Requests for canons or settings.

22 minutes ago, JennyDK said:

I like her. I also really like the girl with the single horn and huge shield 😄

Did you have any plot ideas in mind?

How about Nearl and FEater are working out together, and Nearl compliments the former movie star's body. Smitten, FEater begins to show off her best features (her breasts) to the knight, while admiring her body as well. After that, the two proceed to make love.

6 hours ago, BurstEdge said:

How about Nearl and FEater are working out together, and Nearl compliments the former movie star's body. Smitten, FEater begins to show off her best features (her breasts) to the knight, while admiring her body as well. After that, the two proceed to make love.

Not really much of a story there or longtermed prospect. I only do longtermed RPs.

1 hour ago, BurstEdge said:

Well, do you have any ideas to share?

Something fairly simple and light hearted. My overall was something like a slice of life thing.

I was thinking maybe Nearl could be something like a talent agent that seeks new talent and soon meets Feater for the first time. As they interact with each other, feelings begin to bloom over time.

On 15/09/2023 at 17:55, JennyDK said:

Something fairly simple and light hearted. My overall was something like a slice of life thing.

I was thinking maybe Nearl could be something like a talent agent that seeks new talent and soon meets Feater for the first time. As they interact with each other, feelings begin to bloom over time.

I can work with that.

• 3 weeks later...
On 18/09/2023 at 07:49, JennyDK said:

Good to hear 😄 any ideas for some storylines we might branch off into?

Would you prefer me or you to be the dickgirl?

Okay, here's my idea. They meet up for coffee and chat for a few hours, getting to know each other. After that, they go on dates to learn more about each other, eventually spending the night at a love hotel.

7 hours ago, BurstEdge said:

Okay, here's my idea. They meet up for coffee and chat for a few hours, getting to know each other. After that, they go on dates to learn more about each other, eventually spending the night at a love hotel.

Love hotel? What is that?

So basically a slice of life kind of thing?

5 minutes ago, MiniRaptor said:

Love hotel is a hotel meant purely for having sex in. Common in Japan and getting more common is super high density areas where there's a lot of noise and not much privacy.

No one has said a word about this taking place in Japan, so that is a weird thing to pull out out of nowhere to me. Not really one I am much interested in either.

Heyya! I'm looking for any one to hopefully partake in a Dragon Maid rp called "Ko-Boy-ashi's Dragon Maid"

The title being not so subtle. But in short after a mishap with Shouta, he accidentally reverts time back to the start of the anime. Not only that but Kobayashi is now a guy. I have a post going into further detail of what other changes we could do.

I'm hoping to attract some people who've seen the anime or read the manga. Another fandom that I'm hoping to find others for is Arknights. But we can talk further in dms if you're more interested in the latter.

I'll leave a link to my Dragon Maid post here. Hope to get some takers~!

• 1 month later...

Hey! I am hoping if anyone knows the game Lies of P and willing to rp in it? I feel like the game and characters isn’t getting too much love as it is an amazing game! I want to play as the lead character Pinocchio who develops more human emotions like love. Encounters one of the female characters in the games in which they have a romantic relationship with! Message me if anyone like to do that!

I am looking to roleplay in the Digimon universe with one of the more humanoid female Digimon. For plots involving me playing as a original character as the partner to the Digimon I could play as a mid to older teen. If using canon characters they'd be aged up as necessary. I've been a long-time fan of Digimon so I know alot about it. I have no problem with OCC chatter and we can plot out the direction before starting if you want a more long term plot.

I play the male in the rp, but if you want to double I could rp a female Digimon for your partner too.

For kinks I like are stuff like breast play, teasing, and such. I don't do rape or toilet stuff.

For more details please see my thread:

• 3 weeks later...

Would anyone be interested in being Cherri Bomb from Hazbin Hotel to my Rocky Rickaby from Lackadaisy?

I don't why but listening to this song gave me Cherri x Rocky ship vibes and now I just wanna see what roleplaying the idea feels like.

The song in question:

Hit me up if you think this sounds like a fun RP.

• 3 weeks later...