GM Angel's Pathfinder character discussion thread

3 minutes ago, JennyDK said:

I am thinking better than an outright "monster" as myself.

Generally medieval/fantasy settings are mostly humans and us "minor" races (becasuse I am small, get it? xD ) are seen with prejudges and such. However, hopefully it helps a bit with the company we are in and our numbers.

I didn't realize you were small like a halfling. I should have taken a better look at your character sheet.

1 minute ago, JennyDK said:

Nishka is far from famous though.

This is why I said suppose to be. My point is that Adam is famous he can choose how he is treated, but if he chooses not to be, it depends how constructs are seen.

Sandpoint is not high in magic so it may be that Adam us the first Golem they see.

7 minutes ago, MIroque said:

Potions (concnotions) made with alchemy alone, tends to last only few days at best. You need Brew Potion feat to create actual magical potions. But i is very good trick on sleeve.

I thought she had the feat. It would seem ti fit her character very well.

Edited by PsychoSexual

not every witch has an cauldron ? 🙂  and COVEN hex. So incredibly powerful simple thing to take... makes character part of COVEN, and with leadership feat (or Recruits) gives her full coven... and BOOM! 

In our TTgame, 6th lv witch has set an shop next to our town (we'r playing Kingmaker , but set into Eberron) and wow, that PC can do powerful stuff (and she has Recruits, not even full leadership feat)

10 minutes ago, MIroque said:

lv13 witch has: feats x7 (1,3,5,7,9,11,13 lvs) , Hex x7 (5 minor, 2 major) from class (not counting possible archtypes)

Two  major, are you sure? I think I only saw one up  to my level.

Double checked: https://www.d20pfsrd.com/classes/base-classes/witch/
I do not have two major ones (yet)

Edited by JennyDK