoying two different writing styles with people who have two different sets of preferences and kinks to enjoy for a wide variety, but for the exact reasons you've said I haven't even tried to start an RP like that. Would love to, but just seems like a logistical nightmare to coordinate.

  • Love 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

My biggest unfulfilled kink, i don't even think is classified under such things,  but the small stuff really excites me,  you know the chit chat, cuddling, etc. SO my biggest fantasy is to play househusband by day Dom by night, or sub depending?

couple that with a bit of an oedipal complex and a thing for girls with red hair, glasses, and brains. and i'm literally puddy in the hands of whomever this criteria fits.  and yes sure i am a man of taste who is "down with the thickness"  but beauty to me is not defined by one singular mental, physical or social trait.   sorry for not making sense

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

I've alwasy wanted to rp a very specific kind of slave/master relationship where I am the slave and my master does endlessly depraved things with me but the relationship is more of an affectionate, loving one than an abusive one.

I'd doesn't sound like a hard thing to find but literally no one has ever been down for it lol.

  • Love 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 03/04/2020 at 05:17, GM Angel said:

I've alwasy wanted to rp a very specific kind of slave/master relationship where I am the slave and my master does endlessly depraved things with me but the relationship is more of an affectionate, loving one than an abusive one.

I'd doesn't sound like a hard thing to find but literally no one has ever been down for it lol.

PM me, let's see what we can work out.

In to and real life, I love my cock plug but have never found a partner into it. I can only guess how mind-blowing it would feel to fuck with my plug in.

None of my SO's have been into pee hole play either although for women it can be used to achieve orgasm despite FGM due to the ability to stimulate the nerve bundles that remain behind the scar tissue of the removed clitoris.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Biggest Unfullied Kink?

hosepipe.jpg

This fucking shit. Really drives me fucking crazy, and talk about unfulfilling! Geez!

Oh, in seriousness... I don't rightly know. I'd share if I had something (Even at the risk of @Neptune's Wrath). But if I want to try something, I'm kind of lucky in that Neptune is pretty open minded and will let me try it, and likewise I am for her... I guess one of the few things that we've not really done (At least not to completion or anything) is sex in a public place...

To be honest I'm worried that if someone catches us, we'll be sued for emotional distress... 

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

For me, its... Group sex, with multiple men. And i’m not talking a mere threessome here, with just two. But more. Ideally... Three or five. Or more, depending on the mood. And yet, done in a civil fashion, consensually and for the mutual pleasure. Yes, I truly believe that such thing can be done, without excessive roughness, abuse and borderline rape. Maybe i am wrong...

I have never been with more than one man, even though tried the whole DP thing with the use of toys... But its definitely not the same as feeling two or more actual bodies(not just dicks) at the same time, enjoying each other and all that. Oh well. Not gonna happen either, for a whole bouquet of reasons.

  • Love 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

For me, femdom, or dominatrix, however you refer it as. For a long time now, I've actually been really hoping to eventually have a girl in a roleplay dominate me. 

I've always been a slightly more submissive roleplayer, I can usually do a more dominate role in roleplay. But I've always wanted someone to be my dominatrix or whatever. Either it being done by a usually shy or submissive girl, as contradictory as it sounds, or by a very seductive and teasing one. Which especially me likies... 

And this is specifically for monster girls, I love monster girls, like Rachnera from Monster Musume. Or slime girls or lamia ones, AGH, I love it. There's always something so intriguing about monster girls for me. And it's always been a hope that one of them would dominate me in some creative or strange way. Like Miia wrapping herself around me or something like that, mmmm, I always find things like that adorable. Whenever I've talked about this to my friends, they always say that I have an extremely strange taste for monsters. Which is true of course, but who doesn't like a little more dessert once in a while, right? 

Heh, I may be a stranger. But femdom monster girls are just my favorite, and for me it's always been a shame that no roleplayer has found interest in doing such a specific role. Which is okay, I can adapt. Merrrr... 

  • Like 1
  • Woohoo 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

So many unfulfilled kinks here.😱 So many related to not being able to find a dom female. Dom female available right here!

As for my unfulfilled, hard to chose. Still so many things to try. Lol Maybe threesome with two guys? Seems the most plausible one to obtain out of my list. The two girl threesome and three girl threesome I’ve done irl and rp so just need the two guy one to cross it off my list. Lol

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...

im a dominant male and ive always wanted to be cut or get hurt and draw blood from myself or my partner. last time i had sex i asked if she would wanna cut my stomach and rub my blood on herself but she wasnt down.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

If it wasn't clear from my username, I really like kinky stuff with rope. The sad irony is that all of my previous partners have been incredibly vanilla, inexperienced with rope-play, or total bottoms in the bedroom. Meaning that sadly, those rare times that I was tied up (not counting tying myself up when I'm alone) were really lackluster. I am longing to be roped up to the point where I almost can't move & fucked relentlessly for hours.

Fortunately one of my current girlfriends is totally into it & has had experience, we just haven't had the time for it yet. Here's hoping.

  • Love 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

In rp there are a few things, piss related stuff, a good yuri and the biggest rping as myself there is one more that is both rp and irl that is being seduced I want someone to try and seduce me, court me, make me want you make me be interested in you 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.